Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-24-2013, 06:28 AM

"O-oh no... I'm not really scared... I've just... been through allot since meeting Kaname... this is probably the first day in quite some time I've been away from him for more then a half hour..." Kitten said but didn't explain... it still hurt too much to talk about. She then looked over at the dress before looking at the maid a bit unsure. She really didn't feel comfortable with getting undressed or dressed in front of anyone. "Um... I don't really like hair spray or makeup... it makes me itch... just a little warning... and... uh... is there another room... I could change in?" she asked trying to keep her voice as calm and polite as she could.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 11-25-2013, 09:01 PM

Aria nods and points over to the bathroom. "You can dress over there..." says as there was a knock at the door. Aria turns around and walks over to the door to open it. She blinks seeing the king there, "Y-Your majesty....you are not allowed to be here by orders to his highness." says nervously. The king glares at Aria and pushes her out of the way making his way into the room. "I don't care what my son says. You work for me...now your place" Aria falls over onto the floor hard when the king pushes her over. One of the guards left to go get Kaname knowing things was about to start up.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-25-2013, 09:33 PM

Kitten smiled and nodded as she was heading into the bathroom but then stiffened at the sound of a males voice and shut the door behind her leaning on it as she locked it. She still wasn't ready to meet any vampire or wolf males without Kaname, she had to have him with her... she couldn't handle a panic attack without him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-26-2013, 07:20 PM

Kaname storms into the room and glares at his father "What are you doing here? Get out now!" His father turns around and looks at his son. "Oh there you are, son. I thought I would see your bride, but it seems she is hiding. It's not becoming of a future princess." Kaname crosses his arms over his chest and stares at him. "She is only doing what I told her to do if she sees you. I'm not going to let what happen to my first happen to her. I have told my fiancée all about what you did. And believe me, father, your day is coming." The king walks over and gets into his son face "DO not challenge me. You could not defeat me back then you can not defeat me now." says coldly before he leaves the room. Kaname watches his father leave and a smirk moves across his face as he says under his breath. "Don't hold your breath, father, you don't know how much I have grown over the years.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-26-2013, 07:38 PM

Kitten slowly opened the door as she heard the king leave to pear out at Kaname and make sure he was the only one in the room. She then came out and moved over to hug him lovingly. She then went back so she could change and wash up a bit before coming back out and smiling at Kaname. "I don't think I ever want to be away from you again... I don't like it." she said as she hugged him again lovingly.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-26-2013, 10:22 PM

Kaname smiles lightly when he first got hugged. He waited until she had changed and came back before he hugs her back. "Sorry about that...I should had arranged something differently. But now you see how deterimed my father can be. You will be seen a lot more than that." sighs deeply. He was very disappointed in his father and hated to see things would have to come to his over throwing very soon. "He has ruled along enough and the people are unhappy with his ruling." looking down at Kitten.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-26-2013, 10:42 PM

Kaname... please, just don't get yourself hurt okay? I couldn't bear to loose you, I love you." Kitten said softly as she hugged Kaname and moved to kiss him deeply and lovingly. She then paused though as she thought about that... if he overthrew his father... wouldn't that mean he would become king? Would that mean they would have to move there or that Kaname would have to move away? Or be forced to marry someone else? No, he said he wouldn't let anything like that happen... and she believed that he wouldn't.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-28-2013, 02:01 AM

Kaname kisses her back deeply and lovely before he spoke. "Don't worry my father can not harm me. He may think I am still that weak little boy back then." walking over to the bed. He holds onto her hand pulling her gently over and sits down on the bed. "Well we still have some time before we head to dinner and by the way, might I say that you look beautiful in that gown." winks at her looking at Kitten. As he was dress in his prince attire.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-28-2013, 02:51 AM

"You can't blame me for worrying, we are getting married after all, I don't think it would be right if I didn't worry a little about you." Kitten smiled slightly as she nuzzled Kaname softly and lovingly. "So what should we do till dinner?" she asked with a soft smile while staying close to him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-02-2013, 03:48 AM

