A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 06-23-2013, 02:40 PM

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 06-28-2013, 09:16 PM

(In order) fireprincess, BlueBlackRose, Ascadellia

The stage was my favorite place to be. I could slip away to another world with my two best friends and forget all of my problems. The cheer and applause that would erupt for us after a performance would just take away all of my insecurities. To me, there was no better thing on earth.

My cast mates and I decided to put on one of our favorite plays, The Pirates of Towanpool. I was the captain and they were my mates. We would sword fight, jump on props, and make the crowd go wild with our stunts and hilarious story line. We always had the best of time together, performing that play.....

That is....until the outbreak. My cast mates were infected and turned into zombies, right in the middle of our performance! Suddenly, the sword fighting was real, and I was fending for my life. No longer did I find comfort in the applause erupting from the audience, as they cheered on my now zombified cast mates.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 06-30-2013, 10:28 AM

Hey Fire how goes it?

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 06-30-2013, 02:23 PM

Pretty good, you?

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 07-01-2013, 04:50 PM

Project Mene stuff

Week 1

Natural DisasterX

Quote:
BSW-fireprincess: tornado
The stone skin really doesnt make sense. Tornadoes do not often have stone pillars in the middle. The black smoke lines are also confusing. The flowers are nice and the hair makes sense. The background is epic in its destruction, which is awesome. The skirt also has some great movement to it which is really important for a tornado
Cora- Firstly, the fact that your tornado is so happy makes me giggle inside. Shes just happily going along destroying those buildings and everything else thats in her path. The dust in the air are a nice touch. I also like the buildings behind her helping to create the shape of a tornado. My favorite part of this entry is the movement in it. Everything in the avi looks like its having trouble staying in one spot, which is good. Tornados are anything but stationary. Good job!
Linnea-the whispy hair, petals and the ink blott swirls definitely give this avatar motion but using the stone skin makes it more heavy and less airy like a tornado. the buildings are split down the middle like your tornado self blew right through it but the dress, while it has movement, makes it sort of bottom heavy. i always think tornadoes to be skinnier at the bottom and wider at the top. it would have been nice to see the shape.
Seiki- Firstly, the fact that your tornado is so happy makes me giggle inside. Shes just happily going along destroying those buildings and everything else thats in her path. The dust in the air are a nice touch. I also like the buildings behind her helping to create the shape of a tornado. My favorite part of this entry is the movement in it. Everything in the avi looks like its having trouble staying in one spot, which is good. Tornados are anything but stationary. Good job!

Score- 24.6/30

Week 2

Zombie Apocolypse individualX

Quote:
BSW: your outfit truly speaks to the theme. your shock and horror is highly visible, your sword looks more real and your clothing is appropriate. Its mostly balanced and i love the colour scheme, it would have been nice to see some of that blue on your head though.
Cora: I think of the three of you your layering is the most interesting to me. There are a few items in the layering that are still making me go, huh.....what is that? But they all blend together to create a cohesive outfit which I like. Very much remenescent of some older ACers style. Lots of items to create one fabulous look. Good Job.
Linnea: Your layering is very nice. it's very well proportioned and i noticed all the little items you used to make balance. i think you made a risky choice going with green eyes but it stands out in a good way as it lets us all know right off without looking too hard that you are human and not zombie.
Seiki: Your lone survivor is interesting. She looks winded from all the running she's had to do to keep from being eaten by the big bad zombies, which I think is amusing. Because of your story, it makes sense, but otherwise, I wouldn't see a zombie hunter in this entry
Total: 35.6/45

Zombie Apocalypse GroupX

Quote:
BSW: great story, I love the pirate theme too. very creative in my opinion. The outfits are also very costumey and match the story very well. I also love how when you placed them together they actually make a stage, which is great! But, how did they suddenly turn into zombies? was there a zombie in the audience? is that the first zombie's blood all over everyone? I feel like a wee bit more explaination might be in order.
Cora: Your group I think has the most cohesive look. I love the fact that you laid the stage up with the backgrounds so you know exactly where each player is standing, a very clever move. When you first look at them you almost wonder if they are the exact same avatar replicated three times. However the closer you look the more you realize that the three avatars, besides the color scheme, hardly look like one another when it comes to the layers. You match without being the same, I give all three of you kudos for a job well done.
Linnea: First off, you guys had a really creative story. pirate's are something that everyone likes but you all made it your own by making it a play first. the curtains were a nice touch although it seems like a lot of blood on the ground while there is only a little on the human avi. the use of the block was a nice touch, to change up the landscape of the entries and to provide a sort of barricade to keep the zombies out. the only other thing i noticed was that if you guys didn't say so i'd never guess which was the captain. it might have been nice to see a little bit of a difference.
Seiki: Overall, I like where you guys went with this theme. It wasn't something I was expecting, and the staging was an incredibly unique idea that I know I wouldn't have thought to include. Interesting looks and concept, though slightly too clean to be zombies in my opinion.

