Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-15-2017, 01:44 PM

MH: New Paths Forged

SPOILERX

Name:
Nickname:
Bloodline/Family: (parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, aunts, uncles, guardian, etc)
Special Skills:
Outfits: (you don't have to do, i'll use a doll maker later)
Personality:
Hobbies:
Favorite Class:
Least Favorite Class:
Appearance: (image or description)
Other: (anything else)

Name: Ahna Chione Sekhet
Nickname: Ahni, Ahn, Chio (chii-o)
Bloodline/Family:
-Father: Imhotep (Occupation: Dark Priest trying to take over the world still)
-Mother: Immelia (Ai-mel-yuh ~ Occupation: Guardian & Protector of Imhotep)
-Siblings: None
Special Skills: Ancient Magic (more elemental or telekinetic but her emotions are tied to them)
Likes: Cooking, reading, baking, adventuring, seeing the world, exploring old places, and finding new treasures.
Dislikes: Scarabs or any hard shell bugs, spiders, sunlight (prefers the moon), and idiots.
Outfits: (you don't have to do, i'll use a doll maker later)
Personality: Quiet, mature, kind and caring when you get to know her, very protective of friends or those around her, and tends to keep to herself. Her personality may also be the opposite and can get very competitive.
Hobbies: Drawing, baking/cooking, playing her flute, playing or testing her magic out, and trying to blend in not stand out.
Favorite Class: Singing, swimming, and Gym (tops in history)
Least Favorite Class: Dance (though she can, she doesn't like to)
Appearance: Normal To Royal
Other: She doesn't get along with either parent. Her father tries to rule the world, her mother tries to protect him and stop him at times from getting too close. They do not argue but she doesn't understand them nor do they understand her. She is expected to be the best, to be the next ruler and queen of Egypt that her father failed at when he was dating Anck Su Namun. Anck su namun left him to die, her mother saved Imhotep loving him all these years, and then she came along. She doesn't please either one of them, doesn't want the power, or the attention.

gotta re watch real quick

Last edited by Immy; 08-15-2017 at 06:23 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-15-2017, 09:09 PM

Name: Linda Idhalie
Nickname:
Bloodline/Family: Mother - Kadru (scheming and wily)
Father - Garuda (snake hater tricked to have a child with Kadru
Siblings - None that are from both her parents. Many half siblings that she doesn't speak to.
Special Skills: can change to look fully human, human form can also have wings though she rarely uses the form, some weather magic
Dislikes: flying, strong winds, being bored
Outfits: (Will do later)
Personality: She comes across as a bit of a snob and aloof. She doesn't like to tolerate those that she feels lack the same level of intelligence as she possesses.
Hobbies: Exploring water depths
Favorite Class: Oceanography
Least Favorite Class: Dead Languages
Appearance: Click on thumbnail for full view
Her tail is a deep purple with flecks of blue scales. Her skin is the soft tan of an Indian and she wears clothes that reflect that Indian heritage finding the wraps and loose sarongs to be comfortable around her scaly body.
When in human form she still sticks to the indian flare but is more into dresses and belly dancing pants.
Other: She's immortal and doesn't get along with her father at all since he hates serpants and is known as the serpent devourer. Her mother tricked him into having a child with her to one up her sister, one of her favorite pastimes and upset her husband at the same time just for the fun of it. Linda has transferred to monster high to be herself and explore a new place.

Last edited by Shadami; 08-16-2017 at 08:14 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-16-2017, 03:47 PM

Ahna sighed as she stood in the hallway of Monster High, she didn't exactly want to go to any school but it was that or stay at home with her parents in Egypt. She couldn't deal with them right now and she surely couldn't deal with their plans for her. Well more like her father's plans. Her mother wasn't always around since she was treasure hunting for relics that could help her father succeed in a more positive way.

Glancing around she took notice of a few people around her, well monsters around her. One that appeared like a normie (normal person that wasn't a monster) until he put his headphones on with his music. Then he changed. Then there was the frankenstein looking girl, another that was a werewolf and vampire, and the last one she saw besides an abominable snowgirl seemed to be like her. Egyptian wise that is. Staying away from everyone she walked down the hallway looking for her class. She wore black capris just below her knees with almost ankle boots in an off black. Her shirt looked more like a dress in the shade of plum with long sleeves as her blonde hair was straight down with bangs covering her eyes.

