kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 05-04-2010, 01:22 AM

((nice lol, XD))

Sonya gave an exasperated sigh. She had to go that far... Hibari, on the other hand, did not let his intense stare waver. Of course he was taken aback in surprise, but mostly from seeing the defiant look in the girl's eyes. Now that he was paying more attention, he saw that both sisters weren't even fazed by him. Hibari knew he could strike fear in the hearts of normal people just by looking at them. But these two were different. Like the baby...

"Put your tie back on." He finally ordered, "I'll let you be an exception. But tone down your jewelry." And without another word, Hibari Kyoya spun on his heel and walked out the door. Sonya blinked. Did Cross' messed up plan actually work?

Last edited by kurobizzle; 05-31-2010 at 09:26 PM..

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 05-04-2010, 01:34 AM

"Ooh, that worked." Cross grinned happily, already done buttoning her shirt back up and in the process of fixing her tie so that it was straight and neat again. She clapped her hands together happily, much like a child. The poor principal, he looked like he was about to have a heart attack. He sank down slowly into his chair, tugging on his collar nervously, "N-now that we've gotten everything done with...you may go change your shoes and get to class. Just report back at the end of the day to tell the secretary about your day and if you have anymore questions." Cross nodded, "Hai, Hai." She bowed at the waist, somehow making it seem like she was mocking the older man before straightening up and holding the door open for her sister, "Let's go Sonya-nee, I wanna see Yamamoto-kun again! And anyway, I think we've let Stupidera have enough time to rest nah?"

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-04-2010, 02:23 AM

Sonya made sure she kept her smile polite and sane in front of the principal as she bowed. "We'll report immediately after school." She promised, "Thank you for your time." Then she turned and headed out the door with her sister, closing it behind her. Her smile instantly grew when it was just the two of them. "Yes, let's go." She agreed with a nod.

The two made it to their classroom in no time flat. The blond took a quick breath before opening the door. The female teacher in the room stopped and smiled at them. "Our two new students have finally arrived." She announced while turning back to the class. Sonya stepped into the classroom as she said this and kept a still, emotionless face as the class gawked at the two of them. As the teacher introduced them and explained where they were from, the blond took this chance to glance around the room. Sure enough, she found a cheerful Yamamoto, a somewhat baffled Tsuna, and a steaming Gokudera. The side of her mouth twitched as she stopped herself from smirking at him.

"Sonya-san?" The blond responded with a silent glance at the teacher, "You may sit next to Gokudera-san. Cross-san can sit behind Yamamoto-san over there." Her heart instantly fell with disappointment. Sure it was easy to make fun of him with Cross close by. But to sit a room's width away from her beloved younger sister and next to the boy who was the object of their fun was a different story. Without Cross laughing along, she was going to be miserable sitting next to Gokudera.

Sonya stayed silent as she gave a nod and headed towards the seat next to the bomber. She said no word to him as she took a seat. She now officially hated school.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-04-2010, 03:02 AM

Cross' grin stretched when the sister's entered the room, waving at Yamamoto when she spotted the baseball loving boy. Of course when the teacher announced the seating arrangements a flash of annoyance passed over her face. She gave her sister a pat on the back before making her way to her assigned seat...on the other side of the classroom. It was amusing walking down the aisles between the seats, considering most of the students couldn't tell if Cross was a girl or a guy. Sadly, being separated from her sister was going to be a pain. She settled in behind Yamamoto and almost immediately poked the older boy in the back, giggling slightly when he jumped.

Gokudera was about ready to smack his head onto his desk when the two sisters from hell walked into the classroom. How was he supposed to keep the tenth safe with those two she-devils around all the time? At least the crazy one wasn't seated as close to Tsuna, Gokudera couldn't have cared less about that baseball freak. His narrowed eyes darted to the second sister, the blonde, that had taken the seat next to him. He was slightly surprised when she didn't say a word to him. Was she ignoring him now?

