friedrice
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to friedrice Send a message via Yahoo to friedrice

Old 01-09-2009, 06:03 AM

Scott just came home from teaching. He walks in the door of his home and he says,"Hey bro." He then goes upstairs to take a shower. After taking a shower he goes and get his pokeballs to head out to the gym to see if there were any challengers. He didn't see one when he came with his brother, so they both started training away. They then went home after a intense training session and ate dinner. Then they both went to bed.

(Had to be so vague cause there isn't anyone who is his twin brother yet. :XD)

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2009, 11:59 PM

Mira gave a soft sigh as she walked through Cherry Blossom's gate, passing a somewhat intimidating brown haired man who was smoking a cigarette. The town was bright and friendly as she remembered the last year she was here. It was a good feeling to be back, but also unsettling. She was so....out in the open here. She liked staying in smaller places, darker...

"Where is it again...?" she asked supposedly to herself, but with a 'psshhoo' sound her alakazam popped out of it's pokeball, and floated a map in front of the girl.
"Left....forward...past pokemon center...okay. Thank you." She said it in barely a whisper to her friend. He gave a nod and held his hand out to her.
"N-no. I'm a big girl now. Papa Hao wouldn't be happy if he knew I had to hold your hand for everything...but thank you my friend." with that her pokemon went back into his ball.
Mira swallowed back a lump in her throat, secretly wishing she could take back those words. Her fear of people was still strong as ever, but this had to be done! She would prevail. Papa Hao had told her that as her last task she must go to each gym leader and introduce herself as the new Eclipse City gym leader.
"Here we go." She whispered, walking quickly to the Cherry Blossom cym leader. She gave a sad squeak when she saw all the people that seemed to have crowded there.
"Ohhh..." Her legs wobbled under her and before she realized it her knees hit the grass. "Papa....I can't do this..." She mouthed more then spoke, her normally pale face growing even more pale.

((OOC:Too much? ._. Should I have waited at Eclipse gym? But that would have taken too long! XD))

friedrice
*^_^*

Old 01-13-2009, 04:33 AM

(I don't think your post was too long.)

Getting tired of regular life Scott decides to take a vacation to challenge the new Eclipse Gym Leader. After school he goes home and tells his brother, "Hey I'm going to take a vacation to try out the new Eclipse Gym Leader ,alright? So can you look after the gym and battle any pokemon trainers that come by our gym?" "Sure thing bro!," said Scott's twin brother. "Thanks bunches man," Scott said. "So when are you going," asked Scott's brother. "Hm, maybe next week. I still have to get a substitute teacher for my class first," Scott said. The next day Scott looked for a substitute for his class. He finally found a good substitute for his class. Scott said,"There! Finally done. Now to pack for the vacation. Better do a little research on our little friend first. Then pick out the pokemon for the battle. Yea that's what I will do!" When he came home he told his brother, " Hey I am going to leave tomorrow ,okay?" "Sure dude," said Scott's brother. That night Scott did so much research but couldn't find out anything about Elcipse's new gym leader's style and main pokemon. "Okay! I give up! I can't find a darn thing about her", Scott said,"Guess I will just have to go with skill now. Lets see guess I will use Empolean, Ambipom, Magmortar, Salamence, Rhyperior, and Noctowl. With that team I won't lose! I have trained them all for so long! I'll stop by the Eclipse's Pokemon Center before battling it's gym leader. Yea that's what I will do!" The next day he takes a 4 day trip to Eclipse. He then went to the Pokemon Center and rested his pokemon. "Tomorrow I will battle her. Now I need to rest them up to full strength," said Scott.