Week 3

To Boldly Go....X

Quote:
BSW: i love it. its spacy and beautiful, striking and balanced. you capture that "lonliness" that space shows often portray and i love that. the colour combination is wonderful too.
Cora: I find your layering to be quite interesting. I'm still trying to figure out what items you used in the top of this but I quite like this. The background makes a ton of sense which I like. A couple items feel kind of weird as far as a space suit goes. Like the head layering. The headband and hairpin feel kind of fancy for someone who is into space travel.
Linnea: right off i see that a lot of the items are from the same series and have the word 'space' in them so they obviously work nicely with each other. if not for the helmet and the orbs in the background it wouldn't really look like you were off this planet but on that note, i guess that means it'd be easier for humans to sustain life there.
Seiki: I really wish you would have found anything other than a set for this avatar. The teal top, skirt, and leggings are all from the same collection and make up the bulk of the outfit, which is bulky and seems impractical. I like the colors you chose however, and merely wish you would have found another way to interpret them into the outfit
Total: 23.1/30

Week 4

Katie was walking in the tall grass near the nuclear plant, when it suddenly exploded. She tried desperately not to breath in the toxic fumes, but was unable to make it out of range on time, and had to take a breath. The contamination that filled her lungs caused her blue eyes to turn red, and left her bloody from the emerging of talons, wings, claws, horns, and another pair of eyes on her shoulders.

MutationX

Quote:
BSW: As a mutant this is fantastic! i love the multiple wings that are mismatched and the horns. it really looks like your just sprouting with mutations that are out of control. and the white skin with the off white hair! so dramatic and stark. I love it. the blood is a great addition as well, showcases the pain and suffering associated not only physically but psychologically.
Cora: Hmmm. I don't really know how to react to this one. I like the fact that you are going with the bizzar and random, but I think you went just a little too far with it. Maybe if you had taken away a pair of wings and maybe one of the head items it would have worked a little bit better for me. That being said, I don't think its a bad start. I just think its pushed a little too far.
Linnea: wowzers, that poor girl got quite the mix of mutations! this might sound weird, but i wonder about why the grass and ground is all white, wish you put something in your story about that. but i like the ragged clothes, the fog and the addiction of blood (i assume coming from her new extremities) is a horrid and realistic truth. i can feel the pain, i just wish she had a more painful look on her face
Seiki: I feel like your entry doesn't have a firm concept of character. There's a lot going on, and it feels like you just used a lot of non-human items on her to show that she had these weird new things growing from her body. But it's not consistent. Too many horns, too many wings, simple outfit. I just think you could have pulled out a much better entry if you had just stuck with one theme of mutation.
Total: 21.5/30

Week 5

Mary Ann woke to the sun shining and birds chirping, just as it was every morning. She dressed in her every-day work attire and jewelry, as she headed downstairs to start her housework. How perfectly perfect her life was, with her successive husband, and their two well behaved, brilliant children. As she peered out the window at one of the busy cities of Menewsha, she pitied those who would never know their perfectly simple life

Stepford MeneX

BSW: You look like a maid in a castle... which is not very "normal" or "average" in my opinion.... although i have a neighbor who has a french maid in our city... so really... maybe it is. It is also not very well balanced, the top is too dark compared to the rest. Though it does give off a leave it to beaver mom look, i just thing you need some furniture and decor.
Cora: You are the only person to not chose the bathroom wall as part of your background, kudos for that. Although I do think the stone looks sort of old castle, but I digress. I have never really liked those dresses from which your skirt comes from but I feel like it works to your advantage here. I think this avi is loads further along than your first few. Good Job.
Linnea: now, besides the fact that your baby is yan ( ], yours also seems a bit like bbr's. It's a really very nice little story that depicts the perfection of having nice things and perfect children, but your little story shows the avatar's imperfections somewhat clearly, especially at the end when you say why you pity everyone else. also the fact that you are saying all this while it looks like you are locked in a castle tower makes you seem a bit brainwashed... by your successful husband perhaps? definitely a little bit stepford like, but i think there could have been more.
Seiki: Love the avatar, hate the background, sort of. The background is so distracting and with all the detail of the rock, I feel my attention turning towards the background instead of the avatar. I do love the city view behind the window though. Clever. I think you could have done without the apron and feather duster. Makes you look like a very high class maid/nanny rather than a suburban housewife.
Total: 19/30 Eliminated!

