momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 08-21-2007, 06:08 PM

For all you Ouran High School fans like me. Here's a roleplay. Enjoy and follow the menewsha roleplaying rules. Thanks.

Storyline:
This story takes place at Ouran Institute, an ultra exclusive private high school. Haruhi, a scholarship student of no lineage or wealth, wonders into music room 3 where she encounters all 6 of the handsome men of the host club. unimpressed by mere appearances, she is about to take her leave when she accidentally breaks a vase (market price: $80,000!) And is obliged to become a member to repay the debt! How will this all work out?!

Cast:

Haruhi Fujioka <1-A> : A scholarship student with a blunt personality. The club's customers are unaware that she is a girl. <3

Tamaki Suoh <2-A> : Host club president an supposedly the most requested host. Somewhat narcissistic and slightly dense.

Kyoya Ohtori <2-A> : Host club vice president. A cool strategist. What is he thinking behind that smile?

Hikaru Hitachiin <1-A> : Easygoing and lives by the philosophy of "others = toys." The oldest of the twins. Vergo.
Kaoru Hitachiin <1-A> : Handsome homosexual + forbidden love between relatives + symmetry is his niche. Vergo.

Mitsukini Haninozuka<3-A> : Goes by the nickname "Hunny." Always has is toy bunny.

Takashi Morinozuki <3-A> : Goes by the nickname "Mori." A member of the kendo club. He quietly waits upon hunny.

Roles:
Haruhi Fujioka: momo chan
Tamaki Suoh: Kokoro
Kyoya Ohtori: Marguerite Blakeney
Hikaru Hitachiin: momo chan
Kaoru Hitachiin: momo chan
Mitsukuni Haninozuka: Marguerite Blakeney
Takashi Morinozuka: Suki

Customers:
Clarissa May Madison (Host: Kyoya)
Kasugazaki Misato (Host: Kaoru/Hikaru)
Kumiko Takahashi (Host: Kaoru/Hikaru)
Yoko Zeimetz (Host: Tamaki)
Lana Satomo (Host: Hunny/Mori)
Suki (Host: Mori)
Christie Bella Dang (Unknown)
Shira Tsubasa(Host: Hikaru)

Other Players:
(Yoshaki) Marcus Jobes: Owner of the Psychology Club

The Form: (Hosts Only)
Username:
Role Desired:

The Form: (Customers Only:)
Username:
Roleplay Name:
Grade:
Appearance:
Bio:
Host Desired:
----------------------------------------------------

Psychology Club

Marcus Jobes wants YOU! The inner workings of the mind are at your disposal, and it is up to you to realize exactly how it works. Soon the words to shape and manipulate the mind will be at your disposal, to be applied and used to save what you can when you cannot use force. The last question you have is, are you prepared?

Fill out the following form and turn it into the V 102 or the art room. We will evaluate and see how you are. Till then!

Username:
Roleplay Name:
Grade:
Appearance:
Bio:
Psychological quirks?:

[newspaper mostly]

Looking for sources of reliable information on the Ouran Host Club, seeking on most parts in attempts to shut it down. Informants cannot have any personal grudge, but have simplistically information that is even the slightest way negative.

Call Marcus Jobes at 09944-1-1111. We look forward to your reply.

Username:
Roleplay Name:
Grade:
Appearance:
Bio:
What do you have to offer?:

Last edited by momo chan; 06-17-2008 at 04:59 AM..

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 08-21-2007, 06:09 PM

Username: Momo Chan
Role Desired: Haruhi Fujioka

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to sam_doll

Old 08-21-2007, 08:32 PM

Username: sam_doll
Role Desired: Tamaki Suoh

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 08-23-2007, 12:47 AM

((Sweet your in!))

Haruhi walks down the hall of the gigantic school to try to find a quiet place to study. She heard before that the third music room was one of the rooms that was never in use. she arrived at the giant doors and sighed a sigh of relief. "Finally! a quiet place to study." she tugged on the doors and they seemed to open on their own. Some rose peddles swirled at her in some sort of draft. she gazed inside to see the handsome host club inside.

Last edited by momo chan; 05-14-2008 at 06:52 AM..

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2007, 12:17 PM

Tamaki sat in an elegant chair surrounded by the other host club members. He propped his chin up on his hand and smiled at the guest.

