XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2009, 12:10 AM

Kuro clears his throat then smiles. "please teach me alot sensei ^^" Kuro bows to Yukina.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-19-2009, 12:15 AM

Yukina blinked and started at him."uh .....dont call me sensei and dont bow to me...or i'll smak you",she said going into the trianing room.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2009, 12:35 AM

Kuro walks into the training room after Yukina. "uhh did I say something wrong to you?...because im just addressing you as my superior ^^"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-19-2009, 12:45 AM

"well dont ...",she said looking around the room and typeing a few things on the computer.Then watched as targets came up from the floor.There were at least 100 of them. "alrighty Kuro ... to start things off were going to have target pravtice",she said with a slight smile. "now without the use of any wepons take down just ...2 of the targets..an you have to sya right her...not even touching them",she said flickering on a few fans in the room.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2009, 01:09 AM

Kuro toke in the wind from the fans. He smiled. "^^" Kuro closed his eyes while the wind from the fans was blowing past him and was concentrating. Kuro was thinking of the targets as invaders and that he had to protect innocent people. Kuro slowly opened his eyes. The pupils were slightly glowing. What Kuro saw through his eyes was a huge tornada turning into hundreds of tornades and hitting all of the targets. Kuro put his hand in front of him and smirked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-19-2009, 01:16 AM

Yukina sighed."you failed",she watched as the wind was starting to get a bit out of control."stop the fans",she called out and the man at the controls shut off the fans.'i siad hit 2 of them not all of them .... you can use the power ... witch is good but you need to learn how to controll it"

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2009, 01:25 AM

Kuro's pupils stopped glowing. Kuro snapped out of it. Kuro looks around and is confused. "uhh what just happened?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-19-2009, 01:31 AM

Yukina blinked looking at him then sighed."this is gonna take longer then i thought",she said rubbling the back of her head."okay ... whats the last thing you-",she was cut off by the comader running in.

"Yukina , an ivader has just shown up in the city!"

"what?two in one day?... they must be looking for something",she said looking down trying to think.Shakeing her head she looked at the comader."im on it ... you work on training Kuro",she said running towards the exit.

"what?wait Yukina ... you cant face every mission on your own!"

"im doing just fine like that .... besides he is defenetly not ready for a battle",she said then disapeaed down the hall way.

The comader sighed."she drives me crazzy some times",he then looked at Kuro."well lets continue"

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2009, 02:15 AM

Kuro makes a fist and clenches it til his hand bleeds. "im not going to her let her get hurt by letting her do things by herself again" Kuro says seriously. "i may not know much about my power yet but I know that I want to use it to protect others and protect my friends" Kuro looks at the commander.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-19-2009, 02:21 AM

The comader looked at him for a bit."fine .... go ... but when you concentratemake sure you dont loose your sences .... image that your protecting someone you really care abou ...and here take this ",he saud handing him a conmunication device."this is if you need extra help"

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2009, 02:30 AM

Kuro smiles. "thank you commander ^^" Kuro puts the communication device in his pocket. Kuro runs out of the training room and towards an exit to the headquarters. Kuro arrives at the outside of the headquarters. The wind blows in his face. Kuro takes a deep breath in then exhales.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-19-2009, 02:48 AM

When he got out there , in the dicetace there was a huge exploshion and a old building that wasnt in use any more fell to the ground,createing lots of dust to go everyware.

Not to long afterwords at leat 3 invaders aperad a few feet infront of him.One of tem had Yukina by her throught.

Yukina glared then with a snap of her fingure a small amount of flames shot up at its face.Causeing it to let her go. As she landed on the ground the other invader used a tentecal thing to go threw her stpmach.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2009, 11:56 AM

Kuro acted quickly by jumping towards the invader with the tentacle and talks to himself quietly. "i hope this works" Kuro concentrates and makes wind surround his hand til it becomes sharp. Kuro cuts the tentacle so it comes out of Yukina and then thrusts his hand through the invader's face.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-19-2009, 03:09 PM

The invader stumbeled back thenn fell to the ground. The other two invaders made a wierd noice and faced him.And started walking towards him.

Yukina hd flinched when she felt the techntical come out of her but blinked seeing the invader fall down.She looked up in time to see the other two invaders walking towards....Kuro,what was he doing out here shouldnt he be in side training?,she thought to herslf.Sending a small burst of flames at one of them."t-two on one is unfair dont you think?",she said as she fourced herself to get up as one of the invaders faced her.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2009, 07:12 PM

Kuro looked back at Yukina for a second. "are you in a good enough condition to fight?" Kuro got into a fighting stance after saying that to Yukina. Kuro toke in a deep breath then exhaled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-19-2009, 07:20 PM

Yukina let out a small smile."for now ... just focous on your invader friend",she said as she sent another flame attack at the invder that was walking towards her.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2009, 07:45 PM

"ok" Kuro smirks. "i have'nt gotten into a fight in awhile but im not really rusty and I may not know how to use my power yet but i'll figure out a way to use it just as if im breathing" Kuro pulls back his arm then steps into a punch. Kuro throws a punch which actually a faint. "just kidding" Kuro grabs the invader's face then slams it into the ground hard.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-19-2009, 08:00 PM

Yukian smiled slightly and then kicked major but with her invader.She set it on fire and watched it die."one down",she said somewhat weakly then looked towards Kuro to see if he needed any help.

The invaer hit the ground.It stayed there for a moment then got back up,lungeing at Kuro.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2009, 08:35 PM

Kuro held the invader down with one hand then brought his free hand up. Kuro concentrated and wind started to surround his hand and swirl at the speed of a drill. Kuro punched through the invader's head and it exploded.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-19-2009, 08:44 PM

"good there taken care of",she said softly then colapsed to the ground Coughing up some blood.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2009, 09:19 PM

Kuro runs over to Yukina and picks her up gently. Kuro runs back to headquarters and into it while carrying Yukina. Kuro runs down the halls until he reaches the medical area of headquarters. Kuro lays Yukina down on a bed.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-19-2009, 09:29 PM

One of the doctors there came in and quickly started to take care of Yukina while another doctor made Kuro leave the room and closed the door.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2009, 09:43 PM

Kuro growls because he could'nt see if Yukina would be ok then walks away towards the training room again.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-19-2009, 09:48 PM

The comader blinked seing Kuro."your back awfull fats...everything okay?",he asked seeing his fushtrated expreshon.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2009, 09:59 PM

"not completly Yukina got hurt again and the doctors made me leave even though i wanted to see if she would be alright and that just plain ticks me off" Kuro punches a wall hard. Kuro sighs. "well anyways i'll guess i'll train....." Kuro walks into the training room.