Last edited by fireprincess; 08-07-2013 at 01:07 AM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 07-01-2013, 10:31 PM

Last edited by fireprincess; 07-02-2013 at 03:16 AM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 07-23-2013, 04:27 PM

---------- Post added 07-23-2013 at 02:03 PM ----------

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 02-22-2014, 01:21 PM

The Craziest Tea Party Guest EVER! Form
Username: fireprincess
Image of My Entry:
My Crazy Tea Party Guest's Name: Alice Imnotcrazy Kingsley
Tell us about you Crazy Tea Party Guest: Alice hasn't been quite the same since leaving Wonderland a year ago. At first, she was seeing the characters in her dreams. Then, she started seeing them everywhere she looked. Now she's afraid to go to sleep, at the risk of returning to wonderland in her dreams. Despite her growing sleep deprecation and slap-happiness, Alice is determined to keep her sanity and prove to everyone she's not crazy. That is why Alice thought a normal tea party with well-established guests would be perfect. She can prove that she's as normal as any of the other party goers, if only that rabbit and cat would stop following her....
Most importantly, how do they take their tea?: Very caffeinated with lots of sugar, oh, and creme too

Reservations Please! Form
Image of our Group's Entry:

Location where you are having tea: Insane Asylum
Reference Pictures:Alice, Cheshire Cat 1, Cheshire cat 2, Doormouse, Rabbit, Mad Hatter
Description: After leaving Wonderland, Alice tried telling everyone of the peculiar adventures she had had, and the strange characters she met. No one would believe her of course, and brushed her stories off, assuming Alice just had a wild imagination. As Alice kept talking about how she still saw the creatures a year and a half later however, her parents dubbed her insane, and sent her to an asylum for treatment. However, even in the asylum, she still meets with her Wonderland friends for their daily cup of tea.
Participants: Queen_Andais as The Mad Hatter, Vickyll3 as Alice, fireprincess as The Cheshire Cat, R a n d e h as The White Rabbit, and Mythos as The Doormouse

Last edited by fireprincess; 02-22-2014 at 01:27 PM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 06-22-2014, 02:05 PM

Project Mene

Round 1

CampingX

LONGCAT: This one was a bit confusing as far as clothing choices and background go. Your background says TROPICAL but your outfit says COOL NIGHTS. I think you could have gone with a tank or shorter sleeved shirt to make it fit. I like the tent.
Maria: Would you be fighting off bugs wearing shorts that short in the woods? I think I'd prefer to see some pants or something on you. I like the mood you created with the tent and the sunset. And the use of the fish on a stick was creative. I wouldn't want to mess up my pretty converse though by going camping D:
Mythos: Well what a nice private camp you've set up for yourself... is this a survivalist camp, I wonder? I think the only comment I have for this is one on composition. Below about the level of your avatar's shoulders everything is lovely and interesting to look at but I really wish there were something to break up what's going on up top. I think you might have done better to use a different item to create the feeling of foresty around you which didn't take away from all of the other lovely colors and things you could have hidden up there.
Seiki Nova: I know that tent is the only one we have on Mene (right?) but it's such a standout piece in your entry. If the bush in Eastriel's entry is too tropical, your tent is straight out of a rainforest. I like where this was going, but I think there are some flaws in there.

Score: 19/30

Round 2

tripX

LONGCAT:
Maria: I have to say, those glasses make you look like a bug alien. D: Once I get past the glasses, I think you look cute. You look like you got ready to go to the beach.
Mythos: Well, well! Someone is on her way to someplace snazzy, isn’t she? She almost looks a bit like a modern Audrey Hepburn with very suntouched hair, doesn’t she? This look is very trendy-50s-beachwear and I dig it. I do wish I had some more idea of where she is off to, though. Is that a plane ticket in her hand and the sandals are for the airport or is she going to go cruising on the love boat (ooOooh~)… Either way it’s cute, not overdone or underdone and the colors are attractive together.
Seiki Nova: Your entry just looks like she wants to get away! I get the feel of a traveler, but the items that you used, especially in the upper half of the outfit, feel a bit bland. Maybe if the colors had been different it would have looked more vacation-y. As it stands the tops kind of blend together and I feel like the sunglasses are really distracting, especially with the weird yellow frames.

