MacSen191
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2012, 12:51 AM

I would steal Aerinn's heart eyepatch, and I would sneak into her house, be all ninja like and drop down over her bed and steal it from her bedpost.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2012, 12:52 AM

My one good eye would open and stare at the creeping Mac with rage. I would get up throw petals at her goggles, and steal her potted plant in one fell swoop. D:

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 12:57 AM

!

After wiggling free, I would jump on a motorcycle and run Aerinn down till and grab her flower clips on the way by :p

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2012, 12:58 AM

I will be as flat as a pancake and very bent on revenge. With my new 2D form, I will frisbee throw my way to Gin, and envelope myself around her storm clouds.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 12:59 AM

When Emma comes around to ninja the hairpin I had my eye on right from under me, I'll have no choice but to go into a a whole spy vs. spy montage in order to try to retrieve the hairpin from it's new owner. In the process, I'll be blown away, a incident which resulted from my misuse of a poorly put together trap. On my flight path, through the pain of my eyes burning from the wind stinging them as my body is launched at a ridiculous speed, I'd snatch the eyepatch right off Aerinn's head before crashing head first into a tree.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2012, 01:00 AM

Again, my one eye will be quite displeased. I shall Terminator-run to hunt down the Professor and grab his tail in chase. Underestimating my strength, I find myself yanking the tail off.

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 01:04 AM

Petals (who is presumable blind) would dress up as an old beggar with a dirty beard and cross Aerinn's path. Aerinn would try to move, but Petals would just get in her way (like that akward thing that happens when you try to step out of the way, but the other person moves with you) And then in the heat of Aerinn's frustration, Petals would grab her shiny heart halo and take off in the opposite direction, carrying the halo over head.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2012, 01:07 AM

Having my heart stolen is not something I will stand. I shall fly after Petals. using my ribbons to reach out and drag her headphones off her ears.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 01:31 AM

With my beloved tail gone, I'd wander the earth a very sad imp, that is until I came across the struggle between Aerinn and petals. Looking for anything to replace my missing tail, I'd notice the beautiful pink fluffy boa around Aerinn's neck. While she was distracted getting revenge from Petals, I'd snatch said boa and run off as fast as I could while having a mild concussion.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 01:57 AM

I steal Sin's boots by challenging him to a childern's card game and went he loses I'll send him to the SHADOW REALM and then while his body lays on the floor without a mind, I'll take them >:3

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 02:13 AM

D: NO! I don't want to look like a derp like people who have their minds taken!

While my body lies on the floor, I'll be in the shadow realm, completely confused as to where I was. Mistakenly, I'd assume I was in a fancy theme restaurant and would take a while before I realized where I was and that I'd needed to get out. Fortunately, being the professor that I am, I'd already thought ahead to create a distress beacon that would activate in the instance my vitals don't respond normally. Upon recieving the signal for help, a minion, created from my various experimentations in the fields of cloning and molecular reconstruction research, would look for me through the use of the tracking device given off by the beacon.

Upon finding my useless body on the floor, he hurriedly steals me away to a shaman who would fail to bring my mind back from the shadow realm, but would introduce my minion to Bakura who would retrieve me from the shadow realm for a nominal fee. Once I was awake, the shaman would apologize for his inability to help and would repay me by creating a voodoo doll of Gin which he would make take a lovely stroll to my apartment to drop off her glorious boots in my mailbox.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 02:24 AM

Using my power over the elements, cause FYI totally can cause the writer says so *Breaking FOURTH WALL MADNESS* I would create a thick fog and then using a gallon or more of water, spin Sin around and around like a washing machine. He'd get so dizzy he'd fall over and that is when I would take...

...His forehead blue flame. BWA HA HA HA

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 02:35 AM

With the loss of my headflame, I'd immediately become attached to Gin, following her around like a confused lost puppy dog. And as a result of the loss of my ability not to be a pet animal, I'd find Gin's cape to be quite the chew toy. Chomping down on the end happily, I wouldn't release my vice grip on the fabric until she'd have no choice than to relinquish it to her accidental imp pet.

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 05-21-2012, 02:43 AM

After getting over my extreme embarrassment about not realizing she's a he, I will use my foxy reflexes to stalk Sinister. Once I've decided that the time is right, I will race by, grabbing his hat. Once the hat is secured, I will race back to my forest graveyard lair.

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 03:02 AM

(continuing being blind...) Petals would use the same dirty beggar disguise to fool Kin-Akari whom she bumps into in a dark and misty forest. Petals who is now the blind, beggar disguised with a dirty beard and rags would approach Kin and ask her to lead this poor old soul out of the forest with her lamp (even though Petals is blind, she can still feel the heat being emitted) Once the kitsune girl lets her guard down and helps this old beggar, Petals would attempt to grab Kin's foxy ears, but in her blind-haste mistakenly takes the black rose clip instead, and like the dirty begger she is, Petals would blow out the lanturn's flame and make like a mole and dig her way away from Kin as she looks arounds in the dark. (hehehe, she'd never realize Petals dug underground to escape...until it was too late) :)

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 05-21-2012, 03:07 AM

Kin, whose eyes are very good at seeing the dark, would also use her very good Kitsune nose to follow Petals through her hole until they came out the other side. She would be determined to retrieve her rose, however, she would notice the flower petals floating mysteriously around the kleptomaniac she's tracking. Her playful Kitsune side aroused, Kin then snatches all of the flower petals with catlike movements and then pops back through the hole.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 03:09 AM

After losing my hat, I'd chase after Kin on all fours, carrying my new cape in my mouth as I ran. Unfortunately, the cape would prove a bad idea to carry when running and would tangle around my legs, causing me to fall and in the process, reach out for anything that could possibly break the fall. My claws would wrap around the heel of Kin's left boot and whilst she was in the midst of her escape, would lose her boot to me.

---------- Post added 05-20-2012 at 11:10 PM ----------

( D: Mene tricked me and added too more posts after the one I was commenting on! For shame! )

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 05-21-2012, 03:15 AM

Suddenly bootless, Kin would hop around on one foot, using her lantern as a cane. She would drop the Yumeh hat and then grab onto Sinister's tail. With an accidental yank Kin finds herself holding a flaming tail. Rather freaked out by this, Kin merely stares down at him.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2012, 03:17 AM

With bare neck, I jump into action and struggle with Kin and her fox spirit combat skills. In the messy brawl that ensued, I pull of her tail as well.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 03:21 AM

Stunned at losing yet another tail, and confused at how I manage to keep growing them back for people to pop off again, I'll go into a fit of temporary insanity because I suddenly think I've turned into a lizard. In my freak out, my flailing arms would catch into Aerinn's little floaty heart, snatching it away from her accidentally.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 02:19 PM

I would take Professor Sin's belt. I would do this by creating a mini tornado and with one grab of the belt and it would just zip right off him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 02:27 PM

I would steal Gin's hair pin by sneaking up behind her and gently taking it off.

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 05-21-2012, 05:49 PM

Using my crazy as a fox ninja skills I would sneak up on the unsuspecting Kirin who is busy taking her own swag. I would gently snag her harp.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 05:59 PM

I would steal Kin's leg warmers.

I would do this by setting up a large rocket. And then sitting on top and lighting it. I would take off so quickly past her that she won't even noticed me grabbing it on the way by.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 06:50 PM

Despite being highly allergic to Gin's dustbunnies, I'd find them fascinating and once one hopped just close enough I'd snatch it up and run off in a sneezing fit.