Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-28-2011, 12:49 AM

Aiden chuckled and rolled his eyes a bit playfully, "Thank you." he said when Shane complimented his eyes. Either way, Aiden wouldn't want to sleep with Shane, not that he wasn't pretty but Aiden just wasn't like that. The music stopped and Shane grabbed his hand to write his number on the inside palm of his hand. He looked at it curiously and smiled just a little, "Alright, then. Bye." Aiden said as he watched Shane leave with a small smile. Shane was actually pretty decent.
Aiden went of to find his best friend and asked him if he wanted to go home but Jossph declined and said he wanted to try and get in bed with Shane. Aiden simply nodded, never caring too much for sex and left the party to get home on a bus. As he sat on the bus, he looked at the numbers on his hand often.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-28-2011, 01:01 AM

Shane wasn't in too much of a mood to get laid. He was mostly tired. He stayed up way past 24 hours. Thank god tonight was his last show for at least a month. He needed a break. "One more night couldn't hurt." he said to himself as he found Joseph. He grabbed Josephs hand and pulled him close. He softly put his lips to Josephs and kissed him tenderly. At least tonight he wouldn't have to pay.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-28-2011, 02:01 AM

Aiden knew that if Joseph did end up with Shane, Joseph wasn't coming home. Aiden lived with two roomates, Joseph and another guy, Keith who was out of town a lot but still paid his rent. Aiden stayed up the whole night, eating popcorn and watching some movies wishing he was the character who was swept up by his feet by a prince but this was the real life and Aiden knew there were no prince's where he lived.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-28-2011, 05:00 PM

Shane had taken Joseph home with him and had on hell of a night. Shane slowly woke up to find Joseph sleeping next to him. He wasn't used to that. Most people just left before Shane woke up. Shane had a pretty nice loft. He went to the kitchen and made coffee. He was in nothing untill he pulled out a drawer in his armour and pulled on a pair of silk boxers.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-28-2011, 10:47 PM

Aiden fell to sleep on the couch without a problem, only in his boxers and with a pan on his stomach that had few unpopped kennels of popcorn in it. His eyes slowly opened to meet the sun shining in his face. He groaned lightly and got up relunctly as he settled the pan on the floor before getting up and went into his kitchen to cook breakfast for himself. He wasn't surprised that Joseph didn't come back. Aiden was pouring himself a bowl of cereal when he saw the number of Shane on his palm. He looked at it quietly and pursed his lips in thought.

Meanwhile, Joseph stirred awake and couldn't believe last night. Last night was just great! He reached over in the bed and pulled on all his clothes from last night. He had to get to school and Aiden was his rid.e He texted his friend to come to pick him up and soon Joseph was out of the room and followed the smell of Coffee. He went over to the kitchen and smiled gently at Shane still finding him to be a fresf of breath air. "Hey." he said softly, whilst yawning a blush coming to his cheek,

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2011, 01:12 AM

The night before had been pretty good, Shane had to admit. Sure he doubted Joseph at first but Joseph wasn't bad. He looked at Joseph when Joseph came into the kitchen. He held out a cup of coffee. "Here." He said noticing that Joseph was dressed. He should get dressed as well. He decided to take a couple classes to pass the time. "Do you need a ride anywhere?" He asked as he drank his own cup of coffee. Shane was a hit skeptical since he was famous. But he could handle it.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-29-2011, 01:41 AM

Joseph took the coffee carefully so he would not burn himself and smiled gently. He still couldn't get over last night, to Joseph it was like he slept with a god. 'Damn, I shouldn't have texted Aiden to come and pick me up.' he thought to himself. "No, I have a ride, thanks." he muttered as he took a sip of his yummy coffee.

Aiden was already on his way, knowing that they can't be late for class.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2011, 03:20 AM

Shane nodded. "Well shoot." He said with a smile. He finished his coffee and got dressed. He slipped on a pair of blue jeans and a tight purple shirt. After lacing up the laces to his chuck Taylor's high tops he made sure everything was off. He grabbed Joseph's hand and pulled him out of his apartment. He locked the door and pulled Joseph out of the building and to outside. He looked at Joseph and smiled. He softly kissed his lips.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-29-2011, 03:50 AM

Joseph blushed and kissed Shane back without a problem. This was incredible feeling.
It wasn't long until Aiden approached in his 2001 dark gray toyota. Aiden looked at Shane and raised a curious eyebrow as he parked in front of the two who were holding hands. All his windows were down since he loved feeling the breeze of the hair and 'Feel Good' by Anberlin was playing. He looked through his windows curiously, "Hey?" he said curiously. "You need a ride?" he asked the singer.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2011, 04:07 AM

Shane smiled when he saw Aiden. God the boy was hot. "Nah. I have a photo shoot to get to. My class doesn't start for a while." He said as he opened the door for Joseph. "Drive safe dolls." He said with a wave as he strutted to his mini Cooper. It was red black and white. He loved his car. He turned on the engine and pulled out of his parking spot. The first song on his stereo was Fur Elise by Beethoven. He drove off in the opposite direction of the collage to get more pictures taken.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-29-2011, 07:30 PM

Aiden looked at Shane with his bright blue eyes, his red hair was a bit outof place since the wind was blowing it. Aiden thought that Shane was pretty damn cute but the things he heard about him from Joseph was..woah, completely against Aiden's morals. Aiden nodded at Shane, "Thanks, you drive safe as well." he said as he grabbed his sunglasses that reflected whatever was looking at him.
He cleared his throat and smiled a little at the music that was being playing. He yawned lightly still feeling bit frowsy since he just woke up and started his way to the college.

"you're not going to ask what happened?" Joseph asked with a grin, thinking that Shane was just the complete package.
"Ummm... You had sex?" Aiden responded lightly.
"Yes! And it was great!" Joseph giggled, "All those rumors of what he did were true and better than what I imagined. You know what he did? He grabbed -"
"- ew, Joseph!" Aiden laughed a little, "I don't want to know!" he said with a small smile, happy that his bestfriend was happy.

The two made it to college at the right time like always. Joseph was already heading to his car. Aiden got out his car and went off to roam a little since his class didn’t start until in ten more minutes.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 10:22 PM

((Gah I'm so sorry doll. Vacation is crazy fun.))

Shane drove off to his photo shoot. He loved the camera as much as the camera loved him. He posed with his band and a microphone in hand. Then he did solo pictures just to mess around. They made him and the whole crew laugh. In the back of his mind he couldn't help think about Aiden and how hot he was. Surely sleeping with his friend wouldn't win him over. But he didn't care. He wasn't going home empty handed. The photoshoot finished and Shane drove to the college to start his classes. He wanted to do photography. Not modeling but the nice serene photos of like old men playing chess. Or the ocean.

He slid into a parking spot fairly easily. Most of the people were in class. So he just walked to the classroom and of course screams came from the room. Shane smiled as everyone students camera flashed. "Guess I'm in the right place." He said with a smile as he walked and rook the last empty chair. He could feel the lovey dovey eyes on the back of his neck. He tried to push it aside.