Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2011, 11:19 PM

"What about my stuff? Well the little stuff I have... and I need the medicine that I take... unfortunately I have to have that directly from the house and I need the recipe for it... they made it themselves thanks to her 'special problems'.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-13-2011, 11:25 PM

Noah sighed when he heard her and nodded, "okay, then I will take you but dont leave my side. I can protect you if they try anything and I can force them to bring me anything." he said as he looked at her and soon got to the motel. He headed over to his place and quickly opened it. INside there wasn't much of anything. All there was was a backpack. gently setting her on the bed he headed over to the bag and started to look threw everything. He soon pulled out some papers and smiled at her, "here we are, now you will legally belong to me then." he said as he looked at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-14-2011, 03:00 AM

Mercy blushed some though smiled some at Noah. It was kinda odd hearing those words but it really didn't matter... she didn't actually know how old she was though she was sure that she wasn't 18 yet. "Okay... I know that I'll be safe with you at least... I know that you would never hurt me or let anyone else hurt me." she smiled some then held her head a bit as she felt it pulse then realized that the back of her head was bleeding and swayed some. "Um... I think the back of my head's still bleeding." she murmured some and you could tell she was NOT feeling good now at all.

Palmoun

Old 11-14-2011, 03:16 AM

Noah smiled and nodded, "yes, no one and I mean no one, including me, will ever hurt you." he said and frowned when he heard her and instantly the sent of blood filled the room. He quickly went into his bag and pulled out some bandages. He then went to work bandaging her head with skilled hands. Once the bleeding stopped he looked at her, "we aren't going anywhere till I get you looked at. Your health comes first, your uncle comes second." he said as he looked at her and hoped she would be okay after he took her to see a doctor.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-14-2011, 03:35 AM

"Okay... I can live with that..." Mercy said softly since she knew that she really needed help with all her injuries and all the problems she had... maybe they could find a more permanent fix for what was wrong with her. "Oh... I think I should explain what happened to me first. See, Uncle Sirow changed me allot... he messed with my DNA and in there somewhere messed up and I got an illness that if I don't have my medicine at least once a month I either almost suffocate or something in my head causes me to hear a loud ringing... more then likely the suffocation though..." she said softly though didn't say how he changed her... she was sure that Noah would see that sooner or later.

Palmoun

Old 11-14-2011, 03:50 AM

Noah looked at her and nodded, "okay, don't worry, I will make sure that you get thr medicine." he said and then gently picked her up into his arms. "now let's go see that doctor." he said and headed out of there. He headed downthe street to he abandoned part of town. He stopped infront of a small bulding and headed over. "hey, kit, open up." he called and soon the door rattled open and a middle aged man stood there. He looked at Noah and then at mercy, "bring her in and set her on he bed." he said and Noah nodded and headed inside. Gently he set her down on the bed and moved so kit could take a look at her. "what happened?" he asked and Noah looked at her, "she fell or was pushed down stairs." he said and kit nodded as he started to get supplies out work on her wounds.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-14-2011, 04:03 AM

"Well... it's actually a little more extinsive then that...." Mercy said as she slipped off the old rugged jacket she had been wearing to reveal her scared and battered arms and that her back also had bad places on it that almost all look infected... though she had no clue that they were... she just thought that she couldn't feel them not that she was majorly infected.

(okay so pretty much the back of her dress is just completely ripped up and you could see most of her back, thus, the jacket XP )

Palmoun

Old 11-14-2011, 04:43 AM

((got it))

a low growl came from Noah when he saw her back and you could tell he wanted to kill her uncle. But a snap of a finger from kit got his attention. "help now, you can go beat up someone later." he said and noah nodded and helped him. Kit pumped her up with pain killers and went to work cleaning everything on her back and stitching what needed to be after he cleaned them. He then made mercy lay down and looked at her, "get some rest, your body needs to recover from the experiments that were done. I can give you some more medicine that will help but right now the one thing you need is rest." he said and then looked at Noah. Me and mr growly plant here have to talk." he said and Noah nodded then smiled at mercy. " please sleep." he said simply.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-14-2011, 05:12 AM

Mercy groaned and whimpered a bit as she felt the tugging at her back and it seemed to hurt even with the pain meds in her. She was then relieved when they helped her lay down and was really ready to sleep. She then looked at Noah a bit worriedly and asked him with her eyes if he would be there when she woke up.... she was scared if she fell asleep and woke up that she would find that this had all been a dream and that he had never actually came back and that he actually was dead or gone or whatever... she never wanted to be left like that ever again.

