sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-29-2014, 03:51 AM

"Marcus please stay I don't want you to go. I would give up my crown as queen to be with you. please I beg of you,if you leave now I'll never get married to anyone. I don't mean to sound selfish right now. I just don't want to be in loveless marriage are see your heart break. if I where get married to someone else I can't bare the tough. of getting married to someone I will never know. plus I know you would be the one to marry me off to that unknown person." she says starting to feel fresh tears roll down her face. yet kept moves her arms away form his neck. knowing it was not right to keep Marcus here if he did not want to.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-29-2014, 03:41 PM

"No I wouldn't. I am leaving the church. I can not in good consciousness become a priest. Not with the feelings I have for you." He says softly standing at the window. "I left my bag outside. I am just going to go get it." He whispers. He doesn't want to stay but he can bare to see Flora sad. So he would stay, for her. Though all he wanted to do was leave and find a small place away from people to live. He goes out the window and grabs his small pack. He then comes back in.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-29-2014, 07:20 PM

Queen Flora smiles after hearing Marcus was staying. yet hope the elders would allow them to marry. knowing it would take time to change there minds. but had forgotten she could change some of the old rules now she is queen. "I forgot I can change a few old rules. If the elders agree I mighty be able to change. that one rule so future queen's can marry how they chose. not just a prince are king." Flora say to him while walking over to the bed. to sit down, this day had tried her out.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-29-2014, 09:09 PM

The urge to flee was still strong in Marcus' mind. He doesn't want the palace life. He wants a quiet life. But he pushes those feelings down. His place, it seems, was here. No matter how much he wishes things to be different. He thinks of asking her to abdicate the throne but he won't do that. The kingdom needs her. He silently listens to her talk. Her voice was like music to his ears.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-29-2014, 09:47 PM

"If I have to I can ask one of my cousins to take my place. I'm not worthy of being a queen to this kingdom. I'd there live a peaceful life not full of rules listen too." she says while but wonder if they should. go back to the ball? unsure how people would respond to the love they have for each other.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-29-2014, 10:29 PM

"I am surprised that nobody has come looking for you." He comments. He has calmed himself a lot since coming in though he still wasn't totally calm. He fights to maintain this calm but he will do it for her. "You will be a good and just queen." He says with a smile.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-29-2014, 10:39 PM

Flora starts to laugh softly knowing the royal court must be busy. "I bet they are busy keeping. the press form writing a story for the newspaper." Queen Flora says to Marcus but hope. they could get married it would make her happy to be with him. for the rest of there days,that is if he felt the same way about this.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-30-2014, 12:05 AM

Marcus smiles. "I am sure we are the talk of the ball." He moves to stand next to her. This was all happening so fast. He wishes he could get away to process all of this. He takes a deep calming breath.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2014, 12:17 AM

"Marcus maybe you should go get some rest. are if you like you can rest up in one of spare bedroom's. your welcomed go take a walk in the royal private garden." she says to him yet moves over a bit on the old bed. it was a queen size bed it was normal for a princess to sleep on. yet did not like the new king size bed in her parents old bedroom. it was way to big for her to sleep in by her self.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-30-2014, 12:48 AM

"If you are sure you don't need me here." He says sitting next to her. He reaches out and strokes her hair. It was as soft as he thought it would be. He leans in and kisses her softly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2014, 01:01 AM

Queen Flora blush yet kiss her Lover back softly. "I want you to stay here with me. but it's there is no other bed in here. I don't want go in to my parents room I can't stand. such a huge bed it make's me feel lonely at night. maybe I'll try get a pet to after a few days,when things clam down." Flora says yet moves a bit closer to Marcus. she miss having someone touch her hair like this. her mother use to do this for her as a child. yet she all ways wonder what would it be like touch his wing's?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-30-2014, 01:12 AM

Marcus wraps a wing around her protectively. He knows that what he's feeling could get them both in trouble, but a part of him doesn't' care. "You can touch them if you would like." He says softly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2014, 01:29 AM

"Really? you'll let me touch your wing's." she says in a soft voice then start to move. one of her hands over to one of his wings. yet slowly starts to touch it felt so soft and light as bird feather. Flora could not help but smile even more she wish she could. sleep with Marcus just laying in bed nothing more. yet knew it could get them in trouble stupid rules.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-30-2014, 01:30 AM

"I should let you get some rest." He says with a soft smile. Though if he were honest with himself he really didn't want to leave her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2014, 07:58 AM

Flora all most stop touching Marcus wings. "I can't in this dress but if I try go to my new bedroom. the elder's mighty be there to talk with me. but ugh this dam corset,I hate this thing." Queen Flora says while starting to get off the bed. her mother made her ware corset's since she was at teenager. so she normally need someone help her get the dang thing off. this was one more thing she was going to get rid of these blasted corset's.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-30-2014, 01:59 PM

"If you will allow me I will go and get your stuff." Marcus says with a smile. He loves her touching his wings. Her touch was very light and gave him much pleasure. This is what he has imagined it would be like.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2014, 08:18 PM

"I'll let you go get them for me. but when you get back can you help me get this corset off?" she ask Marcus while starting to blush. she rarely ask for a man to help her with a corset. but sometimes men ha the help the maids with them. to get them tight on her body then tie it up.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-31-2014, 02:09 AM

"Of course your majesty." He says with bow before leaving. He heads to her official rooms and gets what he feels she might need. He hopes he will not be stopped.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2014, 02:32 AM

Queen Flora walks over to her old closet to see. if some of her old princess clothes where in it. she was getting new clothes made since she is queen. but did not ask for it at all she had some of her mothers old clothes. to use for the time being till some new clothes where made. she looks in it but dose not see any of her old clothes in there.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-31-2014, 03:34 AM

(up to you if anybody stops Marcus)

Marcus heads back to Flora's room with her things. He is very nervous about being stopped and questioned.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2014, 03:56 AM

((I am not going to stop Marcus.))

Flora check her old jewelry box for the heck of it. but was worried if she could not convince the elders. to allow them to marry,if not. she would give up her crown and ask one of her cousins. to rule the kingdom in her place so they could move some where else.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-31-2014, 07:34 PM

((Alright was leaving it up to you.))

Marucs came back in with her stuff. He just watches her silently for a while. She was so beautiful. "I have your things. I hope I got the right ones." He says hoping not to startle her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-01-2014, 09:51 PM

"Oh thank you and welcome back thank you. for getting some things for me Marcus." she say while turning around after he had spoke to her. she then starts to walk over to him to see. what type of clothes he had brought back for her. Flora stands on her tip toes give him a kiss on the cheek. "Can you place the clothes on the desk please." Queen Flora ask in a kind voice when speaking again yet smiles.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-04-2014, 12:46 AM

Marcus bowed a bit as he goes and puts the clothes on the desk. Every fiber of his being is telling him to leave and never return. This won't work out well. Though he will stay for Fiona's sake.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-04-2014, 01:10 AM

Flora walks over to the desk then start to look at the clothes. "Oh these will do nicely to sleep in. even this dress will be good for tomorrow." Flora says to him as she picks up the long night gown. she was shy about showing her legs off so she wore long dress's. even long night clothes since felt comfy in them.