BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 03-05-2010, 07:29 AM

Sorry folks, this threads currently out of order. We're taking an extended break from this game due to personal schedule conflicts on 3 of our main players parts, myself included. We hope to resume this sometime in the future, but for now, we are out and done. Thanks for your interest if you're reading this, and feel free to pm me if you're curious to know more or wish to be notified when we resume play.

Last edited by BlackSwan317; 07-20-2011 at 02:52 PM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 03-05-2010, 08:46 AM

Sophia watched from the shadows as the red locks of the girl dissapeared through the crowd. She felt the rain streak down the bck of her neck and glanced up into the grey, angry sky as a bolt of lightening streaked across the sky. Looking down at her hand she heard the buzz of the intercom stuck in her ear and pressed a finger lightly on the button and listened to the man speaking on the other end. "....and please tell me you found her?" Sophia laughed softly while looking at the photo in her hand, "Yeah I found her. I told you I would didn't I?" Emerging from the shadows she silently picked a place in the crowd a few steps behind Lixi and followed her into a dark alley way. "Hello Lixi, Just think you thought we wouldn't find you." Sophia took a few more steps behind Lixix and felt her stiletto boots scrap along the pavement. "Your not the first person to try and ascape the Organization Lixix. And besides," She reached up and plucked a single strand of hair from Lixix's head, "Now that our technology is getting more advanced, "there's no way for you to hide."

[Is this okay?]

Sairys
Sekse, Hand of A'dal
Send a message via MSN to Sairys

Old 03-05-2010, 10:54 AM

Soaked silver hair framed the corners of her face, as she knelt perched on top of a building's ledge, as her dark shadow'd eyes gave off their red demonic glow in the lightning. The waves of crashing lights as if the skies had a vengeance on the sun. She bared no motion as She kept her human form, years centuries of practice now only became habit. She would lean down slightly as her left hand would grip the building's side tightly as her nail like claws would dip into the stone to keep balance. Word of a Half helled roamed the voices of those damned on this earth, she needed to it for herself. The usual screaming of the mortals would give the position away of one, but the night remained slight against the loud crashes of thunder. Out of most demons on this earth knew not to cross blades with Sairys, as she was one of the oldest remaining on the earth bound hell they were placed on, and had the most head counts of killing sprees then the mortal police and murders. She hated the scum of a Angel and even more the half helled as they share qualities. She would growl low in her throat as her black trench coat fluttered wetly against the wind....Waiting.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 03-09-2010, 05:10 AM

[Yes this is excellent! Cant wait to see where it goes! Sorry for the delay in response, my internet went down over weekend and it took the company until earlier today to get it fixed, hope I didn't loose your interest in my absence!]

Lixi Turned sharply upon feeling the strand plucked from her head, her body language instantly shifting from the light silent poise of one who wishes not to be seen into the grounded solid stance of one who fears a sudden tackle or attack. Squaring off with the women behind her Lixi eyed her head to toe. A quick glance around told her this was still to exposed of a place for anything. Her gut told her there was more than just the one to be dealt with as well, though she couldn't put a finger on where, who, or even how many others there may be. Back up from the organization for the hunter she now saw perhaps? Not likely... but what did it matter now, an enemy was an enemy, and fighting meant exposure either way.

"Why cant you people just leave me in PEACE!" She shouted in the face of the one who had tracked her "I've never hurt you! I've never done anything to you. Is it so much to want to live out this miserable existence in solitude?!?"

With that she turned on her heels and darted off down the dark alley, jumping over debris and old boxes, even the occasional homeless human huddled against the walls. She hadn't been in this city long, but she knew the outskirts were near. If she could just make it to the river, perhaps she could find somewhere more secluded for the confrontation at least, or avoid it all together. She made turn after turn, never looking back to see if she was fallowed, though she had to assume she was. Finally, as the smell of the putrid water of the badly polluted river accosted her senses, Lixi shrugged off the leather coat and clutched it in her hand. She felt the fabric of the simple t-shirt she wore burn away in the back as the black ethereal flames of her wings unfurled behind her. One last leap over the guardrail send her plummeting toward the rancid smelling water, with her wings catching the downdraft and pulling her back up to glide a few feet above the water.

chaos89
the only way i see death is you ...

