Moo
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Moo Send a message via MSN to Moo

Old 11-03-2009, 10:11 PM

XDDD That is.... slightly confusing. I'll just have to keep posting until I have like a billion bones and can do whatever I want to do.

I just checked it out. Lots of gooooood entries oh my! @o@!!! Matt's is definitely unique. XD I like it.

I played like.. tons of games earlier. xD Went around trying to find a good strat for that Fan Girl attacking one since I couldn't get past level 5. >_>; Ended up playing tons of Tetris instead.

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2009, 10:13 PM

Uuhhh. XDD Maybe you should read the event FAQ~? XD I think it's easier than my explanation. XDDD

I like Matt's too, which is why I bullied him into entering it. XD They have to be scary. All these users are like, 'look at my cutesy items'. But they asked for scary/spooky. D< I'm still messing with my design ideas. I don't know if I'll get it in on time. DDD:

xD~ I earn all my gold snaking and fishing.

Moo
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 10:17 PM

XDDD Maybeh'... I am probably too lazy though. Will just keep postin' and testin'.

Hahah, I hope you finish in time! I really wanna' see what you come up with even if you don't make the deadline though. I'm sure it'll be something super awesome.

XDD I sucked soooo bad at both of those. Especially the fishing on. I think I caught like 2 fish total before the time thinger ran out.

And oh snaps, was playing in the MP area and realized it says my The Mask of the Phoenix is worth 45,000 to 50,000 gold! OO:

musado
щ(ºДºщ)

Old 11-03-2009, 10:19 PM

Hello, beautiful <3

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 11-03-2009, 10:19 PM

@ Ceri : Not late. EARLY. D: I'm up at 6:20am because I have to register for the second semester. @_@;; So I won't be here long as I have to leave. >.<;; </3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2009, 10:21 PM

XDD Just keep postin' with meeeee. <333 *clingloveloverapelove*

And I'm not suuuuure. I'm kinda having my doubts about it. XD But I don't want to give away what my idea is on Mene. :ninja:

XDD yeah, I sucked UBERLY when I first started fishing. But I'm getting better at it. Matt's like, a fishing pro. D:

That they are! O: it's kind of crazy. XD

Muuuuussaaaaaaa.... *attackmolest* <3333

Ryl: Ahh, I see. That sucks hun. >w<; I hope you get to nap after? D:

Moo
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 10:25 PM

*waves @ Ryl and Musado*

@Wife: XD I plan on it, loverly <3333333

AHhhhhhh~! The masses are dying to know what it is!

XD I'll have to keep at it then. Saw posts of people saying they make like 500g in an hour a day with the games. @_@ So insane.. I only got like 3-10g tops per game I played.

Heck yeah, that's insane. Can't believe the price of some of the other items too! Like the V-Day stuff! Holy crap, I should've arted my butt off for those when I had the chance.

musado
щ(ºДºщ)

Old 11-03-2009, 10:25 PM

*gnaw chomp* <33333

I want to participate but I'm studying for my final midterm tomorrow ;^; *clingsto* RAWR.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2009, 10:30 PM

My Gaia Wife, and my Mene Wife in one thread. I am blessed! <333

Mooliet: yaaay. <333 XDDD Camming with Matt now on his dinner break before work, bragging about not being alone.

<O< I'll tell you on facebook? XD

XDD You're allowed to earn 500g a day on games. I make mine in about two hours, and Matt makes his in forty minutes. If I'm being lazy it takes like four hours though. XD!!

xDD yesss. I STILL want vday 07 items. T____T I have the pin, the belt, and the sash. <33 And I worked my butt off for those.

Musa: Skip the midterm! have sexy tiems with us bby!

Moo
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 10:35 PM

Wait... YOU HAVE ANOTHER WIFE?!?! OH GODDDDD WHY?!?!.... >_> Nice to meet you, second wife. ò_ó?!?!?!

Hahaha, that sounds nice... and makes me really hungry. >_>;;;

GOGOGO! Tell meeeeee.

Matt needs to play the games for both of us then. Use his speedy game time to maximize all out gold!

And that's insane!! @____@ They're sooo expensive now. 200k+?!? How do you make that here? XD

Just finished my midterms last week. Those things are killers, good luck, Musado!

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2009, 10:40 PM

XDD!!! I've told you about her, and you've met! But it was like... Back in 2007?! XDD

I am so hungry. D: I wonder if it's a side effect of the shot. Asadad. I want pizza.

XDDD Kay, off I goooo! <333

He already sends me all his game gold. XDDD I yell at him not to because his inventory is like, as small as yours.

