Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-13-2013, 05:14 AM

Hatori smiled at Ari's comment, before the door opened ang Yusuke returned. He seemed in a great mood, and the smile he was giving deffinetly ment something. He tried to hide his own smile, as Yusuke sat down the food. "Welcome back, things basically finished, he walked over to sit by Ari for a moment, giving her a very light nudge and a wink.

Yusuke smiled at the many welcome backs, especially at Rei's. He was trying to contain his excitement, as he walked over and sat the food down. "I got dinner, and there is plenty, so dig in" he says, looking at Hatori. "Excuse us for a moment though" he pulls his friend aside, out of earshot and sight. He explains his gift, and what he was feeling, careful not to let anyone overhear him. He showed him the matching bunny charm, that he had clipped onto his cell, laughing warmly. "I hope he likes it, I was not sure, and I am really nervous, but I had to tell someone, of course it had to be you" he laughs.

Hatori laughs, listening to his friend's words. "That sounds cute, and I am glad you are happy. Do not worry so much, I am sure he will love it, tonight is deffinetly going to be great" he smiles. He could just imagine when the two found out the other had had the same thought, and had created a gift. They were deffinetly going to be surprised. He pulls him back into the room, sitting with him, careful to leave a seat free between him and Ari. The food smelled delicious to him, and he was looking forward to it after a hard days work.

Yusuke was glad to hear his friend reassuring words. His nerves calmed down a little, and he allowed himself to be pulled back, and unloaded the bags. He noticed where Hatori sat, leaving the seat by him and Ari opened. He tried his best not to look over at Rei, or give anything away. He was kind of glad Hatori had done that, though it made his nerves flare up slightly more. He hoped the other liked chinese, if he didn't then the night was off to a bad start, even though Hatori had told him it would be great.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-13-2013, 05:39 AM

When Yusuke dragged Hatori away, Ari motioned for Rei to come closer. When the man complied, Ari wrapped her arms around his middle, resting her head against his stomach, which was the highest she could reach while sitting.

"What have you been up to?" she questioned softly. Rei lifted a hand and set it on top of Ari's hair, just running his thin fingers through her locks of hair. He hummed in response to her question and just held her in his arms. Ari snuggled closer to him, not really caring if it looked strange. She missed him a lot more than she let on, so it was nice to be close to him again.

"Neh...Rei...Mama and Papa are having a Valentine's Day ball again..." she suddenly brought up. Rei glanced down at her. "Do you think you could accompany me again..?"

Rei moved back slightly and crouched so that his face was level with Ari's and smiled kindly. "You really should start asking guys your age my dear." he murmured quietly. He pressed a sweet kiss to her forehead before getting back up. "Try asking Hatori. You two seem to be getting along nicely." he teased her lightly.

When the other two returned and sat, Ari and Rei fell silent for a moment before Ari looked up at Rei again.

"Well? Would you mind joining us for dinner...just this once?" It had slipped Ari's mind earlier and she wanted to kick herself. Rei normally had dinner by himself, he wasn't entirely comfortable eating in front of people, but somehow managed during lunchtime when he couldn't always escape to be somewhere alone.

"I don't have much of a choice, hm?" he sat and smiled at the others before turning his attention to Yusuke. "Thank you for buying food for everybody. I'll have to return the favor one day."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-13-2013, 06:06 AM

Yusuke gave a smile as the other sat down, partially willingly agreeing to dinner. When he spoke, Yusuke gave a slightly warmer look. The thought was nice, but he did not want to force him. "It was my pleasure" he smiles. It was not long before everyone was sitting, eating and conversing. He lightly poked at his chicken, a bit nervous now and excited to eat. He glanced at the clock, then slightly at Rei. He noticed his hands a bit. What had the other been up to today? There had to be more, or cake baking had deffiently taken a whole new turn then what he was used to. He did not want to be caught staring, so he willed himself to take a bite of his food. He and Hatori both had excellent manners, especially Hatori, being brought up in such an elegant home, but Yusuke knew how to act and what to do as well. His parents had taught him well before going. He smiled, thinking about them, but then his thoughts turned to her, and his smile dissappeared. He stood slowly, without warning. He did not look at them, or at Hatori "excuse me for a moment..." He turned away, and walked out back. It had slowly begun to rain, but he barley noticed. He leaned against the wall, slowly sliding down it to sit.

