TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-11-2007, 12:33 AM

Storyline-
A private school called "Sleeping Mist" seemed normal to most. But as they got in they realized this school was complete horror. People had starting disapearing and dying in their sleep. Was it ghosts? Or their past haunting them for what have done? This group of students have no idea what their in for.

Rules-
No cybering
No godmodding
Keep swearing to a minimum
Use anime pictures please.
Be literate
Pm all profiles.
Refer to yourself in 1st person.
Please don't write me a story in your post or bio.
Don't start until I say.

Profile-

Code:
My I.D says:(Username)
My parents named me:
I am this many:
Can't you tell I'm:
I act:
I like:(Boys,Girls)
My History is:
I look like this:

Accepted Women-
My I.D says:Djem
My parents named me: Hikaru
I am this many: 14
Can't you tell I'm: Female
I act: Sarcastic, rude, selfish, alone.
I like:Men
My History is: I grew up with my brother because my parents were murdered by the time I was three. My brother then died four years later. I was emotionless. So much pain and suffering and crying caused me to be the way I am.
I look like this:

My I.D says:Stormy1
My parents named me:Storm Orin
I am this many: 16
Can't you tell I'm: Female
I act:Crazy,Random,Loner sometimes, Musical.
I like:Boys
My History is: MY parents died when I was young, I was sent to live with my Aunt and Uncle who treated me like a slave. If I talked back or didnt do something perfect I got slapped across my face, I now flinch at sudden movements. Finally they got fed up with having to look at me and sent me to Privet school.
I look like this:

My I.D says:
Sutorumie Karurusonu
My parents named me:
Kurokawa Sen ("Black river" and "Thousand")
I am this many:
Can't you tell I'm:
Female
I act:
Quiet, weird, spacey, not easily saddened, angered, excited, or any other emotion. Has trouble acting like a regular person.
I like:
No one
My History is:
Kurokawa lived in a village in Japan that was secluded from the rest of society, thus it was deep in poverty and carried a few rare diseases. When it was discovered, the culture it carried was considered strange to the "outsiders" and they aimed to get rid of them. Kurokawa's family was killed and she was kidnapped. She was experimented on for a reason remaining publicly unknown, and her memory was wiped. She was renamed Kurokawa Sen (as in she was something else originally) for the sake of a project name. However, they were foolish enough that Kurokawa turned on them, killed them, and escaped. She wandered for years and doesn't know exactly how to act humanly. She stumbled across this private school and joined in order to fit into society.
I look like this:
Let me light up this sky

Accepted Men-
My I.D says: TamakiSenpai
My parents named me: Josh
I am this many: 16
Can't you tell I'm: Male
I act: Loud, annoying, hyper and I don't slow down.
I like: Both
My History is: I grew up with my parents in a small town in Texas and I was always kidding around with my friends and having fun. Now my parents dropped me off in a private school to learn "manners".
I look like this:

My I.D says:Edana Little Flame
My parents named me:Lycan Falcon
I am this many:18
Can't you tell I'm:Male
I act:Flirty; goofy; sarcastic, when irritated or just in a mood
I like:Girls,Boys
My History is:I was ignored by my parents so much that when I was 5 I hid from them in a store but stayed close by enough to see what would happen, but they didn't even take notice and they left without me. I then walked the parking lot till a women stopped me and asked where my parents where. when I replied they just pulled out in that car, pointing to there car leaving, she gasped and brought me home to her family where I was raised up in a wealthy home. there really son was jealous of me and would abuse me so much that the woman decided it would be best if we went to different schools so she sent me here.
I look like this:

Dorms- (No complaining, I picked random names)
One- Hikaru; Lycan
Two- Josh; Storm
Three-
Four-

Our banner-
Code:

[ Cookie Monster 5 ]
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-11-2007, 12:47 AM

My I.D says:(Username) [ cookie monster 5 ]
My parents named me: Stephanie
I am this many:
Can't you tell I'm: Cute
I act: hyper
I like:(Boys,Girls) boys
My History is: That i always drule over boys
I look like this:Will show later....

*Looks around and see's nobody* - Hmm *Goes to get changed* When comes out gets in bed.

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-12-2007, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ Cookie Monster 5
]My I.D says:(Username) [ cookie monster 5 ]
My parents named me: Stephanie
I am this many:
Can't you tell I'm: Cute
I act: hyper
I like:(Boys,Girls) boys
My History is: That i always drule over boys
I look like this:Will show later....

