mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-21-2007, 10:08 PM

I would like to know what everyone is doing for Christmas and where they are going to elebrate Christmas at. Also, if you want to add what you have gotten/will get for Christmas, go ahead.

For me, I am going to be spending time with my family and relatives at my Aunt's house exchanging gifts. Befoe that though, my family and I are going to open presents at our house.

I also hope to get this one Tokidoki wallet or some handbags or a speaker dock for my Zune.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 12-21-2007, 10:24 PM

I shall stuff myself that full of food that I can't be bothered to do anything so I shall sit on the sofa and watch something on TV with family then come on the interwebs and maybe take over the TV and go on the PS2.

Hobos Moon
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-21-2007, 10:27 PM

Well my dads side of the family
is coming over and we
are gunna prepare food for our
stomachs xD then probabbly
when the malls OPEN or eventually do open,
we are gunna to the X-Mas sale! ahaha.

and probably hang out at the beach <3
its very sunny!

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 10:30 PM

I'll be spending Christmas Eve driving all my little cousins around to the best sledding hills in the area, hoping to tire them out before dinner. We'll then have a ton of food at my aunt's house, open gifts from all the family, and maybe have a visit from my brother dressed as Santa.

Christmas, I can't say that I have any definite plans. I'll be going to eight o'clock mass, but that's about it. I'll probably spend a few hours on here. ;)

butterscotch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-21-2007, 10:30 PM

Not a whole lot. xD

We're just going to be opening presents and then chilling out the rest of the day until we go to my Aunt's house for dinner. Nothing super exciting~

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 12-21-2007, 10:31 PM

Not working and being at home with family, ah the joy of family.

Kalium
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Kalium

Old 12-21-2007, 10:32 PM

I won't be doing anything special. I'll be in Granny's to make her happy and play cards with her.

clock
tick tock

Old 12-21-2007, 10:34 PM

@ Knerd ~ Sledding on Christmas Eve sounds like fun. ;0

I'll probably just stay at home with my boyfriend and family
and eat something. Maybe we can go ice skating or something neat. o.o;

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 10:37 PM

I'm celebrating Christmas first at my Mom's house, opening stockings and presents in the morning and then the rest of the family will be coming in the afternoon to exchange gifts. Then in the evening my Dad will be picking me up and we'll exchange gifts at his house and I'll stay there.

I'm hoping to get some video games and books... ^^ So far I've gotten a game from my boyfriend and a CD from one of my friends.

moon waltz
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-21-2007, 11:03 PM

I will be celebrating Christmas first with my dad's side of the family on Christmas Eve, and then I will visit my mom (I'll actually be flying on Christmas day). So far the only plans I have with her are to go have Christmas dinner with some family friends.

I'm hoping to get some CDs, but I do not know if I actually will. Just because it is tradition, I know I will be getting a calendar from my father. For the rest, though, I'll just have to wait and be surprised. :D

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to SexualPlacebo Send a message via MSN to SexualPlacebo

Old 12-21-2007, 11:07 PM

Bah. I'm spending christmas at home with my Dad, then boxing day with my Mum having christmas 2. I hate it. </3

And, I know i'm getting an xbox360 off Mum. :3

wish

Old 12-21-2007, 11:08 PM

• Nothing. XD Sitting at home probably will be on menewsha or gaia all day. >_>;

Zombie Secks
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Zombie Secks Send a message via MSN to Zombie Secks

Old 12-21-2007, 11:09 PM

[list][b]Im going to my sisters on christmass eve to escape the nosie of my half sister's kids and get some peace for once in my life. on christmass i am stuck there untill i get a ride home due to all my reletaives coming.[/size]

Lore
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-21-2007, 11:22 PM

Absolutely nothing. I don't live around a lot of family, so I'll be staying at home and playing some of my new video games. >:3 I intend to marathon Suikoden V for as long as I can!

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 12:04 AM

I'll just be hanging around the house enjoying the holidays with my family. My older brother will be over on Christmas. We'll cook a big meal and all the such. I will also be modeling all my new socks, which hopefully I am getting.

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 01:05 AM

Staying at home getting on internet sites to earn pixelated money that gets me nowhere, opening presents, eating raviolis. : D
Basically... nothing. D: