Kokoro
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-17-2007, 06:09 AM

Hunny stared at his nose. "Uh... Thanks Haruhi." he smiled back. He took another bite of the cake. "MMMMMM... this cake is sooo good. where did you guys get it?" he asked smiling alot!

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 09-17-2007, 06:10 AM

"The supermarket." replied Haruhi. she looked behind to see where the twins were headed off to. she shrugged and turned back to look at Hunny's reaction.

Kokoro
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-17-2007, 06:13 AM

"A c-c-commoner's store???!?!" he stared at the cake for a minute scared to take another bite. he pulled the plate back slowly and took another small chunk from the fork. "B-but its sooo good." he ate it and swallowed. "I like commoner cake!" he jumped out of his chair and hugged Haruhi. "Can we go to this commoner store to get more some time?" he asked with his charming smile.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2007, 12:00 PM

Kyoya was amazed that Hunny did in fact like the cake. Well Hunny did like anything sugary and so as long as the common folk had that simple ingredient Hunny was bound to like it.

Mori rushed over to Hunny's side, put his hand on Hunny's head and asked, 'You should brush your teeth... You don't want cavity's." That was one of Mori's longest sentences of the day.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-17-2007, 02:42 PM

• ((Haha sorry I haven't been posting as much as I'd expected everyone, yesterday was my birthday but we all celebrated on Saturday...so yeah I'm back. With school as well I'll probably be able to post once or twice a day.))

"Exams, Tamaki? Well, true, I don't remember this room being that empty, ever, but it's always good for the school. I do hope they have at least a little bit of time off to be here. It's getting a bit, well, lonely." Which was true. Clarissa's time at the Host Club usually had a lot of girls around as well but since she couldn't really do much about it, hey, at least the Host Club's attention was on her!

When Hunny gave Clarissa a larger slice of the cake, she smiled and hugged the shorter host (no offense ^^). "Thank you Hunny, I'm sure this is very delicious!" She took a few bites of cake quickly because she was still a bit hungry but at least this time it topped her off. "Great, I'm full," she laughed, "but at least I didn't have to stuff myself silly."

Gwendolyr
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2007, 03:06 PM

((I just post this, right?))

Username: Gwendolyr
Roleplay Name: Kasugazaki Misato
Grade: Junior
Appearance: Long, straight, black hair, violet eyes. Creamy complexion. Medium height, and 'willowy'. She wears the uniform, but has a small pin of a ballerina on the blazer.

Bio: From the typical wealthy Japanese family, is the cousin of Kanako [whom the host club helped to get together with her fiance]. Has one elder brother [graduated], and a younger sister [12 years old]. Can play the violin, and likes to read Shakespeare. Is studious [kind of like Ayane], but more polite and 'lady-like'. Is scared of spiders.

Host Desired: Kaoru Hitachiin

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 09-18-2007, 12:48 AM

((sure thing. hope you enjoy your time here))

Haruhi heard the doors creak. a girl with long black hair peered in. Haruhi walked over and opened the door a bit more.. she peered around the corner "Welcome to the Ouran High Host Club." she smiled her charming smile. "Your expecting to be with Kaoru right?" she looked around. "well he seems to be off with his brother right now but you can come in and make yourself comfortable until he gets back okay?" she showed her in and gave her a seat at a table. "would you like anything to eat or drink while you wait?" she asked as she pushed the girl's chair in for her.

chibi_drigger
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to chibi_drigger

Old 09-18-2007, 01:20 AM

Kaoru had bearly left the room before he heard his name. In a small instant, he had popped out from behind Haruhi. "Hello miss, I heard that you've requested to see me?"

The red-head flashed her a charming smile. He glanced to Haru, then back to Misato. "So, " He leaned on the table that the long-haired female was shown to, "I havn't seen you before Misato, it's a shame Hikaru wasn't here to see you aswell..." He sighed tragically, a dreamy look in his eyes.

(I'm just gonna use Misato because uh.. the other name is really hard to spell. x_x; And again.. sorry for any OOCness.)

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Tet Anon

Old 09-18-2007, 05:02 AM

Hikaru stood at the same exact moment his brother had. Making mirrored movements as he fluidly stepped off with his brother to make their deviant little plans. However he was taken by surprise and a mild jealousy when his brother was requested, yet not he as well. What a rare occurrence that was. Hikaru glanced to his brother then toward the others as if he where trying to mentally plan a course of action as he re-entered the room as well. A single hand in pocket as the other ran through his own hair.

Kokoro
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 05:38 AM

"Okay Takashi!" he hopped off his chair and ran to where he brushes his teeth.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-18-2007, 11:40 AM

Kyoya noticed another girl had come in. It was Misato, one of Kaoru's regulars. He then realized he had forgotten about Clarissa for a bit. "So, Miss Clarissa, do you have any new friends or any one of note since you've left?"

Mori watched Hunny to make sure that he brushed proper. Mori would have a hard time forgiving himself if Hunny had gotten a cavity and Mori didn't do anything to prevent it.

Gwendolyr
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-18-2007, 05:25 PM

((Lol, am I a first-timer?))

Nervously, Misato wiped her hands on her skirt. Misato had heard all about the club from her cousin, and ever since that ball, she had wanted to come to the club, but had been unable to due to other extracurricular activities. However, the Literature club meeting ended early today, and she finally had the chance to meet *him*.