Hatori was happy that they were having a chance to eat and get to know eachother a bit better. He was not expecting when Yusuke stood up, but when he kept his eyes down, and the look he gave, Hatori had a feeling what was up. He stood, "sorry, I'll be right back.." He follows his friend, going out by his side, and slowly kneeling. "Yusuke...." he takes his hand in his own, saying nothing, but giving him the comfort of knowing he was there. He felt Yusuke's arms wrap around his neck, and soon pull him down into a hug. He holds him a bit "it's alright..."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-13-2013, 01:41 PM

Rei had been slowly eating, self consciously chewing. He conversed with the others when they spoke, but otherwise remained silent. It wasn't so bad eating with them, but he still felt extremely uncomfortable. And when Yusuke stood up and excused himself, with Hatori following, Rei set the chopsticks he'd been using down. Ari had stopped eating as well. The two sat quietly for a moment before Ari reached out and took Rei's hand in hers and got up from her seat.

Rei was hesitant as he stood up, would it be wrong of them to intrude? In the end he let Ari pull him along and the both of them ended up in the doorway to the back exit, looking out at the two friends in the rain. Ari let go of Rei's hand briefly to run back into the store and returned with an umbrella. Together the pair of them stepped out, Ari hugging Rei's arm half obscured by his hair and Rei holding the umbrella above the two boys. They stayed silent the whole time, averting their eyes.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-13-2013, 10:34 PM

Hatori noticed that the rain over them had stopped. He blinks a bit, looking up at the two who had come out to them. The umbrella was nice of them, and he was a bit surprised they had come out, but it was nice to see them. He sat back a bit, and took Yusuke's hand, smiling a bit. He leans forward, and whispers into his ear a bit, before helping him up. He turned to the other two. "Thank you...sorry about that" he says. He squeezed the other's hand. He hoped his friend was alright.

Yusuke takes a breath, and slowly relaxing against Hatori's body. When he felt the rain stopping, he could not bring himself to look up at the other two at all. He listened to the few words Hatori spoke to him, and then allowed himself to be pulled up. He brushes his hair back behind his ear, looking up at the two of them finally. He gave a small nod at Hatori's words. "Yes....thank you....Sorry" his words were very audible. He takes another deep breath, and slightly gives a glance at Rei. He felt a slight blush found its' way to his cheeks. He felt embarassed now, and rubs the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, I did not mean to bolt like that" he says "I just...needed a moment. I feel like an idiot now." He pulls Hatori closer to him a bit, looking over at the other two. He glances up at the sky a bit. "We should back inside..its' coming down a bit hard" he passes the two of them a bit, moving to the door.

Hatori glanced at Yusuke, watching him a bit. He looked at Rei and Ari. "Yes...that may be a good idea" he gives a small smile, as they move back inside. He runs a hand through his hair, looking over at Yusuke. He pulls off his shirt a bit, since it was soaked. Yusuke had a nice body, he worked out a bit, and was not bad with sports and such. "I'll be back" he went into the locker room, getting Yusuke's clothes, and his other shirt. It was a good idea to get out of the wet clothes that they had on. He thought back to when things like this were more frequent. He had not seen Yusuke have a break like that in a while. Something had caused the crack, but he had no idea what for the moment, but he would ask later.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-13-2013, 11:18 PM

Ari and Rei nodded at the thanks they were given and watched silently as the younger males went back into the cafe.

"Rei...?" Ari questioned softly. As soon as the two had gotten out of sight, his expression had saddened. "We should go back in too. You'll get sick if we stay in the rain."

"...ah." Rei made a small sound of agreement before closing the umbrella and leading Ari back into the cafe, stopping in the doorway to wait for Ari to let go of his arm so that he could wring the rain-water out of his hair.

While Rei was getting the majority of the water out of his hair, Ari ran into the locker rooms, ignoring the droplets of water she was leaving everywhere and grabbed a bunch of towels. She hurried back, handing a couple to Hatori for himself and Yusuke when she passed him and then draped one around her own shoulders before finding Rei again, still standing at the back door, just staring outside. She took his hand to get his attention and when he turned his face, he had his usual smile back on.

"I remembered that she used to like dancing in the rain."

Rei's whisper was only meant for Ari's ears and she smiled at her dear companion. "She did. And you always took the most beautiful pictures of her." she responded kindly before reaching up to drop a towel on his head and started drying his hair for him. They were silent for a bit as Ari worked. When she was satisfied that she'd dried his hair enough, she pulled him away from the door so that it could close before making him hold the still dry towels, dropping the wet ones off to the side as she wiped her own hair and patted her clothes dry. As Rei had been shielding her from the rain for the most part, she was mostly dry.

