Bookwormness
show her how you roll drop it dr...

Old 07-18-2011, 11:36 PM

Link had to walk a bit faster to catch up with her. The snow was deep this morning. He rubbed his hands together, " Come." he said turning the corner. The buildings where various bright and dark colors so they would stand out against the fluffy white snow. Even though thiris's had to be at least six inches of snow on the ground, street senders where still out selling their wares and things. Up ahead a larger building loomed. This was the shopping complexhe had planned to take her to. He looked at her then stopped compelled to ask her something. Before the question fully formulated in his mind, he noticed they where standing next to a cafe. He turned and walked inside and got in line, " Angela I must ask you something. How are you not upset at me? I just don't understand how you aren't livid right now. If I was in your situation I wouldn't know what to do, yet you seem to be taking everything in such stride." he looked at her with something close to confusion crossing his face.

Link didn't particularly like his family, but if he was forcibly ripped from them to go live in a cage, then go live with a stranger would absolutely destroy him. Link wouldn't be the first to admit, but he knew he has lived a sheltered life with no real problems accept for his disconnect from his family. He got whatever whenever. He had it so easy. The line moved a bit and he moved with it waiting for her to speak.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-19-2011, 02:42 AM

She almost fell when she took a step into the snow. She let out a small yelp but quickly picked herself up. SHe looked at Link as he spoke to her. They had just happened to stop outside of a cafe. She followed him to the warmth inside. Rubbing her arms slightly she looked at how happy everyone was. Happy smiles and cheeks blushed embracing the warmth of the heater inside. She listened to him and never had the guts to look him straight in the eyes to speak. "Why would I be mad at you? You didn't know anything except that you had to pick me up. Your gift. You didn't know who I was or what. I put on smiles to keep the tears from running. I know I won't have my normal life back, but my mother always used to tell me to think on the brightside. Thats what I;'m doing. Even if there isn't much to be happy about..." Her voice cracked and she hid her face in her hands. Angela hated when people watched her cry. She turned herself farther away from Link. "I really don't know what to do anymore either. I've always wanted to be something I'm not." SHe could feel a warm tear plumet down her cold cheek.

Bringing back her memories made her heart want to fall into pieces. She hated thinking of it. When Angela was in the cage all she could think about was how to get out. No way did she ever think she was going to be someones playmate. Angela thought darker things like, testing experimental diseases or something worse. ANgela sniffled and looked forward while taking a step. The young woman asked how the two were today and what they wanted to order. Angela looked at Link.

Last edited by Il Apollo lI; 07-19-2011 at 03:00 AM..

Bookwormness

Old 07-19-2011, 03:18 AM

Link busted looked at her, slightly amazed at her willingness to speak to him. An odd identifiable sensation ran through his body. When they got to the front of the line, he ordered them each a cup of hot chocolate and a cookie for Angela. After the exchange he weaved around the people in the cafe and sat at the table, handing her the cup and cookie. A few moments of silence passed by, but he only looked.at her and sipped quietly. Thoughts about her comments swirled around his head, and he glanced at the necklace around her neck. He had noticed women eyeing the necklace, probably wishing their husband would but them something so gorgeous. Link couldn't help but think how the probably didn't want anything to do with the necklace she wore. At least not if they knew the reality of its purposes. Link looked down at the tables then back to her, this time straight in the eye, " I could have some form of communication between you and your family arranged." he suggested briefly. It surprised and alarmed him that her pain was causing him any type of remorse or guilt, and maybe this would be a Wyoming to ease it? If only a little bit.

He continued to sip the warm drink, the chocolate flavor rushing over his tounge. Link continued to look at her, the fluffy pink hair falling into her eyes. His iris's began to change from the cold ice blue to a warmer more tropical blue color. Before she had a.chance to respond, he stood and began to head forth exit. Something about the way felt was simply award and rather alarming. He didn't want to escape her, but thisfeeling he would gladly give up. He looked down at her now, waiting for her words, whatever they my be.

( of course love seem to be the direction we are headed, but I don't want to rush it. To many relays are like oops five minute convrastion or we spend day together and we are soul mates! It should be slowly developed. Agree?)

