Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-13-2009, 09:55 PM

Name: Kain Akatsuki
Race:Vampire
Info:will come as it goes
Aperance:

Name: Yukina Akameki
Race:Human
Info:She is a servent for the Shiki(Senri) Family.Shes quit but verry careig.
Aperance:

itachiluvr4eva
arg!!! i want cookies >;3
Send a message via AIM to itachiluvr4eva

Old 04-13-2009, 10:09 PM

Name:Shiki Senri
Info:Is the master of Yukina, he's quiet, still wandering the world looking for the perfect girl of his life.
Apperence:

Name:Riku Senri
Info:Is Senri's cousin and very close friends she's happy,doesnt like people who talk alot,friendly
Apperence:

Last edited by itachiluvr4eva; 04-13-2009 at 11:43 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...

Old 04-13-2009, 10:21 PM

Alrighty her we GO!

Kain smiled as his house carrage stoped outside of his good friend Senri's manchen.His,shofer opened the door as he hoped out.Then takeing his bag he walked to the door and rang the door bell.He blinked as he was greated by a girl.A human girl.Who bowed to him,and said "welcome Mr,Kain ....master Shiki and Mistress Riku are waiting for you in the liveing room" she said softly and lead him to te leaveing room.

Yukina was finishing cleaning the house.Then looked at the door as the door bell rang.Yukina walked over and opened it.After greeting Kain she lead him to the liveing room."Master Shiki,Mistress Riku.....Mr.Kain has orived",she then turned to Kain and takeing his bag she headed up the stares to put it ino his room.

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 04-13-2009 at 11:10 PM..

itachiluvr4eva

Old 04-13-2009, 10:49 PM

Riku giggled at the statement that Senri said then was intrupted by Yukina saying that Kain arrived. Riku smiled and faintly blushed she always liked Kain but never had the guts to ask him out."h-hello Kain" she blushed and smiled at him.

"thank you Yukina" Senri smiled and stood up and walked over to Kain and greated him"Good Evening Kain im glad you got to come to my mansion please sit where ever you like" he said as he headed back to his seat across from Riku.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-13-2009, 11:04 PM

Kain smiled."hey",he said and sat next to Riku."thanks for inviteing me",he said then glanced at Riku and smiled."so how are you two doing...and since when did you have a human servent Shiki?",he asked leaning back."i mean ... isnt it a little dangerous?"

Yukina set Kains bag in his room then with a small sigh she headed down the stairs,Shiki's mother, (i have no clue as to her name yet XD),told her to walk into the village and pick up Shiji's order of Pokey. Yukina nodded then grabbing her jaket she left. It didnt take her long to get to the store and get the big box full of pokey.On the way home it started raining.Yukina sighed and ran a bit.By the time she got back to the manchon.She was soaked.

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 04-13-2009 at 11:11 PM..

itachiluvr4eva

Old 04-13-2009, 11:26 PM

"ohh im doing fine how about you"Riku smiled at Kain while moving over a bit so he could sit."i was thinking that myself but i think he likes the girl"she giggled.

Senri looks out of the window watching Yukina leaving and sighed it looks like its about to rain i hope she took an umbrella he thought completly forgetting that Riku and Kain were there.

"you who Senri are you still there" she said looking at him aquardly.

"huh ohh im here what happened"he said shaking his head.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-13-2009, 11:40 PM

Kain laughed a little then watched him watching Yukina leave.Then laughed at him as he snaped out of his stare."you zoned out there everything okay?",he asked raiseing an eyebrow.

Yukina brought the box into the kitchen and then unpacked it all.Then with sigh she put all but one small pack away.She took the pack she didnt put away over to the otheres."master Shiki...i have your pokey",she said bringing it to him.She glanced out into the hall way and saw her went foot prints then bpwing the group she smiled."sorry for disterbing you",she said then grabbing a mob she cleaned up att the water.Then went to finish up some things.

"shes a shy humna thats for sure",he said with a sigh.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 04-14-2009, 12:31 AM

"ohhh yea im fine"Shiki replied then sees Yukina come in with his daily pocky "thank you Yukina"and saw how wet she was and stood up and walked right behind her and whispered into her ear "go get your self dried i dont want you to get sick" he smiled and walked into the bathroom.

"aww well look at that lover boy is actually hitting on her" he laughed as she watched her cousin taking to Yukina.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-14-2009, 12:42 AM

Yukina jumped when he had whisperd in her ear but smiled at him.Then going to her room she got changed into some dry clothse.Then she cntinued with her chores.She finaly was ddown and sat in the other liveing room.She layed on the couch and had zed off to sleep.

