Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 02:12 AM

Thomass smirks a bit darkly at the younger male and climbed over so he was on top of him and pressing down on him a bit. "Heh you know you should really watch what you say. Do you think I'm going to listen to you?" he smirks pushing his lower half down a little more on the boy wanting to see what his reaction would be to this.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 01-12-2011, 02:48 AM

Fayt watches as he climbs ontop of him as he struggles trying to push him off but with the shadow chains around him he couldn't do much. "Well no..." as he blushes lightly as he felt the other pressing him down. He would bite his lip alittle feeling him pressing more on him. As he knew his body was trying to betray him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 03:14 AM

Thomass smirks darkly at this some knowing the younger males body was trying to betray him... perfact. "Heh heh ah poor princy's lived a sheltered life, don't worry I can teach you up right if you don't get it." he grins devilishly to Fayt then claims his lips forcefully already enjoying this.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 03:23 AM

Fayt pants alittle bit as he stares at him as he couldn't anything at this moment and it seem no mount of begging wasn't working either. He would get kissed forcefully being claim by the shadow demon. He closes his eyes and of course he try to refused the kiss but his body went along with it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 03:40 AM

Thomass smirked a bit more as he sepporated the shadow bonds letting Fayt be able to move a bit. "Try anything stupid and I can assure you you'll regret it." he said simply before kissing him forcefully again and slowly removing his shirt.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 03:50 AM

Fayt would grip onto the bed sheets tightly as he wanted to do something once those shadows vanish from him. He growls to himself alittle as he couldn't believe someone like him was touching his soft, silky skin. He closes his eyes and gets kissed forcefully again which this time he would kiss him back alittle bit as he figure he had to go along with it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 03:53 AM

(hm I'm guessing either scip to morning or after it happens?)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 05:21 AM

(after it happen)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 11:36 AM

"So... What did you think?" Thomass grins rather darkly as he rolled off of Fayt and just laid on his side looking at the other male contently feeling alot better now. He truly never cared if the other person wanted it ir not he would just take them forcefully... And he was wondering what effect this would have had on him since this was eirth his first time period or first time with another male... He wondered some how badly he might have screwed this kid up if he had at all.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 12:11 PM

Fayt grabs the sheet and pulls over him as he still couldn't believe someone took him by force but part of him enjoyed it. He looks over at him "Do you always do this to people you kidnapped?" says softly alittle bit once he finally spoke.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 12:29 PM

Thomass grins some "Not always though most of the time... Unless they're under the age of 15... Then i wouldn't toutch them" he smirks then frowns a bit at the end. He then moves a bit and pulls the cover up and drapes it over Fayt's shoulders so he would be covered up and not cold. The shadows were now nothing more then cuffs though now he could mives his hands... Just not his feat and if he tried anything stupid the cuffs would lock his hands together.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 12:39 PM

Fayt closes his eyes and sighs to himself "You know I could just lie and said I didn't enjoyed it but then I would be only fooling myself." smirks alittle bit as he felt the shadow chains on his feet so he wouldn't run away. But either way he was way to sore to even think about running at this point.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 12:47 PM

"Huh then maybe I'll let you top me next time." Thomass grinned a bit turning onto his back and folding his hands behind his head. "Ow and just so you know... The door locks from the outside, I have the key hidden, and I know you're too sore to run... That's not why I have the cuffs on you... It's just invade some part of you is still stupid enough to kick me." he comments not having to know his thoughts to know he was wondering about that... They all do.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 01:02 PM

Fayt sighs to himself as he listens to the other as he looks over his shoulder "But are you afraid I would used my powers on you? Even thought my feet are cuff I still can speak and used my hands." As he rolls over onto his back and stares at him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 01:21 PM

"Huh, who ever said your hands weren't bound?" Thomass smirked as he let the cuffs link together and force his hands together. "And believe me, I can stop you from saying a spell before you even get the second word out." he grinned a bit letting his shadows remind him of his powers by winding up around his mouth for a second then he let his hands move again and the other shadow vanished once more so he could speak and his mouth wasn't covered.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 01:27 PM

Fayt felt his hands was bound by the shadows then unbound. And the same way to his mouth as he sighs to himself mumbles "Shadow demons.." before sleep soon takes over and he couldn't stay awake before he falls asleep.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 01:39 PM

Thomass chuckled some at this before falling into sleep himself. He was content after he had his way with the prince and he hoped that the boy would get use to it and like it if not love it.