"Ah, Haruhi Fujioka. Welcome to the Ouran Host club." He shifted in his chair and stood up, "You're here on a scholarship, quite a rare creature in these precious walls of this institute."

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 07:24 PM

Haruhi stood for a minute not moving and then tried to back out of the room before anything happened. but while doing that she bumped into an expensive vase and knocked it over. she tried to reach for it but it smashed to pieces. in shock once again she stood there staring at the broken mess.

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2007, 09:44 PM

Takeshi gasped, "oh! and that was going up for auction in a few days, what a mess." He mused over the little mishap. "As a scholarship student I doubt you'll be able to pay for that so..." Takeshi went up to Haruhi and put his arm around her shoulder, "As they say 'While in Rome, do as the Romans do', You Mr. Fujioka, in order to pay back the club for the vase, will become one of the prestige Host Club members." By the end of his speech Tamakis' eyes were sparkling.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-03-2007, 03:58 PM

"What?!? I dont even like this Host Club thing! I just wanted to find a nice quiet place to study!" she sighed thinking about how she wasnt going to have any time to study now that she had to work for this Host Club thing. "Fine, i guess its the only way I can pay for this dumb vase. Okay, what do you want me to do?" she felt like she had no other choice but to work for these clowns.

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Tet Anon

Old 09-05-2007, 11:39 PM

Username:Tet Anon
Role Desired: Hikaru Hitachiin :D

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2007, 09:46 PM

Username: keokotheshadowfang
Role desired: Kyoya Ohtori

(I know I'm a girl but trust me I make a good Kyoya :3 I was Kyoya and Hikaru in our little group of friend's... By joe I was my own son :in the Souh family if you can remember what that was:)

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-07-2007, 02:42 AM

((tee hee. sounds sweet! Im sure your going to make a great "mom". lol. well your all entered in for the roles you wanted so begin roleplaying. i hope you like it here. ^_^)) she stared at tamaki with frustration. then she looked at the others "who are these people anyway?" she thought.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-07-2007, 09:17 PM

((I noticed that for Kyoya though, you forgot to add my name and just wrote his again.))

Kyoya sat in a chair a laptop in his lap and typed in a quick manner. He then looked up and pushed his glasses higher up on his nose. "Haru, as your first chore could you run down and get us these things." He handed her a shopping list that had various goodies on it.

"You can refuse, of corse, and leave.. but my family's reach is long and wide." He smiled, "You have a passport I trust."

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-07-2007, 11:23 PM

she looked at the list and then at Kyoya. "Fine! I'll get this stuff." she walked through the doors and shut them tight. "all i wanted was a quiet place to study." she said to herself as she began to shuffle down the stairs. she noticed alot of stares as she passed through the halls. maybe it was because she coulnt afford the uniforms so she had to wear a sweater and some pants. she quickly retrieved the stuff and returned to the third music room. "here's your stuff." she handed the objects to Kyoya. Haruhi was a little exhaused from climbing up the stairs. she brushed some sweat off her hair.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-08-2007, 08:16 PM

Kyoya raised his eyebrow. He then took a look at the recipt to see how much it would cost from the host club budget. $32 (I'm not sure how much that would be in Yen sorry) that couldn't have been right. Kyoya then began to look through the sack to see if Haruhi had forgotten something, but it was all there. He then looked at the list to see if HE had forgotten something. The total should have been at least double that.

"Haruhi, where did you buy this?"

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2007, 06:08 AM

she turned around and looked at him over her her shoulder. at the "supermarket. Why? Isnt that normally where you get groceries?" she asked all confused wondering if they even knew what a supermarket was.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2007, 07:14 PM

((Hey about the PM I was sent, I'm sorry. I thought I was actively posting.))

"Ahh the commener's store." Kyoya now understood why the price was so low. "I think it would be best if we didn't' tell the customer's where you bought this. It may cause a fuss."

Kyoya then went back to his laptop. He seemed to be working on the host clubs new project.

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-09-2007, 08:24 PM

Tamkai shook his head picking up some instant coffee.

"just add water..." He read, his eyes lit up. "Hikaru! Go brew some hot water! I want to try this."