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-19-2011, 03:30 AM

((agreed, if it develops too quickly the roleplay would end more quickly and we wouldn't want that to happen. ))

Angela didn't really want anything but it was sweet of Link to get her a cookie and coffee. She still deep inside hated being treated like a pet. She kept quiet as the walked inbetween people. Catching glances from women as they looked at her necklace and then at Link. She could only wonder that those women thought they were a couple. Far the hell from it. Angela place a slim hand on the necklace and placed it back at her side. Taking a few sips of the hot coffee slowly seemed to help her body. It was like medicine for a cold but it tasted better. Placing the cup down she picked up the cookie and took only a few nibbles. Her stomach just didn't want to eat. It wasn't full but it treated her like it was. She gasped slightly as Link made a comment about her being able to maybe talk to her family. She laughed but it wasn't out of happiness.

"What am I supposed to say to them? I'm a playmate for you? If they ask how I got here? Say I was kidnapped and placed in a cage? I would absolutely love to..." She looked straight into Link's beautiful blue eyes and shook her head. "But I can't." She took one last sip of her coffee and stood up, before rushing out the door. Link following a bit slower after her. She stood outside the cafe and shivered. "Where to next?" She asked.

Bookwormness

Old 07-19-2011, 04:05 AM

He looked at her absolutely stunned. He couldn't fathom how she wouldn't want to speak to her family after being gone, at least if to just let them know she was alright, but it was her choice he had given to her, and he had decided it wasn't his place to pursue the ordeal. But something occurred to Link, he almost couldnt help but feel slightly insulted she had shot down his offer so violently. He didn't say a word, but simply walked on, his iris's turning a more dark blue. Link eaved expertly around the people of the streets. He headed tword the large looming building. Even though Link was angry at her, he made it a point to be A man of his word. For better or worse of course. After a few minutes of silent walking he emerged himself in his thoughts, reliving the feelings he experienced in the cafe, then remembered what he thought on the plane. He didn't want her to get to comfortable, and he reaffirmed that feeling, at least when he was in one of these moods. He stopped on a dime and turned to her, starring straight into jerk eye. Whether ornot he scared.her was notches point, she needed to know who was boss in this arangment.

" I would suggest," he began, his voice almost as inky as the color of his eyes, " you watch how you speak. I am still your master." the last word hissed quietly, the turned and walked on tworx the fashion center. Suddenly he spotted a large man passed by them, and he recognized him as history guard, following them in cognito. Usually he would have a problem with this, but his mind was so muddled that he simply put the fact aside, but even as he thought about the anger she inspired in him, he was getting over it. Link didn't hold onto things like this that where so small but a thought occurred in the back of his mind, she would probably be very angry. He considered this while they continued on their walk.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-19-2011, 04:31 AM

Angela stayed quiet and followed him. She didn't care what Link said. He didn't understand a single word she had said. A boy filled with nothing but dreams and getting everything he wanted. Every desire was there at a snap of the finger. He had no idea what it was like to have that all taken from him in a blink of an eye. To shoved in a cage. Treated like a rabid animal. Put on a tracking device. She glared at his back and dared not to look into his eyes. RIght now Angela wanted to slap him. For the things he said. Before she could even think, "I hate you...." Angela whispered and started to cry. "I hate you! I hate you so much! You have no idea what I go through. You think its easy to be your little pet?! Go in my shoes for a little. Watch your mother die giving birth to your sister. Be taken away from your family that loves you and get told you can only talk to them by phone." Angela could only shake her head. Tears came down like waterfalls. Her shell finally broke and all her emotions flew out at him. "You wouldn't understand what its like. You have everything a person could want. You have people," She tugged on her necklace, "that you use as playmates..." Angela growled.

She had not noticed her body had slouched she started to choke on her breath. Angela without thinking took off ahead of Link and down the alley. Before slipping and falling into the snow. SHe didn't bother to help herself up but just pulled herself to the side of the wall. She knew she was over reacting and that she would get punished by him. At that moment deep inside it just felt right, yet she felt such guilt as well.

Bookwormness

Old 07-19-2011, 04:55 AM

Link watched in amazement at the odd display of raw emotion. The outburst was so loud and unexpected that people stopped to look at them in confusion. Luckily, most of them only spoke the native tounge, and anyone who did speak English was to confused by the whole situation to actually take note of.her words. At that very moment in time Link felt no sympathy for Angela. He walked over to her and pulled her up, trying to seem as rental as possible, even though if they where anywhere not so populated he would just pull her up roughly, or maybe not even touch her at all. Links bodyguard came to his side and gave anyone who was still watching a menacing stare. The people quickly dispersed. Links eyes made his pupils look Dilated, This how inky they where. After he made sure she was up and standing, he piloted and turned back for the mansion. He count deal with her insolence at this moment. Not in public. He was so livid he didn't even know what to do with her, history guard followed close behind her making sure she had steady footing, as well as that she wouldn't draw any attention to them any further.

