WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-16-2011, 07:55 AM

Sapphire almost died from a heart attack when Chris popped out of no where. After she recovered, she cursed him as loud as she could, with threatening gestures.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2011, 12:09 PM

Chris smiled. Just like Sapphire to blame him for being uiet. It was a curse, his uncontrollable ability to be silent. Sometimes lead to rude shocks for his friends. How'd you sleep? Up for a bit of walking? he went and began packing his still unused sleeping bag. I didn't mean to frighten you. I went... Out for a bit. he stiffed his rolled up sleeping bag into his pack and pulled out a popper and some energy bars. Breakfast he said to no one, laughing. He looked at his arm and realized he was bleeding. A deep, long gash ran across his bicep. He must have cut himself on a tree branch or a rock on his way back down the hill. It didn't hurt but it looked serious. He grabbed some alcohol swabs and some bandages and began cleaning and compressing the wound. I may need to get this checked out back at camp. He grimaced and then shrugged Ah, whatchya gonna do?

Last edited by TheOriginalPyro; 08-21-2011 at 12:13 PM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-21-2011, 09:47 PM

Sapphire gaped at the massive slice in Chris's arm. "What the hell did you do?" She leant over his arm and after he swabbed it, attempted to bandage it, which turned out messy. With a pout she attempted it another time. And another. "Gurahh! What was all the stupid first aid training for?"

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-22-2011, 11:01 AM

Well you're doing it wrong for a start, here le- OW!- let me do it. he brushed her hand away softly and grabbed the bandage. He began deftly wrapping his arm and then pinned the bandage in place. You have to do it tight. Don't worry about it hurting me, a loose bandage won't stop the bleeding. He smiled. Thanks though. I didn't think I meant that much to you he joked. Then he quickly hugged her and stood up, reaching for his bag with his good arm. He grabbed the strap then remembered that Sapphire hadn't had food so he sat back down, clasped his hands and looked at her. You should eat. He said.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-23-2011, 08:15 AM

Sapphire looked up with her face full of food. "Hmm?" Food came first. Beating Chris up for the hug and smart remake came later. She quickly shoved the last of her breakfast in her mouth and jumped up. "its not my fault Im doing it wrong, Its your fault for getting hurt..."

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2011, 11:28 AM

Whatever Sapph, but it wouldn't hurt to learn how to bandage a wound properly. Now we should get going, they should be looking for us by now. He stood and headed for the road. As he stepped out onto the track he had an idea. Why don't we stay here instead, make a fire so they can follow the smoke to us. We wouldn't have to walk and damage my arm more and we could relax. And I could burn something he laughed. Fire was his thing, his specialty. Besides knives of course. He gathered some sticks and dry grass, cleared a small area and grabbed a lighter from his bag. He looked to Sapphire to see what she thought of this.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-24-2011, 02:39 AM

"Well, considering you've already started..." Sapphire rummaged through her bag and pulled out a bag of marshmallows. " I was starting think this food might go to waste." She grinned. They'd finally be able to roast marshmallows. This is what a camp was made for!

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2011, 10:31 AM

He flicked open the top on the lighter and lit it. Quickly, the sticks lit and they had a fire going. He sat back and looked into the blaze. Brilliant he said, grabbing a marshmallow and eating it. This hasn't been so bad, it was quiet last night, we get the area to ourselves and now we have a bag of marshmallows just between us, no one else stealing them. We should get lost more often. he joked.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 05:59 AM

Sapphire growled at Chris. "First you steal my food packets, now you're stealing my marshmallows? Are you not self reliant at all?" She shoved a dozen or so marshmallows in her mouth as an example. "I don't like being lost. I'm stuck with you..." She looked away. She was a little nervous, Chris was known for his flirting.