Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 02-13-2011, 07:15 AM

Name : Lucian Night
Race :Vampyre
Apperance :

Last edited by Darkest Hour; 09-26-2011 at 01:57 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-13-2011, 09:07 PM

Name: Chris Magic
Race: human/elf
Appearence:

Darkest Hour

Old 02-14-2011, 12:02 AM

Lucian quietly awoke to the sound of music filled her bedroom.Sighing softly, she got up quickly and took a shower and dried herself off.'Please help me make the correct choice today Nyx.'Lucian murmured as she slipped into her dress and a simple pair of boots as she got her things together and headed for the limo that was waiting outside for her.She told her maids and butlers what to prepare as she left the house, got into the limo.'Slave market.'Lucian ordered as she leaned against the leather seat, sun glasses on her face sheilding out the sun.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-14-2011, 12:15 AM

Chris groaned as he slowly awoke. Looking around he shook his head and swore. Another day still chained up to this wall. He couldn't feel his wrists anymore and dried blood streaked down his form. He had been whipped and beaten day in and day out since he wound up in this god forsaken place. Breathing heavy he watched as the door opened to his cell, and his 'trainers' walked in. "Leave me alone..." he gasped horsely and all they did was chuckle. He was one of the very few males in this facility, and in being so one of the only slaves who got beaten day in and day out. "Please..." he whispered his head sagging. But they soon came at him, and his cries and screams soon began eschoing threw the place.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-14-2011, 12:24 AM

[Extra pre-caution.Try and put G/d instead of god please.]

As the car arrived, Lucian warned the driver to lock all the doors as she walked into the market.Although instently her scenses kicked in and it was as though Nyx was speaking for her.'Im looking for a male slave and no one and nothing else will do.'She told the man behind the counter.He gave her a enlightened nod as he begun to show her the way into the cells.She took off her glasses as the hall begun to get darker.She heard screams but didn't cringe.The wind around her seemed to give a light caressing meaning as it stroked her cheek.Turning down another hall, the man told her to wait there but she didn't listen.She followed him as blood seemed to reach her shoes.This was a new scent of blood that she had never smelled in years.'Stop.'Her voice echoed in the cell, the men almost fell over.The man that had showed her down here, told the others to leave and she glanced at the one who was about to cell him to her.'I want this one.'She ordered, as the man turned away to get the keys to the shackles.Keeping a leveled head, she walked up towards the body that laid limp against the wall as she sqauted down to get a better look at his face.'Whats your name, slave?'Lucians voice low, and soft.As to try to not startle him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-14-2011, 02:50 AM

((okay. I've never got untroubled for it before.))

Chris tried to numb himself as he was beaten and whipped at mercylessly, but nothing numbed the pain as scabs and scares were reopened and his blood spilt on the floor. The taste of blood in his mouth was horrible as it dripped from his mouth and down his chin. He wanted to die so badly that he would give anything for it, but suddenly his punishments stopped. The men in his small cell unwrapped the choking chains from around his torso and neck and the small knives were pulled from his skin. Choking for air he hung there, limp and bleeding, his senses dled by the sound of his own screaming. His ears then picked up a soft voice, he felt warm breath on his skin, and smelled something so sweet he slowly opened his eyes, and they flashed a soft blue from a painful red. "C-C.... C-Chris..." he choked out the best he could, his weak eyes only taking in the fuzzy sight of black hair before closing again and his breathing slowing, he was either going to pass out or die, he didn't know which.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-14-2011, 03:07 AM

[Yeah, but just incase because now you never know.]

Using her thumb, she whipped away the blood that dripped from his mouth.Blood was an alluring seductive element in her nature, but she was able to block it out for a few moments.Clearly this who Nyx wanted her to pick, but why?Leaning forward, Lucian pressed her lips against Chris's as the elements rushed forward, working to mend what was bruised and broken.One by one she called and let go of the elements as she pulled her lips away.Then, Lucian stood as the man walked in and begun to unchain him.'Would you like a collar mistress?This one is quiet routhless.'The man stated, his tone was clearly lusting for more chaos.Lucian only stared at Chris as his shackles were removed.'No.I will take him as he is.I believe he is smart enough to know to not run.Expectly not from his master.'Lucians voice wasn't soft but flat of all emotion, cold and ruthless as she turned on her heel as she waited in the hallway, slipping her sun glasses back on.She set her eyes on Chris.'He should be strong enough to move on his own.'Lucian remarked as the man begun to back out of the cell and head up the steps with the other men to get the cash register ready.How pitiful they were, to leave a woman down in a cellar with a ruthless slave?He had to be ruthless if they were beating him.But lucky her, she knew how to take care of herself.'Its time to go Chris.'Lucian cooed, her tone inviting as she waited.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-14-2011, 03:38 AM

