Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-29-2011, 07:22 PM

Chris chuckled hearing Sita and feeling her squirm in his arms, he grabbed one of her legs and wrapped it around him and then kissed her stomach playfully before looking up at her with a devilish smile. "You know love, I have you traped, and I will never let you go." he whispered and then kissed her lips deeply, running his tongue across her lips teasingly.

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 12-29-2011, 09:09 PM

Sitas face heated up as chris stared at her with a devilish grin.She never recalled chris being like this when he first woke up..but she found it insanely attractive.'Sounds like a dream come true.'Sita shot back as her hands entangled in his hair and she pulled him into a passionate kiss.His lips felt amazing against her own, and it sent shocks through out her entire being, causing Sita to wrap both of her legs around chris.'Do you take energy shots in the morning to be this energetic?'Sita asked against Chris's lips as she kissed along his jaw line.Her knight in shining armor seemed to lull her into him so easily.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-30-2011, 04:49 AM

Chris chuckled huskily after kissing Sita back with such intense passion that he had to suck in a deep breath. Her body was so warm and welcoming, and every kiss sent a jolt of energy threw his viens, like his own personal shot of caffiene. "Your kiss is what energizes me." he whispered in her ear and nibbled it as his hands moved on their own, removing all clothing from her.

Darkest Hour

Old 12-30-2011, 06:58 AM

Sita closed her eyes against Chris's touch and soon found herself kissing him feverently, wanting to live in they're wonderland abit longer.'My gaurdian..'Sita whispered against his lips as she listened to his calm breathing and raging heart.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-30-2011, 06:03 PM

Hearing Sita's words Chris found himself feeling more and more loved. His kisses grew more and more passionate, and things were getting hotter. Sita set his world on fire and soon he was unable to control himself much farther. Soon he made love, and gave her all of his love.

Darkest Hour

Old 12-30-2011, 08:34 PM

Sita enjoyed they're time together.She loved everything about Chris and soon brought him into the shower with her as they took a shower.Sita was in and out in no time, ready to get today over with.Sita stood beside the door frame and waited for Chris.

[[i've caught your brainfarts in a jar.FML]]

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-31-2011, 12:26 AM

(oh no!))

Chris smiled and enjoyed his time with Sita in the shower but like her he was out in a flash. pulling on his shirt, and pushing his wings threw the holes cut into the back he happily streched them out as he looked at Sita. Only four of his six were out, though he didn't know if she would remember that he had six. "What are we doing today then?" he asked softly and then realizing something he grabbed her hand and sure enough, the ring wasn't there. His heart dropped and he slowly looked up at Sita.

Darkest Hour

Old 12-31-2011, 06:18 AM

Sita didn't quiet follow why Chris was frowning until she realized which hand he was holding.'Chris..'Sita murmured as she cupped his face.'We'll find it..Dad might have gone and got it last night...'Sita tried not to refer as Lucian as a separate person or refer to her as being dead.Sita sighed softly and showered Josephs face in kisses.'Today im going to go see Cindy brutun..and you're coming with me.'Sita soothed as she anwsered his question and she gently patted his hair back and out of his face.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-20-2012, 05:57 PM

Chris smiled gently hearing her speak of her father and nodded slowly. Maybe the man had gotten her ring back. Remembering how he had asked his sister to create the ring... And when she had cone to them with the twins... The beautiful hand made band was of melted moonlight and black gold, with ruby flowers and golden angel wings around the flowers. "I hope that he did... The ring was hand crafted by my sister..." he said and then sucked up his sadness. She was still his fiancé, ring or no ring. "Cindy? Who is Cindy?" he asked curiously as they headed down the stairs.

Darkest Hour

Old 06-20-2012, 06:49 PM

Smiling warmly at Chris as they walked down the stairs together, it soon occured to her that her father was nowhere in the house.His prescence lingered but he wasn't here.Not one to panic, she simply fell in step with Chris.'Cindy Brutron is someone who has too much power for her own good.Lets just put it like that.'As they entered the kitchen, she found a note on the counter and the ring from Lucians body.'See.'Sita pointed out, walking towards the counter.'Dad wouldn't forget something like that.Personally I think he likes you.'Her dazling blue eyes danced as she stared up lovingly at Chris.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-20-2012, 09:40 PM

Chris frowned hearing about this Cindy person. She then walked down into the kitchen. She found her ring on the counter, and he smiled releaved. "I'm glad that I'm in high favor with him. I would feel terrible being Sita's fiance and not have her father like me." he said happily and slipped the ring on her finger softly.