DeiDeiMella
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2011, 06:22 PM

Private role play for Huntyre Versailles Romek, iLickmimes, and DeiDeiMella.

Huntyre Versailles Romek
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-24-2011, 10:06 PM

A rather tall lady walking a yappy miniature dog.
Two children by a tree, play fighting, or maybe having a mild misunderstanding.
Black bird, black bird, black bird… black bird. Four black birds in all.
Paper catching a cool breeze and fluttering down the sidewalk.

The bench was uncomfortable.

These were all things that Huntyre was focusing on. He had already checked his phone on no fewer than fifty occasions to see what time it was. It was nearing seven. Although to the passerby it would appear that he was incredibly bored, he wasn’t - in fact, he was nothing more than distracted. There had been no real agenda in Huntyre’s mind when he had first decided to head out to the park - well, no agenda other than getting away from the kids in the summer dormitories where he had been stuck tutoring after his finals came back from his regular semester.

It wouldn’t be so bad, he thought, if he didn’t have to be so far away from his friends. Then again, just a few more months and he could go back home to his house in Yonge & Eglinton and resume his same normal, everyday life that, at times like this in particular, he had forgotten how mundane it really was. He sighed, yawned, and lay down on the park bench, sprawling himself out in a pose that very closely resembled a dying or dead sloth. Now the passerby would simply think he was tired or, maybe, if they paid any attention, out of his mind.

DeiDeiMella
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-24-2011, 11:54 PM

Teruki Amano sighed, curling himself up behind a large bush. He stared through the leaves at the few children playing with his pale, ice blue eyes, waiting for the best time to jump out at one of them. It helped that Grimm had dressed him that morning. Knowing where they would be, his friend had put extra effort into making the boy look frightening, at least to kids as young as these. Anyone else would probably think that he just really wanted attention, or that he was a girl, or both. Being a rather antisocial person anyway, this wasn't at all a concern for him. Either way, it seemed that most of these kids had found a safer place to play, mostly free of anything Teru could hide under or behind.

He rolled his eyes at this and leaned back, supporting himself with his arms. He hadn't expected much out of summer, other than more time with the people he already saw every day anyway. Dei usually never let him out for long alone, and today he'd been lucky enough to have Grimm out with him, but they didn't always agree on what was both practical and fun. This was the easiest thing to agree on when nothing else worked, but it was getting late and judging by the look on the other's face, as well as the cigarette he held between his fingers, Grimm had lost interest in this a while ago. If he wanted to keep himself out of the house much longer, he would need to find something else to occupy their time with.

Teru looked around at the park, and at the few people that were still there. In an hour or two, there probably wouldn't be anyone left, and Grimm would want to go back home. Giving up on his previous activities, the boy stood, stretching his arms with a quiet yawn. A smirk curved the corner of his lips as he noticed a familiar boy laying on one of the benches, and unlike the kids that had been watching Teru's every move since he stood, this boy looked like he was enjoying a nap. Quietly, he made his way over to the bench, leaning on the back of it with crossed arms. His smirk had almost faded, being replaced with a somewhat gentle smile. He spoke to the other in a friendly tone, sure that he'd seen the kid in school before.

"Hey. I feel like I've seen you before."

iLickmimes
is a boy.

Old 07-25-2011, 12:33 AM

A dramatic sigh pierced Grimm Grey’s silence as he made sure everyone around him knew how incredibly bored he was. Ignoring the large ‘No Smoking’ sign, he pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and tapped one into his palm, staring at it for a few seconds before popping it into his mouth. He pulled out his lighter out and, with a superfluous flourish, lit the thing, sighing remorsefully once again as he thought of how quickly his life was being siphoned away. But no matter; Grimm was destined to die young, and he had accepted the fact years ago when most of his addictions had taken root.

After several deep drags on his cigarette, Grimm looked around for the whereabouts of the kid he was taking care of. Personally, he thought it was annoying how Javan insisted that Teru had a babysitter all the time, but it was Javan, and Grimm certainly wasn’t about to disregard his judgment. Javan had been his idol for years, and now that he was in good standings with the man, Grimm would do whatever he had to to keep things like they were, even if it meant babysitting. Besides, he did have to admit that Teru could be fun sometimes; like now, scaring little kids in the park. Though Grimm would rather be getting the children closer to him than farther away, it was quite enjoyable to watch as they ran around helter skelter screaming at the top of their lungs.

Grimm tilted his head slightly and dropped his cigarette as he saw Teru walk over to an occupied bench several yards away. He stood, arching one perfectly shaped eyebrow as he stamped out his cigarette in the dust at underneath his own bench, wondering if he should intervene in the kid’s discussion or not. The person on the bench did not look threatening; in fact, he looked asleep. But Grimm was bored, and it was late and there was a tall sexy man waiting for him at Teru’s house. He smiled and walked to where Teru was, leaning on the bench beside the dark-skinned boy.

