Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-12-2013, 03:57 PM

"aria! "Ashmedi, Lucifer's grandfather, appeared out of nowere. "Hey aishi, been awhile....-Aria, i got a gift for you, from one of the horsemen "He said, and handed her a spell tome. "The horsemen are backing you on this, and Death himself has given you a gift. He is giving you Arvak, the Horse of death himself. Death is putting ALOT of trust in you. Arvak is his most prized posession, and he'll make sure you never reach a peaceful afterlife if something happens to him."he said."

"I know, but give it time, love. Jack is already provoking the chaotic horde's. Our fun shall begin soon"he said.

"then why not visit my village. "he said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-12-2013, 04:27 PM

Ashi jumped "Jesus baby of mothers." she cursed "Don't just go popping out of nowhere its rude."

Finx blinked at him "i promised Gemini i would stay and help."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-13-2013, 02:46 AM

Gemini snorted."I really am glad you didn't manage that.Too messy." She said."Well,this little trip down memory lane has helped me feel a little better.Why don't we go kill an apocolyptic bitch now,huh?" Just then,Ashmedi showed up and handed her something.She blinked at him."Lord Death entrusted me with such a thing? I am honored.I swear I will not let any of them down." She said.

Andraus

Old 04-13-2013, 03:50 AM

"Heh. Me and Famine support you, me as your Fiancee, Famine as your soon to be 'cousin in law'. "He said to her. "Death and conquest have good judgement. If they believe in you, your obviously in a good posistion to win. "He said to her, showing her how to summon Arvak. When summoned, Arvak Marched toward's Gemini. He snorted, as if annoyed by her presense. Eventually, however, he regonized her as his rider, and lowered his head.

(The Bright white is the Horse of Conquest, the Red one is the Horse of war, The Black is the horse of Famine, and the pale is the horse of death......either that, or pick whatever one you want. I got bored of looking for a good image.)

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 04-13-2013, 04:40 PM

Avril sighed and nodded at Michael. She wasn't one to be patient. She sat down on the floor cross legged and watched as the other conversed, when she saw the brilliant horse appear she smiled. "How magnificent."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-14-2013, 01:30 AM

Ashi flinched away from him "I should go." she vanished

"She have something against the horses?" Finx asked curios.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-14-2013, 01:32 AM

((nope,that works for me))

Gemini smiled at Lucifer and turned to greet the horse.She raised a hand to introduce herself,not sure if she should treat it like a regular horse or not."Hello,there.I'm Gemini.I am honored to have you here." She told the horse."Knowing her,she and Lord Death have some kind of feud between them." She added to Finx.

Andraus

Old 04-14-2013, 01:54 AM

"More then likely. Though Death isn't one to make enemy's, he hate's immortal's. "he said to gemini. "Not sure why, he just does. "He finished. Arvak blew in gemini's face, as if too tease her.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 04-14-2013, 04:26 PM

"Hates immortals, huh? Well then he'd LOVE us." Avril said sarcastically, looking over to Michael.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2013, 03:45 AM

Gemini smiled and petted the horse."Well,he is Death,after all.It's natural for him to dislike anything that defies his own existence." She said wisely."Now.Is everyone ready to go? Because I'm just about ready to kill an apocolypse demon right now."

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 04-15-2013, 10:30 PM

Avril sprang to her feet, absentmindedly hovering a few inches off the ground. "Hell yeah! Lets go!"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-15-2013, 11:50 PM

"I guess so." Finx sighed "OH BOY DEATH!" her voice changed to Rena's "Lets do it."

Andraus

Old 04-16-2013, 03:39 PM

(how should we do this epic battle. I want idea's people.)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-17-2013, 01:54 AM

((Hm...I'm thinking a raid on the woman's current base-a castle,if i recall correctly.Gemini's twin will be there,of course,and btw Andraus,I'd like to discuss a subplot for him and how he ended up on the other side.We'll need Lucifer fighting Stanton,for dramatic effect,Rena/Finx and her guy taking on hordes of minions single handedly,the angels taking out those tainted angels that she's got,and Gemini in an epic battle with Lu herself.))