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-05-2010, 03:09 AM

Sonya could feel Gokudera's eyes on her, but still said nothing. She turned her attention to the board only to get bored out of her mind by the lesson. So she turned to grab her notebook. It was in her bag resting against her chair... which was in the same side as Gokudera was sitting. Sonya mentally sighed and told herself to keep ignoring him as she bent down to get it. She flipped open her bag and pulled out her notebook. As she sat back up, she made the crucial mistake to look up. Her red eyes caught sight of green. She quickly turned away, cursing in her head. 'Ignore, ignore, ignore'. She thought throughout the rest of the period.

After a few more periods, the lunch bell finally rung. Tsuna yawned and stretched his arms; he had fallen asleep during the last lesson. But as his sleepiness faded, he remembered that the two sisters were in his class. He turned to look at each one who was coincidentally sitting close to his two friends.

Sonya didn't know school could drain so much out of a person. She had forced herself to listen to each boring lecture in every period and it had taken so much out of her. All the while she was ignoring the stupid silver-haired bomber sitting next to her. When the bell had rung, she let out a sigh of relief as she rubbed her head. She wasn't sure if she could last the periods after lunch.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-06-2010, 01:47 AM

((Oh geez! I almost forgot! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIBARI-SAN! ...oh wait...crud...don't hurt me...! *runs away wildly*)

Cross had fallen asleep after the first fifteen minutes of class, a new record for her. Listening to the teacher drone on and on about something she already had memorized wasn't very fun so imagine Yamamoto's surprise when Cross' head landed on his back with a soft thump. He'd turned his head slightly to peer at the younger girl but when he saw she was asleep, he could only chuckle lightly and return to trying to pay attention to the teacher while moving as little as possible.

Gokudera frowned, yes, she was deliberately ignoring him now. Tch, annoying women and their stupid mood swings. He couldn't help but notice that she was forcing herself to stay awake though. It looked almost funny, he turned his head fully to see how the other sister was faring and burst out laughing, which earned him a glare from the teacher by the way, when he saw her completely knocked out with her head leaning against Yamamoto's back, how the teacher hadn't noticed was completely beyond him.

When the lunch bell rang Yamamoto expected Cross to wake up...which she didn't. He chuckled again and then turned his head to grin at Tsuna, Gokudera, and Sonya, "Uhh...a little help guys?" He asked, pointing to the girl using him as a pillow.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-06-2010, 03:11 AM

((HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIBARI!!!! Please don't kill me...))

Tsuna sweatdropped at the sight of the sleeping Cross. Sonya, on the other hand, stood up and walked over to her sister. When she got close, she placed a hand on Yamamoto's shoulder. Before anyone could say anything else, Sonya pushed the baseball lover forward, making Cross fall head-first onto her desk. "Wake up." She stated calmly. Tsuna just stared at her with his mouth wide open in shock. Seriously...? Why did Reborn know weird, violent people?!

((Couldn't resist!! XD Sorry it was short though))

Last edited by kurobizzle; 05-06-2010 at 03:15 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-06-2010, 03:41 AM

((no problem ^^))

A slight groan escaped from Cross' lips as her eyes fluttered open. Yamamoto grimaced at the sound her head made when it met the hard surface of the desk. He got up from his seat, seemingly unaffected by the fact that he just got shoved around by a girl shorter than him. "Mm...? What happened?" Cross questioned blearily. Her eyes still half-lidded and her voice sleepy. She rubbed softly at her forehead, the spot that had hit the desk hardest.

"J-Juudaime! Stay away from them!" Gokudera exclaimed, pulling Tsuna away from the two once again. He himself had had a fair share of evil siblings but going to that extent just to wake her up...what was wrong with these people?!

"Have a good nap Cross?" Yamamoto asked good naturedly as he crouched down to the girl's level. "Huh? Yea..." She rubbed at her eyes with her fist before yawining with her hand over her mouth, "Sorry...but has anyone ever told you you make a good pillow?"

