Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 08-04-2011, 04:26 AM

Ellis' body suddenly jolted back. He shivered a little and licked his lips, reaching back to hold the other's chest to his back. "L-love you..."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 04:29 AM

Nick grunted a little in response to Ellis' statement. He couldn't possibly love him--he'd only known him for a few hours. He figured it was just him talking big in his sleep. He wrapped his arm securely around Ellis and settled down to sleep for the night.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 04:38 AM

By the time Ellis actually awoke the next morning, it was late and he was rather tired, still. With a smile, he licked his lips and turned to see... Nick. And he felt something flare in his heart and his stomach. He was rather happy, actually, to see him. "Nick...?" He questioned, leaning in to kiss his lips awake.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 04:41 AM

"...Mm...?" Nick accepted the unique wake-up call that Ellis had bestowed him with, absently returning the kiss. He patted Ellis on the cheek absently and closed his eyes, sitting up slowly and rubbing his eyes. "Ugh...morning..." He suddenly paused and glanced around, possibly for a clock. "What time is it...?" He had to go check in with that mobster early in the afternoon."

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 04:47 AM

"I dunno, but mornin' Nick." Ellis smiled happily, "It's like..." Glancing around for a clock, as well, he found himself sitting up against Nick's body, not wanting to be far from him. "You busy t'day, Nick?" He questioned, suddenly, head tilting a little.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 04:54 AM

"Nah...I just need to go and visit...ah...a business associate of mine," Nick lied sleepily, stretching his arms up and letting one curl around the back of Ellis' waist. "Around two. After and before that, I'm free...why?" he asked, suddenly suspicious of the other's intentions.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 04:58 AM

"We should go do somethin' t'day. I got some more money an' I wanna spend some more time witcha." He smiled happily, moving to sit more against his hips, slotting against him perfectly. "I...I really like ya Nick."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 05:09 AM

"Well...I'll have to talk to my, ah...friend first. If you have enough money to buy me for the day again, we might be able to do something..." Nick didn't know if he'd be able to get out of dancing unless Ellis had a lot of money...

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 05:39 AM

"How much did I getcha yesterday? A gray-and, right?" He grinned, "Got two more on me!" Dave had really set him up good and proper. "So, 's that 'nough?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 05:48 AM

"It should be. I'll have to talk to him, though." Nick couldn't help the grin that slid onto his face at the mention of the money. He liked money--it was like...his one weakness. "Now..." A determined look fell upon his face. "I really need to know what time it is."

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 05:51 AM

"Uh... I gotta cell phone... I think." He crawled off the bed, making the way to his pants and pulling it out. "Uh, it's one-twenty." He smiled, "How far 'way's yer friend?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 05:53 AM

"He runs this place. I just have to pop up to his office. He said he'd be there. I'd, ah...prefer it if you waited in the main lobby for me. He doesn't like it when customers are dragged into his office," Nick revealed, rather solemnly. He really didn't want Ellis to learn about his financial situation, either.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 05:57 AM

"Aww, okay, Nick. Ya promise me y'all will still come t'see me? I wantcha t'be with m' today..." He purred, nuzzling up against Nick after a moment and kissing his lips in a rather loving way. "Just us."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-05-2011, 01:49 AM

Nick couldn't help slinging one of his arms around Ellis' waist as they kissed. "I'll come and get you. Just stay in the lobby. And try not to cause trouble, or they'll kick you out," he added, hoping that wouldn't have to be a concern of his. He slid out of bed slowly so he could fetch his clothing. He had to get moving if he wanted to be on time.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-05-2011, 02:44 AM

Ellis couldn't help but love the fact that Nick kept touching him. It made him so very happy to feel an arm around his waist, a hand on his leg, just some kind of contact. But when Nick rose, he let a small, puppy-like pout slip onto his face. "Awright, Nick, I'll be waitin' for ya."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-05-2011, 02:46 AM

