Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-01-2011, 02:31 PM

:rofl: Hahaha. The mouth looks really familiar though, I wonder which image it was that was photoshopped off and slapped onto the dog...:ninja:

We usually have the cheap(er) ones too. :XD I especially love the ones with the egg yolk in them. :heart: And if there's matcha or mochi flavored ones, all the better! :drool:

The computers are my brother's, I have no idea what's in them, and my parents have been itching to throw them away for forever, but my brother insists that there's still some stuff in them that he'll use someday, so they just sit there....I think they've been sitting there for at least five years. :sweat:
That sounds quite uncomfortable. :sweat: I'm hoping that one day we'll get a couch that isn't so slanted...but the ones we have are all still in good condition so I guess there's no sense in buying new ones aside from them giving me back pains...

Can't, there're no bars on the other side so they'll fall right out the bed and onto the floor, and I have no space above my head...at most I was able to cram Green Pepper above my pillow, and two plushies below my feet...I have plushies stashed in my wardrobe too, which is full to bursting. Actually, it already has burst a few times, the seams are all broken. :XD

Oh yeah, I hate those! I've played a few games where I keep coming across good stuff but I have nowhere to put them in my inventory! :gonk: I'm glad RO's not like that. I wish those maids (Kapulas? I can't remember their name...) at the villages wouldn't request a fee every time I open up my storage room to dump all my excess items. One time this guy was chucking out a TON of equipment that he didn't want and I picked them all up...and couldn't move. Gaah!

I thought those feathers were really distracting, actually. :XD But I guess that was because when I see them, I'm usually in the middle of a Dead-Branches-induced-monster horde fight, so there're TONs of people all over the place, and thus all sorts of flashy spells and moves going on, making the screen constantly rain feathers and the flashy Ashuro (or however you spell that in English) Fists Technique texts. :lol:

Yeah! :XD There was this really creepy one that was released after I quit, this one that looks human, and where it charged towards you on all fours...on its back. Like from those scary Japanese/Korean horror movies. :gonk:

Nyaa!! That's one cute monster!!! O w O <333 I'd feel sorry for it if I ever smacked one down...xD;;
Haha! I know a lot of people go there to catch them as pets, or get pet food or pet equipment or something, I think.

Actually, I checked Wiki after I made that post, and found that it never was just an arena game. :sweat: They had the arena as a concept at first when they were developing the TES: Arena, but then as they made the game it just sort of grew until it became this huge thing. :lol: And after that, they began stressing on the 'do whatever you want in any way you want' part, which was why you get to steal from others and stuff, making it like some medieval magical real life world. :)

Hmm, I'm interested in Tucker and Dale vs Evil. Sounds interesting. :lol: 50/50 and What's Your Number might be good too, I like comedy as well. :eager:
Speaking of movies, I was watching this movie about an hour ago called Teeth. During commercial break, I went to look it up on Wiki and decided that I probably don't want to watch it, as it was about a girl who had teeth in her vagina and bit off guy's penises. :XD Had a 'wtf' on my face when I read that...I switched over to Ghost Rider soon after. :lol:

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 10-02-2011, 01:27 AM

xDD Freaky picture. Glad we're on a new page now.

Aw man, I've never had matcha or mochi flavors. Or egg. :c I've had this picture of these really pretty mooncakes for yeeears now (Because I'm always saving pictures of food.. XD). And now I can share them. :squee:

Oh gosh. XD I'm kind of like that too. Pretty sure I've still got some junk at my mom's house. Though, apparently she's rented a room out of the house. (She has two houses now since she got married, but never sold her house, and then her husband died and left her his house; so...) The house she rented the room out of though was the house I grew up in; so that makes me a little sad, but ah well. She gets money out of it now; so that's nice.
Yeah, the futon's here aren't so nice. But we got it for free. XD After a few months/years the wires started popping out though; so we stuck cardboard in it's place. :rofl: We finally disassembled it and got rid of everything except the actual futon cushion when we moved. But now we have a nice couch! :D

Lmao! Bursting wardrobe... You can't just place your plushies around your room? :O

Yes! Omg, I hate that inventory system. :XD I hate it more because I'm always carrying stuff around because I don't know what it's for and don't want to sell it. I do like the games that basically tell you what an item is for. Oh yeah, the ... Kafra ladies. I think it's Kafra... :XD The economy was pretty tough in RO though. The official one anyway. LMAO! You picked up all that guy's equipment. :rofl: I did that too. I was torn between basically just junk items, but pretty junk items. Like plushies.