Old 03-09-2010, 06:57 AM

Chaos sits in the pits of hell a few more souls and the war will begin heaven shall fall and demons shall rain domanate. I will burn down the gates of heaven and cut the wings from every angel that stands in my way and i shall rule hell stands and prepares to go to earth. As he spreads his demonic wings and took flight leaving a trail of flames behind. As he flys through the gates of hell he enters the earth through the exit gate which is in a old run down cemetary.He takes a smell of the air and a devilish smile forms on his face almost like hell as he walks his wings dis appear. A streak of lighting flashes accross the sky lets have some fun as he leaves and walks past many buildings he comes to a well lit ally with homeless tryin to keep warm around a fire. This should be interesting he walks down the ally wispering the homeless men went from trying to keep warm to trying to kill each other. Chaos walks past them and laughs pathtic that was to easy i need a challenge. The rain hits his skin and his body let off stem. i need some action he thinks to his self.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 03-09-2010, 11:00 AM

As human children ran past him, splashing in the rain, Ka'iin could only follow them with his eyes. How foolish most humans seemed to be. He walked steadily on through the pouring rain, internally wincing every time thunder rand or lightning flashed. He could feel the burning on his back, could feel the power that had been stripped from him itching to be used again. Yet he ignored it all to the best of his ability and continued walking. His black hair, accented here and there with random colors, was soaked and stuck to his face. He pulled a slender hand out of his pocket and brushed his hair to the side, when the next flash of lightining passed he noticed where he was standing. In front of a church. His "golden honey brown" eyes stared at the building blankly, how silly. He averted his gaze and picked up his pace, most humans thought angels were a forgiving race. What a joke. They hadn't been forgiving to him when they'd thrown him out, the ones he had considered family and friends. The ones he had trusted. "What a sick existence..." he muttered before pulling his long trench coat shut around him and ducking into a nearby covered alleyway to get out of the rain for a moment or two.

Sairys
Sekse, Hand of A'dal

Old 03-09-2010, 03:02 PM

She caught the scent of others in the air as she remained perched on the roof top. " Gah the rats are coming out to play..." she muttered to herself as she stood up, lightening striking behind her as the faint outline of large demonic wings came into view, but vanished as quickly as it appeared. She turned slightly and behind to walk to the roof tops following the strongest scent. She leaped across the gaps with ease. Thats where she caught glimpse of one of the rats running from some human. she watched her fly with haste away along the toxic river of filth. She stood on the last building just watching, only debating if it was worth to chase and find out where the majority of her kind are hiding. But due to her demonic nature she felt to superior to even chase.

Last edited by Sairys; 03-10-2010 at 02:51 AM..

chaos89

Old 03-09-2010, 06:39 PM

Chaos continued too walk down the dark ally and feels different types of power coming from different direction. He walk in the shadows so he wouldnt be seen as he got closer to the end of the ally he felt a power comeing from the building and to the left oh him. he slowly transform into a homeless man to get better veiws of the two as he stumble out the darkness he glances at the roof top then he walks to the girl excuse me do you have any food.

Sairys
Sekse, Hand of A'dal

Old 03-10-2010, 03:05 AM

With a sigh she leaped down from the building onto the railing the seperated the river and the end of the street and just watched as the half-ling flew away. She would take a casual step down as if gravity is a thing of the past with her, as she reached the ground. She would gracefully walk down the Alley to see a homeless guy begging for food she would only roll her red tone eyes at him and ignore his begging as she made her way as if he didnt even exist

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 03-10-2010, 04:16 AM

There were two sources of energy in the direction he had been heading in. Ka'iin stopped midstep and listened to the pitter pat of the raindrops for a moment before turning to go down a connecting alley, he was in no condition to fight demonic or angelic beings right now. His feet picked up the pace as he neared the end of the alley and he burst out into a crowded street. An irritated look flashed across his face before he easily slipped in and blended with the crowd, unless it was a particularly strong demon/angel they shouldn't be able to spot him amidst this mess of humans.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 03-10-2010, 07:26 AM

As she slipped away skimming just above the surface of the putrid river, Lixi couldn't help but shake the feeling that things had been much more than they'd appeared. Cries and Screams of old men filled the air in what seemed to be a deadly brawl from down one street that she'd passed, and the faint hint of brimstone on the air was an all to clear sign of the turmoil she feared was coming. The half helled had long known the day would come when the next great war would give them the chance to again choose a side. Many of her kind now sought to bring this about, hoping to gain repentance or revenge. Lixi on the other hand, had always been content to step aside. "Not my battle" she thought to herself as she continued stealthily away from the city. "Who'm I kidding. Everyone keeps making it my fight anyway. But how do you choose a side when you think they're both wrong..."