"Come on. Get dressed. I'll take you out to the lobby. I have to go through it anyway to get to his office." Nick quickly began to slip his dancing outfit on, since he didn't have anything else to wear. Dancers would be out in their outfits already anyway--the place opened early most days.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-05-2011, 02:50 AM

Getting out of bed and heading for his own pile on the floor, he slowly slid into them before adjusting everything and sliding his ball cap on. Grinning like mad, he walked over, tilted his head and kissed the other's lips. "I'll see ya soon, right Nick?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-05-2011, 02:54 AM

Nick patted Ellis' neck rather affectionately--he didn't seem to notice that it was actually an affectionate gesture. "Sure. Just follow me to the lobby..." He turned and headed for the door, stretching his arms out as he walked. He had muscle in his arms and legs, but not so much in his torso. He was more slender torso-wise. It gave him an attractive dancing body, truthfully. It didn't take long for Nick to reach the front lobby where customers were already paying to get in and see the dancers. He nodded towards the open chairs by the receptionist's desk.

"Wait there."

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-05-2011, 04:21 PM

Following the stripper to the lobby, the happy little country boy put his hands in his own pockets and grinned like mad. He watched as Nick walked before him, seeming to be the happiest he'd ever been like this. Not to say he'd done this before, he'd been perfectly happy with Keith. "Awright, Nick, see ya soon." He smiled at him when it was time for him to wait, moving to the seats and flopping down, legs spread and elbows resting on his knees.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-06-2011, 02:35 AM

Nick promptly left to speak with his current employer. He was a big man...not overweight, but big, with tons of muscle. Honestly, the con man couldn't even understand why he needed a posse of bodyguards with the muscle he had on him. Nevertheless, there were two big guards on each side of him when he walked into the man's office. He spent about ten minutes in there, explaining the situation to him.

When he finally left to return to Ellis, he made a detour that took him a few more minutes--he hopped over to the room he was staying in to change into some presentable clothes. A plain white suit. He was wearing this when he walked back into the lobby. "All right, I'm back."

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-06-2011, 02:39 AM

"Woo-weeee!" Ellis whooped suddenly, "Damn, Nick, ya clean up good!" He laughed jovially, slapping his knee and shaking his head. He was certainly cute, that much was for sure. "Anyway, where ya wanna go fer breakfast?" He questioned, head tilting some. His cap had been replaced to hide his slightly curly hair, and he looked a bit dirtier than he had when Nick had left. He'd helped someone with their car oil out front, and now he had gotten grease all over his shirt. Being a mechanic certainly helped in this city.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-06-2011, 02:57 AM

"There's a good diner down the street. Though, I don't go there often." He wrinkled his nose. "One of the waitresses constantly flirts with me while I'm there." And she most certainly wasn't his type...too young for him. "They do have amazing breakfast food, but if you have any other suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them."

He didn't mind putting up with this waitress if it meant getting good food. After all, he had Ellis with him.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-06-2011, 03:04 AM

"Well, if nothin' else, I can pretend t'be yer boyfrian." He winked a little, making a sloppy kissy face at him. "Anyway, tha' sounds good, an' I'm hungry 'nough t'eat a horse. But I'd never eat a horse, Nick, I love horses."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-06-2011, 03:17 AM

"I've eaten horse before," Nick commented, pointedly. "It died of natural causes first, though. Old age. It belonged to a friend of mine." The thought of seeing that annoying waitress again brought a frown to his face. But, if Ellis was pretending to be his boyfriend, she might stay away.

"Should we, uh...take a taxi there?" he asked, pointedly. "I really don't feel like walking."

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-06-2011, 05:15 AM

"We can if ya like, Nick. I don' mind carryin' ya or somethin'~ I'm pretty strong, I haul all sortsa things 'round the ranch. I bet I could carry ya all th'way home t'Savanna!" But, maybe he was just going to carry him to the diner so he didn't have to walk. Then again, a taxi could work, too, pretty quickly and easily.