Chris was shocked feeling soft warm lips upon his own, and from them flowed a warmth that spread threw his body like wild fire. Shocked his eyes snapped open jus to watch his new master leave, her scent alluring and instantly hee swore under his breath. A vampire. Just his luck. He then stood as he was released and was tempted to lunge at the man and rip him apart but he remained still. He was a fighter, but he had morals. He would stay with this woman because she saved his life, but as soon as he returned the favor he would leave. Standing up slowly and flexing his arms and fingers he was amazed at how he could feel them once more. He then walked out of the sell, his body completely bare except for ragged shorts, and a tribal symbol tattooed on the back of either hands. "I will not run..." he said slowly and softly, though his words were perfectly heard as well as smooth and enchanting.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-14-2011, 03:53 AM

Remeber where you are at, my child.Nyxs voice whispered in her mind.Only giving a slight nod of the head as Chris was ready she begun to lead the way up the stairs.Wind..Lucian whispered as she walked up the steps and turned towards the cash register.Stupid sun light, it was irritating her eyes.Not glancing at Chris, she pulled out her wallet and just paid the man money straight forward.Apparently Chris costed alot due to the single fact he was a male.Not a surprise to be honest.'Nice doing buisness with you sir.'Lucian remarked in a cold tone as she walked out of the store, and made sure her new slave was with her.The limo had not moved although at the site of Lucian, the car doors all unlocked.Opening the car door, she steped aside.'Chris.'She stated simpley.Her marks really standing out in the sun light.They had to leave, or else she'd draw attention due to the fact she decied to not slap on some concelar.But judging by the way Chris appeared, she guessed he was an elf.Delightful.Quite a rare breed, atleast as to Lucians resources thats what they stated.Once in the limo, she slipped in and closed the door and as the car begun to pull away she removed her sun glasses as her dark eyes focused on Chris.'Your tattoos, what tribe?'Lucian spoke, her tone not soft but flat of all emotions.Her eyes were guarded as curiousity washed over her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-14-2011, 04:46 AM

Chris followed behind his mistress as she walked up into the light, he blinked snd his eyes turned their orignal brown as he looked around. He now knew why he missed the light, it made the night so much more beautiful. He watched as the limo was pulled up and got in as his mistress opened the door. He then sat back against his seat and watched her closely as she got in. She was a priestess by the looks of it. Only vampires with those marks were ones close to their goddess. He was not surprised as she asked him from which tribe he came, making him glance down at his hands. "Telethiup." he said smoothly in the elvish tongue. "The Mother's Left Hand." he translated smoothly. His tribe was sry discreet he would be surprised even if she caugh wind of the name. They were rightous warriors, the ones who followed The Will, and brought upon The Fate of those who so dared to corrupt their mother's sacred garden. It was like all elvish communities, close and small, since elves did not mate except for when they turned two hundred. He wondered what his sister was doing, his half sister. He was a disgrace to his royal family blood for his father's human mistress bore him, his sister though, she was pure born elven, and was taking the throne soon. He almost missed fighting with her all the time, almost.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-14-2011, 05:03 AM