Suddenly a faint thread of energy caught her attention, causing her to stop mid flight. She arched her back bringing her form back around toward the shore, and hit the side embankment of the river lightly, grasping the edge of a river walks hand rail with one hand. That had been an all to familiar presence... but why?

She hung there for a long moment trying to catch it again, but found nothing but the foreboding quiver of the two sides beginning to ready themselves for war. Why they'd all seemed drawn to this city was beyond her, but hey, she'd felt the need to be here a few weeks ago herself, so who was she to question why this forgotten steel workers pitt in the mid-eastern sea board of the US was so important suddenly. Two competing compulsions now tore at her judgment. Her reason and logic told her that far from here was where she needed to be, and fast, but her intuition seemed to be pulling her back to the city. Perhaps it was the curiosity of who that familiar essence was, or the fact that it felt like one of her own kind, someone she'd known, perhaps someone she'd been near in the centuries since the fall, or perhaps it was nothing but a trick. She was confident that there was no one close enough by to get to her very quickly, so she decided to test the waters, and let herself be known, which was something she never did.

"Oh well, seems like this place is about to become a clusterfck for all of us anyway, may as well open things up a little, try to catch a glimpse of anybody's hand" With a quick flutter she shot up into the air. She held her breath, feeling the growing tension of the next lightening strike. Her deep red hair began to float out around her body as she did her best to draw the energy in from the gathering strike, pooling as much of it as she could. In the instant before the burst of lightening came down through her she turned to face the heavens. "Do you even still remember us down here?" she pondered "Do you remember when you used to love us, and call us your children along side these pathetic mortals? Or have we truly become nothing more than vermin to be hunted for sport by your children and damned alike?" As though answering her the burst of energy coursed down through her, time slowed for Lixi as she felt every particle of the weekend form reverberating from the sheer energy of the heavens. She did her best to direct it to the roof tops of the highest buildings, though in this stripped down state the control was barely capable. She felt the stream of energy make contact with the 4 tallest, then braced herself for the backlash as the flash bounced back up to the clouds. The flash tore through her body, and caused her black wings to coarse white with its energy, lighting her up like a beacon in the sky for a brief second even after the flash had dissipated into the clouds. Her wings now fluttered limply along her sides as she plummeted head first toward the putrid river. In the brief moment before her body broke the surface of the disgusting water, she pondered how shocked she was that she'd retained any consciousness at all after that... then drifted into the thought of how, much though she hated to admit it, she'd always enjoyed falling.

Sairys
Sekse, Hand of A'dal

Old 03-10-2010, 02:16 PM

Just as she neared the alley, she sensed it. The spark. The ol' powerful spark of letting loose. Her lips coiled into a grin as she turned her body to the river. She has decided to show herself amongst the storm. She turned to the building and with ease she gripped the side and pulled herself up, side leaping up to the top as she sprinted softly back towards the rivers, using the roof tops as her stepping stone. She has been following this scent for days and thought she was just a lower class half helled, but no this one was stronger then the rest. The stench of her blood intoxicated the Demonic senses that would burn their veins.

There on the roof she saw it, the White spark of light that exposed their true form. Silly child. The beginning of the war is soon to begin and she now exposed herself to the hunters of her kind. She watched as the limp form plummet towards the water. Sairys took a leap of faith off the roof top, arms open and body relaxed, a merely few seconds as her black misted wings formed in a burning red glare, burst from her back and gave a mighty flap. She dove towards the falling form, snatching her at the arm just before hitting the filth of water. - stupid child- She thought as she carried along to the other side of the river, dropping her onto the balcony of a cathedral's bell. Not caring how she landed onto the cement. She made land fall. Tucking her wings as they stood safely high among the clouds in the falling rain. " Are you Stupid? or is it just your Kind?" She snapped angrily a the half helled. her demonic rage controlled with centuries of practice. Her eyes would tone a deep red, making it clear that she was a full blood Demon.

chaos89

Old 03-10-2010, 08:58 PM

So they are tryin to start early i see as he saw the bright flash seems like things are heating up here . Turns back into his demon self so the half breeds are still confused, wonder what the angels are up to. Looks in the direction of the lighting i think i'll go in the direction of this flash pure black wings tears through his back he starts to run and jumps on the rail and takes flight. i hope i am not late for the party i look forward to seein old enemeies.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 03-10-2010, 10:47 PM

[Sorry for the majorly late reply!!!]