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2010, 01:27 AM

Tsuna yelped as he was pulled away from the sisters by his ''right-hand man' while Sonya gave him a glare. "Oh shut up; Cross has a hard head." She replied to Gokudera's shout. She walked right past him back to her desk and pulled out two lunchboxes, one red and one black. She made her way back over to the half-asleep Cross and placed the black lunchbox on her desk. "Here's your lunch." She announced in a motherly tone before spinning around to face the three boys with another glare, "Hurry up and get yours so we can go to where ever you guys go for lunch."

Tsuna nodded immediately, not wanting to anger the cranky blond. He ran over to his desk and grabbed his own lunch from his bag. He knew Yamamoto wouldn't be fazed by Sonya, but Gokudera on the other hand... Tsuna prayed that the next argument would end quickly so they could go eat lunch before the bell rang.

"Tsuna-kun?" The brunette jumped and turned to see Kyoko standing behind him with her own lunch. "Uh, yes Kyoko-chan?" He asked after a quick mental swooning over the girl's cuteness. "Hana-chan isn't here today, so can I eat with you?" She asked politely. "Um..." Tsuna looked back at his group and panicked. He didn't want to say no but how could he allow Kyoko-chan to sit with his normal group times the Target Sisters?!

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-07-2010, 03:57 AM

Cross murmured a thank you before taking her lunchbox into her hand and lifting the lid to see what was inside, a grin creeping up onto her face as she let the lid fall back into place. She got up from her seat and stretched her arms above her head, popping her shoulders before grinning at Yamamoto, who had stood back up, lunch in his hands as well.

"Who said you were invited?" Gokudera asked loudly. He was turned to ask for Tsuna's opinion only to realize that said boy had already walked away. Gokudera fell into a deep gloom until he noticed who Tsuna was talking to, "Good luck Juudaime!" He called out. Cross shook her head before walking lightly over to where Tsuna was talking to another girl. She stuck her hands into the pockets of the slacks she wore and stopped walking next to Tsuna, having given Yamamoto her lunchbox to hold for her, "Why not? I'm sure it'll be fine." Cross answered for the Vongola Decimo. She tossed her head slightly to get her bangs back into position, wondering slightly if Kyoko knew she was a girl...besides the Vongola boys, the principal and some of the teachers...she highly doubted it, after all she was a bit...flat-chested...

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2010, 12:54 PM

Tsuna jumped when he heard Cross answer for him. He spun around with his mouth gaping open in shock. What did she just say?! "Oh thank you!" Kyoko exclaimed happily, "I really don't like eating alone." Tsuna's expression changed instantly when he heard his beloved Kyoko-chan's words. "Uh, no problem." He replied, a slight blush on his cheeks. Kyoko smiled at him and then to Cross. "Nice to meet you Cross-san. I'm Sasagawa Kyoko." She introduced herself.

"See? Looks like your Juudaime has no problem with us eating together." Sonya said to Gokudera after watching Tsuna, Cross, and the other girl, "Besides, we need to discuss your training matters. Though you're a bomber, there's no reason for you to be so damn loud. Now let's go." Without waiting for the silver-haired boy's answer, she walked over to Cross & co. "Let's get going Tsuna." She stated with a hint of authority in her voice. Tsuna looked up at the blond, fear in his eyes as he nodded.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-30-2010, 05:31 PM

"Nice to meet you Sasagawa-san. And of course it's no problem, Tsu-chan here would just love to have you eat lunch with us." Cross kidded one more time, throwing an arm carelessly around Tsuna's shoulders. A moment later she was next to Yamamoto again, having what seemed to be an argument until the taller boy relented and Cross happily clambered onto his back, resting her head on his shoulder, "And off we go~"

"What's wrong with my training matters? They seem perfectly fine to me." Gokudera muttered under his breath, continuing to glare at t he blonde's back as he fell into step next to his beloved juudaime.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2010, 10:06 PM

Tsuna blushed once more when he heard Cross' joke but had no chance to correct her since she ran off to get a piggy back ride from Yamamoto. That's when he heard Kyoko giggle. "Your friends are really funny." She said as she watched them walk out, "Shall we go Tsuna-kun?" He nodded. "Yeah, they are." He replied while following the group out of the classroom. Looks like the sisters weren't as bad as he thought...