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-10-2007, 01:23 AM

Kyoya's head snapped up at the king. Tamaki was always a weird one, yet somehow everything that he worked out for that best... except that one time in class when he thought it was wrong to dissect frogs. He forced Kyoya to help him let all the frogs go. Only problem was that they all hoped out of the classroom and into the teacher's lounge.

Hopefully this won't end as badly as that did.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-10-2007, 02:34 AM

((oh. sorry if you took it that way. it was just a notice i wanted everyone to see. its just that some people dont read stuff from a few pages and stuff ago. so i thought id let you all know just in case. Some also forget about roleplays too and i dont want this to be a 2-3 person roleplay. so your not in trouble and as long as you dont ditch the rp you fine (if you ditch it, tell me first so i can remove you from the role list)))

Haruhi grabbed some tea cups from a glass cupboard and placed them on a highly decorated wooden table. she warmed some water from a kettle and poured it gently into the tiny cups. she added about a scoop of instant coffee into each cup and slowly stirred it in. each time she hit an edge the cup rang like a chime. she was happy at the sound. she placed all the cups on a silver tray and handed them out to all the host club members. "Enjoy!" she smiled her cute smile.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-10-2007, 02:49 AM

((Ok Will do, but I probably won't since this is going to be so fun!))

Kyoya took his and stared at it. "Haru bring me some milk, and sugar from the cupboard." When Haruhi did as he asked, he pored a few tablespoons of milk and a few teaspoons of sugar. He stirred around and then looked at it again as if it were about to reach up and bite him.

He took a sip of it and debated if he liked it.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-10-2007, 05:53 AM

She held the tray under her arm like a restaurant host and asked. "So hows the coffee everyone?" ((ha ha ha so am i still the "Host club dog" as the anime says or did i get a uniform and am accepted a host club member?))

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-10-2007, 06:32 AM

The Form: (Customers Only:)

Username: Marguerite Blakeney

Roleplay Name: Clarissa May Madison

Grade: Graduated but still frequents the host club

Appearance: Medium, dark (chestnut) brown hair with copper highlights, slender and of medium stature, dark brown eyes, medium-pale skin. Can be seen wearing expensive designer clothes, no official uniform.

Bio: She was one of the first customers of the Host Club when it first opened (was this two or three years ago? I can't tell anymore) and has since graduated high school. She's now a college freshman studying abroad at a private university. Clarissa May Madison is of French descent, though not connected with Renge I-can't-pronounce-her-last-name's family or Eclair Tonnerre's family. Clarissa's family dominates the business in popular energy drinks and coffee shops. She usually comes home on vacation yet is still drawn to her high school (she's very close to faculty members as well as the Host Club itself) so she visits every chance she can get.

Host Desired: Kyouya Ohtori

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-10-2007, 12:26 PM

((we'll be nice to you and let you have your uniform :#))

Kyoya then bluntly said, "It's very bland, and greatly reflects on the money spent for (you get what you pay for)." His mouth then moved into a calculating smirk placed upon his face. " Yet it has a amusing taste to it."

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-10-2007, 08:55 PM

"It's..." Tamaki thought for a moment, not sure if his reaction would be to outlandish, nonsense. He was the king after all. His eyes sparkled again as he held up his cup "Delicious! Though different from what I'm used to I love it. Haruhi, you will have to show us some more commoners goods, I mean if it's anything like this..."

He paused for a moment, remembering something. "Though your stirring leaves a lot to be desired, when you stir you must always make sure that you don't clink, I makes an awkward sound that is most unbecoming of a Club member, always keep your pinky out when stirring, it will balance out the weight, but don't stir to fast you'll splash what's inside the cup, or too slow, you don't want the cream to spoil and..." Tamaki continued on like this for some time, showing Haruhi how to stir properly.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-11-2007, 05:35 AM

((Oh yay! but dont you have to give it to me? or is it *poof* i have it. Oh and welcome Clarissa. you may burst through the doors when ready!))

inside her mind she rolled her eyes but she gazed upon how he was teaching her. she still wasnt unsure if she liked the host club or not. but she loved learning. "like this?" she picked up a spoon and began to try and copy Tamaki's actions and follow the tips he was giving her."But I like the ringing sounds. It's so beautiful. like chimes on a windy day!" she closed her eyes and imagined the sound of chimes and wind.