glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-22-2012, 02:21 AM

"Hai, I do." he said very interested in the conversation. Usually he would be a bit reluctant and shy to talk about his hobby in video games with others as it could be looked down upon by some. Hearing that, although Ludwig believed video games could make one lazy and Gilbert did not care had made Kiku feel more open and comfortable talking about it with Gilbert. "Perhaps we could play together sometime?" he was interested to see how skilled Gilbert was in video games. It had been a long time since anyone posed a challenged. At the very least it would be fun to play with someone.

"I have been good. I wonder what's taking them so long ..." her thoughts trailed off. Maybe Italy had fallen asleep. "I'm going to go inside and find Gilbert." She said as she walked into the house.

Apparently Hungary's patience had worn off and she decided to go inside to find Gilbert. "On your way if you happen to see Italy or Japan could you send them outside?"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-22-2012, 04:13 AM

"Yea! That sounds awesome! What games do you play?" He asked now eager

Gilbird found a nice resting spot in the japanese mans pocket.... Cozy... And warm...

Italy finally decided to go asked hungary and ran off to go back out side

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-22-2012, 05:13 AM

Kiku laughed softly as Gilbird settled into his pocket. He was already fond of the bird and in all truth thought by the end of the conversation he would want to keep him. Gilbird belonged to Gilbert however and he was sure they had a strong bond and neither would appreciate the Japanese man keeping Gilbird. At least he could admire him. Birds liked to be admired, right? "I like almost all games as well." he admitted. "I do have a weakness for DDR however. Eto ... I also like games with story to them. Horror games can be nice, too." Kiku placed a finger to his lips as he mused. He also liked cute games but felt a little embarrassed to admit that one. Gilbert seemed like the tough type, being interested in drinking and partying. At least boyish. He didn't know if he would think poorly of him, viewing him as girly or less masculine for liking the cute games. Kiku cared about peoples impressions of him. Besides, he had listed a few types he enjoyed and even DDR. There was no need to list everything he liked.

Hungary didn't hear Ludwig's request as she walked through the door. She knew to try Ludwig's room first and along the way saw Italy walking towards her. "Hi Italy." she smiled. She noticed he hadn't had Gilbert or Kiku with him, but he was dressed. "Need help finding the two?" she asked. A sly look entered her face. "If you want we could send Kiku outside, and Gilbert and I could kidnap you so you wont be forced to train." she thought for a moment "Or we could even kidnap Kiku too and bestow our bad habits upon him.". Both sounded like good options.

Ludwig waited by the training grounds. Hungary had herd him, had she? He quickly grew unsure whether he could trust her to bring Italy out. The longer he thought about it the more worried he grew. They liked causing trouble and he began to fear for Kiku. Japan's reserved and kind nature surely would be taken advantage of. Even worse he had not seen the Japanese man snap before and did not wish to find out. Before he knew it he was walking towards to entrance to his house with the self-painted picture of Kiku needing saving.

Last edited by glompxme; 11-22-2012 at 05:58 AM..

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-23-2012, 04:11 AM

"We definitely need to play sometime! Itll be awesome!" He notices gilbird "looks like someone likes you!" He laughs grinning

"Lets take Kiku along! He and gilbert are in there talking about games i heard them through the door. I think they were waiting for me to get changed!" He said happily pointing to ludwigs bedroom

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2012, 04:30 AM

"We should." his attention was drawn back to the small bird at Gilbert's comment and he gently pet Gilbirds head.

Hungary grinned. "Excellent!" since Kiku and Gilbert where off on a good start that would make kidnapping him much easier. She walked to Ludwig's room and knocked quickly before opening the good. "Gilbert~" she sang peeking her head into the room. "I'm here."

Ludwig waited for them ... and waited ... and waited ... He would give them five more minuets before he would go in and get them himself. He sighed. Perhaps he could not put his trust in Hungary for task like this.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-23-2012, 04:39 AM

He turned and a grin spread across his face. He walked forward pulling her into a hug and kissing her chastely. "Guten tag schatz~". "This is Kiku, Kiku this is Hungary"

Italy followed them excitedly

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2012, 04:57 AM

Hungary kissed him back and giggled, returning the hug. "I missed you." she confessed to Gilbert before looking over at Ludwig's new friend. "So this is Kiku?"