Well, I wouldn't be doing anything at the time, so the feathers were pretty for me. :XD
Man, Monks were pretty strong, but I've wanted to be one.... Like one of the few classes I wasn't interested in at all. TKs were hard to start with... no weapons. @ A@

OMG, I know what you're talking about. I remember posting it in the thread a loooong time ago. And one of the private servers I played, you could turn into any monster if you had this coin item, and I turned into that a few times. It was so freaky. Had its body all gyrating and stuff.

Haha yus~ I did feel sorry for them, but darn they gave good job exp. :lol:
Oh yeah. They could be pets too. So wrong...

Lmao! Giving me false information eh?! Shame.
That's interesting though. A huge game grew from that idea. What?! You can steal from others?? Wait... it's not an MMO... so you're just stealing from like... other characters in the game? Not people?

I figured you would like that one. :P I wonder if there's previews for it online...
Yeah. Hopefully we're able to see 50/50 tomorrow. Low on moneez.
Omg, we watched that movie! (Though seriously, I don't remember watching it...) I think it was just on and we were just doing other things. -shrug- But yeah, I've heard of it. xDD I would have switched over to something else too. :lol:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-02-2011, 06:16 AM

lmao! You and your food pictures...:rofl: And those are some really delicious-looking moon cakes. So colorful...:drool:

Hm, I don't know if I'd feel comfortable if our house ever gets rented out. It'd feel really weird. :( My parents are looking to buy another house somewhere in the city someday, so it's possible...but I'm kind of wishfully hoping that I'll get to have this house if they ever buy another one and move over. :XD;; It has a lot of memories in it so I don't want to see it sold or having others living in it...complicated moods. :sweat:
Ouch! :XD I hate it when wires are poking out of places, I get scratched by them so often. :( But yay for the couch! My mom recently bought one for her apartment, I haven't seen it yet but she says it's really comfortable. Makes me want to fly over to the states just to see it. :XD I sort of want one of those clothed couches, but at the same time know it's probably not a good idea because they get dirty easier, and it'll probably be really hot when we're sitting on it in summer. :sweat:

Haven't got any place to put them. :gonk: I've got way too much clutter in my room. :sweat: A lot of it isn't even mine, like large suitcases for traveling and stuff. :XD One of the reasons why my parents are thinking of buying a bigger house...so we'd have more space to put all the stuff. :sweat: All the houses around the area are quite expensive though...

It's especially bad for me because I'm such a huge hoarder. :XD Like in Oblivion...after I discovered the wonders of TGM (toggle god mode, so you no longer have restrictions on how much stuff you can carry, and your HP and MP won't decrease so it's good for when I'm jumping off cliffs :XD), I began gathering a TON of stuff. I'd carry hundreds of keys, gems, stones, food items, potions, weapons, shields, armor, etc. etc. etc...until I had over 16,000 digits of weight. (usually people can only carry around 300 - 600 digits of weight, I think, depending on how much Str you have) But then I had to get rid of a good portion of them because it was causing the game to freeze up whenever I open my inventory...:XD;;;
Yeah! Well, he was the one tossing them away! :XD;; He'd walked off as soon as he threw them all out, so I walked over and just picked them all up...I tried to get into a nearby shop to sell them off (not that they were worth a lot...), but couldn't move. So I only ended up picking up about three sets of it (he tossed out something like 15x of the same armor) in the end. :sweat:

I agree. :sweat: Their weapons (those knuckle thingies I think) were hard to acquire too. I was more interested in the Thief-Assassin-Rogue line, and a little bit in the Swordsman-Knight...also wanted to try Mage, but they were REALLY hard to train unless you had a team helping you out, thanks to their sad defense and minimal amount of HP. :sweat:

Whaaa!! You can turn into a monster!! I want that coin!!! :XD I'd probably try turning myself into a Baphomet or Baphomet Jr. :P

Yeah. I've seen so many perverted fan drawings of them I don't even...:gonk:
I mean, yeah, they're cute, but they're dead, for Gods' sake! I don't care how busty or lolita-like they are, I would NOT want to ever fantasize about having cold dead corpses of females (no matter how well-preserved they may appear) as a pet! :gonk:

Yeah. Otherwise I imagine things would get nasty if other real people were getting things stolen from them all the time. :sweat: It's a one-person game only. The NPCs could still detect you if your skills are bad or if their skills are high, though, and then they'd set guards on your ass. :XD Or if they hate you enough, set guards on your ass AND start hacking at you themselves. :XD