Kaname chuckles lightly laying down and pulling her with him. "Well I could think one or two things. My father wouldn't care if we are a little bit late," chuckles lightly, before he kisses her gently. He wraps his arms around her and held him close to him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2013, 03:55 AM

Kitten was a bit surprised and slightly unsure on what he meant... or if she wanted to know. But she easily kissed him back deeply and lovingly smiling all the while. She easily wrapped her arms around him lovingly and loved just being close to him. She wasn't scared of him at all... of course she hadn't even given any thought to what they would do once they were married or whenever he was in the mood so to speak... she still had slight problems around other men... and nightmares every few weeks.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-30-2014, 06:26 PM

Kaname pulls Kitten close as he lays Kitten down on the bed gently before he climbs on top of her. Kaname kisses deeply and lovely, he was about to move to the next level but there was a knock on the door. A servant calls out through the door, "Prince Kaname, your father is requesting your presence with Lady Kitten at once. And you know how your father is." Kaname sighs before he pulls away from Kitten, looking toward the door and sighs. "Alright.." he sighs deeply, "Man he knows how to ruining the mood.." mumbles to himself.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-30-2014, 09:33 PM

Kitten was still unsure of going too far or doing anything so was trying really hard not to freak or worry at all... she loved him after all and she didn't want to be scared or wary of him. She sighed as she heard the maid and slowly sat up with Kaname. In a way she was kinda glad... she wasn't sure about anything right now after all. She smiled slightly and nodded before slowly getting up. "So long as I don't have to move from your side or arms.... or talk to him I'll be fine." she said softly wrapping her arms around him lovingly.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-31-2014, 07:59 PM

Kaname fixes his suit and looking over to Kitten as he nods, "Don't worry I got you, love." smiles lightly. He kisses her gently before he takes her hand and heads to the door opens it. The servant was still there and bows down to the couple before she leads the way for them.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-31-2014, 09:33 PM

Kitten made sure that her hair was straight before going back to Kanames side and stayed close to him as they walked to where the maid was leading them. As they moved Kitten was slowly getting more and more worried and unsure as she looked at Kaname a bit worried about seeing his father again

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2014, 02:41 AM

Kaname stares down at the ground for an moment before he leads Kitten down stairs. They head toward the dinning room where his father and his guests was at. Even his mentor was there since it was apart of their plan just last long the king didn't know about it. Kaname looks over at Kitten and smiles lightly before he tells her, "Whatever you do...don't make eye contact with him," kissed her ontop of the head gently

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-01-2014, 02:46 AM

"You know you don't have to worry about that..." Kitten whispered back just staying close to him and sat beside him when he sat down feeling rather awkward right now especially after his father trying to come in while she was trying to get dressed.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-07-2014, 04:40 PM

Kaname looks over across the table and sees his father staring at them, with an twisted grin. Kaname did everything he could to contral his emotions toward his father. It wasn't time yet for the start of the plan. Kaname looks over at Kain who was setting on the other end of the table. Even he felt the same like Kaname. The vampire prince takes his place next to his future wife and gives Kitten an resuring smile.

King Toshsi would stand up and looks toward his son. "It is so nice to have my son and...my future daughter in law in my castle. I will make sure your stay here will be a very pleasnet one indeed." he says toward them. Kaname rolls his eyes and glares at his father, "Please...save it, father. I know the real reason why you summon me here. And I am here to tell you..that you aren't going to win this one." he says in a cold icey tone. That shut up the king as he just sits down and the dinner was serve it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-07-2014, 06:55 PM

Kitten looked at Kaname as he spoke feeling a bit awkward before starting to eat when Kaname did just to make sure she was being polite. She felt a bit awkward... uneasy... maybe it was just his father that was causing her such feelings... or how many vampiric men were around.... she wasn't sure but she supposed she would be okay so long as she was with Kaname.