Her first class was ancient history so she sat down more towards the front knowing the other students would sit in the back. So less likely to be annoyed rather than in the front where no one wanted to sit. Except she hoped she wouldn't get bullied or get anything stuck in her hair. Her lavender colored eyes looked down at her notebook she brought with her that had a sealing lock in runes of ancient egyptian symbols.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-16-2017, 05:16 PM

Linda scowled at the steps in front of Monster high. She hated steps. Her eyes roamed over the massive size of the school and her scowl deepened. There would be no moving around in her normal form in this building. While she could move around and climb stairs with her long scaly tail, it was incredibly uncomfortable and she didn't feel like putting up with that today. Sliding across the ground she moved into the bushes there and leaned back, wrapping her tail around so that it was stretched out in front of her. Slowly, it shifted until she had two scaly legs in front of her and than the scales faded and she stood up shakily adjusting to the human limbs.

Reaching into her bag she pulled out a pair of soft pants and slid them on, letting her wrap she had been wearing fall over it. She spun around hearing the satisfying jingle and than looked down as her toes made a small circle in the dirt where she'd pivoted on one of them. Did I pack shoes? She muttered to herself, flicking through her bag. Finally stuffed in the bottom she spotted them and pulled them out sliding them on her feet. She nibbled her lip staring at her exposed toes. I'm going to have to skip a boring class and paint my toes. Not like the first day isn't just boring what will we do this year crap.

Finally satsified with her makeover she stuffed everything back in her bag that had fallen out in her search for shoes and headed out of the bush and back up the front steps of the school, taking a glance at her class schedule. Oh eww, Ancient history right off the bat. Ignoring everyone else in the hallways she strode down the hallway glancing every once in awhile at the doors until she found the right one. Pushing it open she slid quickly into a seat in the back of the classroom right by the door so that she could slip out if it was to boring.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-19-2017, 05:54 PM

(did you do that artwork up there? for your oc?)

Ahna sat reading a book she brought with her in a messenger bag as kids filled up the room. Quite a few of them even those who seemed to group off together. Great. Groups. This school started to seem like they focused on labels and if that was the case she would be considered part of the outcasts. Hoping that wasn't true, she waited for the teacher to speak up quieting the students.

"Alright class listen up, we have two new students today. Would you ladies like to come up here and say something about yourselves? Don't be shy, this way you'll get your first A for the semester by opening up to us." Ahna sank more into her chair not wanting to speak about herself at all. She could hear whispers around the room and those who doubted her. Those who thought her clothes were strange yet they thought she was more strange than themselves. Still she sat unmoved. She could deal with ignorance but being in the spotlight was something her parents did. Not her. She didn't want the attention. "Well if neither of you stands up I'll just have to give you a D for not cooperating."

Staying in her seat she goes "Ahna, I'm new. That's it." the teacher gave her a curious look as if not accepting that answer as the class started chatting again until shushed. Cleo was heard in the background "Do you get all your clothes from GhoulWill?" Ghoulwill was a thrift store that had super cheap clothes others would donate. Standing up she ignored those around her including Cleo.

"You know what, let me make this easier for you. This isn't my first school I've been too, my parents move around alot. So this is nothing new to me. Don't bother to try and remember my name because I'm sure as hell not going to remember yours. Don't talk to me, we won't be friends. I don't do scare chat, messenger, and I won't read your blog. And whatever you're thinking of saying, don't bother. I've seen it before and I may be wrong here, but I don't think there are too many original thinkers in this room. By the time you have found anything out about me worth knowing, I'll have moved on or be gone. That's all." Ahna sat back down opening her book but not focused on it. "Very impressive, now Linda Idhalie would you like to give it a try?"

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-22-2017, 01:52 PM

(yeah i did. )

Linda leaned back in her chair just about to place her legs on the table, preparing to open her bag and start painting her toes while sitting in the back of the classroom when the teacher called her and some other student out. With an annoyed sigh she looked around to see who the other new student was. As Ahna spoke up she pinpointed her. Her clothes were nothing special but as the girl continued speaking a smirk crossed her lips. She was a cool chick not caring about labels or weather people liked her or not.