Link walked furiously, so quickly that he hadn't noticed the familiar figure in the audience at their little unexpected display. Layapa slipped her camera phone into her pocket and proceeded in the opposite direction the threesom was heading. She smiled Menacingly. This would be a delicious little piece of information to feed to daddy. She took a short cut through an alleyway and got back to the house well before the rest. She headed straight for herfathers study. This was delicious.Little

( His sister being there is supposed to be a surprised type thing, so you mind Angela not noticing her?)

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-19-2011, 05:41 AM

((don't mind at all))

Angela huddled herself together when she saw Link's figure show up quite quickly. She was sick of this new life. Then again she wasn't really mad at him she was just upset she had to be in this mess. As he pulled her up she felt eyes on them. His bodyguard was following behind them and Angela nearly had to run to keep up with him. All she heard was a click and she immediately felt worried that something bad was going to happen and very quickly. As she kept quiet the arrived to the mansion quite quickly then thought. Angela looked at the dark place. It held something different then when they first left. Angela crossed her arms and followed Link inside.

((sorry it's so short !))

Bookwormness

Old 07-19-2011, 06:02 AM

( lol I understand. You mist be bored out of your mind only playing Angela, so you can decided.what the father does to her after this post)

Link was speak tense and rigid that hedidnt notice his father and sister standing at the top of the stairs until he looked up to grab the hand rail. A venomous smile filled Layalas features, but his father stood motionless and unreadable. He held the phone in his hand. Link looked at his father, the blood draining from his face, making him more pale then before. Link took a deep breath and got ready to address his father, but suddenly the man's hand went up. " Mr. J and Layala go occupy yourselves. Link and pet, " he spat at Angela, " Come with me." Layala looked disappointed, but she was happy all the same. Links guard turned and walked off somewhere. Link didn't look at Angela.n but simply followed behind his father. This was not good.

He led them into the study and silently hooked the phone up to a wire plugged into a laptop sitting on Tue.desk in the middle of the room. He posed play and the whole display outside.played on the screen. Oh God.where the only words.Link could think. His.father walked straight up to the.small young woman and ordered Link to exit the room, ".But fa-" he began, but his father simply looked at him menacingly. He took a minute to gaze at her then exited, staying straight outside the door. Layala walked.down the hallway smug.look on her face. He would deal with jerk later. After he knew Angela was okay. . .

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-19-2011, 06:16 AM

Angela followed him inside and fell cold as she could see the two at the stairs. Her whole body drained and it felt a thousand times more heavy then it usually did. The feeling was lime when you did something bad and you knew your parents had found out and that were going to be in a bunch of trouble. They walked upstairs and Angela looked at Link with horrified eyes. When the door closed her hair was yanked and she fell back.

"You listen to me pet" He spat into her ear tightening his grasp in her hair. Angela yelled slightly before being shoved to the ground. "You do anything stupid again, I will be sure to have your head. You follow orders you disgusting imbecile. You should be grateful." She heard a draw open and close. An item was placed on the desk. It was a whip. They didn't have whips anymore! Angela's eyes widen in terror. She got to her feet and huddled to one of the corners in the room. Outside the door you could only hear whimpers and sounds of a slap and a few cracks. Finally the door opened only Link's father came out.

Angela sat in a corner with plenty of wounds. Tears fell down her face. Bruises covered her arms and legs. You could see slash marks with red trails. Her hair was a mess only in spot from where his father had grabbed her. She covered herself into a secure ball never wanting to let go of her knees. Terror settled into her skin along with pain.

Bookwormness

Old 07-19-2011, 06:37 AM

Link watched his father as he walked straight past the two and out the house. Layala pushed past Link into the.study. She gazed.curiously at Angela, who looked like a.beaten animal. She snickered, " Harsh." she miser sarcastically, then planned out of thwarting room. Link hadn't gathered the strength to entered yet, because.he.already knew what he was about to see. He took a deep breath and entered, resisting the urge to cringe at the.site he saw. She was a mess and he couldn't help but feel horrible, as well as intense anger tword his father and sister. How could they be speak inhumane? How. . . He picked her up, trying to be as gentle as possible. He slowly and steadily, so as not to drop her, walked her to jerk room. His bodyguard came to his side, " Get.a.doctor here" Link ordered. He.didn't miss a beat and continued to jerk room, and slowly layed her down on the bed. He looked at her wounds. A deep feeling of guilt and regret filled him and he began to shake. Not a single.tear fell, but his body just shook. He thought nothing, almost in a trance.like state until the medical arrived. Link moved back so.the.professional could do their work. " I'm so sorry." he muttered, still shaking.