“Teru…?” Grimm’s voice was a quiet whine as he addressed the boy. “Can we go home now? It’s getting late and I wanna screw around with your boyfriend.” He scratched his chest under his belly shirt, pleased by the fact that the sharp points of his severely filed nails fit perfectly in the little holes in his fishnet shirt. “And my hair is probably getting messed up. You know what that does to me!”

Huntyre Versailles Romek
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-25-2011, 02:37 PM

-If I ignore this, I'm sure it will go away. If I keep my eyes closed. If I don't move or make a sound.... -

Huntyre lay, sprawled out on the bench, hoping for reprieve. He assumed, as was common courtesy, that if he appeared disinterested that the person attempting to make small talk with him would scamper off.
Slowly, after about a minute or so, he opened his eyes and stared upwards. He had been expecting... well, he had been expecting anything other than what he saw when he opened his eyes. Quickly, in evasive format, he rolled off of the bench onto the grass and dirt and feverishly made his way to his feet.

He's wearing Fishnet?
I'm not quite sure what that one is wearing AND
The small one is gender confusing WITH
Ice blue eyes.
Fear starting to assume itself. (can they tell??)
Who?
Why?
I may need a change of pants....
(Good Lord here we go again...)

Huntyre's heart raced around the park and knocked the breathe out of him when it jumped back into his chest. It had taken all of ten seconds for Huntyre to make every realization that he had made and that terrified him. However, he continued to look at these new people and tried to remember what had stirred him from his less than graceful slumber.

"I feel like I've seen you before."

Smile. He's smiling. Huntyre kept repeating this over and over in his head. Smiling. Smile. Smile. It was commonly believed that someone that could smile in your face was the most dangerous for many reasons - at least, that was the creed that young mister Romek had put stock into for many a year. It wasn't that Huntyre was a scaredy cat (he was) or that he couldn't handle himself in difficult situations (he couldn't) more than the fact that he was simply incredibly shy.

Huntyre thought hard and long about how he could possibly respond. He thought back to everything he had half-heard. He couldn't remember seeing this boy before, no matter how hard he tried to wrap his mind around it. It could have been that it was getting late - or it could have been that he was so tired - or, and this is important, it could have been because he made no conscious effort whatsoever to get to know anyone in the entire time he had been overseas. He glanced back and forth. Tall. Short. Tall. Short.

Finally he opened his mouth and said the most logical thing he could possibly think to say. (though there were a billion other things he could have said if he would have been in a clear mind...)

"Uhhh.. uhmm. Your... hair... is fine..."

Huntyre fought the urge to lay in a ball and die.

iLickmimes
is a boy.

Old 07-26-2011, 02:10 AM

Grimm tilted his head ever so slightly as he watched the apparently sleeping person jump from his recumbent position and look around like a frightened rabbit. He half expected the kid to run away, but, regretfully, he did not. An eyebrow lifted; this could be quite fun if Grimm played his cards right.

A gentle breeze blew around the steadily darkening park as an evil grin spread across Grimm’s features. He breathed in deeply and walked slowly around the bench, staring at the boy across from him with eyes wide. His pupil-less contacts gave his whole face a slightly alien appearance; one that he was quite proud of, and further accentuated with his makeup. Stopping about two feet away from the other, he spoke quietly:

“Oh really? Why, thank you, sir…” Grimm tilted his head once again, licking his lips as he inspected the boy in front of him. After a few seconds of this, he began to walk in a circle around the child, wondering just how old he was as he examined him back to front. Using one thin finger, he tilted the boy’s chin back, almost like one would scrutinize a horse or dog for sale. Once satisfied, Grimm walked back to the bench and sat down, crossing his legs daintily.

“Now, may I ask why you were exchanging words with my little friend here?” He pulled Teru onto his lap and began stroking down the boy’s back. “I’m not sure his boyfriend would approve of him talking to strangers…” He narrowed his eyes just slightly, leaning forward to better see the terrified boy standing in front of the two of them. To be honest, he was fairly sure that the kid was not talking to Teru, and he figured that Dei wouldn’t care who Teru was talking to, but the kid didn’t need to know that; Teru had his fun, now it was time for Grimmie to have his.

DeiDeiMella
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-26-2011, 02:48 AM

Teru allowed himself to fall comfortably onto the other's lap. He was used to being treated like this, though Grimm was the only one that did this. His head rested against Grimm's chest as he looked down and stared at the boy, wondering what his friend had in mind. Depending on what that was, he would keep himself quiet and just watch. Hopefully, he had nothing to worry about, and this time he wouldn't have to feel embarrassed by his friend's unpleasant behavior. It was already enough today that he'd been forced to wear so much makeup...

He hadn't expected to feel the older boy's hand on his back, which wasn't something he felt completely comfortable with, considering where they were. But, he didn't care enough to stop him either. Teru crossed his arms, turning his attention from the obviously startled young man to his rather annoying friend. His arms crossed, and he stared back up at Grimm. A pout formed on his lips. He felt that this was enough to let Grimm know that he did not approve, but only because he wouldn't care anyway.

