maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 07-12-2012, 07:25 AM

Serena gracefully stood and offered, "Allow me to help with the dishes." Janice thanked her, "That is right nice of you dear." Together they began to pick up and stack stuff in the sink. Janice started washing while Serena dried. Sarah watched them for a moment, then stood and silently went to Serena's room to make sure her stuff was packed. Faster they got out of here, the better.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-13-2012, 03:00 AM

West smiled as he watched Serena go and was glad that she was okay. Standing up, he picked up Jordan, "time to get you all cleaned up." he said and carried her into the bathroom. She had gravy all over her face. Sitting her down in front of the sink, he went to work cleaning her face up and knew that they should get going soon.

maidenroseheart

Old 07-14-2012, 08:06 AM

Serena and Janice talked cheerfully in the background as the finished up the dishes. Sarah got their stuff stacked by the door. James brought over their lunch pack and winked as he set it down by the their stuff. She didn't pay him much mind, but did nod thank you. James Senior came into the kitchen, "Serene, this is a first aid pack. Make sure you change out those bandages first thing in the morning and before you go to bed. You will be well in no time."

Palmoun

Old 07-18-2012, 03:49 AM

West carried Jordan into the living room and smiled as he saw Sarah getting her stuff all ready to go. He had a feeling that they wouldn't' be staying here much longer. They had already spent too much time here and he didn't want to cause them anymore trouble. Setting Jordan down on the ground, he followed her into the kitchen were some of the others were. JOrdan smiled as she ran over to Serena and looked up at her happily.

maidenroseheart

Old 07-18-2012, 05:05 AM

Serena picked Jordan up. "Time to go," she said. They all gathered outside with their things. James waved bye to them as he stood with his parents, "I think I will stay here for awhile. You all take care alright. Avoid more injuries. I might not be around to save you again."

Palmoun

Old 07-21-2012, 06:23 AM

West nodded when he heard Serena and smiled as they gathered outside. Hearing that James wasn't going to come was a relief and yet saddened him. The guy may smell of blood but he had saved Serena. "I will be sure to protect her better." he said as he looked at james and then gave a nod to the parents, a silent thank you.

maidenroseheart

Old 07-24-2012, 01:22 PM

Serena headed down the path that led out of the village. She smiled over at Jordan and asked, "You ready for another adventure?" She absent mindly noticed that Sarah had quickly gone ahead and disappeared.

Palmoun

Old 07-25-2012, 04:50 AM

Jordan smiled up at Serena and nodded, "yay, Adventure!!" she said as she started too hop up and down. West chuckled as he watched her and ruffled her hair gently, "be careful, we don't want you to fall." he said as he smiled at her and knew she would continued to jump anyways.

maidenroseheart

Old 07-26-2012, 02:32 AM

Serenity took her time walking, telling Jordan stories of Boston and how the ladies there interacted. She forgot about Sarah in her walk. Sarah had indeed disappeared. Heading back through the trees as only a vampire could, she returned to the village and hungrily looked over the inhabitants. Striking the homes of those who were awake, she killed and drained every human of their blood. Then she washed up and changed her clothes. Springing back into the forest, she stayed to the tree tops and kept her distance. She didn't want West sniffing her out.

Palmoun

Old 07-26-2012, 05:52 PM

Jordan listened to every word that Serenity said and seemed to be engulfed in serenity. She didn't notice anything or that they were missing one person from their group at all. West listened to Serenity as well but after a while he got a little worried about sarah. He wondered what she was up too but he had a feeling it couldn't be good. Looking over his shoulder and back to the village, he hoped that everyone was okay. THey had been nice to them and didn't deserve to be hurt or anything like that.

maidenroseheart

Old 07-31-2012, 12:23 AM

Serenity slowly worked her arm while they walked. So much for learning how to be a swordsperson. The time lost being injured was nothing she was happy about. West wouldn't enjoy knowing about her secret training though. He was so protective of her. She glanced at him and saw his worried face. There he was worrying again. She decided to switch tunes. When her story was finished, she asked Jordan, "Hon, what is your favorite song?"

