DeadlyAphrodite
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2011, 09:01 PM

This is a private roleplay between Katie Scarlett Divine and I.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 08-25-2011, 02:14 AM

((Could you maybe start? I have to go to sleep because I hve high school tomorrow <3 It's been sort of stressful since were already getting a ton of homework >.<))

DeadlyAphrodite
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-07-2011, 10:35 PM

Night grew cold. The shady clouds now began to shed rain and thunder had suddenly began to sound. This wasn't an issue. At least not for Erika. The girl knew that work was work. Whether or not she needed to stay in for her safety didn't matter. She was a gatherer for information. If she backed out, money wouldn't come to her.
The brunette was from a long line of thieves but most were sworn to secrecy of their endeavours. She stole data. She stole things from high security. Nothing was safe from her.
Her blue eyes scanned the park. There she was standing alone, waiting for her client to come. She had stolen a usb filled with data that would wreck her client's rival company. THe company was promoting peace and how the world can function without war however the usb was proof that the said company was sending in weapons to enemy countries. This was something that her client could use to their advantage.
Erika shifted. She had been waiting for ten minutes. She demanded punctuality from her clients to avoid from getting caught. She was about to turn when she saw a shift in the darkness. Her client was a small, stout man that looked way too frightened to be there.
"Y-you have the stuff?" he said, timidly.
Erika rolled her eyes. "You clearly haven't done this before," she said, "relax!" She shoved an envelope and walked off.
"I expect the payment in clear cash within 48 hours. You know how to contact me," she yelled as she disappeared into the darkness.