IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 02:40 AM

"well...Kuro unless you can male that bipe sinke up with an element were screwed",she said throwing the fire ball at the invader,who douged it."damit theres no wind in here to spread the flames around!"

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 11:49 AM

Kuro has a very serious look on his face. "i can do this at least to help you out" Kuro brings his arm back that is holding the pipe and steps into the throw quickly and hard. "please hit him!!!" Kuro throws the pipe at the invader quickly. Yukina sees an enourmous amount of wind surround the pipe as it hits the invader and the pipe pierces the invader's body getting stuck there with wind still surrounding the pipe. Kuro falls down unconsious probably for putting all of his energy into the throw.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 03:46 PM

Yukina blinked seeing the wind then looks at Kuro then looking at the invader.Closeing her eyes she focouses on most of her energy at the invader then placeing her hands infromt of her she opened her eyes and yelled,"FIRE PHINOX!",the a huge flameing bird apeared and rushed towards the invader,when the flames hit the wind it grew bigger and ingulfed the invader.After a moment it was destroyed.

Sighing Yukina floped to the ground and looked at Kuro.After a bit she pulled out her cell ohone and called her boss."hey boss....yah there was an invader .... yah i got it,but i had some troule ... but i also go some help.....he has power over wind....yes im sure....uh .. an abandoned factory just outside of town ....hes on the ground unconchous....me? i have a few gashes and bruises ,my right side herts but other then that im fine....right,see you when you get here",she said hanging up.Then leaning back agenst a crate she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

After about 30 minites , the rest of the A.E.G.I.S. agents came in and they took the body of the inader away then on of them picked up Kuro and brought him to a van like thing.They layed him down on the seat and headed back to head corters.

Another agent wolk up Yukina and helping her to another van and also headed back to headquraters.

Both were brought to the medical lab. Yukina for her injuries and Kuro ,because he needed rest.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 07:35 PM

Kuro was still technically asleep for the moment until someone would wake him up or until he just woke up himself. Kuro was having flashbacks while asleep of how all his relatives gotten killed in front of him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 08:06 PM

As he slept the leader of A.E.G.I.S came in ...looking at Kuro he bent down to his ear then yelled,"WAKE UP KID!"

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 08:13 PM

Kuro sits up and wakes up but the leader of the A. E. G. I. S. is lucky that Kuro's natural reflex did not kick in when it usually does. Kuro yawns. "what do you want stranger?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 08:24 PM

The man blinked then chuckeld."nothing ... i just thought it was time that you wolk up ... you have been out cold for hours",he said leaning agenst a chair."so your the kid who helped Yukina",he said with a smile.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 PM

"uhh yea" Kuro feels everything come back to him. Kuro looks around. "uhh where's Yukina?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 08:44 PM

He blinked then smiled."in her room...playing video games",he said going to the door."you wanna see her?"

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 08:53 PM

Kuro rubs his neck. "uhh yes please ^^"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 08:57 PM

"then come on",he said and lead Kuro to Yukinas room.Going in he blinked not seeing Yukina gpoing outinto the hall he grumbeled."that girl dosnt know the meaning of relax...."he said walking.Makeing sure Kuro was still following him.Then getting to a huge lab he walked in and looked at Yukina who was at a computer looking threw some things."hey Yukina you got a visitor .. its that kid that helped you defeate the invader"

Yukina ,who was working away at a computer stoped what she was doing and spun the computer chair arounded to face him and Kuro."oh hey ... whats up?"

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 09:18 PM

Kuro rubs his neck. Kuro looks at Yukina. "hi Yukina how are you doing ^^?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 09:21 PM

Yukina smiled."im doing great",she said getting up but flinched feeling a sharp pain in her side."well for the most part that is"

The man looked at Yukina then blinked."Yukina ... do you know the meaning of relaxation?"

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 09:24 PM

Kuro thinks. "Yukina have you ever gone to a spa before?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 09:29 PM

Yukina had given the man a menesing glare then looked at Kuro."uh no i havent why?"

The man laughed."Yukina at a spa... now that ied like to see"

Yukina glared at the man."shut up!....just because i like to work unlike half the people here ,dosnt mean i dont know how to relax, besides if i dont stay on guard who know what an invader will do"

"well you said Kuro could use the power of wind right?he could join us"

"i said he could use it ... i never said he had it under control"

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 09:35 PM

Kuro blinks. "uhh i can use the power of wind?" Kuro is extremly confused. Kuro looks at Yukina. "what is he talking about?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 09:37 PM

Yukina blinked."you seriously dont know?" ,she asked in surprise then sighed."come on...i better explain it all to you"

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 09:51 PM

kuro smiles at Yukina. "ok ^^" Kuro walks over to Yukina.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 09:58 PM

for starters your in the A.E.G.I.S. building were only thing standing in the Invaders way ,we have what is known as gate powers , it can rance form simple wepon blilites to , elemental powers ... witch is what you have.Is there times were you can just sence something in the wind?"

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 10:04 PM

Kuro is somewhat surprised to hear that question. "yea i have felt or sensed alot of things through the wind and at first I just thought I was weird but now im happy to know that there are people out there just like me ^^"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 10:12 PM

Yukina smiled and looked at him."so ... are you interested in joining us?",she asked heading to the door.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 10:29 PM

Kuro looked at Yukina."yea of course i would glad to be able to help you out Yukina so what im technically saying is yes ^^" Kuro smiled at Yukina.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 10:45 PM

Yukina blinked but let a smile out."in that case we better start trianing you ... come on",she said walking out of her room and down the hall.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 10:49 PM

Kuro followed Yukina with a big smile on his face. Kuro talks quietly to himself. "even though training wont be that fun if im able to save alot of people and help mp new friend then it'll be worth it ^^"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 11:54 PM

Yukina looked back at him."you say something Kuro?",she asked pulling out her agent card and scaning it and then typed in code,that opened up a huge door witch lead to a training room.