ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 12:53 AM

like I cant explain it when your not around its like I cant brethe and I feel like something is missing from my life"

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-08-2014, 01:05 AM

Miyu blinked and blushed more and smiled."I know what you ena,im starting to feel the same way about you",she said then blinked hearing a knock on the door

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 01:06 AM

"ill get it he said and walked over to the door guns out and sword ready he slowly cracked it open who is it>

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-08-2014, 01:12 AM

When he opened the door two men stood there."hello there were a little lost and were hopeing you could help us"

Miyu stood and had her hand on her syth that sh hd gotten from Dante ,ready for a fight

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 01:13 AM

" what do you need I don't know you so stay out there and speak I don't want to hurt you "

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-08-2014, 01:17 AM

The men nodded."our friends told us when we came into the city,to go to Yamatos Pizza....where is that?",the one man asked

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 01:22 AM

" heh yamato's pizza there is no such thing in these parts try in the next town over I heard they had one of those he said putting a hand to his pistol and nodding to the east side of his trailer.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-08-2014, 01:24 AM

The men blinked and sighed.Then began to argue with one another as they walked off

Miyu blinked a few times."well that was interesting",she said then blinked as the trailer was suddenly tossed into the ari and into the water

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 01:29 AM

as the trailer was thrown around he landed on top of miyu as the trailer was sinking . then he took her hand and swam up onto the shore with her in toe but he saw something black in the water he swam down and grabbed that poisonus blade he threw earlier and hefted it putting his old sword to the side*

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-08-2014, 01:34 AM

Miyu sighed softly when they had reached the shore then watched Dante go back into the water.The looked behind her spotted to demons that were the same size as her and Dante.She stood ready to fight

The one demon smiled."aw no wonder Vergil wants her shes so cute"

The other demon smacked his friend in the back of his head."idiot ,he doesnt want her because of her looks,its her powers tht he needs to open the gate..."

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 01:37 AM

Dante rswims back up on sure already radiating demonic energy " you basterd that was my last house" he picked up the sword and all the rage hit and he rushed at them swinging the poisonous blade in a arc *

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-08-2014, 01:45 AM

The demons grinned and vanished just as Dante reached them.All you could here was their laugh

Miyu frowned and looked around ready for an attack,then blinked as a pinkish fog apperaed form no where as she breathed it in she coughed.She knew this spell,it was a sleep spell,and a powerful one t that."Dan..te",she muttred and tried to reach him but he vamished in the fog.She sighed softl as she fainted falling into a deep sleep,as she fainted one os the demons caough her an tossed her over his sholder.While the other demon appeared behinde Dante and used his nail and poked dDante in the neck with a powerfull sleep agent ,that would ack like a poison if he tried to fight it off,that doubled with the fog,he hopped Dnte would be asleep in no time,

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 01:49 AM

Hey what the when dante felt him poke him threwthe mist he reached behind him and managed to grap him feeling the poison part of the sleep poison when he moved he figured he had at least three more movement brfore he passed out so in one solid move he snapped the demons arm then collapsed in a heap of body mass and nightmares

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-08-2014, 01:55 AM

The demon cursed then watched Dante fall,snapping he made the fog clear up.Then opened a door to the demon world and then a llowed a larger demon come thre and take Dante away while he and he and his friend delivered Miyu to Virgil

The larger demon took Dante away to the 'Arena' and sealed him away for the time being ,locking him in a crystal like case to try and keep him asleep.Now all they had to do was see if Miyu hd the power to save Dante ,if so then she was teh demon that they needed to open the gate

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 01:58 AM

several minutes later dante woke up saw he was in a crystal then the magic of it put him back to sleep.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-08-2014, 02:00 AM

((do you want tp play vergil or me? ))3

The demons lai Miyu down on a flat slab."Boss,we brought the girl,do you wish for us to awaken her?"

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 02:04 AM

(ill play vergil you play you ) I don't rp girls very well) "yes my pets wake her up but do so nicly after all she is our guest"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-08-2014, 02:10 AM

The demon nodded,waveing his hand over Miyu,she glowed for a moemnt the sighed.

