0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 02-08-2011, 06:33 PM

(Haha, that's funny you should say that I did a whole project with a friend of mine, who is actually on this site too, we did a whole project about Greek and roman mythology. We also had to write a 50 line epic about something, and we chose Athena to write about))

Kai finished his last sandwich. Looking towards Janet he cleared his throat and then asked," So might I ask how many other slaves Linda has bought before me? Also what kind of work is she expecting of me?" The last question had sort of just slipped out, and he wasn't really prepared to hear what he answer was going to be, but clearly he needed to know the answer. Kai waited patiently for her answer as he helped her clear some of the dishes away.

((Not much to write here, sadly. Trying to initiate conversation, haha))

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 02-09-2011, 10:17 AM

Janet looked up at Kai, and answered without any hesitation, "Not many slaves, for all the time I've been here. I've been here from the time the mistress arrived here. She bought me off the black market too. I was the first one, or so she says. And, as for your question, only two slaves have been here before you. The first one got some disease, so she was sent home. Nice lady too, she was. The next one was somewhat like you, and was very friendly. But he got the news that his father was dying, from someone, and that there was no one to look after his mother, so she sent him home." Janet paused, and then continued. "I really don't know what she expects of you, to tell you the truth, Kai. She'll just chose some chores you'll have to do, and sometimes, just to keeps company. She says that she'll go crazy if there wasn't anyone to speak to her. And as I'm the only servant now, I can't talk and work at the same time, so maybe she brought you because of that, or for some other reason." and she also added, "if you don't go get yourself a change of clothes and all now, you'll be too late, she's quick. make sure you are down before she is, because she loves punctuality" she said, smiling, and started sweeping away the plates, stacking them on top of one another, and turned to the kitchen.

0ri0n83

Old 02-12-2011, 06:12 PM

Kai listened to Janet's kind words as he took in everything in. From what she was explaining to him that meant that she was a very nice person that didn't keep slaves for very long. Hell, she didn't even treat them like slaves. When he was being trained he figured that all people were going to be like his trainer. He was glad that he was sordidly mistaken. Kai nodded to her as he thanked her. Running up the stairs he ran into the room where he took a quick shower, and dressed hastily. He was dressed in a tight pair of black jeans that hugged all the right places, and a black shirt with a white and silver design on it. After he was sure that he looked presentable he ran back down the stairs and waited patiently in the kitchen.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 02-14-2011, 04:19 PM

Linda got a bath and changed her dress into a plain black jeans with a black top and a black tunic for the final touch. She also wore high boots and her hair was let loose, and she carried a black handbag which contained a purse and cell phone. She came to the kitchen and stuck her head inside, and seeing that Kai had got ready and was waiting for her, she smiled and asked, "Shall we go?" and she motioned her finger, instructing him to follow her and went up to the front door.

((happy valentine's day ^^))

0ri0n83

Old 02-16-2011, 12:25 AM

Kai looked at Linda as she came through the kitchen. Kai nodded his head at what she said. He followed her out through the front door. The though of escaping ran through his head. I mean what was the worst thing that she could do to him. He was pretty sure that he could outrun her, but he didn't know anything about her. She might be more crafty and cunning than she looked. He would wait and bide his time until he got into the city where there would be more people for cover. Besides, she wouldn't be next to him in his store, since she was going to the candy store which was next door. Nodding to himself he followed her to her vehicle and waited patiently.

((I decided that it would only be nice for you to describe the car or vehicle and how we get there.))

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 02-16-2011, 04:39 PM

She had a black vitz, given as a present on her 18th birthday by her father. She opened the door and sat on the driver's seat, motioning Kai to sit on the passenger seat. She then closed the door and putting on her seat belt and making sure that Kai had closed the door, she started the engine and drove to the art shop through some little lanes. It was only a small distance, so she reached there before 3 minutes, and she parked her car on the parking lot beside the candy shop and art store. She breathed a sigh of relief and she removed her seat belt, switched the engine off and got out and closed the door, and after she was sure that Kai too had closed the door, she locked the car and then went up to Kai, and said, "I'll drop you to the art store and then I'll go to the candy store." and she started walking out of the parking and to the art shop. Se knew she couldn't trust Kai yet, but she had to risk letting kai alone. If by any chance e tried to escape, she knew that he would fail, but she did hope he wont try, because she was sure she was treating him fairly good enough.