She turned to Rei and frowned at his drowned cat appearance and moved forward, pulling apart the ribbon at his collar and starting on the buttons to his vest and shirt.

"Arianna..." Rei put a hand on top of hers to stop her. "I can take care of myself." Arianna pouted a bit before grinning cheekily. "Aww, and I thought I'd be able to get away with it this time." She had managed to get the vest fully unbuttoned and part of the shirt before he'd stopped her, and there was just the slightest hint of black ink peeking out from where the shirt fell open. Ari narrowed her eyes curiously. "Rei..."

The man gave no indication that he had heard her and quickly turned away, re-buttoning his shirt. "Come on, let's go check on the other two."

As Rei stepped further into the cafe to look for the other two Ari frowned and shouted, "You should at least change out of your wet clothes first!" To which the only response she got was a dismissive wave of the hand. She huffed before scurrying to catch up to him.

When they found the two again, Rei tucked his hands into his pockets as Ari peered from around him at the two. "I won't pry...but do you feel better now?" he asked in a soft tone.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-13-2013, 11:29 PM

Yusuke had managed to change his pants, and was now messing with his shirt a bit. He looks over at the two of them when they came in. He felt the embarassment inside of him still now but nodded. He pulls his shirt over his head, and brushed his hair back. "Yea....just some stuff on my mind, it's nothing" he gives his usual smile, pushing away all of the negative thoughts, and regaining his composure. He pulls hatori close, and wipes his head with the towel, giving a slight laugh. "You all really didn't have to come out after me, but thank you...it was really nice" he says, these words were sincere.

He takes a deep breath. Calming himself down, he felt more relaxed. He looked over at Rei, and slowly walked up to him and Ari. He knew it was a bit out of place, but he hugged her, and then slowly him. "Really..thank you" he says. He glances at himself in the window, running his hands through his hair a bit to fix it. "Ah, well I made a mess of the night, but there is no reason we should let things go to waist." He turns to Hatori, giving him a slight wink, he had remembered his little present for Rei in his locker. He hoped now more then ever that he liked it, though he felt like now he owed them an apology note to. He then remembered that Rei had wanted to see him as well, and turned. "Ah, you wanted to talk about something right?" he rubs the back of his neck.

Hatori looked over Yusuke, watching him take on his usual appearance. He was quick to collect himself, but he knew there was still pain inside of him. He takes a breath, and dries his hair, as well as changes his shirt. When the other asked Rei about talking, he took the advantage. "Ari, why don't we go and see how things are up front, the others are probrably wondering what's going on" he smiles, and takes her hand. He leads her up front, and to the side, leaning into her ear, he tells her a bit about Yusuke's little gift for Rei, and about the charms. "I think it's sweet...I do hope it goes well, they both look like they could use something happy now more then ever" he says.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-14-2013, 12:29 AM

Ari returned Yusuke's hug with a tight squeeze. Rei on the other hand, merely wrapped his arms around the other loosely, not wanting to soak Yusuke's dry clothes with his wet ones. "you really don't have to thank us." Ari replied for the both of them.

When Hatori took her hand Ari waved over her shoulder and followed him into the front area. She clapped her hands together lightly when he told her about Yusuke's gift to Rei and threw her arms around Hatori's neck happily. "Ooh~ That's just too cute!" she whisper shouted. She giggled before pulling back a bit and just staring at Hatori's face.

"Neh, Hatori...do you have plans for Valentine's Day?"

Talk...oh right! He'd asked to see him. Rei ran a hand through his hair before turning. "Give me a second." he said before heading into the kitchen. He picked up the candy creation and looked it over again. He admitted, it wasn't something he would eat. It was much too sweet for himself, but...it had been more for aesthetics than taste, though he hoped that they tasted alright since he hadn't tested how well the strawberry flavoring had mixed with the white chocolate. Too late to check now. He took a deep breath before setting the whole thing down on a tray and carrying it out carefully.

"This...I made this for you."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-14-2013, 12:45 AM

Hatori was glad she thought it was sweet as well. The sudden thought about valentines day popped into his head when she asked about it. He thought about it for a seccond, then shook his head. "No, I don't think I do" he says. His father would probrably go out with some woman, and he would be left home alone. He knew the girls at school would probrably bombard him with treats and valentines day cards, trying to get him to go out with them like previous years, but he would have rather avoided that mess. When he looked up at her, he slightly got an idea. A soft smile formed on his lips. "How bout you? Anything or anyone special planned?" he asks her. He wondered if she was alright, staring at him like that. He gave the slightest blush, looking down a little bit. He brushes his hair back out of his eyes.