"I'll be the judge of that once I see what little skills you have." Sonya answered Gokudera's question, getting her snarkiness back since her younger sister was near by. "But before we get into that, where are we going?" "Up onto the roof." Tsuna replied when he reached the group, warming up to the Target Sisters since they got Kyoko to eat with them, "That's where we always eat." "Sounds like the perfect place to see what you guys can do." The blond decided aloud. "See what?" Kyoko asked. Tsuna suddenly froze in realization. Kyoko couldn't hear them talking about mafia stuff!

Sonya had already known that the girl invited to eat with them was a civilian who had no idea what they were. Once she reached the door to the roof, she turned to shorter girl. "Sasagawa Kyoko, I'm Nakamura Sonya, Cross' older sister. I'm an aspiring movie director and my newest project is an action movie. Tsuna and the others are going to show me their acting skills while we're eating lunch since I want them to be in the movie." Tsuna just gaped at the blond. Seriously?! But Kyoko just nodded. "Please don't mind me then!" Sonya smiled, glad to see her plan worked. "Thank you for understanding." She then opened the door and headed out into the afternoon sun.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-31-2010, 10:26 PM

Cross grinned into Yamamoto's shoulder at Sonya's lie, it was flawless. For the most part anyway. If it had been her she would have probably laughed it off and told Kyoko that she was seeing things and not to think too much about it. Maybe that's why Sonya did most of the planning for their missions. A sweatdrop appeared on Cross' head as she laughed awkwardly to herself. Yea, maybe...

When the group made it to the roof at last Cross picked her head back up and off of Yamamoto's shoulder to look around, "The view up here is nice..." She regretted not having brought her sketching supplies along. After Yamamoto let her off his back she immediately moved to the edge of the roof to look around. Then, without warning, she fell over backwards, somehow managing to keep her head from banging onto the rooftop and threw an arm casually over her stomach, the other one now tucked behind her head, "I'll be over here while you're ...ah, auditioning them Sonya-nee." Then her gaze landed on the innocent orange-haired female and a sigh slipped from her lips before she raised her eyes back to the sky, "You should come over here too Sasagawa-san. It might get a little dangerous near them." She laughed out.

Yamamoto placed the lunchboxes he had been holding down next to Cross' prone form and then smiled cluelessly, "Oh? We're trying out for parts in a movie? Sounds fun." Cross resisted the urge to twitch as she continued to trail clouds with her eyes, really Yamamoto was the sweetest boy she knew but he was seriously lacking in the common sense department.

Gokudera 'tch'-ed again, he hated to admit it but that blonde girl was smart. Unlike her idiotic sister, who for some strange reason enjoyed hanging out with the baseball-idiot. He followed the rest of the group out onto the roof and glared half-heartedly at the dark haired girl who had ran to the roof's edge, if only she'd fallen over... When he heard Yamamoto's question though he literally felt like squeezing the life out of the boy. How dense could someone get?!

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2010, 10:44 PM

Kyoko walked over to Cross' side and sat down next to her, opening up her own lunchbox. "Break a leg everybody!" She cheered. "Oh yes, let's make sure you break some legs." Sonya agreed, turning to the three boys with an evil grin. With Yamamoto's dense nature, Gokudera's idiocy, and Tsuna's cowardness, Sonya didn't expect much from the first 'audition trial' but that didn't mean she couldn't make them work.