Score: 24.7/30

Round 3

beachX

LONGCAT: Sun tunes and fancy umbrella drinks. I want that vacation. Very cute relaxing outfit, i can just imagine one of the hunks from the cheesy romance ci hanging next to you.
Maria: You definitely have a beach vibe going on. I feel as though you could have been a bit more creative in the outfit. Maybe add some sandals or a tattoo to up the creativity. I like the background you created - it's definitely beachy and all the elements fit together nicely.
Mythos: Someone looks like she is ready for a full day of summer fun (without the pain)! I like the bright colors and that nothing seems too crowded with your bits and bobs… I get the impression that your avatar is grinning at a cabana boy—and thanking him for the lemonade! The palm tree poking out from behind the umbrella is kind of weird and you could have done without it, definitely. I enjoy the fact that you used those standard crayon-box colors for your background and focused on using softer colors for your character. It helps her stand out nicely, I think. Again, this isn’t an avatar where a color scheme comment can really be made, but I think you made nice choices in the ones you used to create a scene… I really do like to see a description with avatars and hope that if you do advance you let us in on what you were thinking with your designs!
Seiki Nova: Well she just looks like she's ready to have a ball at the beach! She's found a nice tree to set herself under and she's got her drinks and some sunscreen. Now she's just waiting for her friends to join her for a little beach dance party. The underwear mixing is great.

Score: 31.9/40 - Winner

baseballX

Quote:
LONGCAT: Great representation of the chaos under the stands, but could do without the chairs.Not too many chairs under the stands
Maria: not sure about the blue signs. They look randomly placed there. I guess I understand they would have signs to the seats, but the black and blue combo really sticks out. You have a really messy avatar D: In terms of all the food around her LOL. Baseball fans can be extremely messy! SO well done! I think the outfit itself is a bit boring. To me it seems typical and overdone. I would have liked to see you push yourself with the outfit. But the background really works nicely!
Mythos: It looks like someone is having fun at a minor league game (careful with that bottle… you don’t want to have TOO much fun!). Good, bold color selections and the shirt layering is very clever and effective! You get the sense with the food/drink debris that she’s the ‘true’ fan, sticking it out for the extra innings when everyone else has fled for their cars. Very clever and well done. I can’t think of anything I might change on this!
Seiki: Tailgating is the best! The camaraderie and the food are always a good time, and I think you captured that pretty well here. The layering of the shirts is a little odd to me because of the puffy sleeves, but overall your character would fit in well at a baseball game!

Score: 33/40 - Winner

Final Round

Quote:
I always think of carousel horses when I think of carnivals or fairs. They are usually so elegant and decorated, so I tried to incorporate that in my entry.

CarnivalX

Quote:
LONGCAT: There's something disconnected about yours. It has a obvious element, but there's something that screams "doesn't fit". It might be the different intensities of colors in the items. It might actually be the low leg connection on the horse hooves that's throwing me off, a large visible section of white that stands out and is off centered. But your background is busy, you could have done with just one source of music and with those lights a different awning.
Maria: Cute idea to use the carousel as your inspiration. I really really really wish you had used the actual horse legs to get you avatar to look like the horse. I think it would have completed the look. Right now it's just weird that you don't have the back legs - how am I supposed to ride on you? I love the bright colors that you have throughout the avatar. I'm not sold on the eyes with the mouth - it looks a little scary to be honest.
Mythos: Mmm, those off-tone colors! You absolutely achieved the elegant look you sought out for here- the avatar isn’t cluttered or out of balance feeling in my opinion. I’m very excited about several of the choices you made for this- the flowers on the ‘mane’, the hair style, the gold sash and red ‘saddle’ scream merry-go-round/carousel horse to me. There’s the pole, the cover of the actual ride... and the face! The eyes and mouth were brilliant selections on your part in recreating a carousel horse. My only critique is that I would have loved to have seen you with the full centaurian body (four hooves) so that it would intersect with the pole, but there is a lot going on here that I really love!
Seiki: The carousel horse is a brilliant idea. One of my big qualms with your entry is that you only included the front legs of the horse rather than the entire body. It would have made a more realistic carousel horse for someone to ride on. As I said with Eastriel, I adore your adornments, however I think that the actual outfit is a little bit of a mishmash. It would have been better if you simplified the outfit and made it as basic as possible.

Score: 29/40 - WINNER!

