Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 12-30-2017, 08:30 AM

https://youtu.be/1X_Tw27wWv0

Take a good look at how the math of Eratosthenes and Pythagoras is used against them.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 12-30-2017 at 08:33 AM..

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 01-03-2018, 09:19 AM

This just in! NASA releases Photoshop cgi composite image to prove the spherical earth.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-19-2018, 03:54 AM

https://youtu.be/6w9i9I39gzo

Where is the curvature?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-23-2018, 12:47 PM

*sigh* Not really suppose to share but w/e. You're on the path whether you like it or not. :P Plus you look like a nut with no one replying back to you.

It's cute how passionate both sides are on this issue. However, passion doesn't change the fact that both sides of this argument are dead wrong. It's not flat nor a globe. At least not any more.

~

After the great collision of "the destroyer" (an asteroid that has been personified many times since) our Earth nearly died. Most of us were moved off planet for a while with the little g's. It has slowly recovered over time, however it's surfaced is forever scared now, and it's colder than it used to be. Earth looks more like a misshapen, lopsided, collapsed star than a globe.

While not a true globe it's far from flat. It's a lot more pointy and jagged than we see on NaSa's "Photoshop beauty photography world". With big chucks of her surface missing, naturally you won't see the curvature. Large gaps interrupt the line of sight of what was once a globe. It would be far more evident without all the water how messed up this planet looks compared to the others in our system.

Only thing keeping this planet together is the gravity of the inner sun. Or "core" as the kids are calling it these days. People don't realize that our tectonic plates are the first step of asteroid birth, and how close we were to not being a planet. . . mostly because we made up stories to say differently after the cataclysmic event. If god says we're only 6000(or whatever creationist say) years than how could we have almost gone extinct 100 000 years ago? Right? XD

One more good hit and we'll all be but a jewel in Innana's bracelet. (The asteroid belt)

The star is the symbol of our planet for it's hosts. Not necessarily because of what Donald Duck has shown you. ;) I'm sure you'll get that ref.

Keep studying.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-06-2018, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
*sigh* Not really suppose to share but w/e. You're on the path whether you like it or not. :P Plus you look like a nut with no one replying back to you.

It's cute how passionate both sides are on this issue. However, passion doesn't change the fact that both sides of this argument are dead wrong. It's not flat nor a globe. At least not any more.

~

After the great collision of "the destroyer" (an asteroid that has been personified many times since) our Earth nearly died. Most of us were moved off planet for a while with the little g's. It has slowly recovered over time, however it's surfaced is forever scared now, and it's colder than it used to be. Earth looks more like a misshapen, lopsided, collapsed star than a globe.

While not a true globe it's far from flat. It's a lot more pointy and jagged than we see on NaSa's "Photoshop beauty photography world". With big chucks of her surface missing, naturally you won't see the curvature. Large gaps interrupt the line of sight of what was once a globe. It would be far more evident without all the water how messed up this planet looks compared to the others in our system.

Only thing keeping this planet together is the gravity of the inner sun. Or "core" as the kids are calling it these days. People don't realize that our tectonic plates are the first step of asteroid birth, and how close we were to not being a planet. . . mostly because we made up stories to say differently after the cataclysmic event. If god says we're only 6000(or whatever creationist say) years than how could we have almost gone extinct 100 000 years ago? Right? XD

One more good hit and we'll all be but a jewel in Innana's bracelet. (The asteroid belt)

The star is the symbol of our planet for it's hosts. Not necessarily because of what Donald Duck has shown you. ;) I'm sure you'll get that ref.

Keep studying.
I care not if people choose to think I'm a nut. The bible says the gate to heaven is narrow while the path to the fiery furnace place is a wide path. History has many examples of people who were popular, but were false teachers of one variance or another. Folks also claim to loathe one who "has sold out", but this is so obviously false. Like so many of today's celebrities who are nobodies one day, and on top of the world the next. Justin Bieber is a perfect example of this. I'm just one guy who presented with facts, did his homework, woke up, and wants to wake up others.

To clarify, we I mention "flat earth", I mean a flat expanse plane. Of course the the earth isn't completely flat. There are mountains, valleys, and depressions. It isn't all plains. I get that.

What comforts me as a bible believer is that what the scriptures say has never been disproven. Scientists can lie about the origins of man, historians can omit historical texts, and archeologists can dispose of bones from the Nephilim, but biblical truth remains.

Another biblical truth is God's firmament. Nothing goes in or out. Meteors don't come in and rockets don't go into outer space.