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2011, 02:09 AM

When Noah saw the look in her eyes he quickly moved over and sat down next to her. Gently he stroked her head and smiled, "dont worry, be here when you wake up." he whispered to her softly and then watched her carefully as she fell asleep. Kit then looked at him and sat back in a chair, pulling out a cigarrette and went to work on it. "have you told her?" he asked right away and Noah sighed and shook his head, "you know word will get out about a bear running around and it wont be good for you or the hunters. So what are you going to do with her?" kit asked as he leaned back and watched him. Noah sighed and hten looked at Mercy, "take her with me I guess, I cant leave her. I already did that once and now she is hurt like this. I cant let her get hurt again" he said and watched her as Kit nodded.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2011, 02:56 AM

"And what if something happens? What if you slip up? What if she's around when you shift?" Kit asked and you could tell he was skeptical of the girl staying with Noah mostly because for one, he didn't know she wasn't human, and two, he was worried that Noah would shift and accidently hurt Mercy or something. Mercy moved some when she smelled the smoked and sneezed slightly then turned a bit and berried her face in the pillow not wanting to smell the smoke... it actually made her sick to be honest.

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2011, 03:36 AM

Noah sighed and looked down at the ground, "I know the risks, I know I could kill her. But I have been training, I can gain control over my other half now. So no matter what I am taking her with me. I can't leave her again, I left her before and this is what happened. I need to protect her and now I can, better then before even." he said and frowned when he saw mercy move. He then quickly took the cigarrette from kit and put it out. He then stroked her head and hopped she was more comfortable now, "maybe in the future I can tell her." he said softly

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2011, 03:43 AM

Kit frowned when he heard Noah though nodded and could understand where he was coming from and his worry though just hoped that the girl would be okay with him. "hey" He scowled some when the cigarette was taken from him but sighed as he looked at Mercy and saw why the other male had done that. Mercy soon moved slightly and was in a deep sleep though smiled a little in her sleep as she felt Noah stroking her head and could remember when they were younger and used to be so close like this all the time and he would always calm her down when her uncle or some of the kids made her upset or cry for whatever reason.

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2011, 03:53 AM

Noah stayed close when he saw mercy relax and he continued to stroke her head. He then looked at kit, "so how are you and what have you been up too since thr last time I have been here?" he asked and coukd remember the first time he met kit. It was a few days after he had been bitten and he came back to town. He couldn't control the changes or himself. Then kit found him and helped him. Somehow he knew about were people and it was lucky he met him. Now he owed him more then anything for his help. Looking back at mercy he moved so that he was closer and continued to stroke her head gentky.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2011, 03:59 AM

"Not really much... a few new people here and there but nothing really out of the ordinary." Kit shrugged some then looked back at Mercy and could just tell she was... different. "So... how is she different? I know that you wouldn't have brought her to me if she wasn't... out of the ordinary." he asked since he knew that Noah probably would have taken her to the hospital if she was normal... but instead he brought her to him and he was curious as to why.

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2011, 04:07 AM

Noah nodded and looked down at her, "I am not sure what her uncle did but he changed her. She said he changed her DNA and after smelling him when i was close I knew he was bad. He smelled of medicine, chemicals and her blood." he said and a very low growl came from him as he remembered her uncle. Slowky he calmed himself by stroking her head and looked at her, "she smells odd but I am not sure how she is different." he said as he looked at her and then at kit.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2011, 04:14 AM

"Maybe when she wakes up we could ask her... it would make it allot easier for her to be taken care of if we know... if she can't answer then I would have to take a sample of her blood to tell." Kit said after nodding some to what Noah said and watched Mercy as she slept and seemed to love Noah stroking her head and just him being close and there for her.

