Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2008, 09:48 AM

KeiKei
, I'm curious.
Do you manage to cross off all the things in your list? ;)

KeiKei Shunu
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to KeiKei Shunu Send a message via MSN to KeiKei Shunu

Old 05-22-2008, 09:49 AM

I did, I did!

That's why I'm donating with the rest of my stuff. :3

Orchids and buds are being used for donations now. ^_^

I would have loved more wings, but I may quest them later. This was my favorite color.

Von
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2008, 09:51 AM

I change my GST in this account to -5 so that i would know if its already noon ^^;;

hey, speaking of which i was planning to do a first ever quest too.. because when i was really new here, I only look after the event items since i have other account *gaia* to take care off. recent events that made me avoid gaia online led me on having interest of getting Austere sets.. i couldnt wait for my first earned 1000 (my first 1000 is actually from the closing down game)

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2008, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiKei Shunu View Post
I did, I did!
Quote:

That's why I'm donating with the rest of my stuff. :3

Orchids and buds are being used for donations now. ^_^

I would have loved more wings, but I may quest them later. This was my favorite color.

Ahahahaha! That's amazing! xD

Congratulation on reaching your goal! :insane:

That wings colors look perfect for your avatar. ^^ Good choice there!

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2008, 09:54 AM

Hm...35 orchids and 5 buds~

I'll probably wanna save up to get the purple wokou sash and another tiara before the event ends <333 *having lots of fun* xDD

KeiKei Shunu
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-22-2008, 09:55 AM

@Von - haha. Good plan!
Haha. Yeah... Gaia admins banned me, an '04 "suck up" who wants to be a mod as soon as I turn 18 (4.5 months..), for "offsite trading" and "selling inappropriate pictures" on a mule that I've never heard of. Apparently I profited or something. I was questing, and got tons of donations, but I dunno. *shrug* They've told me "We have reason to believe it's you. The account will stay banned."

:| Oh well. I am starting to like Mene better. (I just miss Gaia. It has a soft spot in my heart, you know? I've never took a break more then a week long!)

But yeah, I was excited to get the Chinese Dress. It was what I wanted since I explored the site. :3

GO SWORDTEAR!! Yeah, I'm having a blast. ;3 I may get one of the sashes if I have extra buds. :3

@Witch -- thanks. ;3 I was wondering what others thought about my avatar.. >.>

Ebil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2008, 09:56 AM

I ended up with many more event shop items than I ever hoped to get o_0
So now I've just been buying any old junk to sell once the prices double xD
One more bud and I'm done with shopping for this event ^.^

KeiKei Shunu
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-22-2008, 09:59 AM

:0 GO Ebil!

YEW SHUD DON8 2 ME. KAY?

:0 I wish I had your bud-gathering skills. Or a shorter want list. XD Then I would have been able to do the same. >.> Though, knowing me, I'd probably just donate all the extras. >.> I'm HORRID with being an "exchanger". XD

LOL. I'm listening to Alvin and The Chipmunks covering Time Warp.

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 05-22-2008, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Vicki, you might be able to? ^_^;; and if not, you can definitely afford a lot of good stuffs. :3
Good luck with the orchids!

Kasumi, THINK THREAD. :3 And where would the site ANNOUNCE this story?

EDIT: -- CRAP. Double Posting. >.> SOWWY. *hides*
Nah, I've only got sixty buds. XD No way I'm going to get enough for wings but I don't really mind, I'm going to grab a whole bunch of matching atlantic stuff instead, I might actually like that better anyways since I will have a pretty complete outfit by doing that instead of just going for the wings.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 10:00 AM

I feel like I've had a million orchids and not nearly as many buds. Even though I just cleared out my orchids a few hours ago, I already have more than my buds again!

Orchids: 66 | Buds: 53

Von
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2008, 10:00 AM

well in real life, i like wearing red/black clothes. blood red colour arent common in my place though..the rest of the days when im dont have much clothes, i have white tshirts to wear =p

My account in gaia is nearly 'banned' though..good thing the items were already move weeks before that tragedy. And so I hid it to the public ever since. I knew a admin who was a newly picked mod before last year..I was amazed that her username is still in my memory. Great things happen Menewsha recently ^__^

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2008, 10:02 AM

Quote:

@Witch -- thanks. ;3 I was wondering what others thought about my avatar.. >.>
maybe you can add purple, red or black socks to the leg. :|

KeiKei Shunu
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-22-2008, 10:02 AM

For-chan -- *patpat* I know what you mean. I've had like...3 orchid-items giveaways. XD FREAKIN' A. I was sick of them. I'm kinda fine now. I have 10 orchids and 5 buds. XD

@Vicki -- true. And the Atlantica set is PRETTY. That and the Mauve are my favorites. :3

@Witch -- good idea. :3 THEN I save up for the red flower clips thingy. (the one in the flower shop)