She finally stood up as the teacher called on her and walked to the front of the classroom standing next to the teacher. She flipped her hair out of her face as she spun to face the class. Her clothes jingled as she walked and she put a hand on her hip as she surveyed the classroom, her lip turning up in a scoff at the groups. "My name is Linda Idhalie. I am from India where my family rules the water and the skies. I don't expect any of you to understand my position of power so don't even bother trying, just don't get in my way and you'll be fine. "

Surveying the room again she eyed Cleo who looked affronted and could tell there was an offended royal in the room. She locked eyes with her with a smirk. "I look forward to marking my position in this school." She decided not to tell them anything about the fact that she was an illegitimate child, that her father despised her and would sooner kill her than learn anything about her, nor that her mother only had her to spite her husband and one of his other wives; and could care less about where she went in life. But with so much power running through her bloodline she still considered herself just as powerful.

She gave a low curtsy so that her clothes jangled, spreading her arms wide and keeping her head raised to watch her schoolmates. With a flourish she swung her hips from side to side as she returned to her seat at the top of the classroom. She doubted anyone would forget that entrance.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-22-2017, 02:54 PM

(Tis really good, Gotta walk away for a minute then I'm posting, not that you see this till after I make the post but still lol)

Everyone was stunned by both introductions as Cleo had to be held back by her boyfriend Deuce and her friends. Eventually the class settled down again after murmuring voices began once the room was silent. "We're going to work on a project, everyone will get paired up at random by me, and I'll give out the assignments once we're settled in." the teacher continued "Let's work on our scaritage. So everyone, Cleo will be paired with Frankie. Deuce with Heath, Linda with Ahna..." the teacher kept going on until everyone had their pairings completed. "You will take the time to study as well as learn about your scaritage to as far back as it will go. The farther you go back and explain, the more of a better grade you will get."

Ahna sighed raising her hand "And how long do we have? Do we have to explain about our scaritage?" Ahna heard the teacher respond "Three months before winter break and yes you do. If you do not, I'll fail you in the class" this teacher was going to be annoying at this rate and there was no way she wanted to bring up her scaritage to anyone especially when she despised it. "You may get to work, you may go to the library or anywhere else on school grounds if needed be. After school you can go else where if that's where it must take you. I suggest an update once a week on how far you are getting along. So get to it."

Cleo was talking highly about her family as if her family was the best and more powerful which made Ahna roll her eyes at her. Draculaura walked over to Claudine talking about her family and how she was the descendent of the original Dracula bloodline. Claudine originated from the very first werewolf as well which made it simple for the two of them to finish up sooner than most.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-23-2017, 03:21 PM

(thanks)

"And why exactly do we need to have partners on a project about our own scareitage?" Linda said loudly, though not directly at the teacher. She was annoyed that yet again she had been about to start doing her nails having settled down back in her seat. At this rate she'd never get a moment of peace to get her legged look completed. "What are we suppossed to do, determine how each of our scareitage ancestors hated the others or something?" She rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag marching down to Ahna since she at least knew her partner was based on the introductions they'd been forced to give.

"Come on let's get out of here. No use sitting around listening to them gossip about their boring families, let's go explore the school instead or something?" Particularly she wanted to find out where water locations were on campus because there was bound to be at least one. She turned back around and headed for the stairs before waiting to see if Ahna was following, though she did wait at the door for her. It at least had to look like she was planning to work hard on this project even if it bored her. What was she going to say about her family. A bunch of jealous gods fighting each other, a mother who got pregnant with her own nephews child? Boooorrrring. No one cared about that.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-24-2017, 02:31 PM

"You must be partners to learn about your scaritage so that you both may present it. I'll ask you both questions on both projects so you might wish to pay attention on your first assignment miss Idhalie." The teacher turned back to sit down as others went about their ways of doing things.

Ahna followed putting her book in her bag, she was eager to get out of the classroom. Who wanted to hear about her family? Technically no matter how much her mother said she was good (mother, not ahna) she was always helping out her father (Ahna's father) which meant something evil. Ahna did find things she didn't want to share with others but telling her family scaritage meant others would find out about in her in 3 months time. Forget the project, she could ace it by lying and making up a story. She had no pictures or memories to share, so why bother?

Ahna caught up with Linda "So where should we look first? I started studying the map grounds of the school but maps aren't my strongest point. I am however familiar with it having secret rooms and what not." Ahna said slightly pleased when she took the time to look into the school just to get away from home. If they got caught she had ways out of it but she could only hope it wouldn't come down to that.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-25-2017, 11:58 AM

"What a lazy idiot." Linda grumbled under her breath as they left. The guy just was sticking them in partnered groups so he didn't have to teach his class. He was as bored with it as the students must be. She looked sideways at Ahna as the other new girl caught up. "Well to be quite honest I wanted to find the nearest water and go for a swim. Already getting quite bored with these legs." She slid a nail across her chin in thought. Secret passages huh? Perhaps this school could be more entertaining to her than she thought.

