Disaster On Legs

Old 01-09-2011, 01:54 AM

Thank you for the commons. ^.^

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 01-09-2011, 02:40 AM

Hi there sychobunny,

Its sad that another member is leaving... Are you leaving though because your post above doesn't state ^^

But its nice that you are giving the items away to those who may have use for it.

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 03:30 AM

<.< not so much leaving as having already left. I'm just giving away items here.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-09-2011, 03:56 AM

Bunny... Its the year of the bunny according to the Chinese Calendar this year...

Any particular reason why you decided to leave Mene though?

And thanks for the gloves. They are really nice :)

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 04:04 AM

not really, I just stopped wanting to participate in conversations, and then I was just playing games, and then life attacked me and I had no more room for games.

When I did my sell off two years ago, I got active for like a month, and then went away again.

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:12 AM

I completely understand what you mean, bunny. /:

I was on hiatus for almost a year, visiting just about once every two months or so, and would post maybe once or twice, play a game or two, and then I'd vanish again. The site just didn't hold my attention long and then RL stuff kept piling up and yeah. /: Once my RL stuff started to not be so demanding however, I soon became more active in the site again, and here I am, posting away, rofl. xD

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 04:23 AM

I've graduated, and life has calmed, but I just don't have the desire to be part of the community. And what's the point of being in an avatar forum if you just hide in the games?

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 01-09-2011, 04:40 AM

Aloha, all.
Just dropping by.
c ':

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 01-09-2011, 04:44 AM

/headtilt/
I never met you before? But I wish you much luck being happy doing whatever.
:)

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:53 AM

@bunny - Makes sense, not much point if you're just going to play games I spose'. The items do show your hard work though, if you're really active in games c:

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-09-2011, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sychobunny View Post
not really, I just stopped wanting to participate in conversations, and then I was just playing games, and then life attacked me and I had no more room for games.

When I did my sell off two years ago, I got active for like a month, and then went away again.
Ah I think I had at one time go through the same situation like you did. But then I just randomly jumped into conversations and started all over again. I now lose interest in playing the games ^^"

I somehow keep coming back to Mene despite the times when I keep going off and coming back...

I hope you do find somewhere you can get comfortable getting into a conversation online. Like a new community or something :)

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-09-2011, 06:35 AM

I don't think I'll ever get tired of Tetris XD Well, I did, back when the game max was at 500g and I was a crazy person back then and insisted that me and my Mulie-kun both max out in games every time we're on Mene...it killed us. x___x;;

Now, I'm very much content with just 250g per account...less gold, but far less 'raaaawr!!' raging when I die in Tetris. XD;

I think my longest hiatus from Mene was...three weeks? Or was it a month? I was feeling quite depressed and just didn't want to log on for a while. Thankfully the phase has passed...I missed chatting online with friends and changing my avatar. ^^;

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 01:35 PM

I'm active in a small guild on Gaia, active when I can be on Midorea, and I'm rather enjoying Crysandrea.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-09-2011, 01:41 PM

Bunny: Wow! You're pretty active out there in the avatar world ^^" Mene is my only avatar website and I have to say that I am quite contented with it. I doubt I would have the time and patience to be active outside here. Already I feel I spend a lot of my time here.

Fading: I know right? The 500gold limit got me tired of playing the games. It feels much easier now to max out with the 250gold limit. Also gets me talking more since I would not be concentrating too much on the games! I mean, I like tetris but I don't LOVE it. LOL!

And a 3 week hiatus is actually really short! LOL! I think I was gone for about 6 months or so at one time because I had my final year in uni and then I finally got a job and had to adjust my timing...

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-09-2011, 02:55 PM

Yeah, Mene is the only community I go on o.o I wouldn't be able to keep up with too many sites! Just Mene and dA are enough to keep me really busy!

lol Really? I thought three weeks was a really long time! I mean, I was depressed and all during it, but I couldn't stop thinking about Mene! And the nagging feeling was what finally drove me back and kicked me out of my stupor. XD Though I suppose that after I graduate I'd have much less time to be on Mene...

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-09-2011, 03:08 PM

LOL! With me its just Mene. I mean I spend a lot of my time on the computer but I usually do other stuff too though Mene is usually one of the tabs on my browser. I used to be on DA but then I have no drawing talent whatsoever that I think I have given up completely on being active there. But the arts are super pretty to look at!

I think 3 weeks would be normal for me. I think every time I take a hiatus, I would have that yellow bar thing popping up and telling me I should go re-introduce myself! ^^

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-09-2011, 03:17 PM

Same here, Mene's nearly always open by default on my browser :XD

Yeah, I joined up on dA because I wanted to find those pretty pictures; I got tired of being turned away because they were marked with warnings and not being a member means you can't see them. :roll:

I haven't ever had the yellow bar pop up on me before :XD How long does it take for it to show up? :O

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 01-09-2011, 03:26 PM

Sycho: Thanks for the stockings!
:)

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-09-2011, 03:31 PM

I think I have about 3/4 tabs opened just for Mene. One for the main page and 2 for random pages which I plan to visit.

I think yeah, when you aren't a member those show up. But I think I have always been a member there. Someone made me join a really long time ago! Think it was when I was sstill in school and now I'm already working!

The bar... take about maybe 4-6 months? I'm not quite sure either but it has popped up on me twice! So you can aimgine how long I have not been on Mene at times! ^^"

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-09-2011, 03:53 PM

Wow, that's a long time! XD Usually when I'm away for that long it means I don't go back anymore o.o;

I have an account on Xanga that I was on and off...I could go for a year or two without signing on there XD;; I used to head back every once in a while but now I've just completely given up on it...all my friends have disappeared on there so there really isn't any reason for me to stick around anymore.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-09-2011, 04:15 PM

I thought I wasn't going to come back at that time but then I started thinking that I made a lot of friends here and it would be a shame if I did leave for real! But then when I returned, a lot of the friends I made disappeared :( Sad... But the reason why I came back here this time was rather freaky, I dreamt of my avatar and she was saying in my dream, 'how come you dont play with me anymore?' *shivers*

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-09-2011, 04:31 PM

LOL! That's scary! XDDD;;; I think I had a dream where Jellysundae was mad at me for making a post in the forums somewhere...can't remember what it was about...but it was her avi yelling at me and I was all 'Wtf...O.o;' when I woke up. XD

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 01-10-2011, 12:51 AM

Merci beaucoup.
:' D

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-10-2011, 01:21 AM

de Rien.

<.< need more people to give to...

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 01-10-2011, 02:24 AM

Most people don't check in charities because there's usually only a few active, big threads.
Have you tried making a thread in the Give away forum?