Hahaha, it was disturbingly funny in a way. :XD I'd still prefer watching the Resident Evil series to that any day though. :sweat: Speaking of, I think they're filming a Resident Evil 5...:ninja:

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 10-02-2011, 03:01 PM

I don't know why I started saving food pictures... weird. Though, I have tons more now simply because I use them as my signature here. :XD But yes! So pretty~

Yeah. It made me a little sad thinking of someone else living there, but not much I can do. I have my own house, and it's bringing in money for my mom, which is always good. :lol:
Aww, that's kind of cute, wanting to stay there. That's how I felt when I was younger and we moved for the very first time. I told myself that once I got older, I would move back. Apparently my brothers did too! Buuut, life happens and frankly, the area isn't the greatest. It's got memories yeah, but it's not like things will be the way they were before. I would probably make myself depressed just reminiscing. And now, with the amount of moving I've done over the years and the urge to travel, I'm not too attached to houses/homes anymore. But anyway, it would be a neat start for you, since you wouldn't have to pay for it, right?
Haha. You should! Time for a visit to mother. :p
The couch we have is fake leather for the frame, and cloth cushions. Looks something like this:

Except not as fancy-looking. :XD And the cushions for the back are more like oversized pillows.
And because it's always cool in our house the cloth cushions don't really have... an effect.

Oh wow, sounds like you guys do need a bigger house, if you're having to store suitcases in there. xDD I can imagine. Houses in the city are probably more expensive too huh?

LMAO! Daaamn. I try to keep my hoarding down for games with the block storage system. But if it's just weight.... -keeps everything!- * -*
Omg, you were freezing up the game because of your inventory?! :rofl:
Awww lame! Yeah, I was a little ... bleh because top-notch gear could get sold to the NPCs for dirt cheap. I always felt like I was getting scammed if I sold to them that kind of stuff. So I hoarded gear. XD

Yeah, Thief/Assassin line was definitely my favorite. Priests and Hunters after that. I liked Dancers too, but it was hard to really do much with them since they were practically support characters. But yeah, plenty of the characters were hard to start out with because of that whole lack of HP and low defense. Sucked because there were plenty I wanted to try out, but alas, no group to help me. Private servers solved that problem though. :lol:

Haha! Yeah it was pretty awesome. ;D I'm sure I turned myself into a Bapho Jr. at one point. There was one I reeeally liked turning into. -searches for- This thing!

It's one of the Incarnations of Morroc, which is funny, because that's what that other creature (the one that ran around on all fours on its back) is. It made a horrible screeching sound though. :XD So I annoyed people if I moved around too much. Ah, it's called Morroc's Shadow/Shadow Morroc.

Lmfao! :rofl: I'm glad I haven't seen that! Least, I think I haven't. Hahaha.
I'm always cold so another cold body is definitely not what I would want. :XD
RO had a lot of partially naked female monsters ... Hm.

Haha yeah. I thought it was neat, but then I was like "Wait, I don't want to get my stuff stolen!" And then I remembered it's not an MMO. That's pretty awesome of the NPCs to know your stats and stuff though and defend against it/keel you!

Yeeeah. The RE series is one I don't mind watching. Still get a little scared afterwards, but not as bad. I am looking forward to this new one though. :ninja:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-04-2011, 06:10 AM

Probably a bad idea, but I've just stuck a picture of a delicious-looking roast chicken into my signature. I'm going to be drooling every time I post! :XD

I wouldn't have to pay rent, though if I'm living in it and taking care of everything, I'd have to pay the bills and the security fee (since it's an apartment and there're security downstairs), so it's pretty much like paying rent. :XD I guess I'm not suited for traveling around, since I'd miss home too much.

I'd always wanted a couch like that, perfect for lounging! :drool: Maybe when the couch at our home breaks, we can get one of those...if it can fit into our house. Don't have a lot of space at home. :XD;;

Yeah, we put all the suitcases either on the upper bunk of me and my brother's room, or above the wardrobes in both mine and my parents' room. :XD There're also boxes of random stuff like my old toys and whatnot, that I just don't want to throw away. Probably should though, since it's not like I ever play with them anymore...I just keep thinking, "Maybe I'll use it again someday...what if I need it???":sweat: It's more expensive in the city than not, but it's still cheaper to buy a house here than in Taipei...everything's expensive in Taipei. Like during our high school graduation trip, me and some friends were hungry while walking around and ordered a bowl of ramen in a shop...the bowl came, and it was tiny. Like, only half the amount of how much we usually get for the same price when ordered in Kaohsiung. We were all going 'Wtf?' at it when it came. :XD;;