"If you can't read a map, and I don't have one I suppose we just wander though." She snided. It was her default tone afterall. So she strode off down the halls headed back for the front doors. If she wanted water she figured it would be outside and she would just need to circle the building since she hadn't noticed it in the front of the school. As they walked around the building she looked sideways at Ahna again. "So... what should we do about the project since you shouldn't fail because of me."

(cause of event. short couple posts. sorry)

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-16-2017, 02:46 AM

(finally not AND I am INSPIRED lol thanks to my archangel and top ranked reaper story XD)

"I doubt we'd fail either way, but I really don't wish to look into my family history. I already know about it and there isn't much to say really." Her mother was a high rank and her father was the evil high rank, one tried to end the world and her mother tried to save it. Not sure how the two of them even had her to begin with. She figured it was a one night stand but no one ever told her about it. She was raised by herself mostly, her mother always gone and father was always scheming.

"Why would you fail? Nothing to tell about yours?" Ahna asked as they walked down the hallway almost running into the headmistress which made Ahna activate her own little power of invisibility as she took the other girls hand quickly until they were out of sight so to speak then let go. "I am sure she'll notice later on."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 09-19-2017, 11:35 PM

Linda raised her eyebrow as her hand was grabbed but said nothing as she realized quickly that the headmistress was walking by. Well isn't that a convenient little trick. She thought to herself with interest. As her hand was released and they rounded the school building and out of sight she finally responded. "Well you see, my history is incredibly long winded and down right boring.
No one in their right mind would ever want to listen to such nonsense. But if we're marked as a team I'm not going to slack on the work which would fail you as well. I don't particularly care about my grade on such a silly project otherwise."
Suddenly she stopped scenting water on the air. Her tongue flicked across her lips like a snake sniffing its surroundings and a smile crossed her lips.

Picking up the pace she nearly jogged to the water and stood looking out at a very large pool of water. "Smell that fresh water?
It's glorious"
She looked around and quickly spotted another bush in which she could change in. She was not modest in the slightest but some people were just such babies about seeing someone change. "Be right back." her voice practically sang with excitement as she slipped into the bush and immediately stripped her pants and shoes off so they wouldn't get destroyed as she shifted back into her long purple and blue speckled scaley tail. A contented sigh slid from her lips and she stuffed her extra clothes back in her bag before sliding across the ground back over to her project partner.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-21-2017, 04:43 AM

"Ah well I don't care either, I only have to keep passing each year and I am sure I can skip out on one grade. I don't really want to tell anyone about my family history. I don't even care to like it either." No one except her parents were her family, no grandparents or cousins or siblings or even ancestors that she knew of. Just her dad's ex that was willing to leave him to die so she could live and their enemies.

Ahna watched her partner act as soon as fresh water filled the air, she could tell there was water nearby but was better locating sea water. "Oh my Ra, wow." she slipped up meaning to say goddess as she saw the tail. "Can I?" she wondered if she could touch the tail as she sat down where she was. "It's so beautiful like a mermaid's tail but in a way better. More details..realistic..." breaking her focus she realized she got lost in thought. "Well, I'm only at this school because it was better than my home life. What about you?" she asked quickly not caring another undressed in front of her. Then she wondered if the water felt good and an idea struck in her head. "Want to take a swim?" she wasn't all shyness and lone wolf, she did like to have fun and that's where spark would come from.

Shadami: here you go, so sorry its late.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 09-26-2017, 02:28 PM

(i've been horribly sick. and couldn't brain to respond. I've had the tab open for days >.> I'm still sick, but figured i should get some kid of reply in.)

"Oh that is fantastic news. Let's just skip this stupid project than ans spend out project working time exploring." her eyes dwindled lovingly on the surface of the water looking forward to sliding into it. However the words of her partner snapped her eyes back to focus on the other girl. "Can you?" She muttered, confused before she realized how fascinated she was with her tail and just let out a scoffing snort of laughter. "Mermaids are just stupid little fish, whatever go ahead." If there was an animal that could explain how her tail would feel to the girl it was that of a snakes, though she didn't shed as often as one.

"Home life is boring, I just wanted to get away from it all." She admitted absently, before brightening at the idea of a swim. "I would absolutely love to go for a swim!"

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-02-2017, 04:53 PM

Shadami: Been on a mini hiatus, going through hell but at a point here I'm alright for this moment as of right now. So lets get back into the swing of things shall we?