@Von -- Lol. IRL, I wear pajamas, sweats, tshirts, and jeans. Any color. >.> I'm not very fashionable at ALL. XD I only dress up if I'm going out, but I'm homeschooled, and have health issues.... so that's not too common. XD

*patpat* yeah... banned accounts suck. (mine were worth 14 mill together. (my two mains were banned. KeiKei Shunu and Sara Shunu)) Good that you could move the items without getting chain-banned!
haha. I'm friends with Fleep, and 3 ex-omnimods. (Aquafire (who actually lives 1 state over, and comes to the Anime con here! she's the one I know in person), Keakealani, and plan|face) I also met DJ Helsing at the Anime con, and talked to him for a bit. :3

>.> I really don't wanna leave the community. ESPECIALLY since they have my stuff! I"m a believer in NOT letting your stuff "rot" >.> I WANTED A BIG LEAVING GAIA GIVEAWAY, AND THEY STOLE IT FROM ME.

That's 1 pair of penguin slippers, horns, seal slippers, zony discman, bone dragon helm, hammi hat, bammi hat, bear pjs, jolly hat, 1 of each first gen EI.... etc. LOTS of good stuff that I couldn't even give to people. :C

Last edited by KeiKei Shunu; 05-22-2008 at 10:08 AM..

Ebil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2008, 10:05 AM

Phew, I'm all done now ^.^
Got 109 event shop items o_o Although I did use gold to buy a few, like some of the fairy wings and dresses.
I love the events here and this style of collecting buds and orchids was good fun ^.^

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 10:05 AM

Ah well. It's annoying, but it's not like I didn't get what I wanted. I got my wings. I got some clothes and now I'm getting a few little items like my fishie, whose name is Bud, and some swallowtail sashes. ^_^

But I can't escape from those orchids! I must compulsively click them and get more ^_^;; I don't know what I'll do when this event is over. I'll still be seeing Orchids everywhere! Or looking for them at least.

KeiKei Shunu
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-22-2008, 10:10 AM

Haha. I was looking for orchids on hotmail... >.>

YAY Ebil! :3 That's a SHITload.

Hmm. you know what I've noticed about Mene? People are very tentative to add friends. People have SHORT friendslists, and don't add much.

Last edited by KeiKei Shunu; 05-22-2008 at 10:13 AM..

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2008, 10:12 AM

Quote:

@Witch -- good idea. :3 THEN I save up for the red flower clips thingy. (the one in the flower shop)
The red lily or the red flower hairpin?

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 10:13 AM

Yeah, I was on Gaia, scrolling around looking for orchids before I realized what I was doing. ^_^;;

KeiKei Shunu
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-22-2008, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch View Post
The red lily or the red flower hairpin?
Haha. This post gave me a bud!

The Red Flower Hairpin, but I eventually want ALL the hairpins. :3

*is a huge fan of the cuteness*

Gwendolyr
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 10:16 AM

"Orchids: 3 | Buds: 13"

Only 2 more buds for a kimono! :D

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2008, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Haha. This post gave me a bud!

The Red Flower Hairpin, but I eventually want ALL the hairpins. :3

*is a huge fan of the cuteness*
xD I just got an orchid.

Yeah, hairpins are like halo in Mene. Very hot items!

....too bad the valentine day hairpin 2007 is very expensive...:P

Von
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2008, 10:19 AM

Thats really stupid.. well i do believe of 'not rot' banned account items too.

How was menewsha to you then? on my first few months in Menewsha I bought some contribution items. but now that i have a travel trip to save, i cant buy much pixel items lols

KeiKei Shunu
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-22-2008, 10:20 AM

YAY GWENDOLYR :3

@Witch -- haha. I'LL GET IT. :D
they're pweety. ;3 And I want loli clothes. that's why I fell in love with the avatars and clothes. The LOLI!

@Von -- it is. They won't even tell me the proof. They won't even reply when I responded that I have no idea who this "mule" is, and I asked if they could give me more info. :|

But yeah, Mene is GREAT. I'm going to switch to here almost completely, unless I can get Kei and Sara back. >.>
And I'm donating starting next month. Well, my dad is. He donated $7.50 per month to Gaia for me. (I'm the youngest of his 3 daughters, so I'm a bit spoiled by him. :3) so since he did for this month, 6 HOURS BEFORE I WAS BANNED, I don't get them till next month. :3

Last edited by KeiKei Shunu; 05-22-2008 at 10:22 AM..

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 05-22-2008, 10:22 AM

I've gotten all the commons I want to get already. I'm just spending my remaining orchids on anything I sort of like. I can always sell it later. I have the buds, might as well spend them. XD

And I need 9 more orchids to finish off my third set. After that, I believe I will be done. :D

Sad. The only event where I managed to procure multiple sets of EIs is the event where I do not like the EIs.

MysteriousDesire
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to MysteriousDesire Send a message via Yahoo to MysteriousDesire

Old 05-22-2008, 10:24 AM

I am 11 buds away from wings,
and I have to get off for school
and the event closes today
while I am in school.