Kian laughed."yah...its kindove wierd though"

itachiluvr4eva

Old 04-14-2009, 01:46 AM

Shiki came out of the bathroom and saw Yukina sleeping and looked around hopeing that no one was around he kissed her cheek.

"ill be back im going to go check on Shiki" she said to Kain and walked over to go and check on Shiki because he was takeing so long the sees him kiss Yukina's cheek ohhh my gosh i was right....she giggled as she walked back and sat right next to Kain

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-14-2009, 01:56 AM

Yukina was a light sleeper so she felt him kiss her cheak.Her eyes shot open and sat up and touched her cheak."u-uh Master Shiki!",she said jumping up."i .. i didnt man to fall asleep ..uh..im gonna get back to work!",she said with a dark blush then bowing she ran off to do more work.Did her seriously just kiss her????

Kain looked at Riku."whats with the smile?",he asked now curious. "what was he makeing out with the Yukina girl?",he asked with a slight laugh.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 04-14-2009, 02:09 AM

"wait how did you know that" she said looking at him suspisiosly.

"ohh its alright uhhh i was just checking up on you thats all"Shiki said smileing then looked at her "go to sleep i can tell that your tired."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-14-2009, 02:20 AM

Kain smiled."i dodnt....i was just guesing....but now i know",he said with a laugh ."but its good to see him careing for someone"

Yukina looked at up at him.Then looked down."I ...I will im just gonna finish up first",she said giveing him a tierd smile then walked off.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 04-14-2009, 02:47 AM

"ohh...well your a good guesser" she said blushing."well thats true i haven't seen him like this in a long time." Riku said crossing her legs.

Shiki then grabbed her gently by the shoulder "wait..." he blushed a bit "please just go to bed" he said looking into her purpleish blue sparkling eyes.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-14-2009, 02:54 AM

Kain smiled and looked at her."really?',he asked leaning back."well youve known his since child hood so, you would know"

Yukina stared at him,her cheeks a light pink."a-alright...what ever you say...master Shiki",she said smileing at him.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 04-14-2009, 03:15 AM

Shiki smiled at Yukina"alright now go" he said as he took his hand off of Yukina's shoulder and walked back into the other living room.

"ooo here comes lover boy"Ruki teased "did you have fun in the other room" she smiled at Shiki.

Shiki sat on his chair "huh what are you talking about" he said while grabbing pocky out of the box.

"aww you know what im talking about dont play dumb with me"she said lauging.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-14-2009, 03:24 AM

Yukina smiled.Then headed to her room. But got stoped by his mom...again.She pulled Yukina close and gave her a message.Yukina got a scarde look but nodded then went to her room. She sighed and didnt bother going under the covers.She was so tierd that she just floped on the bed and went to sleep.

Kain smiled.And wanted to see how much he cared for Yukina."yah Ruki saw you kiss that servent girl...",he said smileing."what was her name again? Kiki...Yukimo ....?"

itachiluvr4eva

Old 04-14-2009, 03:30 AM

"Its Yukina" he said rolling his eyes "and soo what i kissed the girl doesnt every master kiss there slave"he said trying to make a point but failed miseruably.

"since when did that trend started" Riku looked at Shiki aquardly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-14-2009, 03:33 AM

Kain smerked."since he wanted to start it"

itachiluvr4eva

Old 04-14-2009, 03:35 AM

"whatever you guys"he stood up "im leaveing to my room ill see you all later" he said blushing and stomped up the stairs angrily.

Riku laughed "aww my poor cousin"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-14-2009, 03:38 AM

Kain chuckeled."make sure you say good night to your girl friend!",he called up to him teasingly then sighed."well at least hes got smoebody"

itachiluvr4eva

Old 04-14-2009, 03:44 AM

"thats soo true" she smiled and giggled.then there was silence "so what do you wanna do know?".

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-14-2009, 03:46 AM

"about what?",he asked looking at her.

Yukina wolk up from a night mare.She was being devowerd by a vampire.Screaming wolkd up but fell out of bed,she sat up and looked around the room in a panic.She sighed calming down she got up and sat on her bed.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 04-14-2009, 03:54 AM

Shiki heard this thump coming from one of the rooms "hey is everything alright in there" Shiki said wondering if there alright.

"well i mean we have nothing else to do since lover boy is probably flirting with servant girl" she sighed and slouched on her chair.