Yeah, it would take forever to open up my inventory because the system takes so long to load everything! :XD In the end I finally gave up and bought a house with lots of storage, where I can put different things into different boxes so it wouldn't freeze up as bad later on...like weapons in a box, armor in another, food stuffs in the cabinet, etc...they still sometimes freeze up when I cram in too many different items. :lol:;;
So true! :gonk: The armor I got was pretty good, it was a +5 Mithril-something, but when sold to the NPC they only give you 126 Ryo. :stare:

Damn it, now I want to download RO again, just to try out on a private server. :XD It was always so messy on the public ones...:illgetu:

Whoaaa....so you can turn into ANY monster you want? :drool: That's so cool. Can you fight as a monster? Will other monsters still attack you? :eager:
lol! Hard to connect those two together. :rofl:

I joined several Yahoo! groups on RO back then when I was obsessed with the game, and they posted lots of pictures on there. Most of them were those lolita-ish horribly-cute pictures of those monsters. :stare:
RO also has a lot of partially naked male monsters too. :XD
Like this guy:

His card is also hilarious. :rofl:

Yeah...I think for thievery, the controlling stats is Sneak. So if your Sneak stats are too low or their stats is higher than yours, you'd have a higher chance of getting caught. They'd yell "Thief!", "What do you think you're doing!" and stuff at you and call for guards. :XD Or if they're shady people themselves or like you well enough, they'd just get angry but not do anything to you. :P

Me too. No idea how long I'd have to wait until they play it on TV though. :ninja:

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 10-04-2011, 09:48 PM

I know! It's so succulent looking. :XD Might just become numb to it, which is pretty much what happened to me. :p

Well, given your father's recent surgery, let's hope this isn't how you're getting the apartment!
I think you'd still enjoy travel, you just need a home for stability. I do like travelling, but I enjoy having a home to come to and relax. I wouldn't want to live out of my suitcase. xDD At the same time though, I wouldn't want my home to keep me from travelling. Right now it does because of all the pets. It's mostly money issues though, which can't really be helped. One day, one day~

It's nice! The only think I dislike a bit about it is that the cushions aren't very firm. So if someone was sitting in one spot everyday, that spot would sag. It's a good couch though, holding up so far! :lol:

Awww. That's how I used to be with my things too. (Though there are plenty of old plushies I still have > x>; ) For the most part though, I reason with myself that if I haven't used it yet, I probably won't ever use it again. And the fact that I didn't think of it or remember it until I found it just backs that up. So in the end I get rid of it. I assume because Taipei is the big city for Taiwan. Touristy area? I think I looked up plane tickets there randomly and it was something like.. 2.5k... "So..... not going there. -closes tab-" xDD

You can have a house?! It's like the Sims, RPG style or something. :lol: Food in the cabinets?! .... This game man... It continues to surprise me. And also make me fear that my life will be sucked into it. :XD

Yeah! What the heck, NPC. I know you know the actual price of this armor! :illgetu:

Lmao! I looked up one of the ones I used to play, and checked my log in and everything's still there. I'm downloading it again. :ninja: Pretty sure this is the one where you can change into a monster too; so if so! I'll take a video. :lol:
Honestly I don't think the private servers are that much better. It's just nice not having to spend 20 years trying to transcend or something; being super strong and going places I probably couldn't go on the official one.

Yup! Pretty sure you could change into anyone. Um... You can fight as the monster too, but it's still your own characters attacks and stuff, not the monsters. You just attack like the monster would attack. And yus, other monsters would still attack you.
Ratemyserver gave it a funky name, well.. something like that. xDD

Ah. I never did anything more than play the game. By the time I joined any groups or fan pages (like on FB), it was several years since I played; so ... wasn't really into it anymore.
They do! * -*
And haha, I love that picture of Injustice. Zealotus looks so peeved off too. :lol:
Incubus was another male monster I liked.

One of the female monsters that kind of makes me go "... wth..." was Maya.

Nude female in insect body? What?!? :rofl:

Ooh that make sense. Sounds interesting. I still like that it's different based on your stats. Neat. * -*

Long time! Maybe I'll buy the DVD once it comes out, make a Livestream account, and then let you watch it through my computer. Lmao. Complicated.
Oh! I don't know if I told you or not, but I finally watched Transformers 3. It was okay. It felt ... like, medium/mediocre the whole way through. I didn't mind the new girl. I liked their more mature relationship better than his and Megan Fox's. But it felt slow starting and then kind of dragged. :s