----------

( a little short. Sorry. Night)

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-19-2011, 07:27 AM

((night))

Angela at first felt numb. It was as if she was in so much pain she wasn't feeling anything. She couldn't move it was if cement had her encased into her position. Link's sister snickered at her and if Angela had the strength she would have slapped that smile off that evil girl's face. Next came him. Her master. She flinched when he grabbed her and picked her up. A small groan came from her chest. The pain was kicking in and her body felt heavy. She barely knew where she was being taken. Angela only could hear murmurs. Finally, she was laid upon a bed. Leftover tears fell down her face and her body fell limp. He eyes falling and they were to heavy to come back up. She could only dream that she would be back with her true family, and be treated lime a human being and not a pet. Maybe if Link and her had met on a different stance they could have been friends. Angela heard Link's voice in her head. He was apologizing.

After what seemed like a few minutes Angela finally opened her eyes. She couldn't move much. The pain was tramatic and she wanted to scream. Then the flashback kicked and she covered her mouth. Her eyes were sore and her throat felt dry. She looked qt her arms and noticed she was completely covered in bruises and cuts most had bandages but some had a few stitches here and there. She looked over and noticed Link was still on the room. He was leaning against the closet on the ground, his eyes closed. Asleep.

Bookwormness

Old 07-19-2011, 07:01 PM

Link was roused awake by small whimpers coming from Angelas direction. He stood and walked over to her bedside rubbing his eyes. He took a pill and fed it gently into her mouth, then put a glass of water with a straw. After he was sure she had safely swollen it, he sat at the foot of her bed. Silence settled over them like a blanket. Link just didn't know what to way to her. He didn't know how to explain, he didn't know what to do. He turned and looked at her body. The wounds inflicted by the man he called his father. He turned and rested his head in his hands. This was just terrible. He ran his hands through his hair, then a surge of anger filled him. He jumped up and walked straight out of the room. His father may have done this to her, but would he ever know if it wqsnt for his sister?

Layala sat in her room reading a novel when the door flew open. She looked up, then scowled seeing her little brother enter the room. Before she had the chance to say something, he popped her across the face. And as they say, it was on like donkey Kong.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-19-2011, 10:01 PM

Angela flinched once again as she saw Link come over to her. It wasn't that she expected him to hit her or something her body was just all spazzed out. He fed her a pill and placed a straw to her mouth. She took a few sips and finally the pill went down. She looked up into his inky eyes. They were so dark it almost looked black. Actually they kind of scared her. Angela took a small breath and closed her eyes. All she could do was watch him as he went through stages of actions and emotions. It almost made her jump when he bursted out of the room and then she heard it. The slap. Her eyes widened, this was not going to be a good thing. Angela slowly hopped off her bed and went to where Link was. She grabbed his hand before he could do anything more to the girl. She looked him straight in the eyes. "Please...Don't." She cooed. Even though Layala was the one who caused Angela to get beaten senseless she couldn't let Link feel the same punishment. SHe shook her head and tried to calm him down.

Bookwormness

Old 07-20-2011, 01:14 AM

When he finally noticed Angela, Layala was on the ground, and they both had several scratch marks and bruises on their arms. Before his sister could get up, Link walked out of the room, having grabbed Angela, " What would you get out of bed for?" he asked her. She was hardly in the condition to breath on her own, let alone walk. He set her down gently, again and sat by her bed. His iris's turned back to the warm tropical blue. He slid down in the chair, slouching. He looked at her, feeling a lot better now that he had had the chance to get some kind of revenge. His sister had gotten a few hits in, but she would definitely think twice before she messed with him. Link look across the room atbtye large scratch on his face. " Why did you stop me?" he turned back anasked her curiously. After what happened to her, wouldn't she want revenge?

