Old 05-19-2008, 08:49 AM

Well, my family calls me Megan, but my friends call me Leila...haha

my birthday is November 18, 1988

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 05-19-2008, 12:15 PM

Ooh, I'd love one! :D

I'm wondering though -- all my friends call me Sizzla, and have for quite awhile, but my family calls me Elizabeth.

So I guess you choose which you think is more appropriate. :)

Name: Elizabeth/Sizzla
Birthday: 10-24-1981

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 05-19-2008, 01:00 PM

I'm heading off to work. I hope to finish some of your readings while there if I have a few moments.

fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 05-19-2008, 02:48 PM

^3^ Glad to see I'm on the list

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 05-20-2008, 12:59 AM

I've got the math done but I need to write it all out. Too tired, first day of work tired me.

Jamie loves color!
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2008, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
Your Expression number is 5. you are goos company because you seem to know a little about everything. You're interested in your friends lives and sometimes get a little too interested. Beware of gossip. Your broad knowledge, smarts and liveliness earn you lots of friends. You dislike routines and tend to make a lot of changes.

Your Heart number is 6. You're kindhearted, considerate, and loving. People really enjoy being around you. You always seem to take care of the people around you and expect them to do the same for you with few disappointments. Your family is important to you so you will likely choose to work from home or homeschool. You're very creative in art and music.

Your Personality number is 11. You're a great communicator and are drawn to the media. You are an idealist and perhaps have a particular message you want to spread. Use your ability to influence others in a positive way. Your ambitions may keep you from having much of a personal life.

Your Destiny number is 7. Your intuition is uncanny, listen to it. You're sensitive to feelings and the world around you. Your dreams may hold significant meanings and be very vivid. your imagination is powerful and often leads you on adventurous daydreams. Don't worry, it's not healthy.
Oh my gosh thank you so much!
This is like the coolest thing I have ever seen!
*Saves*
Thank you so much!!! =D

heartpoint
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-20-2008, 02:52 AM

go get some sleep and feel beter.

Pretty Handsome Awkward
8D

Old 05-20-2008, 02:53 AM

Hello ^^

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 05-20-2008, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
Your Expression number is 5. You are inquisitive, restless and fun to have around. You seem to know a little about everything and are interested in other people's lives. Your intelligence and lively character win you plenty of friends but beware of gossip. You are full of surprises and like change.

Your Heart number is 7. You sometimes feel misunderstood because you feel you are part of something bigger than yourself. Music, literature, and arts, and the occult fascinate you, sometimes they are more important to you than relationships.

Your Personality number is 3. You are creative and a skilled communicator which makes you good company. You are outgoing, charming, optimistic, and cheerful to boot! The glass is always half full and there's more water is the tap. You are successful in careers involving communication or publicity. You have your own style and lead a busy life. Routines are too boring so you're always looking for something new.

Your Destiny number is 7. You might be prone to have dreams that come true and intuition that rarely fails. You are sensitive to people's emotions and the world around you. Your imagination is wild and sometimes leads you into fantastic daydreams. You withdrawn introversion can sometimes set you apart from others. You also tend to worry and that's not good for your health.
Yep, that's just about right!
A few details are a little iffy, but that's about it. I'm extremely interested in music, literature, and the arts. In that order.
And I am quite withdrawn and introverted.

But I don't have a busy life. I actually don't do much of anything.... But everything else is right.

Thank you!

Hypothalamus
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2008, 03:33 AM

O: I would like a reading please.

My friends know me as Jessie. My birthday is May 23, 1993.

Thank you!

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 05-21-2008, 02:17 PM

I can't do anything until this weekend because I work when I'm not sleeping. Sorry for the delay :(

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 05-22-2008, 02:13 PM

Just to let you all know that if the event forum closes this thread I will message you all your readings. I don't have time to do them because I work all day and go to bed when I come home.

demonic X rose
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2008, 03:34 PM

Thankyou so much enzeru ^^