Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-26-2011, 04:40 PM

Name: Aiden Conner
Appearance: Aiden

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-26-2011, 06:21 PM

Shane had been up for so many hours already. He was tired and slightly irritable. He want to go back to his hotel room and fill it with as many guys as he could. But unfortunately his fans came first. Right now he was back stage taking a little break. He down about 5 bottles of water, one right after another. Soon he and the rest of his bandmates. "I am sad to say this is going to be our last song of the night." Shane said with a smile. Everyone booed. "I know you hate it and I do to but I would like to get some rest. You all have been working me all night." He said skiing wildly.

"But Im not sure that I know the words to the song. Odd I know. I'm going to need seat 408 to help me." He said and everyone checked their seats. "Don't be shy. I don't bite...unless you want me to!" Shane was notorious for being a flirt and a mans man. Everyone knew this nd yet he and his band were super famous.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-26-2011, 06:51 PM

Why did Aiden come? He didn't even like this band. He looked over to his friend who seemed like he was was about to scream his guts out. That's why. His best friend, Joseph was completely in love with this band. Sure, Aiden loved loved music but he was more into the soft type of music like beethoven but the lead singer was very hot, that was all he was going to give.
"Oh, my god!!" Joseph yelled, gripping Aiden's forearm like it was the last minute of his life. "Aiden, you're seat 408!!!" he screamed over the music.
Aiden eyes widened, he hated talking to new people. He didn't have social anxiety but being in front of these thousand of people and talking was just a bit nerve wracking. On top of that, he didn't even know the words!
"I don't want to go! you go!" but before Joseph was going to go. Strong hands picked him up and lifted him on the stage. It was the sercuity guard.
Aiden took a deep breath and approached the lead singer. God, he was hotter up closer. He licked his own lips, shaking just a bit. He leaned up and talked into the singers ear, "I don't know any of your songs." he admitted, his eyebrows crinkling a bit.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-26-2011, 07:15 PM

Shane smiled as he watched the winner come up to the stage. "My my aren't you delicious?" He said as the male came closer. He listened to the words that the other spoke. "You don't know the...they play this music on the radio 20 times a day." Shane said shaking his head. "Seems that this poor lucky Guy doesn't know the words to any of our songs." He announced loudly. The crowd booed but Shane put up his hands for them to stop. He turned back to Aiden with a smile. "Just do your best dollface." He said as he started singing beautifully.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-26-2011, 08:48 PM

Aiden couldn't help but blush lightly hearing the singer's words about him being delicious. But, the blush went off hearing that the song played on the radio. Aiden wasn't big on listening to the radio, he had CD's of Beethoven and Mozert, jazz bands and some indie bands.

Poor lucky guy? It sounded as though this man was trying to tell Aiden he was deprived and Aiden crossed his arms loosely over his own chest and pursed his lips tightly hearing the crowd boo. He kept a straight face and scoffed lightly. A light pink color returned to his cheeks being put on the spotlight, litteraly. He was completely blank and looked towards joseph who was looking on a bit envious.

Aiden covered the bottom half of his mouth with his hand, embarrased completely about being on a stage with a singer though he had to admit that this singer had a amazing voice.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-26-2011, 09:50 PM

Shane finished and grabbed Aidens hand and took a bow. "Thanks you all. Drive safe." He said the the curtain closed. "Awe your so cute with a blush. How about you go get your friend or friends and come with us to the after party and make a believer out of you doll face." Taking one last look at Aiden. God he was one of the hottest guys he has seen. He let go of Aidens hand and walked off. He took off his microphone and took off his shirt and tossed it to a backstage fan. The girl screamed as she caught it. Shane signed signatures an went to go change.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-26-2011, 11:19 PM

Aiden blinked a bit when his hand was grabbed, not one that used to be touched by stranger and gettng complimented by a stranger just kind of weirded him out but he offered a weak smile hearing that there was an after party, "Alright, thanks...?" he said softly, watching the other go off. The singer was a really good-looking. Aiden exhaled softly, knowing that Joseph would literally die if they didn't go to the after party and Aiden knew he wouldn't be able to finish his research paper that was due on Wednesday tonight which was hoping to do.
Joseph soon enough joined him in the backstage and looked about like he was going to have a panic attack hearing the news that his bestfriend brought him. But being bestfriends, Joseph teased Aiden, "Ha, you're a loser. You got up there and didn't know what to sing!"
Aiden rolled his eyes playfully and pushed his friend to the side, "He's not my favorite band so why does it matter?"
"You're probably be on the news as the awkward kid on stage!" laughed Joseph.
Aiden chuckled and shook his head, laughing a bit, "oh, God. That would suck so much.."
They talked to make time go by as they just stood around waiting for the band.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 01:30 AM