Yusuke finished cleaning himself up as Rei went off. He wondered what was going on with him. Had he rethought talking to him because of what happened? He sighed, hoping he had not scared the other off. When he herd him approaching, he looked up at him again and froze. When he spoke about the creation he was holding, and about having made it for him, he could not think for a moment. It was sort of like the world had frozen, his heart slightly racing. He moved over, reguarding the beautifully done roses with a warm and loving look. He was gentle, lightly running a finger over the delecate petals of one of them. They were beautiful, like the ones he had seen in the store, and like the ones that reminded him of...He looked up at Rei with a warm soft smile. "Their......perfect" he says barley above a whisper, leaning up a bit. He places a soft kiss lightly on his cheek, looking back at the roses. He caught the light scent of strawberry, his favorite flavor. Rei had created this...for him. He felt a blush form on his cheeks, no one had ever done this for him..He was happy and loved it, his heart racing he did not know quite what to say. He swallows a bit, looking up at him "thank you...very much....for all of this....it..means a lot."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-14-2013, 02:04 AM

Ari could have teased Hatori about how cute he was acting, but instead she just pulled him into another hug. "Oh you're so cute~" she said and left it at that. She pulled back again, smiling widely still. "Well, my Papa and Mama are holding a Valentine's Day ball and as their daughter I have to attend. I normally bring Rei with me when he's free, but he said I should go with someone closer to my age. Could you be my date Hatori?" She rushed out. Even if he turned her down, she'd be alright...after forcing Rei to stay over so that she could cry to him about it all. Haha, nah, she was just being overdramatic. it would be nice if he did agree though, but it must have been a strange request since they'd only met recently... hmm...

Rei's face pinkened slightly. "I'm glad you like it..." he mumbled, smiling. He was so relieved. It felt like a burden had been taken off his shoulders, one of many anyway. He carefully balanced the tray with one hand before taking one of Yusuke's hands and wrapping his fingers around the tray, Rei repeated the process with the other hand and once he was sure Yusuke wouldn't drop it, he let go of the tray. "I've never really made anything like this for anyone besides Arianna, so i apologize if it tastes strange."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-14-2013, 02:35 AM

Hatori blushed a bit at the hug, and being called cute. He took a bit of a breath, and swallowed. He was caught off guard and surprised with her asking him if he wanted to be her date. He blushes a bit. "I...I don't know what to say" he says blushing a bit more. He gave a nod, lightly taking her hand. "It would be my pleasure to accompany you to this ball my dear" he smiles warmly. He felt happy that she would ask him, and that he was even considered. Yusuke was a tad bit closer to her age, though he guessed that he was off limits, since he and Rei had a thing. This sounded fun though, and he was going to do his best to have fun and make her night special.

Yusuke held onto the tray, careful with it. He was very happy, and his heart was still racing a bit. He gave a warm smile to the other, looking him in the eyes. He shook his head slightly, "your very tallented, and it came from inside of you....I love it, and it's perfect" he says warmly. He bites his lower lip a bit. "Ah...shouldn't you change? I am sure Ari and Hatori will be waiting for us to get back" he says cheerfully. He wanted the other to discover his gift, hoping he would love it as much as Yusuke loved this. It was the nicest thing anyone had done for him outside of Hatori, no one really gave him much thought, other then the girls and some of the guys at school. He was not looking forward to the valentines day rush. He had a slight thought. "Oh and um....you wanted to return the favor...dinner" he looks at him "how bout tommorrow?" His heart was rushing, and he had a blush a bit. Swallowing, he took a deep breath. "You and me....if you want that is...I'll let you get dressed" he says, blushing. He slowly passes him, making his way back to the front. He was unsure about the answer, but he would leave it up to the other to decide. He sat the roses onto the table, and sat in a chair by them blushing. He smiled warmly, and lightly touched one of them with his fingers. "Beautiful..." he smiles.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-14-2013, 04:12 AM

His answer actually made Ari squeal. wow, she was acting really childishly today, more so than normal. "Thank you so much Hatori~" She kissed him on both cheeks before wrapping her arms around his middle and resting her head on his chest. "It's a date then." she said. She then proceeded to give him her home address. "The ball starts at eight, but if you can, can you get there by seven?"