Gemini startled slightly when Rena appeared randomly,but smiled."Good to have you aboard,Rena.All right,it looks like everyone's ready.So I say we head to rendezvous with Jack in the forest outside of Lu's castle.He can give is a quick lowdown on what's going on.Remember that she's got a baby dragon in there.I'd rather save the dragon,if we can,if only to bring it to our side.We'll camp in the woods till nightfall and then launch our attack.What do you guys think?"

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 04-17-2013, 09:16 AM

Avril smiled. "Finally we get to do some butt kicking!" She flew over and hovered beside Michael, buzzing with excitement. When she heared Gemini mention a dragon she froze. "Wait, a DRAGON!? Wow! How exactly do we go around killing it without being killed ourselves?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-18-2013, 01:17 AM

Gemini looked at her."Like I said,it's a baby.It shouldn't be too hard to keep away from it..."

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 04-18-2013, 03:35 AM

Avril nodded. "Okay.. but it's still a dragon.."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:44 AM

"Hey dragons are good if raised by the right person. Sure there a little stuck up sometime but there good." Rena snapped glaring at Avril "Don't be shoving every dragon together. You wouldn't like it if I said I had to kill you because you're a angel would you? I think not you're not like other angels and a lot of dragons are not evil."

Andraus

Old 04-19-2013, 01:56 AM

"She has a point, you know. Even if this is coming from an Insane Immortal., she does have a point "He said to Avril.

"Can I bring my Dragon, please? Please?"Yuran looked at them.

"Alright. To oblivion, IL follow you Gemini. Let's go kill this bitch. "Lucifer said, putting his sword in his hilt. "Hey, Aishi, can I ask you something?"he said.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 04-19-2013, 03:38 AM

Avril crossed her arms. "I was implying that we should act with caution. But if you want to see it that way, I'm NOT like other angels. I'm Avril, Fallen Arch Angel of Love, I suppose one could say it would be justified to dispose of me." Avril unfolded her huge black wings and began to hover over the small group, not realizing exactly what she was doing.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-19-2013, 06:09 AM

Gemini sighed."Yuran,yes you may bring your dragon.It may be able to persuade the young one to join us.Avril,please do not take offence,Rena is...blunt,sometimes.Rena,don't stir up tension now,when we are so close! I'll not have fighting among us." She said,running her hand along the horses back,asking permission to ride it.

Andraus

Old 04-19-2013, 04:27 PM

Arvak bustled about, indicating that she could ride him.

Yuran pulled out a horn, and blew it. His dragon, Paarthurnax, appeared within minute's. Yuran got on, and indicating for Rena to get on.

Michael looked at the dragon. "wow.......just wow."

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 04-19-2013, 06:13 PM

Avril crossed her arms and glared down at Rena. "Fine!" With that, Avril flapped her wings twice and flew above the group at a distance where they wouldn't be able to see her, but she could see them perfectly. It was true, the fact that she was a Fallen Arch was reason enough for anyone to kill her. She had locked herself on that island for so long due to shame. She hated what she had been turned into. In fact, Avril was surprised that no one had attempted to challenge her yet. She was strong and powerful, not as powerful as Gemini would become, but still immensely powerful. She was one of the strongest Angels before she had Fallen. That power still remained but Avril refused to use it. She felt it wasn't hers to use.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-20-2013, 04:40 AM

Gemini carefully mounted the horse."All right,let's go kill us a bitch." She said.And bring my brother back... She added to herself.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:52 PM

Rena petted the dragon "Hi there is it ok if I ride you?" she never mounted a dragon unless the dragon said it was ok. She smiled "Thank you." she skillfully climbed on to the dragon like she had done it a thousand times before. "I'm only saying what's true Aria people should lump ever species in one category." she shrugged "We can argue about that later."