Sophia watched as Lixi ran down the street and laughed, "You caan't escape me forever my dear!" She ran after her but lost sight of her as she jumped past the guardrail, "Don't worry I'll find you again," She said as shs placed a finger to her ear, "Find her again Jason. She ran" She groaned as the male voice on the other end voiced her thoughts, "Yeahwell didn't we tell you she would run?" She shook her head as she looked over the water and couldn't help but feel as if for once she failed at what she was doing. She shook her head as she turned and sprinted towards the building and kicked down a back door, No that's stupid. You've been doing this for years! Your the best human that can do it! She ran towards thestairs that were in sight and started the desent to the roof.
As she burst out onto the rooftop she could see out of the corner of her eye, a few miles away, a figure dropping like a stone to the earth. "Shit she fell!" She said to herself as she ran and jumped off the roof, Thank goodness Jason hooked up my boots for these sorts of jumps. Sophia jumped form rooftop to rooftop until she could see on the ground a Demon girl and Lixi talking on the ground. Jumping off she landed with a soft thud and turned back to Lixi, "See? Didn't I tell you I'd find you again?" She looked at the other girl, "And who are you are you?"

Sairys
Sekse, Hand of A'dal

Old 03-11-2010, 04:12 AM

Sairys Turned faster then any human eye can glimpse to face the human in the face. Her red toned Eyes burning brighter then the four corners of hell. " Your worst bloody nightmare Mortal..." From behind her a Dark black motion would slither down her leg as her demonic Spiked Tail would form. She wasnt up for games on this night, chasing half breeds, avoiding humans. If this human was a hunter for half breeds then she would be able to tell Sairys wasnt no half breed, nor a Angel. " If I were you Mortal, I would turn and leave this place be..." her Tail would snap behind her like a whip, as it now stretch about a yard and a half behind her, long enough to lash out at close range.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 03-13-2010, 05:59 AM

Lixi looked up as the sudden change of direction and impact of another body against her own reverberated through her. She half chuckled as she looked up at the demon that soon dropped her still limp form onto a nearby structure. 'Must not have wanted to sully her wretched talons by having to reach in the water to kill me. Strangely she hadn't felt this demon coming. She'd been to distracted with the hunter that had caught her, and the other much more brazen demon she'd felt cause the stir of murderous rage in the ally she'd passed. The final note of another of her own kind was what finally blurred them all. Perhaps that was a mere trick of the one who now stood over her? No... that seemed to much trouble just to pick her off, and there was still that note in the back of Lixi's mind that told her they were still out there. Oh well, no matter, if they were perhaps they at least could get out unscathed. Everyone here now seemed to content with wanting to kill her to bother with a kindred creature, if one was indeed here.

"Aww, a demon catches a falling half helled mid fall, how touching." Lixi rolled to her side and pushed herself up with wobbly arms to a half sitting position. She knew from past experience that trying to fight a full fledged elder demon in this state would be something akin to trying to play chicken with a train when riding a bike. Better just to conserve energy and see what was to happen, or at least face death in peace if it should happen that way. "Can we just do this quickly? I'm a little weary of this place."

It was at that moment that Lixi saw the human hunter leap up onto the balcony where she now stared into the blood red eyes of hell.

"Great, you too... Whats next? Wanna bring the other demon across the river and a few angels into this too? We can have one great big reunion party with you as the witness kiddo. You really think this is some place you ought to be right now?"