Lucian kept her eyes on Chris.He was going to be a hand full by the looks of it.Hopefully he wouldn't die like the rest had.She tilted her head side ways for a moment as her pale lips stayed in a straight line.'Interesting.'She spoke contently as her outside seemed to past in a blur, her questions seemed to be anwsered with just that single statement.'You'll like your new home, rest assured.'Lucian then turned her gaze towards the mirror where the driver would look every so often.Good, they weren't being followed.Soon, the car slowed as gates to the house opened and the car looped around and stoped in front of the house.Not speaking another word, she opened the car door and begun to lead Chris inside.The marble steps glowed in the sun light as she walked inside and fresh scents for dinner begun to fill the house.'Ill show you your room, take a bath, and there should be fresh clothes laid out for you.'Lucian spoke over her shoulder as she begun to lead him up the velvet stairs that were right before the door.She got a few looks from the servents as they set there gazes on Chris.Clearly interested, and wanting to know about the creature but being the way Lucian was, she only kept walking.Finally she stoped and turned on the first floor, leading him to the second door on the left.'This will be your bedroom.'Lucian spoke as she opened the door.Now steping aside she shot orders once more.'Once your done, come downstairs.Dinner will be waiting.'Lucian spoke contently, although her guard was still up as she left Chris to do his own things as she headed back down the velvet red stairs and into the dinning room to take her seat.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-14-2011, 05:17 AM

Chris merely nodded s's he followed his mistress inside. His eyes never moving from her, but his mind feeling every nic and cranny of the place, memorizing a mental map inside his head. Warrior trainig kicking in. Walking into his room he nearly rolled his eyes. White, the color of purety. Something he was far from. He turned to his mistress as she gave him an order and he put his fist to his heart and lowered his head for a swift moment before cowing his door and stripping off his shorts. Throwing it sway angered he walked into the bathroom, decorated much the same as his room. He had half a mind to trash the place, but he bit back the erge and showered. He dried his hair and then wrapped his towel around his essentails, he then heard movement and walked into the room tensed, finding a maid there holding clothes. Straightening he rose an eyebrow and held out his hand silently to her. She handed him the clothes snd scurried sway, closing the door, leaving him to change. Once changed he stepped out of his room, uncomfortable in such odd material, and walkeddown the steps.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-14-2011, 05:46 AM

Lucian had done taken her seat at the dinning table.Light poored into the room as she craved and missed the moon.Sipping on abit of water, she took note to how the maids were acting that Chris was already on his way downstairs.This was usually how she treated most of her slaves.A warm welcome, and then later on she had them work.Lucian had removed her sun glasses to reveal dark, distent eyes as salad was brought into the room.His seat had already been situated across from herself along with different dressings laying out on the table.Lucian hated to be left waiting, expectly at this moment.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-14-2011, 05:54 AM

Chris walked into the room and waved off the talkative maid that had practically stopped him on his way to meet his mistress. He never knew women could be so talkative. None of the women in his tribe were like that. But who knew, humans were the stupid inferrior race, they were a bumbling bunch of idiots to him. He bowed his head slightly to his mistress and sat. Seeing the salad he put his napkin in his lap and picked up his fork. He was just waiting for this little sherade to be up, he was a slave, not a house guest. He then poured a vinagerette on his salad lightly and waited for his mistress to take the first bite, it was only manners.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-14-2011, 06:08 AM

Lucians lips formed into a smooth grin as Chris took his seat.'Dont worry.Its only a warm welcome.By tomorrow you'll get a taste.'Lucians voice was flat of emotion as she poored ranch on her salad and took a bite, not really hungery.During this time of the day, she would of usually been done outside shooting away at unwanted/unneeded glasses.Although by the way she looked at all of this, he was a slave.Glancing at one of the maids, they sat a box on the table and there laid a collar.'You could've slaughtered them at the moment they let you go.Why did you not do it?'Lucians voice was now abit softer as she reflected back on the thought.The windows had been opened and wind poored into the room without hesitation.It was a habit for Lucian, to always have the wind at her aid but she quickly dismissed it without a word spoken as she took another bite of salad and awaited for Chris's response.'If the room bothers you, then my room is always up for debate.'Lucian spoke casually as if it had done happend before.Although her last slave learned quickly to be greatful for there own room and not sleep beside her.For she had a violent streak but, that didn't mean her actions were lustful.Although at moments, she could be gentle.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-14-2011, 06:28 AM