Rei stared after Yusuke. Dinner...tomorrow...he cringed after the other had gone. What horrible timing, he had a job tomorrow. He sighed and messed up his hair with his fingers, as he made his way to his locker. what was he going to do? He raised a hand to unlock his locker before pausing, peering at the lock.

...somebody had been fiddling with his things. Brows furrowed, he opened the locker and blinked. Was that...he reached into the locker and pulled out the card first, flipping it open and reading it silently. When he finished, a small smile played on his lips and he reached in to pick up the black box, opening it and chuckling when he saw the charm. It was adorable. He set the card down and reached further into the locker to retrieve his cellphone, to which he added the charm. Finally, he pulled out the bear and full out laughed. It was witty, he could give Yusuke that. He set the now empty box, the bear, and the card to the side and quickly changed back into the clothes he had been wearing that morning. he picked up the gifts and then smiled softly at them before looking to the door and sighing. Tomorrow huh...

Rei made his way back out to the front in time to hear Ari's loud squeal and quirked an eyebrow. Then he spotted Yusuke and made his way over to him. "I cannot make promises for tomorrow...I'm sorry. i will try my best but...contact me in the afternoon and I will let you know then." If his words came out blunt, Rei did not mean them to be so, it was just the way he was. Even if they sounded blunt he was being entirely sincere.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-14-2013, 04:22 AM

Hatori smiled, nodding to her a little. "Thank you for asking me, it sounds good" he smiles. He pulls her close into a warm hug, holding her tight. "I will be there whenever you need me to be" he says, he sees Yusuke come out with the roses, giving a warm smile. He looked so happy, smiling warmly. He was glad that it had gone over so well. He watched as Rei walked over to him and talked to him.

Yusuke looked up a bit as Rei walked over to him and spoke. He nodded a bit, "I understand, life comes first...but I do hope you have at least some time" he smiles. His phone beeps, and he pulls it out, the matching bunny charm jinggles a bit against his phone. He looks at the text, and then his look turns slightly serious. He closes it, and sits his phone on the table, before regaining his smile. "It tomorrow turns out not to be good..you can choose" he says, "I am normally free, and I do hope to take you up on your offer either way" he says with a smile, and the slight flirting flare he had used when they first met. He ment it. He wanted to get to know this guy.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-15-2013, 12:14 AM

((omg, what, what, why is this post so short?! D:))

Ari smiled, turning her head so that she could see Rei and Yusuke interacting. She'd worry about introducing Hatori to her parents without them getting the wrong idea later, right now...things seemed to be looking up.

Rei nodded. "I'll see what I can do." he murmured, before looking down at the presents in his hand and grinning. "Thank you, by the way, for these." He looked back up. "It was nice of you to get these for me." Rei was curious about what the message had been about to make Yusuke's expression become like that, but he dismissed it as a personal matter. It wasn't something he should be prying into.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-15-2013, 12:31 AM

(It is ok! :D)

Hatori looked over at the other two once more, he was glad that they were both seemingly happy. It was good for them all to get out and meet new people, as well as make friends. Who knew where it would go, but there was always a start, and it had been made. He was glad for that, taking Ari back over to the table so they could all finish dinner.

He smiled, and lightly turned a tad pink. "It was my pleasure...I wanted to say thank you and do something nice...I like it when you smile..." He says the last part with a bit more feeling, before clearing his throat. "Ah..haha...didn't mean to get so drab on everyone tonight, I really am sorry about that" he felt embarassed still, and could not help but apologise once more for it. "It was really nice of you two though...not many people would have come after us...the only one who's ever really been there during those times is...." He drifts off for a moment, before shaking his head "ah, there I go again.."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-15-2013, 01:00 AM

Ari followed after Hatori to the table and tilted her head to the side in thought. She'd dragged him about, hugged him, made him blush, and even asked him to be her date to a ball her parents were hosting. Yet she knew absolutely nothing about him. "Neh, Hatori, can you tell me about yourself? Like...hobbies or what you want to do when you finish school?" she asked curiously. And then she figured she might've sounded really nosy and amended her words. "I mean, if you want to. You don't have to."