Last edited by fireprincess; 10-08-2014 at 05:18 PM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 07-02-2014, 01:42 AM

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-08-2014, 10:35 PM

Mr. Mayor's and Vicky's wedding

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 09-21-2014, 01:55 AM

First admin's pick win!!!!!!!

~ My first star tastes like cherries :}
~ hall of fame! :D

Last edited by fireprincess; 09-21-2014 at 04:32 AM..

sjacklene
I need a life :/

Penpal

Old 09-21-2014, 02:55 AM

Congrats on your first win! You totally deserve it! I always love your avatars!

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 09-21-2014, 04:31 AM

Thank you Jacklène!!! That is so sweet of you to say!! <3 It means a WHOLE whole lot to me

Angel<3
*^_^*

Old 10-03-2014, 09:38 PM

Ugh, I love this dress combo, and hair combo. I love how the harem skirt adds some extra depth. I'm so glad I was messing around and discovered it in the DAC. This is one of my favorite outfits I've created in a while!
Props to Vanora for creating the hair color code and hair layering <3

~fireprincess

sjacklene

Penpal

Old 10-05-2014, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel<3 View Post

Ugh, I love this dress combo, and hair combo. I love how the harem skirt adds some extra depth. I'm so glad I was messing around and discovered it in the DAC. This is one of my favorite outfits I've created in a while!
Props to Vanora for creating the hair color code and hair layering <3

~fireprincess
Do you mind sharing the code? I was trying ALL day the other day to match it and i never got the right color combo. That is actually how this avatar emerged. haha

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 10-05-2014, 02:40 PM

Oh sure! Let me go grab it really quick :)

---------- Post added 10-05-2014 at 10:42 AM ----------

sjacklene: Here you go
#ac3232, highlight #ffa7a0

Here is another one I came across. Zigbigadorlube shared it on Wishie's profile
#8f1922

Last edited by fireprincess; 10-05-2014 at 02:44 PM..

sjacklene

Penpal

Old 10-05-2014, 06:41 PM

Thank you so much! I cannot wait to use it now! :D

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 10-05-2014, 08:53 PM

No problem :D
I know, I love that hairstyle!

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 10-07-2014, 10:36 AM

I just love the hair!

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 12-28-2014, 02:06 AM

---------- Post added 12-27-2014 at 09:08 PM ----------

wip

Last edited by fireprincess; 12-28-2014 at 02:12 AM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-07-2015, 03:24 PM

Last edited by fireprincess; 01-07-2015 at 03:26 PM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 09:17 PM

Quote:

How I made the Grinch miserable (AKA happy): The grinch was sitting, high in his home
Sulking about, watching shopping whos roam
"They're all laughing and giggling buying Whosits and whatsits
Well I've had enough! It's the last straw, that does it"
"I'll devise a plan to put them in their place
I'll put an end to the shopping who race!"
When just at that moment, there was a tap at the door
The grinch stood there and wondered 'who could that be? What might be in store?'
He opened the door and found a group of mischievous whos
"We hate all the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping, we agree with you!"
"We've come up with a plan, the kind that will defeat
The hustle and bustle, we just need you to be complete"
The grinch seized the opportunity and agreed in an instant
When one of the whos stepped forward and said "we forgot to mention.."
"For our plan to work and take form
We are all required to wear these...uniforms"
The grinch sat there puzzled, at the side-ways glance they all gave,
But reluctantly agreed, and got dressed in his cave
He emerged in a blue suit, sunglasses and coat
He sat there and wondered what this was all about
The whos explained how they would go into the city,
and stand in the middle of the streets, decorated so pretty
"We'll cause havoc and people will stare!"
The grinch needed to hear no more, he was ready, he was there!
They all marched one by one down the side of Mt. Crumpet
'When we begin, we must throw off our coats!' one who exclaimed like a trumpet
They finally arrived in the middle of whoville
all lined up and ready, the grinch feeling evil
One of the whos exclaimed "It's time! Now throw off your coats!"
And as they all did, music started playing with a jolt
The Grinch began to realize, as the song Gangnam Style began to play
It wasn't an angry mob at all...., but a flash mob! "Oi Vey"
Indeed the whos did start to stare
But instead of havoc, happiness and laughter filled the air
The laughter and music was absolutely entrancing
And soon the Grinch too found himself dancing
The Grinch gave in to the who's laughter
He decided that maybe it wasn't so bad to be in this Christmas spectacular
island of cocoa contest entry
Made for Queen_Andais
Made for Queen_Andais

day of the dead

Last edited by fireprincess; 01-08-2015 at 09:33 PM..