She sat away from Cross and Kyoko to make sure the two wouldn't get hurt with her... tests. "Why don't we start?" She asked, "Line up over there you three." She pointed to a spot in front of her. Tsuna being Tsuna, he immediately walked over to the spot. While waiting for the other two to get in place, Sonya looked over at Cross. "Cross dear, may I have my lunch and borrow your sais?"

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-31-2010, 10:50 PM

Cross reluctantly pulled her gaze away from the sky and pushed with her elbows so that she was sitting up. She then proceeded to gracefully stand up, picking up her sister's lunchbox along the way. She padded over swiftly and handed the box to her sister before pulling her twin sai out of seemingly thin air. She twirled them in her hands apprehensively, "Neh Sonya-nee...have you even learned how to hold them properly yet? I just sharpened them recently..."

Yamamoto was second to reach the spot that Sonya had pointed to, pulling a protesting Gokudera behind him. "Neh, it's great to have them around isn't it Tsuna? Everything seems to be more fun now." Yamamoto asked, nudging Tsuna. This prompted another tirade from Gokudera. Cross glanced over briefly before smiling at Kyoko and then returning her attention to her sister, "It'd be bad if you got hurt again..."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2010, 11:01 PM

Tsuna gaped at Yamamoto, but said nothing. Things have gotten more interesting with them around. The Vongola Decimo watched Cross seemingly glide towards Sonya and hand over her lunch and her weapons, exchanging small talk as they did. He was surprised to hear a worried tone from the younger one, telling the elder not to get hurt again. 'Again...?'

Sonya smiled softly, her hand subconsciously moving to her stomach. "I'll be fine. Besides, I won't be holding them for long." She turned to the lined up boys and smiled another evil smile. "All you guys have to do is either dodge or parry my attack. I suggest parry though since its much faster. First up, Stupidera." As she waited for him to step up, she opened her lunch box and started munching on her lunch. Man, she was more hungry than she thought...

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-31-2010, 11:24 PM

Cross irked slightly, "...If you were going to throw things...wouldn't throwing knives make more sense?" She sighed and then reluctantly handed over her sai, stopping their twirling motion and handing them over handle side first. After her sister had taken them she retreated to where Kyoko was and sat down, pulling her lunchbox over and opening it. She clapped her hands together happily and said thanks before sticking the first piece of food she picked up into her mouth. An expression of pure bliss crossed her face, "Yummy..." She murmured. "Wanna try some? Sonya-nee's cooking is the best." Cross offered, holding her lunch out to Kyoko.

Gokudera cursed under his breath at the nickname but stepped forward anyway. "I'll show you my skill!" he announced proudly.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2010, 11:41 PM

"Sorry." Sonya apologized with a smile. Her smile disappeared when she turned to the boys. She took a bite out of her food as Gokudera walked up. "We'll see. Move aside you two." Tsuna took a few steps back, hoping Yamamoto would follow suit. Sonya looked into Gokudera's green eyes, secretly marveling their color. She took one more bite out of her food then threw one of the sais at him without warning. Tsuna jumped when he saw the sai flying towards his friend and instinctively yelled to watch out.

Kyoko nodded and took a bite out of the food Cross' older sister made. It was exceptionally good. "Wow... This is amazing!" She exclaimed.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-31-2010, 11:50 PM

Yamamoto followed Tsuna to the side, "Good luck Gokudera!" He shouted to the silver haired teen. Gokudera turned to yell at the baseball lover and didn't notice that Sonya had thrown a sai until Tsuna shouted in alarm. Gokudera barely managed to dodge the sharp blade, it managed to cut off a few strands of hair and he whirled back around to the sister that was testing him, "I wasn't ready!" He protested.

Off to the side, Cross winced as her sai clattered to the floor, "I'll just have to sharpen it again later..." she murmured under her breath, seemingly not noticing that her sister almost took off Gokudera's head. Then she turned back to Kyoko and laughed, "It is right?"