I read over what you wrote about some cataclysmic event taken place some 100,000 years ago, but I have to ask where the proof is.
That's what makes sense to me about flat earth. It's all observable, testable, and repeatable. A working model of the NASA globe earth cannot be produced.

And so-called meteor craters are a lie, in my opinion. These craters look more like bomb craters to me. And shouldn't a meteor crater contain a meteor? Where did the meteor go? Was the meteor hauled out carefully so as not to disturb the rim of the crater?

The alleged meteor crater in the Yucatan peninsula looks like an opening in the ground with rounded edges rather than something a huge rock falling from the sky would create.

---------- Post added 03-06-2018 at 01:09 AM ----------

Here's an interesting thought: recently, Shaquille O'Neill stated that he believed in the flat earth. He very quickly had to back pedal and recant that statement. Why? He would have lost millions in endorsements.

My question is why do those advertisers care if Shaq believes that the earth is flat or round?

Could it be that the powers that be don't want the minions doing there own research on flat earth because an A list celebrity says that he or she believes in a flat earth?

If flat earth is so stupid and wrong, then why the threats to pull millions in product endorsements?

---------- Post added 03-06-2018 at 01:25 AM ----------

https://youtu.be/TKXCBlUPJqM

This is the audio interview of Shaq stating that the earth is flat.

Shaquille O'Neill days later recants his belief in the flat earth saying it was a joke. If this is true, then why recant a joke? People are made to apologize for jokes made in poor taste, but for stating you stating that you believe in a flat earth? Seems suspicious to me.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 03-06-2018 at 04:00 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-16-2018, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
I care not if people choose to think I'm a nut. The bible says the gate to heaven is narrow while the path to the fiery furnace place is a wide path. History has many examples of people who were popular, but were false teachers of one variance or another. Folks also claim to loathe one who "has sold out", but this is so obviously false. Like so many of today's celebrities who are nobodies one day, and on top of the world the next. Justin Bieber is a perfect example of this. I'm just one guy who presented with facts, did his homework, woke up, and wants to wake up others.

To clarify, we I mention "flat earth", I mean a flat expanse plane. Of course the the earth isn't completely flat. There are mountains, valleys, and depressions. It isn't all plains. I get that.
We're the same in that way. People can think I'm crazy if they want. I can't remember what comedian says this but "It's none of my business what others think of me." I like that one. -Might be George Carlton.

I know what flat Earther's believe and I'm telling you it's just as wrong as what the globe people believe. The truth is much more in the middle.

The main problem is that your reference material isn't Gods word and was't made by God, but by my distant relatives to trick you to submitting to the politics of Rome. It's had many documented revisions and things added to it over the years and thus can't be trusted as anything but propaganda.

Once you come to terms with that you'll find true peace.

Quote:
What comforts me as a bible believer is that what the scriptures say has never been disproven. Scientists can lie about the origins of man, historians can omit historical texts, and archeologists can dispose of bones from the Nephilim, but biblical truth remains.

Another biblical truth is God's firmament. Nothing goes in or out. Meteors don't come in and rockets don't go into outer space.
Science isn't perfect. And they actually do admit it. Pretty sure Darwin wasn't 100% convinced of what he said was true. Merely a theory. New theories are out all the time. Sometimes it takes 50 years for something to stick or to be disproved because humans are fallible and they do often get attached to dogmas.

I have nothing against either side as I have noticed the same stubbornness on both sides. I personally fall some where in the realm of "other" in between science and religion. My goddess tells me to study every book and keep only what I find to be true.

I read a lot of "Myths" from other cultures to try and figure out what actually happened in the past. It's not pretty story. And it's really interesting especially if you follow female monsters in particular.

I believe very much in the Nephilim as well as the holocaust of "Giants". HOWEVER! They weren't evil demons or fallen angels. They were people. The Nephilim are what Rome and the Pharaohs people called White people. They didn't consider us human for a long time when we first started sticking our heads up above ground and coming down from the mountains.

Since our true culture has been lost to time we have to look at the stories from other cultures to see what we were really like. . .

You must admit. There are a lot of stories about pale cannibal mountain/island woman and how their villages were oddly men-less. As well as how the few sons they did have were monstrously tall and "evil". To many to be coincidence.

From Sirens luring sailors to death, and Islands where the men were kept like cattle/pigs in Arabian stories. Icey, blue eyed loveless mountain maidens started wars in a few Chinese legends. Qallupilluk (pale women with sharp teeth covered in mud) would steal and eat male Inuit children if they got to close to certain waters. At the same time they'd take in their mothers. They all gave birth to horrible "monsters" that raided villages for food treasure.