Opening the door softly, Misato was greeted by Haruhi, and led to a table. Misato smiled at Haruhi, and sat down gently. "Thank you, I'd have some tea if I may." Looking around the music room, she was surprised at how much it had changed, how it seemed so much more lively than before.

Suddenly, Kaoru appeared behind Haruhi. Misato blushed. Kaoru really was quite charming, as expected from the Host Club. She looked around, before a slight crinkle appeared on her forehead. "Is Hikaru alright? It is rare that the two of you are apart, Kaoru-san..."

((I can't remember my last name either, Misato is fine. x_x))

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-18-2007, 05:46 PM

Finishing her cake, Clarissa turned her face towards Kyouya again. She also noticed the other girl walk into the room.

"No, I haven't met anyone new yet. Since I haven't started college, and there wasn't any orientation yet, there hasn't been a chance to meet anybody. I've just been around with my usual clique
((I don't do cliques, do rich people have cliques??)) and taking care of my part of the family's businesses. But we'll see what happens in the future because I have to promote the cafes, energy drinks and such so that WOULD involve meeting new people. I do believe there's a press conference this Saturday though somewhere around this district and that's going to be where the next cafe will be opened," she explained.

Clarissa also looked to Hunny and Mori, where Mori told Hunny to brush his teeth. She smiled. Things definitely hadn't changed much around here. Which reminded her, she had to brush her teeth as well with the cakes and smoothie she just ate.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-18-2007, 09:43 PM

Kyoya smiled at Clarissa. "I'm sure you will meet plenty of people. You kind, sweet and pretty enough too. Always remember that we are here too."

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-18-2007, 11:26 PM

Clarissa blushed. "Coming from you that's really...well...thoughtful, Kyouya!" She thought to herself 'That's weird...he really thinks I'm sweet and pretty? Usually I come off as a snob to others. But oh well,' she thought to herself. Nobody really told her that before so that was quite a first!

"And I'm very lucky to have all of you! You'll stop by my cafes, right? I'm going to be working here for a while when we open until I start college in half a year," she said. "I hope Haruhi does well here too. Not that I'd make him my host but I'd like to see how he progresses with the other girls."

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-19-2007, 12:14 AM

Kyoya paused for a moment. He wasn't acting like his normal self. He blamed Tamaki, it probably was his influence rubbing off. Nothing a nice cup of coffee couldn't fix. "Haru! can you fix me a cup of coffee? Not the stuff you bought today but the regular one. I trust you know how I like it?"

"Yes of corse I will. When would be best to visit you." Kyoya pulled out a planner to make sure he hadn't planned on doing something that day.

chibi_drigger
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-19-2007, 12:38 AM

Kaoru stared blurrily past the girl, bringing her into focus as she finished speaking. He sighed lightly, glancing back at his brother, then to the female again, "I do wish we were together at the moment, but, you've only requested me.. Hikaru I'm sure is just feeling lonely.." He put on an obviously face smile, dramaticing nearly every one of his movements.

"If it wouldn't be too much of a problem..." He looked at his twin once again, "Could.. could he join us?" Kaoru wiped a false tear from his eye, a hand over his mouth.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-19-2007, 02:02 AM

"Oh anytime is great," she replied. "Even with PR around, I don't stay around much for them, but mornings around 10AM are usual. Here," Clarissa said, taking out a notepad and a pen out of her purse and writing down the address of the new cafe. "I hope you'll be able to attend some of these," she added. "Bring everybody!"

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-19-2007, 03:43 AM

Kyoya took the paper and began to write down notes in the planner. "We shall try to make it then. It may be a little crazy, you know how it can get here. Tamaki and his bright ideas."

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-19-2007, 05:16 AM

• She smirked. "His antics never get old, but that's the way we want Tamaki."

Gwendolyr
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-19-2007, 12:07 PM

Misato gasped lightly with her hands over her mouth. "Oh, I didn't know! But of course he can join us!" Misato had never felt so mortified- she must have broke some sort of cardinal rule when she didn't designate the twins together...

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-19-2007, 09:22 PM

"Yes, I supoose he wouldn't be Tamaki if he didn't." Kyoya finished writing down in the planner.

YukoraDragonheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-20-2007, 12:32 AM

(( o.o Explain please. >> How join RP ? ))

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Tet Anon

Old 09-20-2007, 03:10 AM

Hikaru overheard this of course, he'd not been far away, awaiting that moment his dear brother would convince the young lady that he was needed there just as much as his brother. Upon the woman's words he stepped to Kaoru. Taking his hands in one of his own while the other's fingers traced his brother's jawline tilting his head up. Bringing their lips dangerously close "Forgive me for not being at your side Kaoru. It filled me with sadness not to be near you." he cooed to his brother as that teasing gaze crossed his eyes.

chibi_drigger
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-20-2007, 04:41 AM

Kaoru spun slowly as the woman's words left her mouth. He was greeted almost instantly by his brother's soft touches. "Hikaru.. I.. " He paued, a blush spreading his cheeks. "My heart was aching without you, and still.. it's aching while you're here."

The red-head brought his face in closer, looking as if he might kiss the other. At the last moment though, he turned his head slightly, their cheeks rubbing together, his face pressed against his elder brothers.

"Can you feel my heart beating?" He took the hand that his brother had in his, and pressed it to his chest.