Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-26-2007, 03:30 AM

I laughed at her, "No, not at all! You know what I find weird there are two words I see when I see the word familiar, they are family and liar. Now those two words go hand in hand! What do you think?" I paused then thought maybe i was the one asking to many questions, "Am I asking to many or to weird of questions? The lady i live with son said I talk to much and about the weirdest things and that was one of the things about me he did not like, and that forced him to hit me...I should shut up shouldn't I? I guess do talk to much" I made a half smile and laughed.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-26-2007, 11:22 PM

I smiled, "No it's okay" I said, "talking keeps you from feeling lonely". I sighed, "So if you would..." I started, "If this question isn't too...Noisy?" I smiled,
"Would you want to go back to your real parents? Or no?"
I lied back, "I know I wouldn't"

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2007, 03:36 AM

I Looked at her with a concerned looked then said, "So you don't live with your real parents ether?"

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-27-2007, 11:31 PM

I gasped, "Erm..." I wasn't sure what to really say, "N-n-no" I said with a weak smile.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2007, 02:45 PM

I smiled at her, "Touchy subject?" I questioned not wanting to push her into uncomfortable territory.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-28-2007, 11:10 PM

• "Y-yeah" I stammered. "Bad past" I said closing my eyes.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-30-2007, 04:47 PM

"I'm sorry! I forget that some people don't like to talk about certian things! I just don't care what people think of me so there for I tend to tell all." I laughed and moved back to my bed and sat on the edge.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-02-2007, 12:09 AM

• "Thats strange..." I said opening my eyes, "Most people tend to care everything about what people think about them" I sighed, "I guess there's only a few left in this world"

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-04-2007, 07:27 PM

I looked at he confused, "What do you mean only a few left? A few what left?" I really did not care if she thought I was stupid for asking this question I just wanted to kn ow what she was talking about. "Your right about most people! They do care! I am the odd ball out here! I just don't give a damn!" I scooted back father on my bed. "So does that bother you, The fact that I don't care? It bothered the lady I was staying withs son! That is why he beat me up." I remember I was trying to get her to respond to something. "So what did you mean by that few left in the world comment?"