Kiku was caught off guard by the sudden display of affection. So this was Hungary? "Nice to meet you, Hungary-san." he nodded his head respectfully. He saw Italy, only now he was in clothes. "Italy-san, we should get back to Germany-san and not keep him waiting." It was fun talking with Gilbert while he could but he was here on work.

Germany waited the remaining few minuets until he would walk in the house and get them.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-23-2012, 05:04 AM

He nodded "hes awesome". He proclaimed, Kiku should be honored to be dubbed awesome by the awesome prussia!

Italy shook his head "Hungary wants us to go with them!"

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2012, 05:40 AM

Kiku smirked. It would appear awesome was a key word in the Prussian's dictionary. "Thank you." he looked over at the Italian. "I'm sorry Hungary-san, but Italy-san and I must go back to Germany-san to train." he said walking towards the door and looked at Italy expecting him to follow. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Gilbert, Hungary." He truly had enjoyed his conversation with Gilbert.

Hungary arched a brow. Kiku soon would learn that no wasn't necessarily an option with her. "Gilbert, I was thinking maybe we could kidnap Kiku and get to know him better." she winked at him so he would understand her plan to corrupt Kiku's good behavior. Hungary walked over to Kiku and linked arms with him so he could not escape. Kiku would thank her for it later.

Ludwig began to walk towards the house, he had given them enough time already.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-23-2012, 02:58 PM

"Cmon Kiku loosen up, we can play some video games now if you want, itll be fun!"

Italy cheered taking up the back and pushing Kiku along

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2012, 09:27 PM

Kiku looked shocked at Hungary boldly invading his personal space and a bit uncomfortable by the closeness. He expected as much when Italy cheered and joined Hungary in the miss behaving, but even Gilbert joined in! He was tempted to take him up on the offer, he was looking forward to playing video games with him, and he quickly shook that idea away. He was here on business with Germany. "I can't, neither can you Italy-san." he tried to not let them drag him where ever they planned to take him and get his arm out of Hungary's surprisingly firm grip.

Hungary hardly noticed Kiku's soft squirms to get free. "Don't worry Kiku, Ludwig will not mind. We do this all the time." she reassured him and continued to walk keeping him at her side. "Doesn't playing a few games with Gilbert sound like fun?" Of course it had sounded like fun to Kiku. She noticed his small hesitation that he was tempted to cave in at the offer. "Should we bring him to your room?" she asked Gilbert.

Ludwig walked down the halls of his house going strait to his bed room. The odds of them being any where else was small.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-25-2012, 01:06 AM

"ja and we should hurry i think i hear west coming" he says looking behind them with a smirk. he looked down at kiku "dont worry, hell blame us anyway, and you work to much from what i hear so cmon and loosen up. i bet i can beat you at left for dead!" he says grinning widely

italy continued to push him forward "cmon japan itll be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2012, 01:35 AM

West? He meant Ludwig? Ludwig! He could talk some sense into them. He was about to call out to the German when he was proposed a challenge. Why did he have to be the responsible one? "We will see about that." he was pretty good at that game, and at worst he knew he would give the Prussian a run for his money. "Later. Perhaps after training?"

"You can always just train another time." Hungary piped. "Gilbert, think we should make a break for my car and play at my house? Or got to your room and lock the door? I could write a note saying we left, and if we are quiet he might be fooled."

Ludwig heard a commotion as he approached his room. From the sounds of it they where trying to convince Japan to do something that he was sure was not training. He ran to where they where and his jaw practically dropped at the scene. Hungary held Kiku to her side while Italy pushed him along as his bruder tempted him with the promise of games. The Asian looked uncomfortable at everyone's closeness and the most shocking of it all, he could see the resolve on the Jap's face slowly weakening.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-25-2012, 02:03 AM

"your house hes broken down my door before and im pretty sure i left left for dead at your place the other night" he saw germany "SHIT hungary!" he nudged her and nodded back at germany worriedly. he rushed away from him still dragging kiku along with him

"OH NO" italy pushed him forward harder. he didnt wanna train! He wanted to talk with hungery and watch kiku and gilbert play gaaaammmmeeesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2012, 02:27 AM

"Eto-" Kiku didn't know what to say. He was practically being kidnapped! He quickly grew nervous. What if Ludwig thought he had agreed to skipping training? What if he thought he wasn't a good ally? He was pushed to who knows where by everyone.

Hungary quickly ran along with everyone, "This way!" she shouted in a hushed tone trying to help everyone escape Ludwig and get to her car.

Ludwig saw them all run away, dragging poor Kiku who looked confused at what was going on. "Stay right there!" he shouted and chased after them.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-25-2012, 02:30 AM

"dont worry we do this shit to him all the time it wont affect his opinion of you at all" he assured seeing kikus face and guessing the problem

Italy dive into the car and grabbed kiku trying to pull him in hurriedly

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2012, 02:40 AM

Kiku gasped as he was pulled into the car. The Italian wouldn't be driving, would he? Gilbert's words reassured him and he took a breath of relief. Where all westerners like this? He had thought Italy was the exception when it came to slacking off but now it was Gilbert and even Hungary.

Hungary hopped into the driver's seat. "Quick everyone, are you ready?"

Ludwig ran after them as fast as he could. Gott why did they have to be so fast?! Not only did they have to train but he feared Kiku would be traumatized by the end of the day. He needed Kiku as an ally. He had very few, and Kiku was a valuable ally.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-25-2012, 02:46 AM

"ja drive" he grinned locking the doors and getting in the passenger side. he rolled down the window as the started driving and made faces at his brother "BU BYE WEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

Italy clapped excitedly "yay!"

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2012, 03:04 AM

Hungary floored the gas peddle and drove away laughing. "Where going to have lots of fun!" she cheered.

Kiku quickly fumbled with his seat belt being sure to put it on, practically falling into the seat in front of him when Hungary floored the on the gas. "C-could you please drive slower, and a little more safely?" he asked. He prayed she was a better driver than Italy.

Ludwig watched as the car drove away. "Damn it!" he shouted. Why did they always manage to escape? He should have known not to trust either his bruder nor the Italian when it comes to work.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-25-2012, 03:07 AM

he pulled himself back into the car only to have kiku almost fall into his lap. he smiled and tried not to be to happy about that idea and helped him up "you okay?"

italy cheered in the seat behind hungary

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2012, 03:24 AM

Kiku blushed realizing this time he had intruded on some else's personal space. He nodded, "Hai. I'm sorry." He said pushing himself back into his seat. "Thank you Gilbert-san.". He refused to admit to himself just how charming the Prussian's smile was. Not that there was anything wrong with admitting one had a charming smile, so what was so different about Gilbert's? He shouldn't feel flustered over a little smile. Flustered? He wasn't flustered. Where did that idea come from? It was just that, Gilbert had a nice smile. It was charming. He happened to enjoy seeing him smile. It was because his smile was nice. Why did he feel the need to explain this to himself, like it was something he could be scolded over?

"Fine, fine~" Hungary slowed her driving speed to only slightly above the speed limit.

Germany turned back towards the door. He needed a drink.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-25-2012, 03:32 AM

gilbert waved a hand dismissively still grinning. "its fine dude, theres nothing to be sorry about... so do you like left for dead?" he asked turning in his chair to look at kiku he was so excited to play with him

((HAHA GIL TOOK ALL THE BEER))

Last edited by Saphire4260; 04-02-2013 at 11:58 AM..

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2012, 03:37 AM

Kiku nodded, his expression turning very enthusiastic. "Yes. You better play at your top game or I'll win before you realize it." he was in all honestly looking forward to the match very much.

Hungary smiled at them, "You better play at /your/ top game, Kiku! Gilbert is almost unbeatable."

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-25-2012, 04:00 AM

he grinned proudly "this will be interesting"

italy nodded grinning "that games scary though!"

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2012, 04:08 AM

Kiku smiled, "It will." he said in agreement. Already he was forgetting about work and began to be wrapped up in the idea of games.

Hungary parked the car. "Where here. This is my place, Kiku."