*Looks around and see's nobody* - Hmm *Goes to get changed* When comes out gets in bed.
Unaccepted. In the rules it clearly states "Pm ALL profiles". You didn't put your age. In the "Can't you tell I'm" you put your gender. And your history is a BIO. (Whats with the end of your post also?)

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-14-2007, 12:47 AM

|| I totally forgot about this. Sorry :oops:||
As I was dropped off in a black van, I was grabbed by my shoulder and taken to the front door. "You'll stay here until someone decides to adopt you" The man whispered to me. "That could take years" I calmly said walking away. "Uh, be good!" The man called to me. "Whatever" I said. I opened the door and walked in. I was dressed in a black lolita dress with a black maid looking headband with a black choker. My purple hair was pulled into two pony tails. I sighed and continued to walk. I thought I had heard someone walking behind me when I stopped by a classroom. "Hm?" I turned to find no one there.

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-14-2007, 04:10 AM

I sighed as I walked down the hallway, I was bored and it seemed like I was the only one there. I turned the corner and noticed at girl in purple hair looking behind her at something. I took a breath and walked up to her. "Excuse me, are you lost?"

((Hey I was just wondering if you could write in a color not so bright. I had a hard time reading your post, I have really bad eyes ^_^;; Please and Thank you, sorry if I sound rude!))

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-14-2007, 11:11 PM

||Heh, sorry >.< I guess I'm used to it.||
My eyes shifted from the imaginary illusion that was behind me to the girl. "Mmm.." I shook my head, "Just wandering" I said quietly. Even though we were the only ones in the hallway, I felt someone was watching me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the doors open. Then close. "Some school, huh?" I said aloud to myself.

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-14-2007, 11:18 PM

I got out of the truck and said a "Goodbye" to my folks.
I walked to the doors and saw two girls talking. "Betta' not inter-rupt" I said walking down the hall. I sighed as I made my way into math class. The teacher ignored me and kept teaching. I heard the bell ding as soon as I sat down. The teacher excused us all and I slipped out of the classroom. "That was a easy" I said walking down the hall and to what was my 'signed locker.
I opened it and crammed books in it. I heard the faint noise of crackling, like a static. Then a loud scream. I
jumped and turned around knocking all of my books on the
floor. "Great..." I thought.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-14-2007, 11:27 PM

My eyes widened, for I too had heard the scream. The boy acted so calm about this. I for one was a little light headed. But, I wasn't going to say anything. I looked down and then took off running. Sure, I looked very suspicious about this, but who would believe the girl who can't even shed a tear for the grave both her parents, and brother lied? I ran through the halls and out the back door. I walked to a tree and leaned against it. Then falling to my knees, not crying, I looked up to the sky. Why was this happening? And now?

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-14-2007, 11:30 PM

I watched the girl take off. What's her deal? I thought. It was probably just a movie a class was watching or something. I sighed, "Oh well, she's probably got a bad past or something" I said to myself. I got down to pick my books up then I looked up at the other girl. Did she not hear it? "Oh, hi" I said in my tennessee accent, smiled and got up to handshake her.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2007, 11:43 PM

I opened the doors to my new school and stepped inside.
"Wow this place is big!" I exclaimed then added with a smile, "I think I got the better deal out of this! Now which way to the office?" I looked around trying to find other students as to ask where I should go to find my classes out.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-15-2007, 12:05 AM

I began thinking about what had happened. It had been my third birthday. My parents got in a huge fight. I was
bed trying to sleep. I remember hearing things breaking and my father shouting at my mom. I remember getting up and my brother telling me to get back in my bed. I remembered opening my door and seeing a gun on the table
in front of me. I saw my father with his hands around my mothers throat and my dad yelling at me telling me to go
back to my bed. I remembered my mother falling to the ground, tearing on her face. I remembered my father put his hands around my head and shouting at me. I remembered the gun was in my reach...I sighed. "Why do I remember this nightmare?" I asked my self, "This-this horror..." I looked up, "I think I know what I did...But
I don't remember..." I laughed, "Listen to me, I sound crazy" I told myself.

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-15-2007, 12:10 AM

||Keep changing color huh Djem? lol||
I shook her hand with a smile. "'Cuse me but I'd better
go check on that girl. She seemed troubled" I felt like helping everyone I could today, thats what ma wanted me to learn, manners. I then saw a boy looking for something. "Can I help you?" I asked him with a smile.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-15-2007, 12:17 AM

||Yeah, heh :wink: (Also are we going to get dorms? Just wondering :roll:)||
I got up, "They probably think I'm crazy by what I just
did, but.." I began walking to the back-door, "Doesn't hurt to try" I opened the doors and went into the lunch room. I sat down at an empty table and leaned on it. I started humming watching the other people.

