itachiluvr4eva
arg!!! i want cookies >;3
Send a message via AIM to itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 12:00 PM

"what...so why are we going to his house dont they know where he lives couldnt they just jump him there...."she started panicking and rambling about what was going on then she parked the car i front of his house and headed down out to calm down. uhh....gread when i meant big i didnt mean this kind of big she let out a long sigh.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 11:20 PM

"He's set up a protective spell around it, it's the only safe place," Hollister jumped out of the car and dashed up to driveway into the house, unlocking it quickly then ducking inside and waiting for Akira.

Breandan swore. He wondered idly, in a back part of his mind, if there was an unwritten law about girls not picking up their phones when they were out talking. If so then they seriously had some problems...He finally gave up and turned his car around, racing home.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 11:25 PM

She followed Holister into the house then once she steped inside she was stunned on how beautiful the house was "wow...its soo pretty in here "she smiled lightly completly forgetting about the gansters for a spit second then turned to Holister "so what do we do now "

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-14-2009, 09:36 PM

Hollister looked around and shut the door, locking it. "We hope Breandan gets back soon and stay here." she walked over to a painting and straightened it. "And thanks about the hosue, i designed it," shje shot a large grin over her shoulder at Akira. "I kinda wanted to be an interior designer if i ever got away from those gangsters,"

Breandan screeched into the driveway and stormed to the house, throwing open the door and glaring at Hollister "Why did you leave your phone here!" he yelled.

Hollister just shrugged and glanced at the other paintings "i was keeping an eye out," she replied

"And if you had missed someone? If they started going undercover? How much fun do you think i ould have scraping your disgusting little bloody remains offa whatever floor they killed you on? I can tell you not much," Breandan snapped. He seemed pissed off and after saying that he stomped up the stairs and slammed the door to his room.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-14-2009, 09:41 PM

"hmm...well you could work for me if you like im looking for an interior designer" she smiled lightly then sees Breandon barge in all mad then watched there argrument and tried to stop it but it was too late she watched him act like a little girl that hand got grounded and slamed the door "jeez what wrong with him"she said agrily.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-14-2009, 09:50 PM

Hollister threw her arms in the air "I swear, he PMS's. There is no other explanation for it," she shook her head and chuckled a little "actually he's probably just in a bad mood cuz he's freaked out. As much as he like to tell me and himself that he hates me he loves me like a little sister. He gets worried cuz he doesn't want to risk me getting recaught by those gangsters and getting killed or hurt or something. He really is a sweetheart and I think it's all cuz of that girl he fell in love with," she sighed and looked at all the paintings again "but it's be fun to design for you," she grinned at Akira

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-14-2009, 10:11 PM

"wow..that girl must have hit him hard.."she said looking at the painting "just call me or come by my work and ill give you the job" she smiled then looked at the painting "are you also the one who made all these painting too "she said admiring the texture of the paintings.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-14-2009, 11:27 PM

"Some of them," Hollister replied "Brean did the others. Most of the ones with brighter colors are mine, Brean's are darker," she rolled her eyes in an 'imagine that' sort of way. "So, can i get a card or something? I don't know where you work..." she chuckled

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-14-2009, 11:30 PM

"ohh yea i totally forgot that sorry" she exlamed then grabbed at card out of her purse then handed it to her "here you go my phone number is on there"she smiled then looked up at the stairs "so do you think Breandon is alright i mean he's been there for quite a while"she said couriosly.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-14-2009, 11:45 PM

Hollister rolled her eyes and glanced at his room "he locks himself in there nearly all the time except breakfast lunch and dinner. It's annoying. We could go anooy him if you want though," she had hopeful look in her eyes as she smirked at Akira. "It really funny how he reacts because he's always so close to snapping but he never actually does," she gave a happy sigh

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-14-2009, 11:51 PM

"uhh well...that does sound kinda fun...."she thought for a moment. Akira never really bothered anyone before she's usually the one that gets bothered but never really reacts to them. "...alright then lets go bother him"she smiled then headed up the stairs towards his room.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-15-2009, 03:21 AM

Hollister giggled "c'mon, first, we go to the kitchen for snacks and to devise a game plan," she grabbed Akira's wrist and pulled her through the house, taking a dizzying large amount of turns until she came to a kitchen which was painted a pastel purple with alternating lime green and light blue cabinets. She opened the shiny stainless steel fridge and pulled out a Sprite "you can grab whatever you want," she told Akira and sat at the table, putting her feet on the chair beside her.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-15-2009, 03:32 AM

