ColorfulDepression
Send a message via MSN to ColorfulDepression

Old 10-12-2007, 08:15 PM

The Midnight Lust Series••••

When the line between lust and love is crossed, what will happen? What if that line was crossed by god's creation and those who dwell in the darkness?

When a relationship so taboo would make even god look down in pity continues happily, what will people do? What if children are born half blooded? What will god do?

When temptation grows far to great for those to bare, what will become of the poor being? How would god judge their souls, mislead by the heart?

The last question. How did god stop this from happening? How did he cease the forbidden love from spreading? Why would he deny humans and vampires to love each other?

ColorfulDepression

Old 10-12-2007, 08:20 PM

Since the raise of man, those who dwell in the shadows crept in the darkness, hidden away from the rest. They would only appear during the night, but in the earlier times of existence they didn't thirst for the blood of humans, nor any creature in that case, but they could only appear during the night. During the medieval era was when those beings that hid in the darkness made their appearance the most. Those legends and ghost storied from that time were normally true. After time passed, they were granted the name 'vampire'.

Around that ear was when the vampires started to feast upon humans. It was a curse of god. He wouldn't let darkness dance with his perfect image. He made these vampires thirst for the blood of humans making it so it would be, too unbearable for vampires to be with the human race for life. No not even. Hours.

Although at first god had praised himself for this idea, especially after humans started to fear these creatures and called them monsters instead of lovers, but soon he began to regret his decision. The black plague was most of the exiled images of god's doing. It was the vampire's doing. Humans slowly began to disappear and soon enough, at least one person in every family began to die. No matter how much they clung to life, it would always be out of their grasp after that point.

Now vampires try to conceal themselves, some only leaving to feed. It's only a steady cycle now. Somebody goes missing and it's always though to be the doing of another human, but some times it's not. Vampires are only a myth now, but the myth is real.

ColorfulDepression

Old 10-12-2007, 08:23 PM

I...
Am god here. I will not hesitate to report, warn or kick anyone out if they do not follow the rules. You get three warnings and then your out.

Posts...
Must be at least semi-literate which means no chat speak, no using ** to display actions please keep your spelling and grammer in check. Please don't put a random capital letter in the middle of a sentence and after a punctuation mark start your sentence with a capital letter. That really bothers me because people should have learned that when they started learning how to write. I have no real minimum to sentences in a post. If you stop posting for a week I will send you a PM asking you to post. If you still don't post then your character will be removed from the RP. Also if you post without permission, you will be reported.

Fighting...
Is allowed to be gory, but no killing unless two people agree on it. No Auto-Hitting, godmodding or anything of that sort. It just gets annoying. Suicide is aloud because obviously if your doing it, you agree with yourself that you want to.

Romance...
Is welcome and very much encouraged here, but keep it PG-13. This is a romance based roleplay. No cybering. If you want to start that then go some where else. No one wants to read that, so don't post it.

Profiles...
Must be PMed to me titled 'Broken'. If it is not than I will ignore it. I do not have to accept your profile. Keep that in mind. The profile must be filled out fully in order to successfully be accepted into this RP. If you don't that if just ruins the entire scheme of the profiles. Please don't change the font or color.

If...
I need to I'll post more rules later. Oh yeah and change the title to your profiles to 'Shattered' just to see if you pay attention.

ColorfulDepression

Old 10-12-2007, 08:34 PM

[Personal Information]

They named me...
... your full name here
But most call me...
... your nicknames here
I am a...
... gender here
And I'm only...
... age here
My people are
... race here [vampire or human]
I look like...
... appearance here[link only please. I'd really like it to be an anime picture please]

[color=black:95babf4b40][My Life][/color]

[size=10:95babf4b40]I want people to see me as...
... description or links
And I work as a...
... occupation here [hunter, writer, cashier... for vampires too]
And I can use...
... weapons or special abilities here [limit 6 total for both powers and weapons. Powers are only for vampires]
I can act like...
... personality here
My past...
... biography here
I also...
... anything else?[/size]

[color=black:95babf4b40][Behind The Scenes][/color]

[size=10:95babf4b40]I am the pupeteer...
... Username here[/size]