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2011, 03:17 AM

Angela still held his hand and watched his eyes go from the inky darkness to the warmer blue. She finally sighed looking over to Layala who was on the ground. She let Link tow her out of the room and back to hers. She stumbled slightly but the pill he had given her had kicked in and gotten rid of the pain quite quickly. She watched his emotions roll out by actions. She sat and watched while staying quiet.She stood up again and held up a hand before he could reject her moving. She walked into the bathroom that was right between hers and Link's room. Opening up the cabinet she grabbed a bandaid and some peroxide. Along with some lotion for the wound. Sh esat down in front of him and grabbed his chin and pulled it towards her face. Angela at first didn't bother replying to his comments about her stopping him. She dabbed the wound with peroxide and smirked as he flinched every time. Putting the band over the scratch on his face. Angela then let go of his chin and answered his question. "Revenge may feel good at first but it won't solve the problem..." She spoke. "I stopped you because I didn't want what happened to me to happen to you." Angela admitted. SHe didn't know if his beating would be worse then hers if his sister went all out and told her father like a taddle tale.

Bookwormness

Old 07-20-2011, 03:46 AM

"Ouch " he whined. He could take a punch in the jaw butt a little provide on his cheek. He could be such a sissy boy sometimes. Link had the intense urge to take the bandaid off his face and do something juvenile. So he did. He hissed slightly taking it off his face, and stuck it on her forehead. He smiled with satisfaction and sunk back down in his seat, "My father won't hit me" he sighed. A maid knocked on the door and stuck her head in. This was a maid Link was friends with, " Dinner time" she announced, " But we aren't here." he said innocently. The woman smiled, " I will bring you two plates the first chance I get." he gave her a winning smile and she closed the door. He looked back at Angela smiling, " Perks." he said simply. It was find being himself sometimes. He settled back into his seat comfortably.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2011, 03:55 AM

Angela could only laugh as he stuck the bandaid on her forehead. She quickly peeled off and stuck it back on him. Angela grinned back devilishly. Underneath those used to be cold dark eyes there was still a kid under there. A big kid. "I didn't know that. If I did maybe I would have let you go at her a little longer." She laughed playfully. Angela stiffened up when a maid came in but settled back down on her bed when it turned out to be a nice one. A friend of Link's. She turned to look at him. "We aren't here?" Angela raised an eyebrow. A light laugh fell from her chest, "Perks." She mimicked the way he said it.

Bookwormness

Old 07-20-2011, 04:25 AM

He took the band aid back off again but this time it stuck to his finger, so he shook his hand till it came off and flew off somewhere. He shrugged his shoulders, giving no indication he was going to even attempt to try and muster the motivation to get up and retrieve the band aid. Just to reaffirm the feeling he turned to her and said, " I'm not getting that and I wouldn't encourage you to either." Link nodded vigorously to drive his point home. " And if you ever get anything you wouldn't want anyone to see, hide it well. Perks of having maids? They clean up your messes, and then go through your stuff if you get a bad one." Many a time had the boy found things he didn't want anyone to see missing, then gotten chewed out by his father or mother for it. Mostly his father. Link got up and laid at the edge of her bed, playing with his blond/ black strands of hair. All of the sudden a thought occurred to him.
He turned to her, his eyes seemed to shine? " Are you to tired to actually get out of here?" he asked. He didn't want to just leave and she was drained.
See? He could be considerate. Sometimes.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2011, 04:47 AM

Angela grinned and shook her head. "I don't want to touch it or look for it." she smiled sitting up on the bed. She listened to the perks of having a maid. She herself neve had one. The household worked together as one. Either it be picking up their room or doing the dishes. Angela's eyes seemed to gleam with happiness at the thought. She felt a tinge of sorrow for Link though, it seemed his family was so strict and never to pay attention to the kids unless someone was in trouble. Angela had cuddled herself into her ball of warmth with her knees to her chest. A bit startled when glowing eyes stared into hers. "No. We can go out. I'll be fine." She smiled, getting off the bed and starting to head for the door. "What are you waiting for?" Angela questioned.

Bookwormness

Old 07-20-2011, 04:59 AM

Link sat up on her bed. He looked at her blankly for a moment then got up and walked put smiling. A thought lingered in the back of his mind, maybe having Angela here would be good for something. He turned and imitated his earlier action of pacing his fingers against his lips. They quietly slunk down the hall then stairs. As soon as he reached the bottom of the stairs, he could hear the scrapping of silverware against plates. He resisted the urge to laugh. He grabbed her and, the sensation he felt before rushing through his arm, but he simply ignored it and went on, leading her to a new part of the house. This was the den, and guest sitting room. There was a door in the corner of the room and he headed straight for it. This led to the very large garage. Several limousine and cars sat inside. Link headed straight for the otherwise of the garage, to the exotic looking purple car. He opened Angela door, then went around and got in himself.

