Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-07-2007, 12:13 AM

Jason rubbed his neck trying to get the kink out of it. He felt like a old man, and he was only 18! He looked forward suddenly, he senced fear. but whose he had no idea, but, when the screams reached his ears, he took off running. He knew those screams.

mindpollution
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-09-2007, 11:09 PM

She smiled and made herself appear behind Aya. "Ah, but the question is who and what are you?" She studied the beings curiously. "Merely human? or something more?" She questioned. Synyster stayed upon her shoulder unsure of how to act. "You seem frightened. I assure you I won't do any harm, as long as you play your cards right, cheat and I might get angry." She kept a straight face about all of this. She didn't really pay any mind to what Synyster was doing. He sniffed the air around the two girls.

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Aya_san Send a message via MSN to Aya_san

Old 11-15-2007, 01:11 PM

She looked at the stranger closely. It - She looks human enough, but there was this eerily feeling when she was being looked at. "What are you talking about? Of course we're humans! and if you are expecting me to cheat, well you got another thing coming. I've never cheated at anything, and I'm not about to start now." Go, you guys... go! She pleaded to her friends in her mind, hoping that they will somehow read her mind.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-16-2007, 02:24 AM

Mateus and moura arrived at the street. There was something going on down a ways, and mateus sensed another vampire.

"OHH!!" Squealed moura, "look its a get together!" She grabbed mateus hand and pulled him down the street. "Come on lets go!" she squealed again.

Mateus hated to deny moura anything cause of how much she was denied in there past but still he hesitated, " i don't know moura.." he said while being pulled down the street toward the commotion, "It doesn't look like they want company!"

Moura giggled at her brothers funny comment. Who didn't want company? "Your silly matty!!"

mindpollution
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-16-2007, 11:35 PM

Plague got a twisted smile on her face. She rubbed under Synyster's chin and looked the humans over with her eyebrow raised. "Tisk tisk...little humans should not be playing outside knowing the big bad wolf is going to get them eventually." She stepped back into the mirror and eight more appeared with her reflection in them all. Eight more then spawned from the others and surrounded the humans so they couldn't escape. "You have something I want." She smiled and chuckled.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 04:36 AM

Mateus and moura arrived just in time to see a girl disappear into a mirror. "OHH, Look matty, there doing tricks!" Mateus rolled his eyes at moura and moved her behind him "I don't think it's for fun moura!" he stated. "Matty I can't see stop let me in front your taller then me, don't you know the rule about the taller peo..." Mateus out his hand over his sisters mouth and smiled at the others.

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2007, 10:45 AM

Aya whimpered, shrinking back to where Artemis and Amber are standing. "W-we don't know what you're talking about..." She scanned her eyes over the crowd of clones. "We're just a few friends going to my house. I've never seen you before, and neither have my friends!"

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-30-2007, 04:14 AM

{{Where is everybody?}}

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-30-2007, 04:44 PM

((I was wondering the same thing!!! I have been watching forever and there has been no one!!))

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2007, 03:43 AM

{{I know... it's been almost 1 week now? I think I'll have to send them all PMs to remind them...}}

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-04-2007, 07:28 PM

((Sounds like a good idea!))

Naleh
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2007, 10:10 PM

Misha tensed hearing some racket coming from about a block over. She raised her head, her nose twitching as she attempted to catch the scents of who or what is causing the noise. But even with her sensitive nose, it was hard to pick up an individual smell with all this garbage, pollutants, and humans in the area. However, she did manage to pick up something...there were vampires about. Slowly and carefully Misha stepped out of the allyways shadows and into the street. For a werewolf, she had the curiosity of a cat.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker
Send a message via MSN to Gory Little Horror

Old 12-07-2007, 06:06 PM

The night seem to draw out in a painfully long way. Each second the man droned on seemed like a hour. She rolled her eyes as she watched him laugh not even sure of what he was laughing at. Even though she wasn't a smoker she had taken without guilt the young mans cigerattes. The first she had been given had been smoked and abandoned in the astray for quite some time. She took the last sip of her drink, staring at him vaguely and prayed for the man to choke on his words and die quietly.

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-09-2007, 05:08 PM

Aya gulped, and took Ambers arm. "Let's get out of here..." She whispered as she started to edge around the crowd of clones all looking straight at them. "This person... people... is giving me the creeps..."

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 11:33 PM

Mateus tensed he could feel the fear thick in the air. What was it this ilusionist could possibly want off of a few humans? He wondered about this as he kept his distance and tryed to force his sister to do the same.

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-15-2007, 11:05 PM

As soon as they were clear of the clones, she turned her friends around and made them run towards her house.

{{I think this RP is dying... :cry: }}

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2007, 06:32 AM

((I noticed that! It is so sad I really like it too!))

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-17-2007, 01:17 PM

{{-sigh- And it gave me the gold I had needed to buy my shoes too D;}}

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-17-2007, 05:47 PM

((Why don't we try restarting it and getting all new people to join that way if some of the old ones want to acctually continue and promise to be acctive then they can rejoin, and others who will be acctive and are interested in this can join. Just a thought!))

Master Wild Mage
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Master Wild Mage Send a message via MSN to Master Wild Mage

Old 12-18-2007, 03:05 AM

((Hope you don't mind my posting an idea even though I'm not yet an rper in this thread.

I agree with Edana. If you were to restart and possibly better explain what you'd like to go on the front page people might want to come in more. I for one didn't want to come in at first because I love to play the vampires and Werewolves and I didn't want to play a character that would be fighting to keep her as a character. The way it's put in the beginning is that all the creatures of the night are to be done with sooner or later.

that was my take on it anyway and I just never came in because I didn't want to do that. I'll check back later to see how things are going. I may have a character bio later as well depending on how things end up. ))

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-19-2007, 05:58 AM

{{@ Edana: I think that that's a good idea and that it's time for me to re-open the thread.

@ Master: It's okay. My original idea was that only the NPCs would be killed off. I would never try to alienate anyone, especially when creating a RP. I welcome you to come and join anytime you deem fit.

EDIT: I won't be able to be on for until next week, so please forgive me in advance.}}

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-20-2007, 12:44 AM

((Sounds like a great Idea! I want to make a few adjustments to my characters for restarting anyway, so I will do that and have them ready to go waiting in your mail box when you return!!

By the way I was wondering if you were going to lock this one and start over or if you where going to just run off this one and start over in here!))

Master Wild Mage
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Master Wild Mage Send a message via MSN to Master Wild Mage

Old 12-20-2007, 05:45 AM

((Since it's only a few pages starting a whole new thread would seem like so much of a waste. Just editing posties would be ok on the front page. Then just ignore the pages before this. Have fun in whatever you may be doing Aya and Happy holidays.
))

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-20-2007, 09:02 PM

((Yeah but it would regive you the money and also it would not confuse others!))