"You really don't have to say thanks for that. We might not have known one another for long, but I think even now you can tell what kinds of people Arianna and I are. You're a friend...and a coworker now, it's only normal for us to worry, don't you think?" Rei said, a soft smile on his lips once more. "And...it's alright. I get like that too...I'm sure...a lot of us have someone we can't bring ourselves to mention...much less think about." He held out a hand then. "Come on, I think Hatori and Arianna are waiting for us."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-15-2013, 01:09 AM

He thinks a bit. "I love books, so I read a lot, as well as play the piano and the violin.....As for what I want.." He sighs a bit, "I want my freedom and my own life, to be the man I want to be" he says honestly. "What about you?" he asks her, looking over at her, as he takes a bite of chicken. He would have liked to know a bit more about her as well, just as she wanted to learn more about him. He did not mind being asked, or talking about himself, though he did find it a bit odd. He was used to people asking other kinds of questions, and always having his father breathing down his neck when he was expected to answer. Here he did not have that, and he found no reason to lie to her, or give her the candy coated, good son answers. He looks back at her, taking a sip of his drink.

He took a deep breath, and nodded at his words. He was also used to only having Hatori there, it was a bit odd and new to think about having another there with him as well. He looked up a bit as the hand was held out to him. He still noticed the coloring, and now knew where it came from. He chuckles a little, and takes it, standing up. He nods, "we should get back to them then" he says with a smile of his own. He felt better then he had a bit ago, more calm and relaxed. He was not alone, and that made him feel happy. He also felt better having the other close, his hand felt warm against his, it was nice. His own hand warm as well and a bit soft. He was thankful for the care he took care of himself, though it was an odd thought to have right now.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-15-2013, 01:34 AM

"Myself?" Ari's hand paused midway from bringing food to her mouth as she thought. "Well...I'm studying studio art in university right now. So I'm aiming for a career somewhere in the arts. And uhm...I read a lot as well. My parents made me take violin lessons, and I'm not that great at it, but I do really love music." She answered slowly before smiling again. "If you want it enough, then you'll be able to achieve it." She said. "It's just a matter of standing up for your beliefs instead of taking what other people expect of you and letting them win." She fell silent after those words, just staring at her hands which were now in her lap. "My...parents are very lenient as it is but sometimes...the society that we're a part of...sometimes it makes me question what if. You know...what if I studied law or psychology or medicine? Would that stop the disapproving looks that my parents would get from others because I decided i wanted to study art? I don't like disappointing people...and my parents back me up on my decision but...are they ever bothered by the others?" She sighed before laughing again. "I'm sorry, haha, that was a bit of a mood killer neh? but...what i meant to say is, it's hard but...you'll be happier knowing you at least tried. Hm?"

Rei gently grasped Yusuke's hand beforeleading him back to the table and pulling out his seat for him. Only after Yusuke was seated did Rei take his own seat. He glanced at the other two but didn't say anything when he saw that they seemed to be having a conversation. he'd question Ari in a bit then.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-15-2013, 01:41 AM

Hatori places his hand over hers, lightly squeezing them. He understood completely, for having his father was the same sort of thing. He sighed a bit "at least you have the courage to take a chance...to go out and do what you want." He brushes his hair back a bit. He felt like so much of a coward, not wanting to be dissappointing to his father, or to anger him. He was so strict and powerful, it was overbearring and to much to handle sometimes. He siged a bit once more, and his appitite was slowly fading away from him. He gives her a small smile. "It matters what makes you happy...it is your life, and like you said before, if you do not like what you do, you will never be any good at it" he smiles a bit more, squeezing her hand once more. He looks up a bit as the other twos came over again "welcome back."

Yusuke smiled, and allowed the other to take him back to the table. He turned a bit red, when he pulled out his chair. "Thank you" he says sitting. When Hatori looked over at him, and said welcome back he smiles. "Hey, thanks.." he lightly places a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it a bit. He then takes his cup within his hand, taking a sip of his drink. It was a nice night, and the rain on the windows was oddly calming and beautiful. His eyes were drawn out the window to it.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-15-2013, 02:24 AM

"Ah..." Ari squeezed hatori's hand back. "If you try...I'll support you." she whispered before turning to smile brightly at Rei and yusuke. "Hi guys~ Ooh, that's a cute bear Rei. Who gave it to you?" She needed to switch topics. It made her uncomfortable when those around her were sad, especially if she had caused it. There was a reason behind her bubbly character, not one many people could see because let's face it, all they could see was the bubbly girl that could sometimes be classified as annoying. She took everything in and kept it bottled up as best she could. It was all she could do.

"Yusuke..." Rei answered, causing Ari to grin wider. Rei's eyes narrowed slightly. Yes, he would need to have a talk with Ari later. That was fine though, he needed to speak with her father anyway. At this rate...it looked like he'd be staying the night at Ari's home.