(Hope this isn't too long. :XD)

Soquira
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Soquira

Old 01-13-2009, 12:01 PM

[You're posts can't be too long. XD If I didn't have writer's block mine would be longer. ^^; By the way, I'll post tomorrow. I'm kind of not supposed to be online right now. ^^;]

friedrice
*^_^*

Old 01-13-2009, 02:38 PM

(Lol. Okay.Can't wait for the battle between me and Eclipse Gym Leader. :XD)

Soquira
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2009, 06:35 PM

Soquira held out a hand to help up the girl who had fallen to her knees. "Are you all right?" She asked quickly, though it was a rhetorical question. It was pretty obvious that the girl wasn't, she was far too pale.

[Scratch my last statement, I have time for a tiny post. ^^;]

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-14-2009, 12:57 AM

Mira fought the urge to take off running and took the girls hand, a shiver going through her body as stood and dusted herself off, looking at the ground. She felt a bit dizzy, from both stress, malnutrition and lack of water for the last day.

"Y-yes." She tried to keep her voice a normal volume, not her usual whisper. "I'm sorry..I..." she looked up at the girl finally and was relieved to see that it was the gym leader that she was supposed to meet. With a deep breath she bowed.

"I...I'm Mira Esplice, I'm taking over as the new gym leader of Eclipse City so...Hi! Pleased to meet you, and..I hope to do my best!"

and with that, she promptly collapsed to the ground in a dead faint.

Hao gave a sigh as he lounged on a couch in the Eclipse pokemon gym. He was waiting for Mira to come back, it would take about a month, he decided. Since she had no flying pokemon, she'd most likely take most of the trek on foot. She woud try to stay away from people on trains and buses as much as possible. His foot began to tap anxiously as he listened to the sounds of the city outside. His venusaur, who was outside the gym yawned loudly, relaxing in the sunlight. The pokemon was very attached to Mira, and he knew he'd want to stay out there, waiting till she returned. Hao yawned and began to nod off, wondering if he would get more challengers today.
((Sorry ^_^; lol, friedrice, you knew that Mira was in cherryblossom at the moment, right? XD))

friedrice
*^_^*

Old 01-14-2009, 01:58 AM

((Yes I did.xD))

The next morning when Scott woke up he went to go pick up his pokemon. "Thanks bunches Nurse Joy," Scott said. "Your welcome Scott," Nurse Joy said. "Well, I'll be going now Nurse Joy," Scott had said. "See you soon Scott," Nurse Joy said. Scott then went to Eclipse Gym. There was a sign that said," The New Eclipse Gym Leader is not here currently. Please come by later. Sorry for any inconveniences." "Damn it," Scott said,"Guess I will look for some other trainers to help me train."

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-19-2009, 05:59 AM

Hao poked his head out of the gym for a moment, looking the kid (scott) over...he had seen him before after all. But when? He was oblivious to the fact that when he was looking him over he was unintentionally glaring at him.

friedrice
*^_^*

Old 01-20-2009, 12:37 AM

Some one started to glare at Scott. Scott was feeling uncomfortable and asked, "May I help you sir?"

((Writer's block for me now. xD))

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2009, 10:31 PM

Hao opened his mouth to speak, grimacing at him calling him 'sir' it was....weird. He didn't like titles like that, plus he was still young!!

"Do I...know you?" he asked, frowning. Had he battled him once before?

((Noooo. No writers blooock! T_T))

friedrice
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2009, 02:08 AM

((Rolling on the floor laughing at Shmougie. Happens to everyone when you don't have much to respond to. xD))

"Hm, I'm not so sure myself if I know you. Have you ever visited the Victiro Gym. Me and my brother are the gym leaders there. Or you could have seen my brother. We are identical twins," said Scott. Scott looks the boy over. Scott realized that the boy was not that old. "Oh and sorry for calling you sir. I have don't have good eyes most of the time," Scott had said. Having one quick check again to make sure he did or did not know the young boy Scott could not figure out if he knew the young boy from somewhere. "You do look a tad bit familiar to me," Scott said, "Well anyways are you a pokemon trainer? I would like to have a quick match with you. A little practice when you face a real gym leader?"