"ohh...OK"she yelped when she pulled her into the endless hallways. Then once they finally made it there she felt her head and saw the room spinning then held on to the side of the table and looked inside refigerator at the endless supply of junk food "wow.....this is awsome"she smiled then grabbed some cheese puffs and some grape soda and sat down on one of the colorful chairs."so whats the game plan"she asked as she opened the can of grape soda and took a sip out of it.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-15-2009, 09:31 PM

"Well," Holli grinned as she opened her pop and took a sip "it depends. Did you do anything that seemed to bother him a lot when you two first met?" she asked, taking another sip "If so then we can build something off of that if not i have a few ideas..." she looked around and smirked again as her eyes rested on one of the cupboards.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-15-2009, 09:34 PM

Akira thought for a moment wondering about what happened in the morning "wel... the only thing that bothered him was that i kicked him around his crotch area....but other than that....thats really it " she laughed hesitantly then rubbed the back side of her head with her hand.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-16-2009, 04:11 AM

Hollister grimaced a little "and we're not doing that..." she murmured then thought a little more. "Well, we could wait till he goes to sleep then pretend to drunk dial him. When i did that for real he was pissed," she giggled then glanced around "or...and this would be slightly expensive but we could do it anyway, wait till he goes to sleep then paint his room a bright pink or purple and then wake him up by blasting 'Love Fool' from his stereos. O
ve been wanting to do that for sooo long," she took a sip of pop then continued "you got any ideas?"

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-16-2009, 04:43 AM

"uhhh...my idea's suck...the only thing i can think if is where fill up cup of water and put his hand in the water and he'll pee in his pants"Akira sighed then took a sip out of her drink."but i do like the painting idea....that seems really fun"she smiled at Hollister "but how are we going to get the paint if we cant leave the house"she said thinking for a moment.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-16-2009, 06:20 PM

Hollister's smirk continued growing "simple, i've been waiting for someone to help me with this," and then she stood up, grabbing her Sprite then standing in the doorway, waiting for Akira. "Gotta be prepared," she giggled as she shot a nervous look around, making sure Breandan didn't wake up.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-16-2009, 06:22 PM

Akira grabbed her grape soda and let out a long sigh as she followed her towards his room then poked her head from under her. "so...where's the paint" she said looking around Breandons dark room filled with dark colors hoping that Breandon wasn't awake..

Last edited by itachiluvr4eva; 05-16-2009 at 07:58 PM..

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-16-2009, 10:25 PM

Hollister sauntered over to a closet at the end of the hall and opened it. It was filled with colors like electric blue, lime green, hot pink and bright orange. "so, we have to keep it good looking so no more then 3 colors" (and if you can think of another bright color that's available too). Hollistergave a happy sigh "and there has to be a color them. It doesn't have o be complimentary or monochromatic or anything but the colors have to look good together," she nodded as if making that final.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-16-2009, 10:29 PM

Akira followed Holister towards the closet then thought for a moment "hmmm...well lets use neon red, electric blue and bright orange"she smiled as she started grabbing the paint."where is the paint brushes or rolls"she said as she looked around the closet.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2009, 03:50 AM

Hollister grinned at the colors "i'll be right back," she promised then ran off. When she came back she was holding everything they need. Sh set everything down then handed Akira an apron "we don't wanna ruin our clothes" she explained as she started taking off bracelets and putting them in a bag she had brought.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-17-2009, 03:53 AM

"alright thanks"she smiled then pulled out a hair tie and tied up her hair then put her apron on and started talking off her earring and bracelets and putting them on her back pocket then looked up at Holister "alright im ready and oo nice bag"she smiled.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2009, 03:56 AM

"thank you," Hollister grinned and held it up a little to look at it "I bought it with the original plan to cut up all my old band shirts and put the designs on it but a week after i bought it i realized i couldn't ever cut into my beloved shirts and i couldn't ever cover this up so that plan went down the drain," she chuckled then picked up the electric blue "shall we?" she smirked

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-17-2009, 04:00 AM

"awww that must suck buy hey its still a nice bag"she smiled then grabbed the neon red and bright orange pain and nodded "yea im ready"she smirked feeling a little devilish to of painting breandons room.