"that was nice of him."

"Mhm."

ari fell silent after that. there just wasn't much left to say...she picked at her food. Not very hungry anymore, she only put food in her mouth and swallowed because she didn't want it to go to waste.

Rei looked around and saw how distracted everyone seemed to be before looking to the clock to check the time. "It's getting late and everyone seems to be distracted... why don't we clean up and call it a night?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-15-2013, 02:58 AM

Hatori nods, standing to help with the clean up. Things moved slowly, though it was calm as they did. He smiles a bit as he watched Ari a bit, he was surprised but impressed by how she held ou and up against things. She was deffinetly a woman to look up to and then be inspired by. He thought about his own life, he needed to be better, work harder. He was always worrying about and complaining a bit about his own life, while she was living her life, taking care of her life, her buisiness and school. He made a promise to himself to take her advice, and to work harder. He did not want to live for his father anymore, he wanted to live for himself and he would. Slowly the other workers left, Yusuke and him staying to help get things ready for the next day. When things were done, he gives Ari a hug, saying good evening. He helps Yusuke with the roses, and waited out by the car for him to say his goodbyes. He had gotten the umbrella out of Yusuke's car as well to keep dry.

Helping clean things up and get ready for the next day, Yusuke felt happy and calm. He hummed a bit once more as he worked, and then took the rose vase out to the car with the help of Hatori. It was beautiful, and he loved it very much. He says goodbye to Arianna, turning to look as Rei. "It was a good first day...I look forward to working here...I'll talk to you tomorrow" he smiles. He walked outside, the rain falling down was so refreshing and light. He paused by the car for a moment, and closed his eyes, turning his face up to the sky. He let the rain fall down his face and neck, it was nice. He loved the rain, the feel of it, the looks. It made him think, and was calming to his heart. He brushes his hair back out of his eyes, looking over at Hatori smiling warmly at him. He blushes a bit "heh, shall we go?"

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-15-2013, 03:45 AM

Clean up and preparations for the next day went by a lot faster than usual with Hatori and Yusuke around to help. Soon Rei and Ari were bidding the two boys a good night. As Ari called for a ride home, Rei locked up the cafe for the night. Things had certainly changed a lot since he came back from his job. he chuckled when he felt two arms encircling his waist and a weight plop against his back.

"Don't think I've forgotten Arianna. You and I are going to have to talk today."

"Darn and here i was hoping your good mood would work in my favor."

"keep wishing my dear, keep wishing."

"i will, thank you very much."

It certainly was nice to be able to joke in such a silly manner with her again. Rei turned and wrapped his arms around Ari as the two of them stood under the awning of the cafe to stay out of the rain as they waited for their ride.

They would go to Ari's home, which couldn't really be called a house since it was much too big. Hmm...

Anyway, Rei and Ari would probably take over the kitchen for a while before heading to one of the sitting rooms and talking until Ari's parents came home and Rei would go speak privately with them about his job the next night and inviting a guest.

The night would most likely end with Ari falling asleep against Rei as the two of them sat in the library, on a large sofa that Rei could lay down on with Ari against him, conversing in soft tones and reading bits and passages out of the books they piled around themselves. Rei would probably spend some time reflecting, staring out the window before he would succumb to sleep himself, wrapping his arms around Ari to make sure she wouldn't fall if she did move in her sleep.

Yes, that would probably be what would happen as it had happened so many times previously. No one could say they weren't a close pair.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-15-2013, 04:09 AM

Hatori headed back to his house, and up to his room. He flipped on the light to his roo, and looked around a bit. It was simple and orderly, everything was in its' place. He sighed a bit, and moved to the bed. Laying back, he closed his eyes only to have his father come in. "Where were you all day?" Hatori sighed, "I was out with Yusuke" he says. His father gives a scoff like sound. "That boy is a bad influence on you, you should not be seeing him, he will not get you anywhere" he says. Hatori sat up, looking over at him. "Yusuke is my best friend, he has gotten me through a lot and to a lot, you have no idea, and you never will, since you refuse to even give him a chance" he stands "I'm exhausted, and I have plans for tomorrow, so goodnight." He closed the door, swallowing a bit. He leaned against it, a bit surprised at his own words. His father stood outside the door "you are going to be at my dinner, or you will be in trouble." "I will not...I made a promise, even you can understand that" with that, he made his way to the bathroom, turning on the shower, he wanted to take a hot one before bed.

