LunaFeather
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-31-2007, 10:36 PM

Angels. They all live among us, and roam the world looking for someone to protect. Humans haven't noticed them, but people on the verge of death Now, one angel, named Le'Velle, has broken all the rules. She had fallen for a human boy.

The story from Le'Velles point of view.

It was a starry night, and he was asleap, the small gleam of light comming from his window was me, I was watching over him, making sure he was okay. No, this wasn't true, I was only watching him because I loved him. I was supposed to go to somewhere else in the town, for a little girl. I was to late for her, and he was at her funeral, her last wish, was for me to watch him. Of course, I couldn't refuse, it was my job as an angel.

A couple days later, a young boy angel started watching me, he was completely jelouse of how much I loved the boy, and not him. After days of watching me, he finally got all the evidence he needed. Presenting it to the high council, he made sure it seemed like we had a physical relationship, even when we didn't.

They stripped me of my wings, and powers, and sent me to earth as a human. I would forever go my life without love, or purpose. I was cursed forever because of one angel, who thought he could make me love him, but torturing me.

LunaFeather
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-31-2007, 10:40 PM

One Literacy is a must! No one-liners, you must be able to type at least a paragraph. Use italics for thinking and "" for talking. No ** for actions.

Two No cybering! That is really, really gross. I allow romance, I absolutely love it :3 Also, you can cuss, but don't say it every single sentence.

Three No GMing or PPing. (Godmodding, power playing)

Four No leaving the RP right after you join. Also, don't just post once and leave.

Five Pm me the profile.

LunaFeather
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-31-2007, 10:43 PM

Code:
[color=Make me a pretty color]Username: [/color]
Name: 
[color=make me a pretty color]Nicknames: [/color]
[color=make me a pretty color]Gender: [/color]
Sexuality: 
[color=make me a pretty color]Race:[/color] Human, or Angel 
Powers: 
[color=make me a pretty color]Abilities[/color]: Abilities, NOT powers, things like sewing, or pickpocketing. 
Weapon(s): 
[color=make me a pretty color]Appearance: [/color] Link it
Bio: 
[color=make me a pretty color]Personality: [/color]
Crush: 
[color=make me a pretty color]Other:[/color]

LunaFeather
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-31-2007, 10:51 PM

Profiles go here

Username: LunaFeather
Name: Korrin
Nicknames: Korkor
Sexuality:
Race: Human
Powers: N/A
Abilities: She can sew, do some other girly things, like cooking.
Weapon(s): A small pocket knife.
Appearance: [x]
Bio: Korrin is an average girl, only, her mother was a teen, single mother. Her parents were poor, so Korrin had to go to a foster home, but she did get to see her mother. She was so kind and gentle. On her 18th birthday, her parents bought her her own house, she now lives there, alone.
Personality: Korrin can sometimes come off as snotty, but she's really not. She's a gentle, and kind girl, but likes her space. She forgets, alot. Remind her of something she forgot, and she'll love you forever.
Crush:
Other: Has a major weakness for sweets.

LunaFeather
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-31-2007, 10:52 PM

White List
Good People :]

Black List
You Are Banned From This RP!

LunaFeather
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-31-2007, 10:54 PM