VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-14-2011, 11:47 PM

Axel nodded and stayed with her. He wondered what they'd do, but didn't question it. Saleen stayed in the room at a wall, she was happy to have met Bella.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-15-2011, 12:07 AM

Bella was resting still and felt weak but not as bad before and than she opened her eyes and than she got up and looked at the window and said. "I sometimes think if I was never turn to be a vampire and I never meet you or him I wonder if I was a normal girl what would happen if that did happen what would you do Axel?" Bella looked at him and wanted to know if she did not meet them she would been human and not remembering everything.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 12:10 AM

"I would have let you live a normal life, making sure you lived a long happy one." he said smilnig. He brought a knocked out human over. "Here, drink some blood, you need it." he said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-15-2011, 12:19 AM

Bella looked at him and than came over to him and looked at the human and than bites it neck and drinks it blood and Bella was getting less weaker more strong and than she looked at him and said. "I heard that Seer and the elder have something about them and I'm thinking that they have something to do with my past life mostly I really want to know who they are mostly." Bella would love to know mostly she feels something about them.

The seer was waiting for the elder to get in here to talk about miss Bella of something they know it is true about them.

Alice looked at him and smiled a little bit and said "it is nice to meet you am I bother you Sir you look sad mostly."

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 12:55 AM

"I recently went trhough an ordeal, I'm fine, that's why I went to the bar, have a good time and forget about my troubles.' he said. "Your not a bother at all. Can I get you a snack or something?" he asked her.

The prince smiled seeing she kept feeling better by the minute. "Yeah they are mysterious."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-15-2011, 04:08 AM

Bella looked at him and than sigh about it as well and than hugged him tight a lot Bella was hugging him more and was happy to be with him mostly.

Alice looked at him and said "well you have chips Sir I would like that if you don't mind and may i ask where are you from sir?" Alice looked at him and smiled as well.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 07:22 PM

Diablo smiled and got her a bowl of chips. He brought it over to her. "I'm from the U.S., I came here with my now ex girlfriend." he said. "I came for a vacation, it will be fun again once I get over her." he didn;t know why he was telling her this, or why she looked so familiar to him.

He hugged her back. Saleen couldn't watch this anymore so she left the room and sat on a chair in the living room.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-16-2011, 03:02 AM

Alice looked at him and than felt sorry for him and than said "I'm sorry for that sir I'm really sorry sir im really am." Alice looked at him and than smiled at him she was trying to help him be happy.

Bella looked at him and than said "I wonder if they have to do with the king and queen my past life parents just a thought."

(can you play the elder?)

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-16-2011, 10:51 AM

((I don't know I can try))

Diablo smiles back. "It's okay, I learned getting over things quickly helps to stop pain." he said. "Besides, me going to the bar has brought me to have your company, and it is very relaxing."

Lucifir nodded. "It could be, but you never know with them.

The elder goes to the room that the seer was waiting in.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-18-2011, 03:44 AM

Alice looked at him and than blushed a lot and really looked away for some reason she was blushing a lot and really was blushed about it.

"I don't know about that when I saw the elder in your room that time i knew something about him was different like a fear of it and when i saw the seer and when she yell at the elder they knew each other i think they are my parents."

Seer looked at him and sigh and said in a worried voice "This is bad Bella is starting to know the truth about us I don't what to do I had to get the prince out of there so they can be together what he lost those years ago. What should we do?" Seer was worried mostly and couldn't help it.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-18-2011, 04:03 AM

The elder nodded in agreement. "Lets let the events unravel and go from there. The prince and her are ment to be together, her happiness is very important to us." he reminded her.

The prince thought about this. "it is possible, I can't remember that bit of information." he said.

Diablo smiled. "Why are you blushing Alice?" he asked curiously.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-19-2011, 05:41 AM

Alice looked at him and said "it is nothing it is nothing at all." Alice said to him.

Bella looked at him and nodded "I hope so this feeling I'm having it is getting weird."

Seer looked at him and sigh and walked over to the window "I know that but she doesn't remember us and she is starting to remember us but the feeling she is having is getting her to know the truth and we should have turn her into a vampire in the past why we couldn't save our daughter." The seer cried.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-19-2011, 11:08 AM

The elder walks over and places a hand on her shoulder. "She is here now. That's all that matters." he said.

Diablo looked at her and smiled. "Okay." he said not wanting to press it and make her want to get out of here.

The prince smiled. "Yeah, I do too, but I would only know once you do."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-21-2011, 03:10 AM

Seer looked at him and sigh "i know that but she is going to know who we are my love." Seer looked at him.

Alice looked at him and than blushed a little bit and said "so you like it here?"

Bella looked at him and nodded as well and than she went to the bed and lay down for a while.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-22-2011, 12:40 AM

The elder looked at her. "I know my love, maybe it's better that way." he said.

Diablo looked at her. "Yeah, overall it's nice here, it's gotten better since I've met you and hop that we can be friends." he said.

He smiled and watched as she did so.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-01-2011, 10:40 PM

Bella sleeps for a while.

Alice looked at him and than nodded and smiled at him as well.

Seer looked at him and than nodded as well and smiled a lot and looked at the window and saw the night sky it was pretty night.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-03-2011, 08:28 PM

"Beautiful sky tonight my dear." the elder said looking out as well. "Never as such as you are though."

"So what do you do for work?" he asked her wanting to get to know her a little more.

The prince watched as she slept.