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 03-13-2010, 06:50 AM

"We can do that if you want Lixi." Sophia smiled and started to laugh as she bent down and dragged Lixi off the floor. She looked at the Demon and gave her a once over before pulling Lixi to her feet. "Now are you going to come nicely or do I have to knock you out and drag you? And trust me, I really don't want to do that." She gave Lixi a once over, she doesn't look injured, "How come you fell off the building? Are you hurt?" She let concern saturate her voice as she looked into Lixi's eyes.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 03-13-2010, 07:16 AM

"Hahahaha! A building? You really are human. Did you miss the lightening bolt that hit 4 buildings a few minutes ago? I was stuck right in the middle of that." Her legs still felt shaky, but the old envy of the humans, gods chosen children, the ones he pandered and coddled to even while the angels, and her kind pre fall, had been his true and obedient servants; the ones he'd forgive, even when he wouldn't even here the cries for forgiveness that came from her brothers and sisters, drove her to stand strong and show herself as such. "Figured I'd show my hand, try to at least get a glimpse of the other players here. There's at least 2 more that I can tell, and probably a few more hiding somewhere." She glanced back up at the demon hovering over them. "Besides, it's not weather I'll come with you or not that matters, it's if she let's you live that you should be worried about right now. You have no idea what your technology just launched you into child of eve."

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 03-13-2010, 07:33 AM

"Child of Eve? Don't spout your God crap at me Girly." She scrutinized Lixi's face, "So there are more players in this game huh? And what's this about my technology launching me into something? My technology has managed to get me out of bad situations before with all of your kinds. Werewolves, Vampyres, Demons, Angles, all of you finished. In fact we have pretty much killed the Werwolves into extinction because of our techology." She looked up into the sky, "As for the lightning bolt, no I didn't see it. i was more worried if you were okay." She looked back at Lixi, "Well not that I care right now, now that I see your perfectly fine." She gestured towards Lixi's body with her right hand.

[Btw if anybody is offended by that god remark Im deeply sorry thats just how sophia is.]

Sairys
Sekse, Hand of A'dal

Old 03-13-2010, 01:30 PM

(( sorry guys shit got complicated as i have to make a trip to my school's campus this weekend. just go on without me i'll make another enterance soon *evil* ))

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 03-14-2010, 04:50 AM

((No prob. Have a good weekend! Come back to us soon. We'll just pretend you got distracted by someone more interesting or mroe worthy of fighting than a near powerless half angel and a human hunter for a while and flew off for now :-p))

As the Demon disapeared inexplicably, Lixi couldn't help but wonder over her luck.

"Hmm... maybe he did here me. Oh well, right then, back to you. What was it you wanted now? Where exactly are we going?" She shrugged, perhaps this was some sign of a direction she ought to be going. She had no where else to be as her kind were largely drifters now, may as well see what the human had to say. She was prepared to meet death at the hands of a demon, what could be worse about it this instead. "Lead on. No need to fuss I suppose."

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 03-15-2010, 07:33 AM

Sophia laughed, "Oh so now you're going to come quietly and without fuss?" She turned away and looked down the empty street after the Demon girl, Hmm I never got her name. Oh well, I can always ask Jason to find out for me. She smiled as she remembered Jason's slight obsession with her. Turning back to the girl she asked in an almost bossy voice, "Now tell me your full name. I need to know so I can wright it down in my report." She flipped her hair behind her shoulder with a simple flick of her wrist and looked above her. Thunder grumbled and a flash of lightning brightned the sky for a second before dissapearing behind the clouds. After a few seconds big drops of rain started to fall from the sky and drenched Sophia and Lixi, "Damn! This has been a really bad week for me."

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 03-15-2010, 08:18 AM

"Dear girl I've been wandering this earth for hundreds of your mortal lifetimes. In that time I've been called by many name. Which one would you like?" Lixi had to laugh at the idea of giving out a name. She'd not been a high angel before the fall, and had forsaken the extent of her true name above, keeping only a short portion of it out of habit. "Just 'Lixiani' should do just fine." She turned her face to the sky an reveled in the feeling of the cool water drops on her face for moment. It was nice to not be hiding for a moment at least.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 03-15-2010, 08:31 AM

Sophia laughed, "Well Lixiani will have to do than." She followed the direction of Lixix's eyes and they rested on the angry sky above them, "Well we sould probably get out of the rain before we both catch colds or worse." She looked down to Lixi and gave her a little push in the direction of the buidling that was her base for the time being, "I'll take you back to the hideout and we can figure out what to do with you than." She started to walk down the street and hitched her colar higher up her neck.

[Oh is it okay if I have two characters? I'll put two different sides of the story in my post]

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 03-16-2010, 04:21 AM

(yes please do :-) the more the merrier)

With a half smile Lixi trudged off in the direction the women had indicated. 'Well, you don't seem to want me dead yet, can't wait to see where this goes.' she thought to herself.