"If anyone's my boyfriend it's you. You're so clingy and annoying." He said this quietly, and with a pout. He'd come here hoping for an interesting conversation, but it looked like Grimm was about to scare his entertainment away. He could get away with it, but not without at least a little complaint. Arms still crossed, he leaned closer. Having his back stroked like this almost felt relaxing now, but he knew it was only because his friend wanted to show off, and as soon as they left they'd probably just be annoyed with each other. He looked back to the boy he didn't know, wondering just how he would react to this. He was clearly surprised just being spoken to. With how they were acting now, he might just run away crying.

Huntyre Versailles Romek
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-01-2011, 11:39 PM

"Oh, I... wasn't really talking to anyone.. I'm sorry."

Huntyre felt a shudder run through his body. He didn't appreciate being touched at any time - at any place - no matter the situation. However, this odd series of occurrences kept him from reacting the way that he more than likely normally would have. On another point, Huntyre hadn't minded quite as much as he normally would have either. Something about the confidence with which the seemingly older boy had possessed made Huntyre weak in the knees. Huntyre likewise examined every single inch of the older boy.
No pupils? Contacts.
Makeup. So much. Is that the look he wants?
He's scary. Freakishly scary.
He watched in silence as the younger of the two started fussing at the other. It was at this time that he attempted to weigh his options.

(Good opportunity to run. While they're distracted.)
(Maybe an awkward laugh would get my point across.)
(Continue to stay completely still until I die.)

Crap. It wasn't fussing. It was a quick comment and now the attention is back on me. Should have ran. Or cried. Maybe they feed on tears. They both look the type. Huntyre's mind was spinning so fast he believed himself able to hear the gears clinking against each other.
Surely they didn't mean any harm, he thought, or they'd have already started the conflict.
Maybe the boyfriend comment WAS the conflict, he thought, because they had overheard him at school.
Or maybe they didn't even know him from school.

What could possibly go wrong?

"So uhmmm... how do you know me? You did.. say.. you had seen me, right? I mean, what are your names... and... should I... leave.. now?"

Huntyre bit his bottom lip and peered forward at the two. He couldn't help but imagine them both as gargoyles guarding some haunted building. The thought exited his head almost as fast as it entered if, for nothing else, anticipation of a reply that didn't leave him more terrified than he already was.

iLickmimes
is a boy.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:29 AM

Grimm kept his eyes fastened on the boy, watching his every move, trying to decipher what exactly he was thinking. If anything, he looked completely horrified, scared and humiliated. Grimm didn't usually torment children; that was normally left to Teruki, but today Grimmie was not in a very good mood, and this would be the way he let it out. Besides, there's nothing wrong with having a little fun now and then, even if he did feel a little bad about the boy's current situation.

"Our names?" Grimm's face split into a grin, flashing perfectly straight, white teeth as he laughed. "You're obviously not from around here, or you would have heard of me. I'm Grimm Grey. Remember that name, kid, it could get you out of many a bad situation." He gently lifted Teru off his lap, setting the boy on the bench beside him before standing up and straightening out his shirt.

"Teru, I'm going to the car, this is boring me. You can stay and chat if you want, but make it quick. Dinner will probably be ready when we get home, and I don't want to miss it." This probably wasn't true; Grimm did the most cooking in the house, simply because he loved eating so much; his figure certainly didn't show it, but breakfast lunch and dinner were almost his favorite times of the day. Night was his first favorite; there was nothing better to Grimm then going out to a club or rave to dance the night away, or going to work for a night at one of his favorite gigs.

Grimm flicked some stray strands of hair out of his face and took a deep breath, walking towards the parking lot with a confident swagger in his steps. He found his car quickly; it was the most expensive one there, and certainly looked the part. After flopping down in the driver's seat and turning up his music, the now tired and irritated Grimm tilted the seat back, relaxing as he waited for Teru to come back.

DeiDeiMella
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-02-2011, 02:54 AM

(Short post is short and icky. Sorry :c ))

Teru watched the older boy walk away silently, sticking his tongue out at him just a bit when he was sure that Grimm wasn't going to look back at them. When his friend was close enough to the car, he pushed himself back against the bench and shifted into a more comfortable position before answering, this time with a much more relaxed tone.

"I swear, he's so dramatic." There was much more he could say than this, but decided against it, not wanting to scare this boy any more than they already had, but he knew very well that if Grimm's name did anything for anyone, it would probably only get them into some kind of trouble. "I'm Teru... I saw you in school, but I don't really talk there, so you probably wouldn't have even heard of me..." He ignored the last question, hoping that it was a joke. This wasn't the first impression that he'd meant to give.

"Uhm... are you alright?" He said this hoping that it actually would lead to a conversation this time, now that he didn't have to worry about interruption from Grimm. He doubted it now though. If this boy wasn't scared enough already with just how Grimm had acted, which he certainly appeared to be, then it would probably be best to apologize and leave, but he felt that it was worth staying just a little longer. He could at least enjoy annoying Grimm in a completely innocent way.