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-15-2007, 12:19 AM

|| OH! I forgot!!!! I'll make some and give y'all one!||

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-15-2007, 12:23 AM

|| Okay,There up!||

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2007, 12:33 AM

I walk zombie like down the hall ways calling out. "hello anyone? I a poor lost boy, new to the school! Can anyone help me?" I rounded a corner and found a boy Talking to a girl. "oh good a body to talk to" I walked up beside them and smilled. "Hi! I'm new and was wondering if I could get help getting to the office?"

Stormy1
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-15-2007, 04:10 AM

((so sorry, my comp hasnt been the best today. Kept freezing up. That and I had Latin homework ^_^;;))
I jumped when I felt a guy grab my hand and shake it, I guess I must of zoned out. "Nice to meet you too. Do you know why she ran off?" I need to pay attention around me and stop spacing off. I flinched as a boy walked up beside us, I hadnt even seen him. "Oh hi! The office is...oh..crud..where is the office at again.."I thought for a moment, but the location didnt come to me. I looked at him wide eye'd. "Im sorry, I seem to have forgotten where it was located. I kinda have memorey problem."

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2007, 04:33 AM

"thats cool!" I told her and smiled "maybe we could just walk around together and find it, hell I don't even know where my dorm room is or let alone which one I will be staying in, hence the bags in..." I pulsed when I realized I must have forgot my bags outside. " The bags sitting out side!" I finished and laughed.

Stormy1

Old 11-15-2007, 04:41 AM

I laughed, "Sure, I have nothing better to do anyways!" I looked over at the other boy, "Hopefully that girl was alright, and nothing bad has happen to her."
((have to go, my parents are yelling at me. I have school tomorrow...TT__TT))

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2007, 04:49 AM

I motioned toward the rest of the school, "lead the way." then I waited for her to go first. I really was not concerned about my belongings if I lost anything i only needed to call the woman I lived with and she would send new ones and more.

((ok good night take care))

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-16-2007, 01:10 AM

I felt a little sick and decided to go look for my dorm. I walked down the hall and looked at papers on doors. "Should be a 'listing for thee uh dorms...Eh..." I whispered to myself, "Dorms...Names...What are those things called...Uh...Dorm listings?" I laughed a little until I saw "Josh Bird" "Ah!" I smiled big and walked in. I looked at the room. Two beds, one bathroom, 2 closets, also a window. "Interesting..." I said. "Crap! I was suppose to find out if that girl was OK!" I took off running out of the dorm and down the hall. I wasn't watching where I was going when I ran into her. I knocked both myself, and her down. "Oh" I said, "I'm so sorry. I was just trying to see if you were ok, I wanted to help you" I sighed, I'd found her and knocked her down. Ma would scold me.
||Had to edit, wrote names instead of "I". :oops:||

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-16-2007, 01:28 AM

I held my head. "Ouch..." I muttered, "Be more careful,
Jeez..." I got up and brushed myself off, "Also, I don't
need your help" glaring at him I walked away. "Why do so many people think I need help?" I muttered, "I'm just fine being alone" I sighed. I walked to my dorm and lied
down on one of the beds. I put my arm over my forehead and closed my eyes and sighed. "Try getting to sleep" I thought. "Even though it's only like three o'clock or something like that..." I said out loud.

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-16-2007, 01:36 AM

"I didn't mean to sound rude..." I tried telling her but she had walked away before I could say it. I sat up and then stood on the ground. I let out a deep sigh and shrugged. I started walking and went back in my dorm room. "What a day huh?" I asked someone, though no one seemed to be there, it felt as if someone were with me.
I rolled my eyes, unintentionally. "Either girls are snobs or I'm a jackass..." I said to no one.

Stormy1

Old 11-16-2007, 10:21 PM

I smiled and began walking down one of the hall's "So to the dorms or finding the office first?" I asked turning around to walk backwards.

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-16-2007, 11:47 PM

The bell of the school rang so long I almost fell over.
"Lunch time?" I asked myself with a shrug. I opened the
dorm-room door and walked out. "Now, which way is the lunch room?" I looked through hallways and door-windows.
Oddly the hallways looked the same, as did the rooms. "Freaky school..." I sighed, "Can't find anyone and it's only..." my voice trailed off as I looked my watch, "5:00?!" my eyes widened looking at my watch, "Lunch..at
5:00...." I shrugged and opened doors, what I had found was not the lunch room, but a dorm, with that girl from before in it. I gasped and hid outside the door. "She can't see me here" I thought.