Last edited by Lexadis; 02-16-2011 at 04:43 PM..

0ri0n83

Old 02-16-2011, 05:48 PM

Getting into the car he pulled the seatbelt over his shoulder, and clicked it into the holder. He was giddy with excitement about escaping, but there was a small voice in the back of his mind saying that he should stay with the woman. She had paid money for him. Hard earned money he imagined. Then again she spent money on him like some common household item. He might never get a chance like this again. He grappled with these decision in his mind that he was barely aware that they had finished parking. Kai followed behind her a few paces back "like a good slave", and kept his distance until they got to the art store. Kai opened the doors, and the familiar scent of paint and wood filled his lungs. He felt right at home.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-10-2011, 03:04 PM

Linda nodded as Kai seemed to like the shop. She tapped Kai on the arm and said him, "Get everything you want, I'll pay for it after I come back, I'll be at the candy store," she said and opened the door and left him alone, and entered the candy store next to it, while making sure to have an eye on Kai through the glass.

0ri0n83

Old 03-10-2011, 07:06 PM

Kai walked around the various aisles as he took in the various good that were there. There were jars of paint, brushes, drawing pads, and all kinds of art pens. All thoughts of escape left his mind as he went back to the front and grabbed a basket. He threw a things in here and there, but he remembered that Linda was paying for them so he was going to be frugal on what he bought. Kai hated it though when he thought that he would make it easier by buying it himself knowing that he couldn't pay for it himself. He was after all a slave with little to no rights now. Moving off to the side he went back to browsing the aisles again as he waited for Linda to come back.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-30-2011, 12:16 AM

Linda got in the candy store and got her plenty of sweets, toffees, lollies and chocolates. And getting the bag of sweets from the cashier, she left th candy store, and came inside the art store. "Well, Kai, finished?" Linda asked, looking at him, satisfied that he had not tried to run or kill himself.

0ri0n83

Old 03-30-2011, 04:51 AM

Kai looked over as Linda came over laden with her brightly colored bags. Glancing over at her he looked at her as he handed over the basket with the few items that he had wanted her to buy since he didn't have any money. Walking up to the cashier area he waited for Linda to pay for items. He looked over at her and said,"Thank you for doing this for me."

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 04-12-2011, 05:36 AM

Linda was surprised as Kai thanked her, but she just smiled and handed the money to the cashier and as Kai took the bag, came out of the shop with Kai. "What about going to the bakery before we get home?" she asked Kai and went inside the bakery, which smelled good. She got herself some buns and bread, paid the cashier and got into the car, clicked on the seat belt, and started the engine as Kai came inside and drove home.

0ri0n83

Old 04-13-2011, 03:37 AM

Kai walked out of the art store as he walked a little ways into the bakery. He watched as she bought a few different things and then followed her back into the car. He opened the car door as he held onto his art supplies, and buckled his seat belt as he watched the scenery go passed as they drove back to Linda's house.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 08-21-2011, 01:14 AM

As Linda stopped parked her vehicle at her house, she got down, and locked the door as Kai got down too and opened the front door, and let Kai pass in. And then she went to the kitchen and dropped all her things and wondered what next to do. "Kai, would you like to do something? You are free today, there isn't much to do." Linda said, looking at Kai.

0ri0n83

Old 08-31-2011, 12:27 AM

Kai got back into the car and he knew that he was being driven back to her home. He was still debating on whether or not he would try to escape. As he glanced at her from the corner of his eye, he knew that he could probably overpower her without hurting her at all. However, she had exhibited no reason for him to have to leave, not to mention that he felt a bit bad that the woman lived by herself. Glancing at her when he heard her say something he thought about what she had said. Nibbling on his lip he thought about what the other had said and then shook his head. "No that is alright," replied Kai. "I got my paint, and my art supplies. I might go and paint and draw a little bit. Is there anywhere in your house that I could go?"