We used to only breed the best and eat/ feed to our dogs the rest, not at all like today. But because a Pharaoh defeated a mountain queen long ago. - She fell in love (to a harpies heart love is defeat of the highest form). He convinced her not to nom his sons, by keeping them away from her and giving them to one of his other wives to raise.

That was the starting of the "evil blood line" you hear about in conspiracy theories.

"Harpies& Jackal woman"< white racial slurs. Started keeping and selling our sons to Rome and the far east via Pharaohs methods. They built pharaohs pyramids and became learned members of those societies. They were taught to hate their mothers and pharaoh returned them to their mothers lands with a one god religion.

When they got to numerous to control it changed Europe's mountain harpies from wearing the skins of men and stags to ladies of leisure linens while their sons tilled fields. -not a horrible compromise for the harpy women if we're to be honest. Unless they were found to be practicing the old ways at dinner time of course.

Original white culture is very different than what white supremacists picture today. Without the love and strength of Pharaoh white men would be dinner still. They would all be culled under the crones law of order. Fat, weak, degenerate men with no ties to our true culture . . . but so very tender Is what america is.

How quickly racial tensions would easy if white women were allowed to practice their culture.

Quote:
I read over what you wrote about some cataclysmic event taken place some 100,000 years ago, but I have to ask where the proof is.
That's what makes sense to me about flat earth. It's all observable, testable, and repeatable. A working model of the NASA globe earth cannot be produced.
I have the same evidence as you do actually. :) Faith and old stories I've read in books. And you can't prove otherwise either so. . . I will not question your faith, if you do not question mine.

Quote:
And so-called meteor craters are a lie, in my opinion. These craters look more like bomb craters to me. And shouldn't a meteor crater contain a meteor? Where did the meteor go? Was the meteor hauled out carefully so as not to disturb the rim of the crater?
It was used to build a few things underground I'm sure. :) Precious stones come from above. Would the circles make more sense to you, if I said they were sucked in rather than taken up? :) Think 'bout that.

Quote:
The alleged meteor crater in the Yucatan peninsula looks like an opening in the ground with rounded edges rather than something a huge rock falling from the sky would create.
We don't talk about that. But you're right not all holes are from sky rocks some are things we threw at each other in the past. :) Have you ever read about Lemuria? Different side of the ocean, but same idea.

Quote:
Here's an interesting thought: recently, Shaquille O'Neill stated that he believed in the flat earth. He very quickly had to back pedal and recant that statement. Why? He would have lost millions in endorsements.

My question is why do those advertisers care if Shaq believes that the earth is flat or round?

Could it be that the powers that be don't want the minions doing there own research on flat earth because an A list celebrity says that he or she believes in a flat earth?

If flat earth is so stupid and wrong, then why the threats to pull millions in product

https://youtu.be/TKXCBlUPJqM

This is the audio interview of Shaq stating that the earth is flat.

Shaquille O'Neill days later recants his belief in the flat earth saying it was a joke. If this is true, then why recant a joke? People are made to apologize for jokes made in poor taste, but for stating you stating that you believe in a flat earth? Seems suspicious to me.
It's a good starting question. However, there's a bigger picture it doesn't think about.

I have no doubt "they" don't want anyone researching into it, with very good reason. Protection.

"They" don't want people researching about the "Flat Earth", not because the Earth is self is flat. It's more because the flat earth stories are directly linked into Hollow Earth Theory and it's stories about the people there. -Tall pale female virgins living peaceful thousand year lives with skin painted blue, gold, black and green. In homes, cut out of white stone gilded in gold under a crystal "sky". No man escapes alive there.

Let's pretend. . . The true home of whites isn't Europe, but under it. And our culture isn't what's practiced up here.

If a majority of surface whites forget where they're really from. How much easier is it to defend against other surface peoples? Can't attack what you can't see or eveb know about. Even better if what you can't see is considered a myth and people don't go looking for it.

Bite off a finger and save the arm. Cannibal logic. ;)

Tom Hiddleston
Adorably Profound

Old 03-19-2018, 10:24 AM

Considering how reality is a simulation,
The earth doesn't exist.

So...

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-30-2018, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hiddleston View Post
Considering how reality is a simulation,
The earth doesn't exist.