His fellow band mates teased him about bringing up the only kid in the whole stadium that didn't know the words. "Shut up." He said pushing the drummer, Drake, lightly. Shane pulled off his pants and slipped on a pair of white straight legs with skater shoes and a light blue tight shirt. He decorated his wrists with leather bands and rave bracelets. Not only was he a flirt, he love to party. The band walked out all changed and Shane found the boy from before and what looked like his friend. "I didn't catch your name Blondie." Shane said holding out his hand. The whole thing on stage was just an act. Shane was a really cool Guy. He loved his fans as much as they loved him.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-27-2011, 02:13 AM

Aiden looked over his shoulder casually hearing someone walk up behind them and somehow he looked more radiant thanm before. Aiden smiled softly and shook his hand firmly, "I'm Aiden, and he" Aiden muttered, pointing to Joseph who was wide-eyed, "is Joseph and you are?." he said with a light smile. He honesly didn't know his name but he knew it had a 'sh' in it. He looked over shoulder at Joseph who was star-strucked before speaking up.
"Aiden, I told you his name before we came here! He's Shane.." he got quiet when he looked at Shane, "hi..' he said quietly, completely star-struck.
Aiden chuckled and rubbed the back of his own head, knowing that Joseph must've been having a panic attack in his head at that moment.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 02:41 AM

Shane watched the two boys. Both were rather cute. Obviously Aiden was cuter. "Its a pleasure to meet both of you." Shane said as he let go of Aidens hand and took Josephs and placed a small kiss on the back. "Lets go party." He said as he put his arms around both guys and led them to the hack door. "Hope you guys don't mind being on the covers of magazines." He said kicking open the door to flashing lights and screaming fans.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-27-2011, 03:36 AM

Joseph nearly had a heart attack when Shane kissed the back of his hand and nodded bleakly. Joseph knew that Shane was quick to get into bed so he was hoping that he would get lucky with him.
Aiden chuckled, knowing how infaturated Joseph was with this Shane guy. Aiden at first though Shane was exaterating about the front cover but with all the paparatzzi, he kinda started to believe him. His eyes squinted in pain with all the lights though Joseph was doing great by waving and smiling.
When they managed to get out of there, Aiden slipped out of Shane's grip still not feeling comfortable with being touched. Being touched by own mother for a long time even kind of made him nervous. 'What's this party all about?" Aiden asked curiously.
Joseph was all over Shane, one arm wrapped around his waist and another on his chest.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 03:54 AM

Shane has been around types like Joseph. It came with the title of rockstar. He told the limo driver the address and they were off. "Does there need to be a reason to have a party?" Shane said as he looked at Aiden. Sure he found Joseph attractive and might fool around with him, but nothing turned him on more than a Guy with no interest in him. He held onto Josephs hand but wouldn't hold Aidens. The odd thing about the car ride, the music was soft. More along the classical lines. Lots of piano.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-27-2011, 04:01 AM

Joseph felt like he was in heaven at the very moment.
Aiden chuckled a bit hearing Shane, "You got a point." He muttered as he looked over at the rockstar and offered a bit of a forced smile before he looked out the tinted windows of the limo. Aiden enjoyed this kind of music and he recongized the piece. "I didn't think you like this kind of music." Aiden said, looking back over at Shane curiously, his own hand running through his red hair to keep it's shape.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 04:24 AM

Shane held his smile. "Oh just because I play hard music I must listen to hard music. It actually relaxes me before a show or a party." He said leaning forward and grabbing a soda. "Help yourselves. We'Recoded almost there."

((Little writers block, damn.))

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-27-2011, 04:38 AM

Aiden nodded quietly, a bit surprised and impressed with what he was told. He shook his declining the soda, "no, thanks."
Joseph watched Shane a bit entranced and offered a smile, "Want to share a soda?" he lightly flirted, rubbing Shane's stomach seductively.
Aiden seeing that his bestfriend was trying to hook up with the nortirous singer, he looked away again and out of the window.

{It's alright}

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 05:22 AM

Shane raised an eyebrow at Joseph. "Forward aren't you." He said as he opened the can and took a drink, then handed it to Joseph. He thought it was adorable. "So what are you boys into?"