XDDD A lot of prayer. If you're really good at art and saving, though~. I got my belt by getting second in an art contest. @______@

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-03-2009, 10:40 PM

<___< OOPS. *trips and drops gold all over Carrie* @3@!

Only stopping in for two minutes before I head back across campus to work, but ilu everyone. <333

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2009, 10:41 PM

Good slave fox. *tents fingers*

Moo
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 10:44 PM

I probably mentally accidentally blocked out the fact that my wife had another wife ontop of her soon-to-be-husband. Boohooo. xDD <333333

....Oh man.., now I really want pizza. XD WAY TO GO!

You're calling my inventory small!?!?! WAHT?!?! ... Oh wait, you're right.. it is.

Lucky wife!! Grats on that!!

@ Matticus - ?!?!?!?! !!!!! Thank yoouuuu, but but... now your gold says 0!!

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2009, 10:52 PM

I don't think Musaroll even remembers marrying me. :gonk: What with her being a butt, and all.

But I've been married to you the longest! <33333

XDD;;; Sorry! Me too! *makes thread pizza* ;o; <3

XDD it's okay, mine's really small too. Ise's could like, eat us both. D:

Sankyuu! I was super shocked. XD

Moo
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 10:55 PM

Butts do tend to forget who they're married too. But the butts still love you I'm sure!

*belly growls all over the place* @___@!!! *salivates* HUUURRRY, I'M DYING HERE!

Hahah, she has always had a neato' avie every time I've looked.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2009, 10:58 PM

XDDD It's true! The other day, I actually drew Ise as a real butt and she didn't kill me. OOOO:

T_____T Maybe my powers aren't strong enough!!

XD She makes me jealous.~ I want all those sexy items. Especially all her rares. DDD:

My idea's on your wall now btw. XD

Moo
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 11:04 PM

XDDD I bet she was the prettiest butt ever.

Just fry it with your powerful laser eyes. You have those right?!

*Goes to check it out*

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2009, 11:07 PM

<o< >o> <o< http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...therealise.png

I'll never know if I don't try!! *squints at the thread* PIZZA NAO PLZ. D<

<333

Loving the avy~. xD Did you buy that dress with the gold Matt sent over?

Moo
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 11:10 PM

XDDDD That is one attractive butt!!

<333 FB was being dumb and wouldn't let me reply. So... <33333!! Looooove the idea. Would love to have those types of items here. xD

And yes I did. >_> Wasn't sure if I should just save... xD But really wanted to change my avie so I went for it.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2009, 11:13 PM

isn't it though?!

Yeah, facebook is glitching out something fierce lately, but yaaay! XD Now I have more confidence. <3333 I'm thinking of making a male outfit too, that has a big buffalo skull and like ritual clothes that have been all gothed out.

xDDD We have to get you more monehs.

Moo
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 11:19 PM

I only wished my butt looked that good. XD

Yeah, I had like.. XD No post button option. Just a box to type my response in that sat there and was a useless tease.

Oh man, I can just imagine the designs the wife would come up with for that idear, @___@ So hot.

And yes... XDD Working on a picture.. that's not a big commission right now. xD It makes me feel guilty that I haven't finished the other one. He just looks so weird though and I don't know if I want to spend the time to change it... Need to find some good action poses or something to help me out.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2009, 11:21 PM

Me too. D: Mine's all flabby and flat at the same time. How is that possible, wife?!

Yeah, that's exactly what keeps happening. I find if I hit it a couple times it goes through though. Or I copy what I wrote, refresh, and do it a second time. -_-;;

XDDD I'm just trying to figure out how to draw iiiiit!!!

I have like... A million things I should be working on, but I keep wanting to be lazy and do my own art. D: Or no art. *yawn*

Have you tried using stock on DA? I love, love, love mjranum-stock, but he has limited males. Dx

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2009, 11:30 PM

*drags her medicated butt into Ceri's thread*

OMG, you guys are gonna get married so soon. T___T MY SUSHI PRINCESS IS LEAVING MEE.

I also need to get off my butt and send you some postcards. And doodles. Why is real mail so hard to get into the mailbox? xD

Are all the facebook glitches due to the redesign? I haven't been on it in a few weeks, but my roommate said it was buggier than anything. o_O

Moo
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 11:31 PM

I don't believe you!! I am sure it is a super hot butt. In fact, I KNOW IT IS <_< >_>! *cackle*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../wipconner.jpg <- The WIP so far. Soooo many issues with it.. XD The pose isn't what I want I think, and the anatomy is all wrong, so blargh.
And yarh, tried looking through stock on DA, but it's hard to find what I want. So much is like in the "playful/suggestive" section it seems.. and I just don't want to see old penor if you know what I'm saying. >_>