(sorry it's short XP so what shall we do now?)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 01:52 PM

( I Don't know)

Fayt would sleep thru the rest of the night until morning came. he would wake up and stretches alittle bit before he looks over seeing his kidnapper was asleep. He sits up and brushes some of his hair out of his face some taking an look around the room. Since he wasn't going to leave here anytime soon nor he could escape there wasn't really much he could do. He stares down at the bounds on his feet wondering how he would get to the bathroom as he really needed to wash up. He would get out of bed slowly so not to wake up the shadow demon and hops his way to the bathroom to take an shower.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 02:07 PM

Thomass wakes up a bit when he felt the bed shift and lets the bonds around the prince's feet vanish. "Rags arein the cabnant under the sink." he grumbled some with a yawn as he turned back over sleepily. "There's clean clothes in the closet also." he adds some before drifting back off into a light sleep.

(maybe Thomass' boss comes up to check on them or something to see about Fayt?)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 02:11 PM

Fayt would felt the bounds leave his feet as he turns around and looks over at him "Oh..ok.." says before he goes into the bathroom and draws himself an bath since he had todo it on his own. He surely knew the kidnapper wouldn't do it and he really didn't need to hear his backtalk from him. Once the water ran he slides into the warm water and relaxes.

(Yea that sounds good to me)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 02:19 PM

Awhile passed and even after Thomass got up he didn't bug Fayt and just let him relax and take as long as he wanted since he knew the boy was sore and needed it. He wanders over to his closet and gets some new clothes out for himself and got dressed before going and fixing breachfast for the both of them. He then hears a knock on the door and wanders over to open it for his boss. "Hello Thomass." the man says cooly and Thomass shrugs a bit. "Hey Kaji" he murmures and his boss looks over to the food. "Where's the prince?" he asked curiously. "In the bath... I'm letting him take as long as he wants... he's sore." Thomass grins a bit. "Want so food while you wait?" he asks and his boss smiled some taking him up on the offer and sitting down to eat with him and talk while they waited for Fayt to come in.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 03:30 PM

After an while Fayt gets out of the tub and drys himself off before he wraps an towel around himself. He thought he heard another voice in the house but didn't pay to much attention to. He found his clothes was still in good shape so he slips them back on. He would slowly walks out of the bedroom and takes an look around alittle before slowly going to the kitchen or whatever they was in.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 04:46 PM

"Well hello Prince Fayt I am General Kjai Reno. Sorry to say this but you my boy are a prisoner of war... and you know how stubbern your old man can be in war times though we are sending out mesages for an agreement." Kaji smiled some though with a bit of a respectful tone to his voice seeming nothing at all like Thomass in the least.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 05:05 PM

Fayt looks over at Thomass before he looks over at the general. He crosses his arms over his chest as he sighs gently "Anyway what kind of agreement is this? And what mades you think my father would take this agreement?" as he brushes back some of his wet hair out of his face. He would looks at them calmy but knew it was bad.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 05:13 PM

"Not my work but from our king to your father." Kaji murmures pulling out the agreement and handing it to the prince. It was simple, the king hands over the land, pays for the damages, and finds the people that had been taken from the Shadow Kingdom and they hand back over the prince. Aparently there had been a serise of attacks and kidnappings in the Shadow Kingdom that was due to an attack from the Light Kingdom... no one in the Shadow Kingdom knew where the people were though two of them had been the kings children who were only about ten or younger.