Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-19-2016, 03:45 AM

cool cool. I want to update mine, but I won't get around to it for a while. My next day off is....sometime next week. I don't even know....

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-19-2016, 04:06 AM

X.x oh wow, what do you do?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-19-2016, 12:02 PM

I work at Starbucks. My schedule is pretty random.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-19-2016, 05:41 PM

Yeah I could totally give mt character profile a makeover.

I've been pretty slow getting my stuff together lately because we're fixing our house in preparation for a move across the country! c:

But I'll work on mine today, I've got some free time since our plumber who was supposed to show up today decided not to come, so I'll be able to get more work done on my RPs.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-19-2016, 06:43 PM

I shall start working on him now then lol

---------- Post added 03-19-2016 at 01:55 PM ----------

Got him done! I sent him to Kat, but he is also in my blog if you wanna take a look.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-19-2016, 09:03 PM

got it~!

Oh? Where are you moving Ava?

Kory

Old 03-19-2016, 10:09 PM

Schweet! :D
I'm so excited.

I'll be moving to California from Minnesota.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-19-2016, 10:21 PM

Yep. That's pretty across the country. Are you excited?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-20-2016, 12:49 AM

I'm right next door XD

Kory

Old 03-20-2016, 02:02 AM

I am very excited.

We were planning this move for years and pretty much up until last year I was absolutely dreading it. I love Minnesota, I love the town where I live, it's small, there's a lot of farmland for miles, the city itself is also very small, then there's cows and corn for miles, dirt roads, a park. I mean, it's everything I love about small towns, however, where I live the only way to do anything fun is to drive. And I don't have a license. :s And buses don't come out this far.

Besides, I am now vegan (was previously vegetarian) and there's not a lot of options out there for vegan food unless I make it myself, but in California they have vegan restaurants!! I mean, my mind was totally BLOWN when I figured that out. And they have a Whole Foods on every block! (At least in SoCal, where I'll be living) There's lots of places within bike riding distance so I won't have to drive to get where I need to go, and because it's a bigger city there will be buses to take me places. :D

I'm also very excited because I want to pursue a career in the arts. I play the ukulele and I've been hoping to start a band when I move to California. I had a friend there, but she recently moved back to her hometown, so I'm not looking forward to having to make new friends from scratch again. :s But other than that, I'm very excited.

Woah, sorry to write you guys a huge post.
I'm just really excited and I have a lot to say about Cali. :D

Where are you located, Kiyoto?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-20-2016, 02:20 AM

I like Cali at least in theory. I remember when you went to visit before. It's definitely more progressive and vegan friendly in general. So is Santa fe new Mexico strangely enough. I'm in Texas so yeah.....

I'm sure you'll be able to make new friends. It's a great opportunity. I want to go back to Santa Fe when I have a chance. It's like Cali.

Kory

Old 03-20-2016, 03:01 AM

I have always wanted to visit New Mexico. I'd love to travel all across the west coast, honestly. I've never really been anywhere exciting. I did go to North Dakota for a comic con last year on Halloween, but North Dakota isn't very exciting.

I'm hoping that I'll get the chance to meet new people while I'm out there. I have been googling nearby libraries and markets where I can go often and hopefully meet new people. I love the library, the one in my town now is so small, there's nothing special that happens there.

How do you like Texas?
I've never been to the south.

Oh, and I'm currently working on my character's profile. I'm going to update his picture and maybe switch around some minor details.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-20-2016, 03:22 AM

I've lived in Cali before when I was younger. Right now I'm in Arizona.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-20-2016, 03:37 AM

I like the south west a lot. Scenery and culture is nice and suits me. Santa Fe is a medium city with small town artsy feel. I went to school there for art. I don't like where I am. Arizona is nice too, but I like new mexico. Less hot mostly. Texas is....Meh. I mean, Texas is a lot, but I don't like my city.

Kory

Old 03-22-2016, 11:19 PM

Great post, Kat!

What don't you like about your city, Kat?
I've been to Arizona before a long time ago. I remember it was very hot, but I loved it very much. I can vividly remember driving in the desert at night and seeing this huge mass of mountain up ahead. It was just a huge black mass in front of us and I remember thinking it looked like the background of a video game.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-22-2016, 11:31 PM

thank you. *curtsy*

Ah, just a very big city with none of the culture I like about southwestern cities. It's a big arts place, but really it's a business city and I live in the perfect little suburbs. I guess I like the smaller feel. And also, I hate to be cold so much, but I don't dig this humid perpetual summer either.

ooh nice image. I have an image of the mountains in Wales while it was raining that stuck with me like that. I like mountains. For sure the southwest is some of my favorite scenery still.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-23-2016, 02:05 PM

Can't wait for today to be over, I have six days off!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-23-2016, 02:25 PM

I have four days off after tomorrow! ! *high five*

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-23-2016, 03:40 PM

I'm starting to hate school, I have five classes over the summer which for one month in there will make me gone three days a week. Most of em are online though, then I have several next fall which will make me really only able to do much of anything in the late afternoon (if I'm not dead tired) or on weekends (if I don't have errands and life). The way it looks I have to go next spring through next summer and possibly next fall to in order to graduate.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-23-2016, 07:12 PM

Aw, but you're so close to being done. That's not so bad. At least you still get weekends when in school.

Kory

Old 03-24-2016, 10:44 PM

School seems really rough.

It's good that most of your classes are online, though, Kiyoto. I took half my classes of high school online for the last three years of school and I liked it much better than traditional school. I did better in my online classes than I did in traditional school. The fact that I could make my own schedule was really helpful.

And what are you both planning to do on your days off? :D
Is it spring break?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-24-2016, 10:51 PM

I don't think I could do online classes well. I'd goof off instead....

Uh, sleep?
Nah, I plan to rp a lot and maybe do some other writing and editing for myself. I need to catch up on my drawings and read and just do little things. And wash my apron. One of them is filthy and the other may look clean, but is probably still smells like an entire tub of mocha syrup.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-25-2016, 12:45 AM

Today was a lazy day lol. Tomorrow I plan to set up my Mysterious Magic rp and I have an organic chemistry lab report to do. Other than that I have studying owo. Nah spring break for me was the week before last for me.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-25-2016, 12:49 AM

I ended up super tired because of work and didn't do crap today either. =_=

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-25-2016, 03:20 AM

Everyone needs a lazy day. That's why these next few semesters are gonna suck. I get no break, no relaxing where I can fully unwind. I'm always going to have to worry about classes and the next semester. Homework, reports, quizzes and exams... Blegh once it is done ill be happy.