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-27-2011, 06:18 AM

Aiden didn't bother to answer since he knew Joseph was going to talk his own and Shane's head off. He smiled lightly and watched as the light poles past him. And, Aiden was right. Joseph went on and on about the simplest things. He would keep talking about his job and how he manages a small fan site of Shane's. He didn't stop talking until they got to the party.
Aiden chuckled, loving how easily Joseph got involved in conversations. He slid out the limo and looked at the place. Even from the outside, it looked as if though it was a crazy party.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 11:13 PM

Shane noticed Aiden wasn't much of a talker. He still thought it was cute. He listened to Joseph half heartily. Soon Shane couldn't stand the talking anymore. He placed a hand softly on Josephs face and placed a small kiss on his lips. He noticed Aiden getting out of the car and it turned out that the had gotten to the party. Shane grabbed Josephs hand and pulled him out of the limo. Flashes quickly blinded the trio. Shane threw his arms around both of the boys and walked into the building playing loud music. Shane loved it. The music, the people and of course...the attention.

"What do you guys want to drink? It's an open bar and age is not an issue when your with me." he said smiling at some of his friends and fans. Shane softly swayed his hips to the beats of the techno playing in the backround. He led the two males to the bar. "A sex on the beach." he told the tender outloud. The bartender nodded and started on the drink Shane just ordered.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-27-2011, 11:43 PM

Josseph let out a small squel of surprise when Shane covered his mouth and listened to the silent gesture.
Aiden literally felt the flashes in his eyes and squinted them tightly together. That's when he felt arms arm around him again and drag him into party central. Music was playing loudly and his eyebrows crinled together and he looked at the list of beverages. Most of all the drinks were alcohol! "Water." He said simply and grabbed the bottle with a noddng thanks.

Before, Joshua used to beg Aiden to drink alcohol but Aiden was a hard nut shell and would not drink alcohol at all so no one ever asked Aiden if he wanted alcohol. It had to be water that was unopened and soda that was untainted. He took a thristy gulp of the water and let out a satisfied sigh. Beside, water burned calories and was much more healthy than alcohol.
"Corona!" Joseph said with a grin and Corona he received. "Hey, Shane. Want to dance?" Joseph with a light blush.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-28-2011, 12:03 AM

Shane couldn't believe that Aiden didn't want any alcohol. It seemed a bit weird to him. But he said nothing. He sipped his drink slowly then drained it quickly. Shane looked at Aiden. "Geez Mary let go once in a while." Shane said teasingly. He put his drink down and grabbed Josephs hand and took him to the dance flor as if he answered Josephs question.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-28-2011, 12:11 AM

Joseph giggled a little and followed Shane to the dane floor. Joseph smiled, blushing as he moved his own body to the music.
Aiden felt like leaving. It didn't seem like Joseph needed him and beside, Aiden barely got attention at these type of parties. He watched his bestfriend with a smile as he drank the water.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-28-2011, 12:15 AM

After a couple dances Shane introduced Joseph to another famous singer. The singer took Joseph off Shane's hands and Shane walked to Aiden. The music turned a bit slower, enough for a slow dance. Shane placed a hand on Aiden's. "May I have this dance?" he asked Aiden with a fantastic smile. Shane was a very sweet person. None of his ex's could say that he was a jerk, it wasn't true.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-28-2011, 12:27 AM

Aiden felt a warm hand over his and he looked over curiously at the person to find Shane blinding him with a sweet smile. He chuckled softly and placed almost empty bottle of water on the counter and grabbed Shane's hand, "Sure." Aiden said gently as he lead the way into the dance floor. It felt kind of awkward since Aiden wasn't used to stranger touching him but he managed as he moved slowly with the music. He stared at Shane lovely eyes with his own vibrant blue ones, "Do you always throw parties like this?" Aiden asked curiously.

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-28-2011, 12:37 AM

Shane touched Aiden gently. They danced on the outskirts of the floor. "Ah when it's someones birthday yeah. Its a friend of mines birthday today." he said looking into the others eyes. "Your eyes are very pretty. And Im not saying that just to get you home with me." He laughed slightly. "Your a mystery to me." He said as the music stopped. Shane pulled out a pen and wrote his number down on Aiden's hand. "Call me sometime for a date. The limo we came in will take you two anywhere you want. Thank you for the dance Aiden. I'll be expecting your call." he said as he let go of Aiden and disappeared in the crowd of people/