GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 04-26-2012, 03:48 AM

Oksana's tail gently brushed against Ace as she walked. She was glad she could be there for Ace for this, and she wanted to be there for everything. The walk was silent, mainly because Oksana didn't really like being in the spirit realm and she was thinking. She was so consumed in thought she almost didn't hear the sound of a snapping twig and charging footsteps. At the last moment she turned in time to see a large indigo colored wolf lunging for her. Oksana growled and dug her teeth into it. It wasn't Ace's wolf, but it would try to be. That was the problem with the spirit realm, the inhabitants wanted out... desperately. The indigo wolf made several strong attacks before Oksana gained the upperhand, sending the indigo wolf scrambling into the woods. "Damn spirit wolves." She muttered, shaking her fur out. Then she heard that howl. That howl that pierced her entire being. "Get ready. It's coming. Prove you belong to it okay. Don't back down. Yours is a dark orange and believe me, you'll know it's yours." She said, staring off in the direction she'd heard the howl.

The wolf snarled before making it's final attack, combining itself with Dave as it made its move. Almost instantly they were back in the room they'd started in, sitting in the same position they'd started in. "Dave. It's time to wake up now." Shoshanna said in a soft voice as she gently brushed her hand against the side of his face with a soft smile on her face. A smile that reached the softness in her eyes and made her appear to be one of the most beautiful people on the face of the Earth.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-26-2012, 04:15 AM

Aceline got ready for her spirit wolf just as Oksana said to. She nodded to her words. Aceline wasn't much of a fighter, but she'd definitely give this all she had.

Dave opened his eyes and blinked a few times and looked at her. He couldn't help but smile a little too when he saw her smile.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 04-26-2012, 04:28 AM

Oksana saw the wolf creeping into her line of sight and that's when she began to slowly back away. "Good luck." She whispered before finding a safe spot. Ace's wolf locked eyes with Oksana before charging Ace with all it had.

Shoshanna gave him a quick, gentle hug. "You did great, sweetheart." ~Now you can use pack connections, but it'll take you time to learn all the tricks and tips of it.~ It sounded as clear and loud as if she were speaking but her lips weren't moving and her voice would echo through his head. "Now we just wait on your cousin, then we present you and have a feast."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-26-2012, 04:39 AM

Aceline froze for a minute but quickly made up for it as she fought back with all she had. Deeply hoping it would be enough to prove herself worthy.

Dave blinked again and nodded. He got a little worried when he heard about waiting on his cousin. 'Give it all you've got, those sparring matches better not go to waste...' He thought to himself in a caring manner. "Mother's going to have a farm if ever finds out about this." Dave sighed in order to get his mind on another topic. Worrying wasn't his best friend.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-23-2012, 08:49 PM

Oksana watched with her head tilted to the side, creeping forward when things settled down a little bit. She smiled and after a moment they were back in the room sitting in front of each other. She placed a gentle kiss on Ace's cheek and softly said, "Open your eyes."

Shoshanna sighed and smiled. "Don't worry. Oksana is good luck charm. Your cousin is in good hands, da?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-24-2012, 12:22 AM

Ace slowly opened her eyes and flickered them around curiously before they landed on Oksana. "Did it work?" She asked with a very small voice.

Dave chuckled lightly and smiled. "Da."

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 09-16-2012, 12:00 AM

Oksana giggled. "Well if it didn't then we're both dead." She said with a big smile. "Welcome to the clan, sweetheart." She said, giving Ace a soft kiss.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-27-2013, 02:34 AM

Ace stared at Oksana with the most adorable face EVER! She squeed as quietly as she possibly could and hugged her lover like she was a giant teddy bear. "Thank you so much!" Aceline kissed her cheek tenderly and looked into her eyes. "I love you." She said in a soft, sweet whisper.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 06-24-2013, 06:50 PM

Oksana tenderly pressed her forehead against Aceline's and softly whispered, "I love you too." She stayed like that for a long-moment until she heard footsteps shuffling about outside, at which point she reluctantly pulled away and stood up before offering her hand out to Ace to help her up. "Time for a ceremonial welcome feast. Gotta dress you up first though."