[size=24:95babf4b40][color=black:95babf4b40]•[/color]•••[/size]

[size=10:95babf4b40]Roleplay sample...
... this won't be posted[/size]

[color=black:95babf4b40]Please write this in first person[/color]

Code:
[Personal Information]

They named me...
... your full name here
But most call me...
... your nicknames here
I am a...
... gender here
And I'm only...
... age here
My people are
... race here [vampire or human]
I look like...
... appearance here[link only please. I'd really like it to be an anime picture please]

[My Life]

I want people to see me as...
... description or links
And I work as a...
... occupation here [hunter, writer, cashier... for vampires too]
And I can use...
... weapons or special abilities here [limit 6 total for both powers and weapons. Powers are only for vampires]
I can act like...
... personality here
My past...
... biography here
I also...
... anything else?

[Behind The Scenes]

I am the pupeteer...
... Username here

••••

Roleplay sample...
... this won't be posted

ColorfulDepression

Old 10-12-2007, 08:35 PM

[Personal Information]

They named me...
... Lolita D. Love
But most call me...
... Ai
I am a...
... female
And I'm only...
... two hundred forty-nine years old but I look eighteen.
My people are
... vampires
I look like...
... Love Ai

[My Life]

I want people to see me as...
... someone that won't just hide in the shadows. Who'll be strong, but that's only what I want. I work as a model and take mostly the darker types of photographs for a magazine called 'Underground'. Underground mostly centers around the darker side of fashion. It's not very well known, but I enjoy working there. I hide behind my photographs, sort of saying 'I only dress like a vampire, I'm not one.' I'm not very well known, which is a good thing, so when I move to a different area, I'd have to change my entire identity.

I normally wear darker colors, due to my job and associating with the people I work with. I guess it rubs off after a while. I am also into the Japanese culture, but I bet you could tell since everyone calls me Ai. It's not only my stage name, but it's what I'm really called. I'd love to live in Japan and that's where I'm aiming to move next. It's all a part of my endless life. It's a drag sometimes, but I got used to it. It's not, too much of a hassle and finding the money isn't hard since i don't eat and I barely buy anything. Everything I don't use is put into storage. I live in an apartment, so I don't really have to pay much. They take care of water and electricity.

And I work as a...
... model for a magazine called 'Underground'
And I can use...
... small weapons that normally fit under my clothes. I have a few powers, but I don't really use any of them but my night vision. I am also telepathic and I have super speed. I don't like to stick out much and normally somebodies mind isn't the best place to dwell.
I can act like...
... I'm helpless. I hate it. I can't do anything for myself. I'm shy and I can't fight back. I'm a vampire. I should be able to do something for myself. I can't stand myself. I don't deserve to live on this earth. Whenever I find I can't do something, I beat myself up and make myself smaller than a pebble. The worst part is, I hide it all. Why can't I change. Why can't I just be a normal person? Why?

I'll hang onto any person who simply just says the three magic words. 'I Love You', but why am I so blind. I've been heart broken so many times. The last one I even asked if they could lie and say they loved me one last time before they left. All they did was laugh and walk out the door mumbling about how hopeless I was. It's true. I'll cling to any hope left, until it's all gone. I make it all disappear. It's all me.

I'll have to tell you. Don't believe me when I smile. I don't mean it. I couldn't truly smile for years. I'll lie to you, just to make you happy. If you don't mind than that'll make my job easier. I can't bare the weight of myself, none the less with someone else. Don't spill your troubles to me, even If I ask. I'll probably go home and scream. You can never trust me. I'm almost constantly lying to make myself feel better. Denial is my heaven.

My past...
... goes back about sixteen years before the Revolutionary War in 1775 in a small unknown town. When I was five my parents decided to move to New York City. I was very popular with the boys by the age of twelve and as I got older, they grew more attracted. It was nice living there. It wasn't exactly crowded. Well not to my standards at least and I was a popular girl. My parents thought all would be well in the small city, but that was wrong.

