Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 12-24-2011, 04:23 AM

Name : Vermelho Escorpia
Faction : NAR
Bio : Vermelho Escorpia and her little sister were a part of a project called 'Project: Anthromorphia' where children would be placed in strange machines and forced to kill. She norr her sister can't remember what their lives were like before they woke up in a destroyed lab. Vermelho's body, or her legs, were gone and replaced with a strange machine. This machine and her sisters were related to animals, Vermelho's is a relation to a scorpion. Vermelho is the eldest of the two girls and is very protective. She can't remember her name from when she had her normal body, but for the future Vermelho will be protecting her little sister with her very life. Vermelho and her sister have fake arms and legs that 'replace' their new machine bodies.
Pic :
'human'

Name : Arachnophobia
Faction : NAR
Bio : Arachnophobia and her older sister have no memory of their past life. She only remembers waking up with her sister in a destroyed lab in the middle of nowhere. Arachno noticed her body was halfway gone and that she was in relation to a spider. Arachno and her sister and now wondering around trying to see if anything can bring back some memories and maybe a way to get their bodies back to normal. Arachno is the younger sister but she can be protective of her elder sister since she is the only family she has. Arachno and her sister have fake arms and legs that 'replace' their new machine bodies.
Pic :
'human'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[do i have 2 wait?]

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-22-2012, 09:01 PM

((This kinda came to a grinding freaking halt...))

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-22-2012, 09:52 PM

[We were waiting on you, i think...I restarted the roleplay, tho.]

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-22-2012, 11:36 PM

[confused]

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-26-2012, 07:12 PM

Name : Liciana La Belle'
Faction : CL
Bio : Lici Is an experimental soldier of Ceasar's Legion. Half of her was hand-crafted by two great scientists of the faction. Her left arm is made out of pure mechanics, created to pull energy from enemy weaponry. She also has a bow that she puts the energy into, and when she send out a bow at an enemy target, it has enough energy to be like a small bomb. It blows up anything within a five-foot radius. She's more of a tracker though for a specific target, and so she also has two wolves that are completely mechanic that walk at her side. Permanent companions that share her every thought and action.
Pic :

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2012, 11:39 AM

(ok seem legit)

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-24-2012, 04:27 AM

is this being restarted?

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-24-2012, 04:35 AM

EVERYONE< LISTION DAMNIT! I SAID, TO POST IN THE RE-ROLL.