So...
We've got to be standing somewhere. And it sure isn't on a spinning ball with upside down people in Australia.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-08-2018, 06:53 PM

we are not stanidnf anywhere because we don't really exist
this world is a simulation created by aliens so we are just a part of a simulation

the earth doesn't excist we dont exist ,
we aer just another cog in the aliens' machine

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-09-2018, 09:48 PM

you guys are scaring hummy

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-12-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
we are not stanidnf anywhere because we don't really exist
this world is a simulation created by aliens so we are just a part of a simulation

the earth doesn't excist we dont exist ,
we aer just another cog in the aliens' machine
Pretty boring video game if you ask me.

We need like a flying patch or something equally as fun to keep us occupied from further realizing this and corrupting the data.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 04-27-2018, 09:13 PM

You all are giving my a lot to research and think about..

Mr. Wrong: - I haven't looked much into the flat Earth theories and I have actually never questioned whether or not the Earth is round in shape. I already know we differ in opinions on religion and I noticed that was brought up a lot in your posts about this. ;)
Nephila: - I never heard such stories about women and am very interested to read more about them. Any chance I can get a link on something about the mountain women? As much research as I have done on Rome and Ancient Egypt I have never come across anything dealing with Nephilim and mountain women. I would love to read about them!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-29-2018, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
You all are giving my a lot to research and think about..

Mr. Wrong: - I haven't looked much into the flat Earth theories and I have actually never questioned whether or not the Earth is round in shape. I already know we differ in opinions on religion and I noticed that was brought up a lot in your posts about this. ;)
Nephila: - I never heard such stories about women and am very interested to read more about them. Any chance I can get a link on something about the mountain women? As much research as I have done on Rome and Ancient Egypt I have never come across anything dealing with Nephilim and mountain women. I would love to read about them!
Until two years ago I had never questioned the shape of the earth myself. But my brother was playing around on his computer one day and kept noticing videos promoting the flat earth and he clicked on one just out of curiosity.

The video was footage taken from a high altitude balloon and was equipped with a non fish eye lens. As I soon discovered, it's those distorted lenses that cause a level and flat horizon to take on a curved shape, and that is contrary to what your eye sees.

If you are on the beach, you see nothing but a flat horizon. The same holds true no matter how high you go. A flat horizon always rises to your eye level. Naturally, the higher up you are, the farther you can see. However, our vision is limited and so we can only see so far no matter how high we go. What we do not see at the edge of vision is curvature of the earth. Globe heads love to make this claim, but it isn't true because sight aids such as binoculars, telescopes, and powerful zoom cameras enable us to see further than the unaided eye, and if there were curvature due to us living on a spinning ball, then any curvature would necessarily have to be omnidirectional. The only way curvature could be as globe heads suggest is if the earth were tube-shaped, and nobody believes we live on a tube.

The biggest stand alone proof that the earth is flat is that water doesn't curve, bend, or bulge. While water will take the shape of its container, it always finds its level. And water has to curve to fit onto a ball earth.

Anyhow, I've gotten off a debate tangent because that's what I do. But I've been fascinated by this subject for two years now and am confident I can answer any flat earth questions.

---------- Post added 04-29-2018 at 02:27 AM ----------

Also, Rob Skiba has produced several videos on YouTube dealing with the Nephilim if you want to check him out. However, those videos tend to be long since they're shot at seminars.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 04-29-2018 at 09:18 AM..

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 04-30-2018, 12:02 AM

I feel like the only way flat earth would be proven is if someone with a lot of money was able to hire trained specialists with the right equipment to launch into space without the involvement of the government and take untouched and unedited photographs of earth from a high enough distance.

Too much evidence relies on the fact that the earth is a sphere. And so enormous that we don't even realize we rotate and end up tilted and upside down. *shrugs* But unless we both become astronauts that get sent into space, we will never know. :/

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 05-02-2018, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
I feel like the only way flat earth would be proven is if someone with a lot of money was able to hire trained specialists with the right equipment to launch into space without the involvement of the government and take untouched and unedited photographs of earth from a high enough distance.

Too much evidence relies on the fact that the earth is a sphere. And so enormous that we don't even realize we rotate and end up tilted and upside down. *shrugs* But unless we both become astronauts that get sent into space, we will never know. :/
Actually, the burden of proof should fall on ball earthers. All they have for proof is cgi, paintings, and composite images. Photoshop, anyone?

Unless you believe the word of an old astronaut turned alcoholic who makes Satanic handsigns on magazine covers.

Did you know there is no scientific instrument that can detect the alleged movements of earth?
You can look up Foucault's Pendulum, but it's flawed, and does not prove earth moves at all. Don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself.