sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 10:18 PM

Aria jumped out of the bed, alarmed at what was going. 'What's going on?! I don't have an older brother!' She grimaced. 'Or any family at that!' She got into a defensive stance. "Oi! That's rude you know! Why is everyone trying to read my mind?!"

((Ah.. Please don't do things like that Mikey.))

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 10:25 PM

( I told you she would not like it... forget that even happened)

" Now, dso as i said get dressed" She point to a wardrobe of new genie clothing she would wear

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 10:33 PM

The child gave a huff and took the clothing. "I'll change in the bathroom." She walked into a nearby restroom and changed in the biggest stall. When she was done, she came back to the room.

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakayora
Aria jumped out of the bed, alarmed at what was going. 'What's going on?! I don't have an older brother!' She grimaced. 'Or any family at that!' She got into a defensive stance. "Oi! That's rude you know! Why is everyone trying to read my mind?!"

((Ah.. Please don't do things like that Mikey.))
well not a brother

but more of a a can mate

you see your older sister was my wife until the tradgity *i look down towards the ground and suddenly grow quite*

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 10:37 PM

((Wait what? o_0))

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 10:38 PM

Quote:
((Wait what? o_0))
(it's a plot twist-im actually your brother in law however a tradgity claimed both our familys at the same time when you were a baby and i was around 19)

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mita
Quote:
((Wait what? o_0))
(it's a plot twist-im actually your brother in law however a tradgity claimed both our familys at the same time when you were a baby and i was around 19)
((Aria was an only child and was only orphaned when she was seven years old. ^^;

Fine though. I'll go with it for this rp. @.@ Although I still have no idea what you mean by 'can mate'.))

Aria pursed her lips. She had no idea what that man was talking about. 'Whether or not what he said was true... All I know is that in the end I don't really have any family to call my own.' She pulled at her shirt trying to get rid of a few wrinkles. 'Still...'

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 10:48 PM

Kiara jumped infront of the people. She spoke quickly as she pulled out her Katina " Ok you" She nodded at the man " outside now" she looked at the girl " You get going to the gradutation it's almost done" She walked outside with the man.

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 10:48 PM

(oops i meant clan member xDD)

well i know you have to get off to graduation but i was wondering if you would mind if i watched?

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiarakiara
Kiara jumped infront of the people. She spoke quickly as she pulled out her Katina " Ok you" She nodded at the man " outside now" she looked at the girl " You get going to the gradutation it's almost done" She walked outside with the man.
hmm...*i try to detect if your threatening me*

well might as well be cautious

*i draw my newly purchased stone hilt and it is immediatley bladed with a blade of compressed mist*

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 10:51 PM

Aria bit her lip. 'But I don't even know you...' She gave a small sigh. 'Okay... I'll give him a chance. Just one though!' She looked at the man and nodded. "Ok fine but tell me your name first." She looked over at her new sensei. "Where should I meet you after it's done?"

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Aria bit her lip. 'But I don't even know you...' She gave a small sigh. 'Okay... I'll give him a chance. Just one though!' She looked at the man and nodded. "Ok but tell me your name first."
kai *i said simply*

and please you have to believe me, your sister died saving you and told me to transport you here

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 10:55 PM

Kiara try to speak calmly over her shoulder even though her voice came out un-easy " Just.... By the door to the acadamy, well be there in no longer than 10 minutes" she pushed the man out the door. " Hello, i see you know my student. Lets just make on thing clear mess up her life, trainign, or relationship it will the be the end of all three for you" She slid her blade into the holder and said " Follow me" She walked down the crowded streets witht the man

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Kiara try to speak calmly over her shoulder even though her voice came out un-easy " Just.... By the door to the acadamy, well be there in no longer than 10 minutes" she pushed the man out the door. " Hello, i see you know my student. Lets just make on thing clear mess up her life, trainign, or relationship it will the be the end of all three for you" She slid her blade into the holder and said " Follow me" She walked down the crowded streets witht the man
(im the man correct?....and the three of you? <care to elaborate?>)

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
yes you are the man. I said and it will be the end for all three for you. meaning Life, taining and relationship!

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yes you are the man. I said and it will be the end for all three for you. meaning Life, taining and relationship!
(ohh i got it now)

is that a threat? *a smirk crosses my face* and who are you to deliver such a threat to a sani of the mist?

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 11:01 PM

Aria nodded, absorbing all the information as her sensei pushed Kai out of the door. She opened up the window in the room and jumped out from it. She landed safely on the ground and ran to the academy. 'I have to hurry!' She got there just in time and Iruka gave her a Konoha headband. She smiled as he pat her head. "Thank you Iruka-sensei." She tied it around the upper part of her left arm. She waved goodbye to the other genin who were still there and walked to the place where she was instructed to go.

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:10 PM

(did kiara die?)

*i jump down and walk to the ceremony where im greated by about 30 angry jounin from the leaf*

jounin: what are you doing here mist sani?

me: whats it to ya?

you best get out of our village

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 11:14 PM

Aria looked around as she heard angry shouts. She jumped onto the rooftop and saw Kai and thirty of the village's jounin. "Ah... What's... going on here?" She asked timidly. She squinted at a shinobi. 'Is that an animal mask?' She looked at Kai. "Umm.. It turns out that the ceremony was just ending as I got there..." She showed him her arm. "But look! I'm a genin now!" She tried to give a cheery smile.

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:15 PM

*i keep my stance with my hilt bladed with mist*

awesome great job *at that i put on my sani mask*

if your ANBU are willing to die bring'em on

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 11:20 PM

"Ah..." Aria wasn't sure what to say now. "Um... thank you?" She went to one of the jounin. "What's going on?" She asked again. 'This is... extremely confusing...'

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:21 PM

Quote:
"Ah..." Aria wasn't sure what to say now. "Um... thank you?" She went to one of the jounin. "What's going on?" She asked again. 'This is... extremely confusing...'
(the villagers and i are in a standoff since im a mist sani)

im not sure i am just defending myself

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:24 PM

( Sorry)

Kiara new he was a sannian but did he know who she was.

A Shadow figure appeared behind the ANBU. She appeard and stood infront of him.

He quiverd and shook he said " Ok master Hoakage" he bowed and left

" See i was trying not to tell you i am the 8th hokage"

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:26 PM

Quote:
( Sorry)

Kiara new he was a sannian but did he know who she was.

A Shadow figure appeared behind the ANBU. She appeard and stood infront of him.

He quiverd and shook he said " Ok master Hoakage" he bowed and left

" See i was trying not to tell you i am the 8th hokage"
hmm...well im pleased this village still has hokage

the village of mist is comsumed by civil war and sani's are the highest rank

im the rightful mizukage however the rebels overthrough the entire government

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 11:26 PM

((Ok.))

Aria opened her mouth to say something but closed it again. "I uh..." She rubbed her arm. "I'll be..." She growled suddenly and went to stand next to Kai. "Ok cut it out everyone! He just came here to watch me get my headband!"

((What's the timeline here? 0_o))