Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-11-2011, 10:31 PM

An island, in a Isolated location, unknown to Those of the Modern day world, is inhabited by Women alone. The Men that once lived their Dissappeard when a tsunami Washed over the island. The women have learned to Take care of themselves, but The Island has Remained un-touched by time Innovation, and is a Replica of japans Past. A Small Group of boys, friends to one another, were on a Fishing trip, when a Bad Storm hit their boat. They Surprisingly survived the Storm, but have Awoken on a Mysterious island. The Island of Airantou, is where these boys journey begins. Hardships, friendship, and maybe love will fallow them as they grow to live on this island.

Here are the Rules to this Roleplay.

1. This is Related to the Anime, but the Charecters are different.
2. Pm me your profiles.
3. fallow rules one and two.

Here are the Profiles

Male

Name :
Bio:
pic:
Other: [Optional.]

Female.

Name:
Job on Island: [Scavenger, Healer, Farmer, etc.]
bio :
pic :
Other :

here is my Guy.

Name : Hino Kazuma Mishima.
Bio: Hino Comes from a High-class Family. He was Given what he wanted, but felt that he needed to Experience life to the fullest. He joined a few of his friends on a small boat for a Fishing trip, and it was by a un-expected Stroke of Fate that the ship was caught in the storm.
Pic:
Other : He is a Telepath.

Last edited by Andraus; 08-11-2011 at 10:36 PM..

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 03:06 AM

Name: Shakura Toshami
Job on Island: Healer
bio : Being devastated when the men dissapeared, she took up healing as a way to help control her emotions and so she could help the other women on the island. She noticed a ship wreck on the shore a few days ago and she has been trying to investigate it.
pic :
Other : She is kind, sweet, and gentle

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-14-2011, 12:15 AM

Name :Calcifer Archer
Bio:Cal was an orphane all his life but recently his life was looking up. Now he's in a place far from home with no idea how or why hes there the only good parts are that he's with his friends and the girls are cute.
pic:
Other:

Name:Finx Sunfara
Job on Island: farmer
bio :Finx grew up in a small family of four and as the oldest she inherited her family farm. She still looks after her parents and younger sister but her main job is to tend to the farm.
pic :
Other :

Andraus

Old 08-14-2011, 10:30 PM

'Descent Into the Maelstrom'

The Storm was Ravaging the Boat, and most of the sails were Ripped "Calcifer! Close the Sails! Then Grab onto Cover!" He shouted to his friend, then Tried to take hold of the Boat. The Waves were ripping the thing apart.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-14-2011, 10:46 PM

Shakura walked along the outside of the forest and the beach. Although storming, she was out getting some healing herbs. Storms didn't bother her infact she liked them. She bent down and began picking some herbs and a few healing roots. The wind from the storm was whipping her hair behind he but she didnt care.

(last day before school must post as much as i can!!!)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:06 AM

Calcifer yanked the sail's and clung to the boat for dear life as it pitched and rolled vilently. "We're not going to make it back to shore." he yelled over the storm. Cal shivered as a wave crashed over his head he carefully walked towards his friend stopping everytime the boat moved "We are so toast hino."

Finx looked up at the sky as the wind pushed her hair every which way. "I better get the cow's in." She mumbled to herself and set off for the field. Once there she managed to herd the animals into the barn. "There you go you guy." She said and ran back to the house she was worried about the crops but hopfully the storm wouldn't be to bad.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2011, 12:31 AM

"Nothing is Impossible Calcifer!" he said, then his mouth Dropped. In front of them, what looked like a Giant Tidel Wave was growing. "HOLD ON FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE!" he shouted.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-15-2011, 12:38 AM

When Shakura finished gathering herbs, she made her way to her home and stored the herbs. She noticed a leak in the roof and put a bucket under it to catch the water. She looked out the window nad noticed something far out in the water.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:21 AM

Finx watched the sea from her window as her sister climbed onto her lap. "onni-chan?" She said her voice shaking "What is it?" Finx asked running a hand threw her hair. "is that a tital wave." Finx followed her sisters gaze and cursed softly putting her sister on the highest perch possible she went outside to watch which way it went.

Cal closed his eyes as tight as he could knowing this would be the end. Gribbing the edge of the ship he held his breath as the wave crashed onto the boat ripping the last of it apart he barely managed to cling to a piece of wood as the waves crashed over his head. "HINO?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-15-2011, 01:26 AM

Shakura saw what she know realized was a boat crashed. She saw Finx walking out of her home and ran over. "Did you see that?" she asked.

(good night peoples)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:28 AM

Finx nodded and jumped as she felt a small hand grap hold of her skirt looking down she saw her sister. "What are you doing out here?" "i wanted to see what was going on." Her sister said "You should have stayed inside to watch mom." Finx said with a sigh "it doesn't matter know." She lifted her sister up and looked at shakura 'Should we go check it out?"
((night))

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-15-2011, 01:34 AM

"i think we should. maybe someone survived" she said. She had her bag with healing herbs just incase there was survivors.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2011, 01:35 AM

Hino climbed onto the shore, holding only a piece of metal from the Paneling. "Ugh....." He stood up, using the Metal piece as Balance, and looked aroud "Ugh.....where......where are we..." he asked himself, then the piece of metal started trembling. "I cant.......drifting off......." he collapsed on the ground.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:40 AM

Cal washed the shore happy to have made it to any kind of shore "Thank god." He breathed softly trying to catch his breath. "Hino?" He asked moving his head to try and see his friend spotting him not to far off. "Guess we made it to shore after all."

Finx nodded and started towards the wreckage her sister clinging to her shirt. "Easy." She whispered "i got you anna." She held her against her chest and looked over the wrekage with one hand.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2011, 01:42 AM

Hino Stood up, but rested on his knees. He looked around. The Sky had cleared, and the sea calmed. It was pretty Quiet. The dawning sun and storm clouds made the island seem pretty Empty "Where.....are we...?"

Last edited by Andraus; 08-15-2011 at 01:48 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:48 AM

Cal rolled onto his feet and shrugged "Honestly I have no idea." he looked around and spotted two girls "maybe they know."

Andraus

Old 08-15-2011, 01:49 AM

Hino stood up, still a bit exhausted, then waved to the girls "Hey! Over here!"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-15-2011, 10:38 PM

"are those boys," she said and walked forward towards them.

----------

(OMG high school is awesome!!!!)

Andraus

Old 08-15-2011, 11:22 PM

Hino stumbled over by one of them "My name is Hino, Pleasure to meet ya" he said, then held out his hand "MY friend over there is Calicfer. Me and Him are Fishers."

[told you so]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-15-2011, 11:35 PM

(lol ok i see what u meant. but i joined rotc but my momw ants me to change to study hall and i cant do the push ups and sit ups in rotc but if i get a doctors note i wont have to and i mean come on they go on cruises every year this year it is to mexico!!!!!!!)

"I'm Shakura this is Finx and her little sister," Shakura siad. "Are you ok" she asked.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2011, 11:58 PM

"Were fine, guys like me and Calcifer dont break down to easily " he said with a grin "Anyways, mind telling us were we are?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-16-2011, 12:15 AM

"your on our island," she said getting a container of water from her bag and offering it to him.

Andraus

Old 08-16-2011, 12:42 AM

"thank you" he said, then gave it to calicfer "wheres your father? or your mother?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-16-2011, 01:17 AM

"my mother is at the house i dont have a father." she siad.

Andraus

Old 08-16-2011, 05:19 AM

"oh, im sorry." he said. Then went by Calcifer 'Come on you lazy bum, I was abled to Recover, your 10 times stronger then me, you should be abled to to." he said