Niyus eyes slowly opened then blinking she sat up quickly."Dante!",she yelled out then jumped yo and moved away form Vergil but the two other demons grabbed her so she wouldnt run away."W-wheres Dante?!",she yelled angily

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 02:14 AM

"oh you mean my brother he iis were we demons like to call the arena and your going to find him for me I ned him to do me a little favor and if you dant find him ill kill a whole bunch of innocen tpeople and there families> so it would be besyt if you comply with my wishes and don't worry he is safe I wouldn't ever hurt my little brother>"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-08-2014, 02:22 AM

Miyu growled but sighed nodding."very well,how do i get to him"

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 02:28 AM

well my dear go down to the underworld and go to the arena ill be there to guide you along the way .... don't keep me waiting

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-08-2014, 02:39 AM

Miyu frowned but nodded."fine",she said and ran off heading to the underworld quickly. 'Hang On Dante I'm comeing for you,I wont let you down!',she thought determendly and stoped when she reached the Arena and stared up at it.She knew this place.When she was younger,she had been trapped here,and was able to escape.She was the oly one known to have escaped the Arena alive. Now she had to go in,and save some she....Takeing a deep breath she ran inside ad stared to make her way down the hallspauseing at a door hnking a moment."the doors in the crystal rooom",she said calmly.Thats where Dante had to be ...its where they kept many strong demons ,traped in a crystal coffen like thing, foursed to sleep and dream....some would die...some would sleep forever. Kicking open the door she watched as the Arena's magic took effeck and made the course she had to get through to get to Dante."here we go",she said and stared running along the crystal hall

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 02:50 AM

Dante fought the urge to fall into the deepest sleep ever some how he new if he did he wouldn't wake up but also there was another trail going on in him for the demon new it was in danger and raced to suface and destroy the threat that upsetting it butthis accursed form was to strong for now but as time passed he felt dante get weeker the demon smiled in earnest and waited>...

Vergil was at the end of the hall way and laughed come on save your precious dante before its to late

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-08-2014, 03:15 AM

Miyu picked up the pace .She knew this hall like the back of her hands,and knew what demon awaited her in the room.Miyu was able to avoid the traps easily even kill the odd demon that tried to kill her. She ran past Virgil and opened the doors to the crystal room and looked around not seeing the demon then blinked as she spotted Dantes coffin like thing and ran to it and banged on the crystal."Dante!",she said feeling panicked and could feel him slipping into the deep sleep."hang in there!i know you can here me so you hang in there!"she ordered. Then thought a moment.She closed her eyes and focused most of her energy and all her power into her right fist,then pulling back she punched the crystal and made it Shatter.She smiled so felt and then checked Dante's heart beat first."hes slipping away",she said panicked knowing that the demon side of him would use Dante if he fell into the dark deep sleep.She then took Dante's hand and placed it over her heart,and leaned down to his ear."you can feel my Heart beat Dante ,I know you can,so fight off that demon side of you and come back,i need your help",she said softly."if i lose you,my heart will stop",she added hoping that got trough to him then with a blush,kissed his lips lovingly passing some energy into him so he could start to fight his way back. Then letting him rest she pulled away,to tierd to fight anymore.But then looked up to the large doors and stood up going over to them.

These doors,she knew them.Suddenly she was in a trance and goig to the doors she touched them,as they glowed ,they opened up to evil a daemon whos body was made out of human and demon skeletons she stared at it."thats right I ...am this demons life....and power source",she muttered stuck in a spell.The chest of the demon opened up and a bunch of skeletons came out and snatched up Miyu who was unable to fight back ,and pulled her into the demon,and began to wrap around her like vines ,a hand of a skeleton then became like a ghost and its hand grabbed onto Miyus heart causeing her to yell in pain."D-Dante",she muttered looking over to his sleeping form and smiled sadly>I ...love you",she was able to say before the demons chest closed up then shocked Miyu into unonhousness ,the demon then woke up,its eyes red,it was a rather large demon,that twered over everything it stepped out,barely missing Dante,it reached down to kill Dante but was stopped bu the protective spell Miyu placed on him when she kissed him then seeing virgil raored lowdly,then spoke in a deep voice that shoook the room."Are you the one who has awoken me?

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 03:29 AM

":yes I have he said as he stepped into the room " at that dante started to stir fighting inside and out the demon in him sencing his renewed strengthfought harder then all of a sudden it broke free and he began to change under the demon a tail grew and he grew several times his original size his skin turned black and spines grew from his back then he shunk and turned back to normal the fight over he had won and stayed himself for the time being" miyu were are you "