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2011, 04:27 AM

Noah nodded, "okay, she was going ti tell me so I will be glad to knkw." he said and stayed there as she slept. He continued timstroke her head gently and didn't move away from her at all. He didn't want tk since he fekt like if he did he would lose her. After a little while longer he fekt her move and hopped that ment she was waking up. Watching her carefully he caught a look of her back and knew he would be leaving a mark on her uncle. No one Hirt her like that.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2011, 04:37 AM

Kit nodded then relaxed for awhile until he noticed Mercy moving then wondered if she was going to wake up. He then saw her open her eyes a bit and look at Noah. Mercy smiled as she awoke slowly though as soon as she opened her eyes she was happy to see that she hadn't been dreaming and that Noah was really there with her and she was no longer at her uncles and she was safe.

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2011, 04:44 AM

Noah smiled as he watched her carefully and liked seeing that smile on her face. She relaxed next to him right away and he found himself still stroking her head. "how, how do you feel?" he asked her softly as he looked at her. But as he sat with her he fekt it, the shaking of bones and he knew it was that time if day. This is what set them apart from werewolves, a werebear changed at any time of the day without warning. But he could control it now and he could last a little while before he had to shift. He set kite a lookmto let him knkw he woukd have to leave soon and hoped that mercy didn't follow.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2011, 04:59 AM

"I feel allot better now... my back hurts but not near as bad." Mercy smiled some and then lightly put her hand on his and closed her eyes as she leaned into his touch and seemed to love and miss it from years past. Kit nodded to the look to let Noah know that he would watch Mercy and make sure she didn't fallow... that wouldn't be good at all.

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2011, 05:39 AM

Noah nodded and smiled when he heard her, "good, I do t want you tomfet hurt like this agains." he said and smiled when he felt her hand on his. Smiling at her he felt like he wanted to stay yet the shaking he fekt got worse and he knew he had to go. Slowly pulling away from her he stood up, "I will be back soon, I need tomfet more supplies for kit. But in the mean time do you think you could explain to kit what your uncle did." he said as he looked at her and felt the Shaming get ten times worse and pain shot threw him. Giving her a quick smile, "be back soon." he then started out of here. Running down the streets he fekt his body crush and be remade. His clothing ripped away and soon a black bear was running down the street, leaving behind shreaded clothing.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2011, 12:10 PM

Mercy nodded as she heard Noah though then was curious and worried as she watched him shake before running out the door. She then looked at Kit and gave him a slightly smile though was still worried. "Um... what's wrong with Noah? Is he okay he was really shaking... oh and what do you want to know exactly?" she asked softly though really was worried about her friend and hoped he was okay.

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2011, 01:46 PM

Kit relaxed back in his seat and looked at her, "he will be fine, be back in a few hours." he said as he looked at her and wished that he had a cigarrette though knew she didnt like it. "i would like to know what exactky your uncle did to you. I can tell that your different but how and in what way? I know you cant be what noah is so what did your uncle do?" he asked as he looked at her carefully.

Noah ran around in the out skirts of town for a little while till he managed to get himself under control. Slowly he headed into town, using the shadows ro stay hidden. He had to find new clothing, if onky he had his bag with him but that was back at the motel.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2011, 04:53 PM

"Well... I'm not fully sure myself but I know that sometimes I'm not in control of myself... like if he tells me to do something sometimes I can't help but do what he tells me too... um.... every now and again I loose control of what he put inside me.... like... an alternate personality almost... and that tries to kill and hurt others... not him or my aunt but just other people that may be around. Um... I have to have my medicine that he made for a deadly side effect from when I was a bit younger at least once every two weeks or something happens and I can't breathe... also every so often I have mental breakdowns from what he did and other times I can shift into different creatures... though normally I have control in them... sometimes I don't though." Mercy explained then realized how much she actually knew though was worried that she might have been talking too much or something... it was only a natural reaction for her since normally if she spoke too much her uncle or aunt would hurt her really bad.