momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-07-2011, 07:00 PM

"Well...let's watch TV then.", ivy said smiling. "You should bring Lady with us.". Ivy headed towards the living room and looked for the remote.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 07:03 PM

"ok" she siad bringing lady into the living room and sat down.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 07:07 PM

When ivy found the remote, she sat down next to her sister and flipped on the tv. She started to flip through the channels to see what they wanted top watch.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 07:08 PM

"i hope something good is on" she said. Lady meowed and climbed up her shoulder and on to her head.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 07:15 PM

"There should be something on cartoon net work...like, there's stuff on adult swim.", Ivy said looking for that channel.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 07:18 PM

"oh i think family guy is on" she siad.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 07:21 PM

"Sounds good.I really like that show.", Ivy said changing the channel to cartoonnet work.

(so what can we do to make some action happen?)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 07:28 PM

[um you could make a really cute but evil guy lol]

"me too" she siad watching as it started.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 08:14 PM

(alright. ^^ his profile will be up in a few minutes)

Ivy contently watched the show.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 08:15 PM

Kiara laughed at a funny part

[ok]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 08:25 PM

Allen had been following those vampire girls for a while. He was waiting for the right time to kill them. But he lost them for a while. But after a little while, he found them again and followed them to there home. When they went inside there house, Allen smiled before he jumped over the gate and started to approach the house.

Ivy was watching TV when she sensed something coming. She froze for a few minutes until she got up and walked to the window. She opened teh curtain a little before seeing a man walking to there house. She gasped before running to her sister and turning off the tv. "We've got trouble.", she said before grabbing her sisters hand and then running up stairs. She went into her room and pulled out the staff there creator gave her. "We've got to get out of the house and away from it quickly.", she said to her sister.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 08:30 PM

"how. we cant go out the front door and you cant use your wings yet so we cant go out of a window" she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 08:34 PM

"We'll use the back door.", ivy said before she ran down stairs. She tugged on her sisters arm when she heard someone kick down the door. "he's here...", she said before cussing under her breath. ivy then quickly, but quietly, ran to the back door and opened it.

An evil smile curled on Allen's lips when he kicked down teh door. He could hear the two girls running away from him. He chuckled, "You wont get away.". Allen then drew his sword and started to run after the two girls.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 08:37 PM

Kiara ran out of the back doo with her sister.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 08:50 PM

Ivy ran out the back door and then headed towards the woods int eh back yard. "How am I supposed to use this stick thing?! I wish master was still alive! he could have shown me how to use it...", Ivy said to herself.

Allen heard the back door open so he ran towards it. Once he was out the back door, he could see the girls feeling into teh woods. He cursed under his breath and started to run faster

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 08:53 PM

"lets go hes right behind us" she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 08:56 PM

Ivy looked behind her and saw the man. She gulped and tehn looked ahead. She then started to flap her wings. She wrapped her arms around her sister and picked her up. "'m going to try and fly.". she said before her wings were starting to flap faster. it was kind of difficult for ivy when she was trying to fly, but she was actually starting to get up off the ground.

Allen knew the girls couldn't fly yet, so it was odd to see the Ivy girl try and fly. "You better keep your ass on the ground, demon!". he yelled out to her

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 08:59 PM

"ivy your doing it" kiara said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 09:08 PM

"I am...but it feels weird.", ivy said as she started to get higher and higher. She tried her best not to bump into any trees, but she ran into some tree branches. Thankfully, she didn't fall down. Now, she was starting to hover over the trees.

"Damnit!", Allen said before he climbed up one of teh trees and started to jump tree to tree.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 09:22 PM

"tr to go faster" she said hanging on.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 09:28 PM

Ivy nodded and tried flapping her wings faster. "Am I going faster?", ivy said before she yelped out in pain.

The reason ivy had yelped out in pain, was because Allen was holding out his gun and he was pointing it at ivy. he had shot her int eh leg. Allen smiled and tried to go faster. "you should have stopped a while back...I would have killed you quickly, but now I want to give you two a long and painful death. You have been such a pain in my butt today.". Allen said to teh girls

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 09:31 PM

"not if you cant catch us" kiara said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 09:49 PM

Ivy yelped a little more when a shot of pain went up her leg again. She winced a little and slowed down, but then she started to go even faster. "I wont let you catch us...", Ivy said before she went higher and highers above. She wanted to get out of seeing and shooting range so that way she could get away from the man. "Hold on tight, sis.", Ivy said before she took a sharp turn and flew towards an even wooded area.

"Oh, you can count on me catching you two, Little one.", Allen called out. he aimed his gun for Ivy's wings, but at that moment ivy took her sharp turn. he shot the gun, but it just whizzed right past her. "Shit...", he said. he tried to go faster, but he was going as fast as he could. He then tried to aim the gun fir Ivy, but she was already starting to get out of shooting range. She was also starting to look like a dot. "Damn it! She's gotten fast...", he yelled out.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 09:53 PM

"you are getting good at this" she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 09:57 PM

"Thank you...but it's going to be a while before I can do this again. Seeing as I probably will need to heal...let's find somewhere safe to land so we can deal with my wound.", Ivy said.

ivy was now to far from Allen. it looked like he had lost them. Allen growled and stopped running. he watched that small dot fade away. "How did she get that fast?! From all the watching and hunting, she had never been able to fly! She must have just learned how too...how is this possible?!", he yelled out