"I may not know everything about the school but it would be fun to explore. Even underwater." Ahna undressed herself revealing her undergarments were Egyptian material and as white as it could be. Though it was a thick material so nothing would really be shown detail wise about her body except the markings she didn't care to hide at this moment. The bottom was like shorts and the top a strapless bra, it wasn't like she was showing off anything but that didn't mean she didn't take after her mother either. She had wraps around her ankles and feet in an athletic sort of way as her blonde hair made her gold markings stand out more. "You ready?" she asked slipping into the water going under without waiting figuring the other girl would catch up.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-10-2017, 08:00 PM

(I completely understand. So no worries. Whenever you can ^^)

"Not afraid to change in front of others. Very nice. To many people are these days. " She tilted her head towards the bush she had changed in with a bit of a scowl" though I have a bit more that usually make people uncomfortable when I change, since I also change appearance." She slid her tail into the water swishing it around to get adjusted to the temperature and than dropped down fully in. "I am always ready for a swim."

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-05-2018, 05:41 PM

Holidays are over - Lets get down to business (quoting mulan well shang lol)

Ahna looked over noticing the other girl was now closer to her, she saw a hole and went for it without hesitating. She didn't believe in hesitation - they swam for some time looking around not finding much. She was almost ready to go back until she saw something down below with an Egyptian Ankh on it as she tilted her head. Looking towards the other girl she was wondering if she wanted to continue or come back later. Ahna was curious but research wouldn't be such a bad idea before delving into something as such as this. Who knows if its a curse or something that shouldn't be touched.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-23-2018, 02:57 PM

Linda's eyes glinted mischievously when she saw what Ahna was looking at. She nodded vigorously and flicked her tail to give her a burst of speed to push through the water and hover by the shiny object. She reached for it her heart pounding and held off inches from it. She wasn't the one who found it. She scowled slightly. Wanting to grab it. It was covered in algae and other sea life, but it was clear by the shine coming through in places where plant life and come off with currents that it would look marvelous once cleaned off.
She withdrew her hand and gave a half bow with one arm across her chest and the other extended to say, 'You found it, it is yours.' She may be a sea creature in part, but she couldn't speak under water, just breath. It had some egyptian symbol on it, and it only seemed right to let the egyptian grab it.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-13-2018, 05:48 PM

Shadami: please forgive me. Won't happen again. (never should have been gone this long, I've been too dedicated to work and realized that. So now i'm trying to focus on my home life & roleplaying)

Ahna did want to touch it, it was human nature or monster nature in any term. To want to touch something they probably shouldn't. She touched it but nothing happened so she grabbed Linda's hand in her hand as the two touched it together. It shined brightly as the Ahnk revealed something.

Reveals:

It appeared centuries ago as she saw her mother who was by the De Nile River. Her mother had long light blonde hair with a slight golden tint past her waist. Her eyes were a crystal clear blue standing out from those around her. Blonde hair and blue eyes were known as gods and never were in Egypt back then. Ivory skin looking flawless with the casual Egyptian garb on but no tattoos like her own. She was told her markings came from a relative, but who was that relative if not her parents? She had no grandparents or cousins or siblings. Long skirt that covered only her front and back to her knees in a thin material revealing an underwear sort of fashion underneath in the same shade of white and gold. A white one shoulder looking sports top along with gold accessories of metal here and there to decorate herself with. She had on tall heels which most never were in the desert but it didn't seem to bother her. Her skin looked unharmed as well to no blisters or sunburn.

Glancing around she saw herself father talking to Anck Su Namun, the woman who later lived for her father until the final try (third time is the charm they say) and ran when he was to perish. She wanted to live but fell into her own death of scorpions that the ground opened up. As if the gods said she was not worthy or should not live any longer. Seeing her father, dark eyes with no hair, standing strong and tall. Flirting with the woman he would soon lose in centuries to come. It really irritated her making her markings glow which made her hand warm up with the rest of her body. Her mother glanced in their direction not seeing the two girls but sensing something and cast them away. This sent them into the De Nile river where another, similar to Linda in an odd way. Same color eyes and a similar tail underwater then they rushed back to their current state under water at monster high.

Ahna blinked as she removed her hand releasing there was a small burn on the other girl's wrist, she knew she was supposed to be careful with her emotions or something like this would happen. Grabbing the item she waved at the other girl saying to go back up top, this was more than she expected to find let alone a travel into the past.