He backed out and headed down the street. Between the snowplows and the fact that it had began to warm up in the afternoon, the road was safe. He pulled out his phone to make a call. After a brief conversation in his native tongue, ue hung up smiling, " Party." he stated.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2011, 05:34 AM

Angela smiled as he walked her Dow. Stairs and she could see the smile on his face as he almost started to laugh about the noises they heard. She quietly followed him to a new part of the house. Surprised at how big it was and quickly followed out into the garage. Her eyes could not believe what they saw. So many cars and limos she never knew was possible. Angela got into the purple car and and thanked Link. She watched as he pulled out his phone and started to speak what she thought was gibberish. Angela almost wanted to laugh. That was until he said party and her eyes sparkled. Angela's favorite thing was parties. She could only smirk. Maybe it wasn't bad being Link's little pet. She looked out the window to see the snow starting to melt. Her breath started to fog the window and she moved away rubbing her sleeve against it to make it go away. She looked at Link Ashe had saw her do it. Angela could only help but laugh awkwardly.

Bookwormness

Old 07-20-2011, 05:59 AM

Link couldn't help but raise his eyebrow at her award laughter. Hewas a rather straight forward person when he wasn't acting childish. Although Hewas acting childish most of he was comfortable. Link responded by slightly sticking his tounge out, justenough to sit on his bottom lip. This was a regular thing he did, so to himself it wasn't unusual, although it occurred to him it light look odd. The boy drove on in what felt like comfortable silence for The while, until they pulled up to another gigantic mansion. He jumped out and opened her door again, then headed for The door, " I would suggest you stick close." He didn't mean to treat her as a child, but he knew his friends, and well. . . It would save lots of butt kicking for Link if she stayed close. People loitered around the lawn and porch. Cups and trash where scattered around the lawn. He led the way straight tword the front door. A dark haired boy sat on the pane of a window, bobbing his head to music blaring from inside the house. He looked up and saw.Link and smiled, you could tell Hewas buzzed. Link turned to Angela a smile plastered on his face and rolled his eyes, " Hello my friend."the boy slurred. " Your drunk." Link stated, putting his had on his buddies shoulder, " Your not drunk." the boy hickuped. Shaking his head, Link lead her through the front door into the semi packed livingroom. He swayed slightly to the beat, understanding the words, even though knew Angela couldn't.

Someone stuck a cup in his hand, and one in Angelas. He poured the liquid onto the ground with mo regarding the fact it was going to actually be on the floor. He looked skepticaly at hercup, communicating the fact she shouldn't drink that. He was here to have fun, not be poisoned. People got stupid when they got drunk. He only drank out of cans at parties, " Pekkio!!"a voice yelled. Link turned as his friend, the one who actually lived here, came and began an in depth conversation about his girlfriend or something. Link groaned but forced himself to stand a listen.

( gonna make some extra characters?)

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2011, 06:21 AM

((sure why not ?))

Angela laughed harder when she saw Link stick his tongue out. He could act like such a kid. She looked out the window until they stopped infront of another large mansion. She looked at Link sort of scared. The place was a mess. Angela didn't like the look of it. Angela clung to Link's side, but didn't touch him. A dark haired boy had approached them when they went to the front door. He was completely drunk. It worried Angela even more at how out of control his parties actually were. When a cup was handed to her she looked at the liquid inside of it. It looked and smelled like beer but she didn't dare put it to her mouth. When she walled further into the house she placed the drink aside on a table like it was empty. Music blared throughout the house. It was the gibberish Link was talking in the car. Angela took a seat to the closest couch and watched as Link somewhat danced to the beat. People then piled on the couch. All drunk and smelled terrible. They had started to talk to her but Angela didn't understand. It sounded like pure slurs. Angela laughed uncomfortably and stood beside Link.

Bookwormness

Old 07-20-2011, 06:32 AM

( prompt Responses FTW)

As his friend went on and on, Link turned to Angela and grabbed her hand, leading her away from the scene. It was a little overwhelming. They assented a pair of stairs to the top floor which was off limits. Of course Link didn't care about that. He led her to an empty bedroom and flipped on the light. He could feel the reverberation of the music and flopped on the bed. He closed his eyes and smiled briefly, " Maybe thiswasn't a good idea?" he said, laughing a little. It was no fun arriving to a party when everyone was already drunk. Suddenly the doors burst open. . .

( I give you control over what happened because I have to go to bed. Night.)