Nodding Chris took a bite of his salad, not remembering the last time he ate. Watching his mistress he was about to speak when he looked at the collar inside of the box that was set next to him. He was going to be smart and say something but decided against it. "The mother did not will it... I may be a disgrace to my people, but I am no disgrace to the Mother." he said firmly and his eyes flashed. Sleep beside her? As if he wasn't a disgrace already.. He wasn't going to tarnish his name and honor of his family anymore. Though vampires were considered acceptable, they weren't liked. They had attacked their people centuries ago for their blood, nearly wiping them out, but eventually they had been coming to a mutual agreement of standing eachother's exsistance. "The Mother has wished for them to die by their own hands, not mine." he said and finished his salad as he glanced at the collar again.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-14-2011, 06:34 AM

Lucians lips pulled into a smile as she finished off her salad and took another sip of water, she then stared across the table at Chris with dark distant eyes.'Darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good.'She spoke.Her voice with held power that was strong and hit the room like a blow to the mind.Without even realising it, Lucian stood.'I will see you tomorrow to give you orders on what your chours will be.Until then, you have a free day.Cherish it while it lasts.'Lucian spoke as she turned her eyes towards one of the maids who simpley picked up the collar and put it around Chris's neck.Tilting her head slightly, amused.She only stared at him for a few more moments.'No one is ever a disgrace, for your mother knows how you are and accepts you reguardless and shall always love you.Mistakes are mistakes for only one reason, we learn from them.This is your new life now Chris.And if you try to run, I will kill you.'Lucians lips praticully danced on the word kill as she left the room.The wind nipping at her ankles once more as she headed for outside.The light pooring down on her almost made her feel alive as the warmth filled every inch of her body as she walked out to the center of the feild and picked up her shot gun.'Pull!'Lucian shouted as bottles were tossed into the air and she shot every single one of them.This was a way to ease stress and let go, and for right now thats exactly what she needed.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-14-2011, 06:53 AM

Chris listened to his mistress and then was surprised at her next words. Definately a priestess. He shook his head as she left and watched threw the open windows as she reaped havoc on the bottles that were being thrown into the air. Shaking his head he asked some maids were there would be paint and was led to a store room full of it. She said it was a free day. Smiling he grabbed brushes and old papers and news papers and wen to his room. He moved all his funature to the middle of the room and then put down the paper and popped open the paints. Mixing colors and working diligently he began to paint the plain walls. The maids slowly clustered around his doorway as he stood away from the half panties wall and nodded. He opened the window and then set to work again, working fast and precise, as if he was painting to save his life. In his mind he was, he was painting his home, his forest, to save himself from going insane here in this hell. Why would someone want to live in a house when you could live in a tree right under the moon?

Darkest Hour

Old 02-14-2011, 01:43 PM

After shooting for a good 30 minutes or so.She put the gun aside and someone came outside and begun cleaning the glass up.She headed inside deciding to check on her slave due to the fact no trouble had been done so far.Walking up the steps, she saw the cluster of maids around his room.Although when Lucian appeared, they begun to scatter.Raising an eyebrow, she came to a halt in front of his room as she stared at the painted walls.At this moment, if she heard Nyxs voice, that would be the only thing to calm her.Lucian didn't let it show.With drawing a breath to keep calm, she then turned her eyes away from the disaster and they setteled upon Chris.'I take it you like to paint?'Lucian asked, her features clearly were distant and not one emotion flashed through her.Images of her family would flash in her mind of how they use to be.But she hated color for that mere reason.Like an elf would understand?All they praticully had was there family.Although Lucian had been left alone ever since she was 16 just because they were dead.But its along story.Staring at Chris in disbelief, she awaited for an anwser.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-14-2011, 03:27 PM

Hearing his mistress as he was close to finishing two walls he shook his head. Looking at her he had paint smeared on his face and chest, seeming to make him look even more like a warrior, covered in war paint. "No. It's my mothers gift." he said and frowned as he continued to work. "My mother ignored my exsistance, and was put to death for it." he said as if it was nothing. He then stepped backt to look over his work, the beautiful scenery made him a bit more calm. The dark denseness of the thick trees and grass on one wall gave way to a clearing with wonderful flowers and a castle, horses running across the plains painted in elven paint seemed so wild and free that they seemed to leap off the wall, and the wall he was finishing held a beautiful sunset over the tree tops, birds flying in the beautiful sky, and he planned for the next wallto be of the forestpath he always used to walk. "But no color drives me crazy.... We were given red blood to give color to our cheeks and colored irises to brighten our eyes.... I only live for color and the mother, nothing else matters." he said firmly, as if saying she could never change him.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-14-2011, 10:39 PM