Sarah made sure they were well enough away and then left them to go on patrol. She was pretty full now so probably wouldn't kill anyone for blood. However, it would be a good idea to keep anyone else at bay. That way Serenity wasn't in more danger. West was such an incompetent fool. Why Serenity liked him or the girl was beyond her. She angrily leaped from branch to branch determined to figure out a way to get rid of West just like she had that village.

Palmoun

Old 07-31-2012, 03:06 AM

JOrdan smiled up at Serenity and thought for a second, "I like songs about angels and nature. THey are always so nice and cheerful." she said happily and then reached up and took ahold of Serenitys hand happily. To her, she was amazing and someone she couldn't help but wish was her sister. Yet as she smiled, it slowly started to fade as she started to see blood, west laying on the ground and a evil face standing next to Serenity. Shaking slightly, she soon saw she was just staring at the road but when she looked up at West she felt like she could cry.

West continued to walk but couldn't help but feel like something was wrong. Yet he tried to keep his mind off of it and smiled as he listened to Serenity and Jordan. Yet when he heard JOrdan stop talking he knew it was bad. Turning to her, he watched as her face grew pale and when she looked at him he could tell something was wrong. It only made it worse when some wind blew and he smelled it. Blood. Growling he knew who it was since her sent was all over it. He would have to take care of Sarah the next time she was around, if she killed innocent people like that she didn't really need to be around them.

maidenroseheart

Old 07-31-2012, 04:08 AM

Sarah saw a band of thieves hanging out at a cave nearby. They probably wouldn't be a problem, but you could never be too careful. She cloaked herself in her frustration towards West and Jordan before approaching the cave silently. Entering in, she leaped at what appeared to be the leader and attacked his main arteries. Letting his blood spray into the air and knowing that it was a matter of seconds before he died, she turned and grabbed the nearest person. Breaking his neck swiftly, her eyes roamed towards the entrance of the cave where a third was running out of. Using her speed, she almost instantly was in front of him. Reaching out, she jabbed her hands at his chest knocking the breath out of him while breaking his ribs. As he dropped to the ground in agony, the ribs pierced his lungs. He lay there suffocating while she looked at the remaining two. They didn't stand a chance.

Serenity was oblivious to the bad vibes her friends were feeling. She had rathered that Jordan had actually given her the name of a song, but she would pick one instead. So she started singing a hymn that she knew from the small church where Sarah and her vampiric Father lived. She briefly wondered where the Priest was at but figured that she couldn't have two vampires always protecting her. It had been kind of them to have been around as long as they had.

Palmoun

Old 08-11-2012, 03:32 AM

((sorry for disappearing, been getting ready for school))

West gently reached down and picked up Jordan when she reached up to him. He felt her arms wrap around his neck and he held her close to him. Gently he started to stroke her head and looked over at Serenity. Listening to her sing was nice and he didn't want to have her worry about anything, so he would have to comfort Sarah in secret. He then felt Jordan relax in his arms and knew that she was slowly falling asleep now. So he started to hum with Serenity and tried to stay calm, staying on his toes for Sarah. Once she was asleep he looked at Serenity, "you know you have a great voice."

JOrdan wanted to try and reached her arms out towards West. When he finally picked her up, she buried her face into his neck and tried not to cry. It helped when he started to stroke her head and listened to Serenity sing. After a big, she started to relax but then she heard West humming started to put her to sleep.

maidenroseheart

Old 08-11-2012, 10:21 AM

Serenity beamed, "Thank you. Wow, is Jordan out already? I guess I am the one who slept too much. Thank you for sticking around even when I was out cold. Silly me shouldn't have gone by myself I suppose." She looked into the basket that James had packed. There were more than sandwiches inside. Looked like fruit, cheese, crackers, and some sweet stuff as well. She grinned and commented, "Sure was nice of them to pack lunch. I can't wait to dig in."

maidenroseheart

Old 08-17-2012, 04:23 AM

--I'm sorry, this plot is drying up for me as it is hard to carry the story along, please find another role playing partner.--