Yusuke did not feel like going home after dropping hotori off. He drove around for a bit, until he found himself at a park. It was deserted, since it was night and raining. He got out, closing the door slowly. He walked along, letting the rain fall over his body. He did not mind getting soaked, he walked along, listening to the sounds of the rain faling down on the metal of the playground equipment. He takes a breath, making his way towards a bench near the small pond. It looked nice out with the moon above him. He sits down on the bench, laying his head back, letting the rain once more flow down onto his face and neck. "I'm sorry Lilly" he says slowly "I had another break today, but I met someone...well two people that you would have loved." He smiles a bit, "I hope things work out...I want to be happy, I really do, but I miss you...I wish you could have been happy to." He leans forward, clasping his hands together. The rain helped to hide the slight bit of tears that was begining to blur his eyes. "God why am I so weak..." he sighs, "I will get stronger...I promise."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-15-2013, 04:38 AM

Ari woke up when the sun broke free of the horizon, the light it cast falling across her face. She blinked blearily before turning and burying her face in Rei's chest to try and get some more sleep. Before she could fully fall asleep though, she realized that Rei's breathing sounded labored. She leaned her head back to look up.

Rei's face was flushed pink and then she noticed that he was shivering. Her eyes widened in panic. "R-Rei?" Ari called his name, freeing a hand to press against his forehead. she pulled her hand back with a small gasp. Sitting up, she broke the loose hold he had about her waist and got off the sofa. She had just gotten her footing before she was out the doors of the library and running to her room. She returned with a pile of blankets a moment later and carefully tucked a pillow under Rei's head before covering him with a multitude of blankets. She'd told him to change out of those wet clothes earlier yesterday and she'd had good reason to. Rei was the type of person who got sick so easily...it was a wonder he was able to travel all over the place like he did.

Ari on the other hand didn't get sick that easily. She put her hand against Rei's forehead again. She wouldn't be able to get him any medicine or remedies until the rest of the household was awake. She somehow made room among all the blankets to crawl back onto the couch and with a blanket of her own, fell asleep again while watching Rei.

She was woken up about two hours later by a groan. She immediately sat up, concern in her eyes when it registered that Rei had made the sound.

"You should have listened Rei..." she said, putting her hand to his forehead again when Rei groaned once more. His eyes opened slowly and it seemed to take him a while to focus. He wasn't a morning person in the slightest, coupled with his illness and it was even worse trying to get him to focus.

"You don't move and I'll go see if anybody else is up yet." Ari ordered before getting up and laying the blanket she had been using over Rei and his already big pile of blankets. Maybe she had overdone it with the blankets, but the way he had been shivering...

Ari hurried from the library, directing her steps to the kitchen to find someone to help her make a herbal tea.

The whole room was spinning everytime he moved his head. In the end, Rei did what Ari had told him and just laid quietly on the couch with his eyes closed. He felt horrible, but at least he had a ton of blankets to keep warm under. It appeared Ari had panicked and covered him with more blankets than was necessary, but that was just the way she was. Ah... falling ill was not good. That meant all his plans for the day would be jumbled up. Hopefully he would be well enough to get up in a few hours. He really needed to get back to his own apartment to get some work done...

Even the thought of work made his head pound and he pulled a few blankets over his head, curling up. He never learned his lesson about taking care of himself, especially when his health was so delicate. he groaned again.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 02-15-2013 at 04:42 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-15-2013, 04:49 AM

Hatori made his way to Yusuke's house early on. He wore his coat, since it was chilled outside after the rain. Knocking on the door, he waited but was not greeted with an answer. He sighed, perhaps he was still asleep? He took out his phone, and called, but it went to voice mail.

He wondered for a moment where his friend was, looking out at the parkinglot. His car was not there. He was a bit worried, so he hopped down the stairs, and slowly began to make his way down the street. Where would Yusuke go? He had a feeling, slowly making his way to the park. He walked along, and finally spotted Yusuke's car.

"Thank god" he says, making his way around. "Yusuke?!" he calls, but got no answer. Not many kids were out yet since of how cold it was and early, things were still wet. He looked around, when the sight of someone laying on a bench caught his attention. He walked over slowly, and kneeled.

"Yusuke..." he sighs. His friend must have come here after he had left, and fallen asleep on the bench. He was soaked, and freezing, a bit pale as well. God he was going to get himself sick. He stood, and pulled off of his coat to cover Yusuke up for the moment. He sits next to him, lightly brusing his damp hair out of his face.