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-01-2010, 12:12 AM

"Enemies don't wait till you're ready." Sonya stated glancing at the two boys who had stepped aside, "Yamamoto." The blond flicked her wrist and sent the other sai towards the baseball lover's head, all the while still enjoying her lunch. 'Gokudera's speed isn't half bad, but that's understandable being of mafia blood. Let's see what he can do.' She thought as she watched Cross' sai speed at Yamamoto. She knew she'd owe her younger sister later for using her sais like this; maybe a cake would make her happy.

"Oh yes! I would really love the recipe!" Kyoko said as she turned to the blond, "May I?" Sonya looked over to Kyoko and nodded, a bit surprised that the two were discussing her dishes. "Sure." She simply replied, quickly turning back to see the outcome of her attack.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 06-01-2010, 12:18 AM

"Whoa!" Yamamoto laughed as he ducked almost instantly, reflexes kicking in a lot faster than Gokudera's. "Wow, your throw isn't half bad Sonya-chan." He complimented, still crouching. Cross couldn't help but laugh as well, what was this? He was just so adorable sometimes. Her poor sai though...maybe next time she should bring trowing knives...just in case, just to save her sai from being thus abused.

Gokudera scowled as he saw the darker haired boy clear the sai. Then his eyes widened slightly and his gaze flew to Tsuna's face to see his reaction, he'd let Juudaime down by almost failing the test!

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-01-2010, 12:34 AM

Tsuna looked afraid, but not because Yamamoto had just dodged death, but that it was his turn to do so. Sonya finished the last of her lunch and placed her lunchbox beside her. She then stood up and walked past Gokudera without saying a word. She went over to one of the sais that laid behind the silver-haired bomber and bent over to pick it up, not caring if her skirt was showing off a little too much skin. When she stood up, she quickly spun around.

"Think fast Tsuna-san." She said as she threw the sai at the brunette. Tsuna yelped and did his best to dodge. He ended up falling backward as soon as the sai came close, missing it by mere inches as it flew through his hair. It landed with a clank behind him. "Hm... Nice job. Looks like Reborn-san taught you something after all." Sonya muttered.

Last edited by kurobizzle; 06-01-2010 at 12:55 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 06-01-2010, 01:55 AM

Cross snickered again before standing up and placing her finished bento to the side, "Neh Sonya-nee, is it my turn?" She snickered at the horrified expression that flickered across a certain brunettes face and then laughed outright at Yamamoto's comment, "I didn't know you were helping out with the movie too Cross."

Gokudera spun around when Sonya passed him, not trusting her to be behind him with a weapon. When he noticed her skirt riding up as she bent to pick up the sai his face immediately flushed red and he quickly spun back around to hide his red face. This pompted another laughing fit from Cross who took a deep breath before replying to Yamamoto, "Nah, I was just joking. I'm too lazy to do anything right now anyway."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-01-2010, 03:06 AM

"Don't get my hopes up Cross. I was actually going to use you for this next exercise." Sonya said as she looked over to her sister with a smile. She was turning her gaze towards Tsuna but was distracted by the flushed look on Gokudera's face. She raised an eyebrow, but didn't ask as she finally turned to the 10th. "Anyways, time for the real run through." She said while moving her hand behind her.

Suddenly, the door opened with a slam. Standing by the door way was the familiar slanted glare of Hibari Kyoya. He looked around at each person. "You are causing a disturbance." He announced as he picked up one of Cross' sais, "And no weapons allowed on school grounds. Who owns this?" "It's not a weapon." Sonya corrected, "They're props for an upcoming action movie I'm working on. We're going through some scenes." Inside, the blond wanted to laugh at her downright lie but was able to keep a straight face. However, it looked like Hibari either didn't believe her or didn't care.

"Doesn't matter," Hibari stated, "Who owns this?"

((I feel like I don't play a good Hibari... TT_TT))

Last edited by kurobizzle; 06-01-2010 at 10:04 PM..