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2009, 02:56 AM

((Well excuuuse me XD I'm just trying to feel out Hao's character ^_^; he's an enigma even to me XD and where is everybody? T_T))
Hao gave a nod, that's where he'd seen him! Well...his brother. He brushed off the 'sir' comment with his normal nonchalant attitude.
"I remember. I faced your gym already. I've already beaten your brother, so it'd be interesting to see how I'd go against you." He smirked, his eyes showing the passion for battling that they always did.
"It's been such a long time since my last real challenge, I hope you're good!" he grinned, not seeing any reason to tell him that he wasn't just a trainer, but the ex-gym leader of this city. Titles didn't matter anyway, at least to him.

friedrice
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2009, 04:00 AM

((Lol. Cool. Not sure where everyone is. I think I'm going to have to make a second character now. xD))

"You should wipe that smirk off your face cause I'm a lot better than my brother," Scott had said, "I'm like an elite four member compared to him. *Cracks up* Just kidding. He is pretty good but I'm the real challenge. So what will it be than? How many pokemon do you want to use? Field?" So that's where. His brother had described this guy to him.

ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-23-2009, 09:32 PM

((may I join?))

friedrice
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2009, 12:20 AM

((You can but you have to read what the 1st post says. I'll just tell you though. So copy and paste the little form in the 1st post and message the person who posted this forum and yea. Label it Clefairy by the way. And then fill out the form. Hope you have tons of fun role playing! :D))

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-24-2009, 03:29 AM

((ok I did it now All I have to do is wait for a message right?))

friedrice
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2009, 01:06 AM

((Yup, that's right. Hope to be role playing with you soon. :D We need more active people. :0))

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-25-2009, 02:34 AM

(( lol I can see that, well hope she lets me join))

friedrice
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2009, 03:15 AM

((Yup, so do I. :3 You'll have tons of fun as long some one is here. xD))

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-25-2009, 03:26 AM

((how long has it been since the tread master was on?)) [edited]

A loud roar come from the blue and red dragon pokemon, a girl jumpped off it's back on withdrew it. Looking at her map she noticed that she had landed in Emerald city. "Well, it seems like a nice place...I guess." Walking to the pokemon center she handed her pokeballs to Nurse Joy there. After a few minutes the nurse gave the girl back her pokemon. " here you go, Take good care." after thanking her the girl headed out. I wonder if the gym here is open. Walking down the streets she notices that there where alot of children and adults looking at her. "Are you a pokemon trainer?" she stopped and noticed at it was a little kid. "yes..." "will you battle with me?" thinking about if for a little while she agreed to. The kid sent out a Geodude, she she sent out her Typhlosion. "Earthquake Pyro." the battle lasted what seemled like a few minutes. After withdrawning Typhlosion, she comforted the kid. " Keep it up, and you'll be a great trainer." she smiled. The boy smiled and hugged her before running off back to town.
Walking in the direction of the gym.

Last edited by ShadowFlamedWolf; 01-25-2009 at 08:11 PM..

friedrice
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2009, 10:23 PM

((Hm, she hasn't been in this thread for a few days or 2 weeks maybe? Not sure.))

Soquira
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-25-2009, 10:25 PM

[Sorry about not being online. >.< Life's been a little hectic and I've had basically no time to get on here and post and all. >.<]

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-25-2009, 10:26 PM

((lol its ok yay i'm not alone anymore, the games are getting boring>.<''))

Soquira
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-25-2009, 10:36 PM

The purple haired woman frowned as she entered Emerald City. It had been quite awhile since she had last visited and there was time until the tournament. A little too much time for her liking. Running a hand through her hair, Faith walked past the Pokemon Center without bothering to glance at it. Her Pokemon were perfectly fine for the moment, there was no need to stop yet.

It wouldn't hurt to go and visit the new gym leader, she decided. It might even be interesting. Still when she arrived at the gym and found a 'closed,' sign on the door sh grimaced and leaned against the wall. Well that had certainly been a waste of time and energy. But since she was there it wouldn't hurt to wait and see if anybody else decided to show up.