In 1776 the British invaded New York City and killed my parents. They left me on the brink of death after 'playing' around with me. I clutched onto that small thread that could barely be called life and then he came along. I don't remember that name he spoke out to me when I was barely to gasp out a 'Who are you?'. I can't even remember his face, but he saved me from passing on. He turned me, but when I was reawaken, he was gone. After that I became a strong patriot and I even got my revenge on those sick people who took my innocence. They were surprised to see I was still... alive... in a way.

My heart was strong back than, but as the years passed, it became weaker. I'd seen everything that happened after that. Sure America became a strong nation, but all the people I've seen. All the people I cared for. All the people I saw die. It put a weight on my heart and slowly dragged it down. My romance wasn't great either. That put my heart in a box. It locked and I lost the key. I guess it's only my fault and I'm the only one to blame.

In the 1980s I started getting into these Japanese cartoons called anime. I'm big on it now. That's how my love for Japan started. I'm even keeping a shrine for my parents. I don't remember what they look like, but I've made something up. I did my best on drawing them, and it was pretty good. I guess years of living can improve your skills. I can even sing now. I have no clue why I picked modeling as a profession, but it's too late for regrets, even though I still do.

About every ten years I move and start a new job. I've been all across America and I've made all sorts of impressions. Next I think I'll move to a different country. I've forgiven Britain for what their troops did to me. I'm sure it's not the whole country's fault for a few screw up's lust. I bet even a patriot would pull something like that. I'm considering on moving to britain even. It's between Japan and Brain. I'm not sure.

I also...
... am warning you. Don't ever say those three venomous words. I'll try to refrain, but I'm not sure if I can. It's better not say them.

[Behind The Scenes]

I am the pupeteer...
... Colorful Depression

••••

ColorfulDepression

Old 10-12-2007, 08:36 PM

OPENED!!!!

ColorfulDepression

Old 10-12-2007, 08:38 PM

•Love Ai•

The Moonlit Flower
•Lolita D. Love•
The moonlight shinned off her pale skin and made it look as if it were glowing. She held a book in her slim finger. It was an awkward looking book that had pictures and read right to left. A few Japanese letters were printed on the front along with the title and author in English and an eye catching picture. As she read, her expressions changed from happy, to sad, to upset and so on. It would have been quite amusing to watch from a distance. Ai seemed to innocent right now. Her features were highlighted by the perfect lighting by the moon and her position. She was sitting on a park bench, knees together, elbows on knees. She sort of looked like an angel of the night. In a way, she was, but with a more... demonic touch.

A small smile tugged at her lips as Ai giggled. Chances were, she was reading a love scene. She was always a sucker for romance, but not her own. She loved reading about it and hearing other people's 'love at first sight' stories, but her's never really did end happily ever after. No, It was much like the opposite. Ai hated how fate had to be such a bitch. Her smile quickly faded. It was brief, but beautiful, like a snowflake someone had caught in their hand. It had it's moments, but then it melted away.

She closed the book and looked towards the moon. The reflection made her eyes twinkle. Her beauty was inhuman, very inhuman. A look of sadness washed over all the other feelings in her eyes. She was thinking of something. Something that had happened in the past. Probably one of her relationships. Why did they always have to end in tragedy, in tears? Her eyes seemed to twinkle more. Was it tears? No. Ai had not cried for love in years... decades, why now? Why break her streak? Why burst into tears in public. It made no sense.

Ai wiped her eye and reopened the book. Personally, she didn't even know why she was in public. The only reasons normally were, she wanted to feed, or she needed to work. Other than that, she had no use. If she wanted to bath in the moonlight, she could have done it closer to her apartment. If was a good long walk here and all she did was sit back and read. Lately, nothing was clear to Ai. She didn't understand god's reasoning anymore. She didn't understand the use of immortality if there was a heaven and hell. She was lost in a sea of her own questions and it seemed she couldn't swim. Ai was slowly being consumed in the depths of it all.

chasi-cat

Old 10-12-2007, 09:05 PM

she walked down the street dressed in a a deep blue dress that cut off a couple of inches above her knees. her hair was pressed to her face from all of the humidity and her eye shone just as brightly as the blue and pink in her hair. she sat down at a table inside of a cool and refreshing ice-cream parlor and waited. some one special was suppose to show up that day, and hse only hoped that he would show.