Lucians lips formed into a half hearted smile.Before she was able to speak, she heard a knock on the door as her butler anwsered and one of the maids walked towards Lucian.'Its Erik mistress.'The maid spoke softly.Lucian nodded and gave a word of thanks.Without a further adew she gave Chris a small wave as she walked down the stairs.'And what may I owe this special visit, Erik?'Lucian spoke, the half hearted smile still plasted on her face as she stood before Erik and begun to live him into the living room.'I am here due reguards I would like you to act out a scene with me tonight during class so the students may see how it is done.'He spoke, his voice clear.Lucian took a seat on one of the coutches as he took a seat across from her.'I would be happy to, as always.Although I know there is more to this then just a pitty act.'Lucian spoke, her words cold as she kept her eyes locked onto his gorgeous blue eyes.'I-...'Erik begun to speak, but his voice was strained.Only one time had he tasted Lucians blood and at her purity, it was almost provoking him to bite at her.'I want to taste your blood and create a better and stronger imprint.'Erik finally let the words escape his lips.Lucian tilted her head slightly.An imprint was messy, mixed with unneeded emotions.'If thats it I would like you to leave Erik, and please do not make a sence for my wonderful house keeping.Please take your leave.'Lucian spoke, her voice casual calm as she stood up, implying that it was her time to go.As she stood up and lead him towards the door, Erik stoped in front of her and for a moment, turned her wrist over in his hands and lightly bit her wrist as if begging.Lucian could feel her insides shake with pleasure.'Goodbye, Erik.See you tonight.'She spoke, her voice flat of emotion as always as he then nodded and left without another word spoken.Sometimes this path is ruthless and hard.And reguardless, I wont fail you Nyx.Lucian thought to herself as she went to her recording studio.Not bothering to check back up on the slave, she decied to releave some stress with pointless sing'ing to escape the clutches of the past for awhile.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-15-2011, 01:38 AM

Chris soon finished his master piece as he smiled softly at the look. He then cleaned up and put the funature back and then walked out. He explored the place, memorizing eveuthing and then over heard a bit of the conversation. So his mistress was a pure vampire? Interesting. Feeling the need to provoke her as he looked at the darkening world he walked to he'd room and then heard her singing. Surprised he looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Youre rather good." he said smoothly.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-15-2011, 01:47 AM

Lucian had praticully been sing'ing at the top of her lungs.When the song ended, she glanced up towards Chris.Proably finished painting.Taking a breather, she spoke.Her voice calm and steady.'I supose.Did you finish painting your room?'She asked lightly, as she flicked through some CD's, trying to get the right momentome.Glancing over her shoulder at Chris, she asked 'Do you sing?'.Her eyes were distent and as usual guarded.She would never let her weak side show as memories of the flash silently slipped and passed through her mind.Some came, and some left.But only one memory she kept cling'ing onto for dear life.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-15-2011, 04:18 AM

Chris nodded and then chuckled. "Yes, though still find the lack of color everywhere else almost scarey." he said and then was a bit taken aback at her next question. "Well yes.... All elves sing, it's in their blood." he said and then looked at her. "Though I'm not familiar with any song that are more modern here in the human area of the world." he said and then ran a hand threw his deep brown hair. "Why do you ask?" he asked curiously as he looked at her.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-15-2011, 06:30 AM

A chuckle leaked onto Lucians face.'There is a lack of color for many reasons that I can not explain to you for right now.'Lucians voice was hollow as she spoke.Turning over through some papers, she picked up some papers with lyrics and handed some one piece of paper to Chris containing lyrics.'Sing with me.'She stated bluntly as she turned on some music.Before she begun to sing, she spoke to Chris with ease.'Let your passion for music take over, and be yourself.'She spoke casually, as she begun the intro to the song.'Ohhh, written in the stars.A million miles away, a message to the main.Ohhh!'Lucian spoke.Her voice clear and soft as the wind and steady as the river.But just as passionate as a fire and solid as the earth as she sung.Lucian didn't need elements to sing.It was a born given gift from before she had even died.